PDA

View Full Version : Power Attacks Not Working?!?!?!?!

bxhx
02-07-2014, 05:30 PM
For the 2nd war in a row, I am unable to Power Attack. Well that is only half true. I press the power attack button and it attacks the enemy. It uses all my health and only registers my standard attack, not only that but the health of the opponent (DL) shows it only took one hit?!?!? What the heck? Anyone else have this issue?

I'm on Android... what's new?

oakletixfan
02-07-2014, 05:43 PM
There was only supposed to be a problem with the "attack again" button. Guess there are power attack issues as well. In the end this button issue will only save us Android users some gold!

Tardavic
02-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Hey there, I think this may be related to the current Android bug in regards to the attack button, which our developers are aware of and trying to fix.

If this is the case, then you can refer to the following thread for more details:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82764-Minror-WD-Turkey-Bug

bxhx
02-07-2014, 06:30 PM
The "Attack Again" button is not the issue. There is a work around for "Attack Again". Simply exit the pop up and find the opponent again and then press the attack button. My issue is that the power attack is not doing as advertised and ultimately losing battles. A power attack is supposed to use 100% of your health AND increase your boosted stats by 50% all while either completely taking out a Defense Leader (if you win) or taking an equivalent of 5 hits away from said Defense Leader. My Power Attack uses 100% health (of course that's not broken), but only takes away the equivalent of one hit (on a loss) and only uses my standard attack.

bxhx
02-07-2014, 06:33 PM
...and I would like to reiterate that this happened for the entirety of LAST war as well on two separate Android devices. One was an Android Tablet, the other a Kindle Fire (but I was running the full Play Store .apk on the Kindle so it wasn't the Kindle version of the game). This time, it is on my Android phone.

bxhx
02-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Seriously, this is ridiculous! I havent been able to pa for 2 wars now. I would consider this a much larger problem than attack again not working...

Kefa
02-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Does the button simply not respond, or is it behaving incorrectly when it does? Is it using 100% of your health when you try it?

That would be seriously frustrating if it's not working. We haven't seen that issue with any of our android or iOS players, although we did have one time so far where a PA didn't seem to do anything at all - but it was only once.

Typically, one PA will take half the Defense Leader's protecting health, regardless of the attacker's stats, and use 100% of the attacker's health.

bxhx
02-08-2014, 12:53 PM
The button responds fine. Takes away 100% of my health and only 10% of the Dl, all while only using 100% of my attack, not 150%. So basically it is using one standard attack but taking away all of my health.

Kefa
02-08-2014, 02:09 PM
That sucks. So many weird little bugs.