PDA

View Full Version : I joined the untouchables

amir1974
02-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Dear Gree ,
i played the game the Untouchables left you for , and i Think you need to send some of your idiot engineers and devs there to see how a real game can be , the game is Bug FREE , you get GEMS for achievements , players are not punished for lvling up , by the way your strength , heroes and army lvls up and not you , the pvp part is fun , you have your hero or heroes and army and you have 1 min to decide where to strike , you look at your adversary defenses and heroes and decide the strategy , yes Gree the pvp is LIVE , and same for the dungeons , you go in the dungeon , it's like a city with defenses , heroes and army protecting it , and you need to Think about a strategy to take it down without losing so many , yes GRRČEEEEE , a STRATEGYYYYYY not MONEYYYY ffs , your base is the same , you build Everything from 0 , army camps , mana regenerators , gold regenerators , defenses , heroes domes , defenses , and the great thing is all this when you do you must Think about a good STRATEGY to defend your Resources and army , yes GREE , this game is about STRATEGY not MONEY , so all i can tell you is that your game“s are **** like that , if you don't act then no one will play your games anymore , so here are my suggestions for you GREED :
make pvp more fun , make it live with better rewards .
events cost are way high , we are not millionair ffs , the energy needed is just blaaaaaaaa , Think about your customers , we won't buy your f.ucking gold if we will need 8 vaults or more to finish one LTQ.
WD was best when it came out , but it's just tap tap now , the one who has more gold wins , no STRATEGY at all just dead Brains with so much gold , we want to use our Brains not gold .
the inventory is a mess , make it by Power , and GREE make it possible for us to turn 2 or more useless units into something better , like that we won't have much junk in our inventory .
gold vaults are way so high , make it half price .
defenses we purchased long ago are useless with the inflation , make them stronger .
LTQS and FLTQs need so much energy that we can't afford it anymore , make it half or less , give us a break to Catch our breath.
WB and Boss event Went up so high in Health that we can't make it pass lvl 40 , what the hell is it with you gree ? use your brain
you are just pushing us away from the game , try fix this s.hit Before it's too late .

Colonel J
02-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Someones angry. Try spell and grammar check next time. It was painful to read.

amir1974
02-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Someones angry. Try spell and grammar check next time. It was painful to read.

sry for my swenglish bro , tried my best , maybe next time i can write in Swedish ,lol

Mr llama
02-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Dear Gree ,
i played the game the Untouchables left you for , and i Think you need to send some of your idiot engineers and devs there to see how a real game can be , the game is Bug FREE , you get GEMS for achievements , players are not punished for lvling up , by the way your strength , heroes and army lvls up and not you , the pvp part is fun , you have your hero or heroes and army and you have 1 min to decide where to strike , you look at your adversary defenses and heroes and decide the strategy , yes Gree the pvp is LIVE , and same for the dungeons , you go in the dungeon , it's like a city with defenses , heroes and army protecting it , and you need to Think about a strategy to take it down without losing so many , yes GRRČEEEEE , a STRATEGYYYYYY not MONEYYYY ffs , your base is the same , you build Everything from 0 , army camps , mana regenerators , gold regenerators , defenses , heroes domes , defenses , and the great thing is all this when you do you must Think about a good STRATEGY to defend your Resources and army , yes GREE , this game is about STRATEGY not MONEY , so all i can tell you is that your game“s are **** like that , if you don't act then no one will play your games anymore , so here are my suggestions for you GREED :
make pvp more fun , make it live with better rewards .
events cost are way high , we are not millionair ffs , the energy needed is just blaaaaaaaa , Think about your customers , we won't buy your f.ucking gold if we will need 8 vaults or more to finish one LTQ.
WD was best when it came out , but it's just tap tap now , the one who has more gold wins , no STRATEGY at all just dead Brains with so much gold , we want to use our Brains not gold .
the inventory is a mess , make it by Power , and GREE make it possible for us to turn 2 or more useless units into something better , like that we won't have much junk in our inventory .
gold vaults are way so high , make it half price .
defenses we purchased long ago are useless with the inflation , make them stronger .
LTQS and FLTQs need so much energy that we can't afford it anymore , make it half or less , give us a break to Catch our breath.
WB and Boss event Went up so high in Health that we can't make it pass lvl 40 , what the hell is it with you gree ? use your brain
you are just pushing us away from the game , try fix this s.hit Before it's too late .Your good 95% of us can't do better,do what you got to do

GreenwichKid
02-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Yup pretty decent try that, the kids I teach wouldn't do better and it's their first language... A star for your Swenglish buddy..

DTA-HOG
02-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Sounds like a cool game. I see no untouchables in the App Store. Please PM the name of the game as I'm sure this thread has about 3 hours shelf life.

amir1974
02-08-2014, 03:45 AM
the Untouchables were number 1 faction in LAW ( League of legends ) and they all moved to this new game , i can't tell here the name of the game because of the rules . will be glad to tell you the name if you message me

600fonz
02-08-2014, 04:10 AM
the Untouchables were number 1 faction in LAW ( League of legends ) and they all moved to this new game , i can't tell here the name of the game because of the rules . will be glad to tell you the name if you message me

Please share.

amir1974
02-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Please share.
you know the rules , no names in the forum of Another games , pm me and you will know

DTA-HOG
02-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Your inbox was full earlier. Thanks for clearing it.

600fonz
02-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Your inbox was full earlier. Thanks for clearing it.

What he said ^^^^^^ 😉

KarenWill
02-08-2014, 06:30 AM

You already said it :|!!!

Kefa
02-08-2014, 07:37 AM
If you quit this game anyway, why do you care about the forum rules? And, it's like a bad divorce where you feel the need to repeatedly tell the world in a loud voice what a witch your ex wife was.

Seriously, I'm happy that you found a game you enjoy more, and I hope your relationship with your new game goes better than the last one. If you're done with Gree, who cares if you get banned for posting the other game's name? You're already violating tos by discussing it's details anyway, so just name it or put it in your sig or just say goodbye, forget the bitterness and go enjoy your life.

amir1974
02-08-2014, 08:16 AM
the name is Castle Clash
the prob is that i must wait one min between every message and some don't go at all , now you all know the name of the game , take a look and compare by yourselves , share it with others plz , because i got tons of messages and can't reply to everyone

ploop
02-08-2014, 09:02 AM
TL;DR

i heard most people who quit play these other 3 games. I unfortunately don't want to be banned so i can't say it, but you can pm me. castle clash is one of them