PDA

View Full Version : So i thought of sharing something funny before war starts :)

ShadowDash1089
02-08-2014, 09:46 AM
Alright so here we are, hours before another war - and I receive strange application for my guild via line.
The applicant was a girl (if to determine by the photo) and the only info she provided for applying was few photos the showed she was/is connected to DK;

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/1162/2u6k.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img850/521/q5ov.jpg

Obviously its not the info I required from my applicants so I told her that she might wanna put some photos of her armors before we even continue this, few hours later I get this reply:

http://imageshack.com/a/img36/8969/5h14.png

#1 guild of all android - I almost peed from laugh ! "bow" oh yeah thats right! my first reaction!
"I have the thing most dream about" - well obviously if you're a girl then yeah!
so, I really dont give a ...... that your guild is like a public bus station.
I dont give that youre mindless enough to hack/waste salaries.
if I waned to be #1 I would simply waste my money, either way I would never joined.
you on the other hand are only good at "refilling" thats it, got matched few times... couldnt see much greatness to say the least..
Come at me in rl and bow me - cuz youre probably nothing compared to who I am and what I do.
the only ones that would bow you are gree as your income becomes their revenue, but youre so mindless to waste all that so they will just keep giving you the feeling that youre worth something. GOOD LUCK!

we're ADN, not a bunch of temp players to be hired. we play this game the way it meant to be played.
if it werent for refilling - all the epic+ in this game wont help you against our teamwork.

p.s: on a personal note - Majestic had much more respect for themselves when they approached me to look for recruits.

ShadowDash1089
02-08-2014, 09:56 AM
just add another one:
http://imageshack.com/a/img37/1543/5emi.jpg

busteroaf
02-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Wow. You're awesome for not bowing to some random line chat person. Are we supposed to bow to you now or laugh? Because I didn't do either.

Just curious.

ShadowDash1089
02-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Wow. You're awesome for not bowing to some random line chat person. Are we supposed to bow to you now or laugh? Because I didn't do either.

Just curious.

just curious.. whats your i.q ?
I wouldnt post this if it was just a random line person, obviously that person was in DK. DK is invite only and the only way to get there is from starting down from their sub guilds so yeah. I will now bow to your reply.

busteroaf
02-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Sounds like you're trying to pump up your own guild for "playing the game the way it was meant to be played"... And no refills and epic+ wouldn't last against your teamwork?

Seriously?

Then you threw in the "come at me I'm rl." No one care what you do or who you are.

But for the sake of the thread, please enlighten us so we'll have something to laugh about finally.

ShadowDash1089
02-08-2014, 10:42 AM
oh Im sorry just noticed youre a rainbow guy, my guild is full and functioning tyvm, you arent looking in the right place for what was so funny. might want to start reading all over again.
sorry it shows you Im not thinking very highly about your gem spending.

FreakyFaye
02-08-2014, 11:33 AM
That is the same chick I was referring to in my thread.. warning to all guild masters

busteroaf
02-08-2014, 11:39 AM
oh Im sorry just noticed youre a rainbow guy, my guild is full and functioning tyvm, you arent looking in the right place for what was so funny. might want to start reading all over again.
sorry it shows you Im not thinking very highly about your gem spending.

Oh no! You called out my "spending gems"... Please, don't do that. I'm afraid you might call me out in RL and I might actually care who you are or what you do. (Still didn't answer)... Please don't hurt me oh one who doesn't think highly of my gem spending...

/wrists

Clearly no one else found this funny yet either.

ShadowDash1089
02-08-2014, 11:57 AM
dude seriously sorry you were insulted.. why dont you just move on if you dont find it funny... obsessed

DK Shady
02-08-2014, 12:33 PM
One of our Web apps. She asked to be invited for 5 minutes, so we did lol

But Yea, not one of ours or any of our sub guilds

firefly333
02-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Im DK and surely you know yes they get the war prize plus versions, so if someone shows up in a guardian low level, you kinda should pick up on it that she isnt really DK. Someone sent me this screen and we got a good laugh.

DK has Shady to weed out liars and pick up on stuff like this but even I would know someone in such a armor isnt really DK. DK has two women atm I believe, me and JS. Just to clear the air so you know she isnt really DK. Kudos to DK Shady, one of the best ever recruitors. He can smell the fakes.

I get a lot of fake DK friend requests, maybe they think it's flattery, no worries.

busteroaf
02-08-2014, 04:00 PM
dude seriously sorry you were insulted.. why dont you just move on if you dont find it funny... obsessed

I was not insulted by you. More insulted at the lack of intelligence.

My apologies that your original post didn't make me laugh as it was intended. But your assuming that the person actually was from DK (as pointed out by others in DK that it is false) and then your "we're already full, we don't need people, and we aren't for hire" just came off as smug. And of course the other comments.

The pictures by themselves would have worked. Maybe in the "look at this fool trying to pass it off that they were in DK" version.

But the things that lost it for me were the comments here:

#1 guild of all android - I almost peed from laugh ! "bow" oh yeah thats right! my first reaction!
"I have the thing most dream about" - well obviously if you're a girl then yeah!
so, I really dont give a ...... that your guild is like a public bus station.
I dont give that youre mindless enough to hack/waste salaries.
if I waned to be #1 I would simply waste my money, either way I would never joined.
you on the other hand are only good at "refilling" thats it, got matched few times... couldnt see much greatness to say the least..
Come at me in rl and bow me - cuz youre probably nothing compared to who I am and what I do.
the only ones that would bow you are gree as your income becomes their revenue, but youre so mindless to waste all that so they will just keep giving you the feeling that youre worth something. GOOD LUCK!

we're ADN, not a bunch of temp players to be hired. we play this game the way it meant to be played.
if it werent for refilling - all the epic+ in this game wont help you against our teamwork.

p.s: on a personal note - Majestic had much more respect for themselves when they approached me to look for recruits.

Making comments about one of the top guilds, saying they have no class, they waste their money, blah blah... you just sound like an idiot. Do you expect to not have backlash from that in any form? Sure, just because someone spends doesn't mean they deserve instant respect, but you aren't gaining anything from your "if it wasn't for Epic+ and gem refills... we'd totally beat you." Yeah. Right.

No one cares about real life, and no one is going to come at you in real life. You could be Bill Gates, Oprah, Obama... no one cares. You couldn't prove it to anyone anyway. For all we know, your real life house is guarded by your mom, dad, grandma, and the 4 cats that live upstairs while you live in the basement. Again, no one cares.

You did a crappy job of taking something that could have been humorous, and turned it into an attack against a top guild. Nicely done genius.