PDA

View Full Version : Rant about customer support

Star_of_Life89
02-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Ok, so I had a major malfunction with the device my account was on and have been unable to log back in to "bind" it to my email in order to do a transfer. So I submit a request to have them manually transfer it for me. Almost a week later I get an email asking some questions, and it's not been exactly a week and they told me all they needed to proceed was the last log in date. So I gave them the date and time I last logged in on my OLD account. Next thing I know they are sending me an email saying their records showed I was on TODAY, and they can't proceed. I then realize, he/she never said WHICH account the needed the log in info for, and they may have meant my NEW accounts last log in which was, in fact today.

How can you hold it against me when you don't give me all the details of the question? They asked a very generic question when we are talking about 2 accounts, and are shocked that I got it wrong. I have played this game for over a month now, and have never missed a day of logging in until my phone died. My current job is an EMT. I work 48 hours and 72 hours straight without getting to go home. To help pass the time when I'm not running all over the place, I play Knights and Dragons. Naturally, I've played countless hours in a short period of time. I know what my account is, and what's on it (for the most part. a week without playing, some minor details can be forgotten). I would greatly appreciate it if they were just a little more helpful and a little more willing to work with me. I just see this as a very cruel trick to play on someone instead of asking more helpful questions.

I'm the Champion of my guild, elected by every member of the guild by unanimous vote. It's not only hurting me, but hurting my entire guild that I'm not able to return to play. Every time I send a reply to the email, it takes hours for someone to respond. If I could just have some one-on-one time everything would be solved in 5 minutes or less. Is this really how they treat their fans?

I'm curious if ANYONE has every gotten their profile back from emailing customer support? Maybe you have ideas on where I can go from here to get my profile back SOON?

SmokeSomePeaches
02-07-2014, 06:44 PM
I know a few people that have gotten their account back before the bind. Took them each a couple weeks. You just have to be clear about which account you want to get back.

Sol Invictus
02-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Before you invest any more time and resources in this game, I advise you to quit while you're ahead and never deal with this company again.

Good game destroyed by nightmare customer service.

InspectahDeck
02-07-2014, 07:33 PM
I went through the same thing. I got the basic reply asking if I still had an issue. When I replied to that saying I did I got another reply a week later asking if I still had an issue...

I know there are other games that have great customer service! I do not understand why the service here is so terrible. Then once they finally fixed my account the only response was "It has been switched and the issue is closed"

notacobra
02-10-2014, 12:41 AM
I had a similar issue with my first account, luckily I hadn't put much time into it.

But after sending an email the day I lost it, it wasn't until more than a month later that they replied.

The message said nothing except

"If you experience any further issues, please contact us via any of our support avenues" or something similar.

Except...
They hadn't fixed anything
Nor said how they would fix anything
Nor explain what they've done....

It was like somebody had copy pasted the last line of an actual support email and just sent it in an attempt to act like they were organized...

Seriously, never saw that account again.
Still waiting for a reply for my second ticket.
It's been 6 weeks.