PDA

View Full Version : Streaking vs ranking

Hiei
02-07-2014, 03:55 PM
I was just wondering which strategy has better benefits and what u guys will be doing this weekend.

socomloser
02-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Points ranking impossible with all streak team out there

JerseyGirl
02-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Streaking is better, but you need a gold team with +20mil stats, so there's that. Streaking is better because it has better rewards and anyways you climb up the rank, but it's a lot harder to streak

oakletixfan
02-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Streaking is more fun and better rewards. You just need a small powerful group. Dont bother trying it if you have a large team.

Hiei
02-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Streaking is more fun and better rewards. You just need a small powerful group. Dont bother trying it if you have a large team.

I agree that it's more fun and if u got a good streak going there are some good units, but I think the boosts that come with the rank units help out more in the long run.

oakletixfan
02-07-2014, 06:15 PM
I agree that it's more fun and if u got a good streak going there are some good units, but I think the boosts that come with the rank units help out more in the long run.

True, but if you know how to streak and have a good team with patience you can use minimal gold. 2 wars ago I spent 2000 gold and got a 3.1 mil stat increase from getting the wins and 12 streak. Ranking as a top team is expensive for all.

Hiei
02-07-2014, 06:57 PM
True, but if you know how to streak and have a good team with patience you can use minimal gold. 2 wars ago I spent 2000 gold and got a 3.1 mil stat increase from getting the wins and 12 streak. Ranking as a top team is expensive for all.

Good point. I did not think about $/gold cost since I am a 100%free player (besides gold vids). I guess it all depends on the team u roll with and how disciplined they are.

I am a cow!
02-07-2014, 09:01 PM
I personally prefer streaking but it ruins the fun for every one else so we go for ranking of 250 or better :) we play the traditional way :D we have fair fights and try not to meet guys with ridiculous def stats

Funktacular
02-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Rank gets you better bonuses for the long haul plus the "invisible hand" will inevitably make you wait so they can crush your final streak battle. It's proven.

KERMIT.uk
02-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Whenever we are on a streak we always get a crazy match up. One of those where we don't even have a target.

Anyone from X-fighters online ?

Was you just on a streak against British Army cos that was an epic battle !

jopdermod
02-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Gree making streaking impossible !

Was happy to spend vaults on streaking .. but then came Gree facing us (20acts) up with (13acts) which no one of us could even win a PA not once .. but twice !

WAS happy to spend .. but since this is our second match-up like this .. we will not spend anymore this war!!
Will not be blowing vaults to NOT get the modifier !!

Just fix the match-up engine and would be happy to spend, but when it's made impossible why would we spend ??

Thinking about refunding my gold purchases, these match-ups can't be fair and therefore money spend is spend on a false promise.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-08-2014, 08:31 PM
It shouldn't be a question of one verses the other (streaking v normal).

They both should run together as a full team like it was always intended.

I am a cow!
02-09-2014, 01:37 AM

Was happy to spend vaults on streaking .. but then came Gree facing us (20acts) up with (13acts) which no one of us could even win a PA not once .. but twice !

WAS happy to spend .. but since this is our second match-up like this .. we will not spend anymore this war!!

Just fix the match-up engine and would be happy to spend, but when it's made impossible why would we spend ??

Thinking about refunding my gold purchases, these match-ups can't be fair and therefore money spend is spend on a false promise.

Good for u! No one likes streak teams anyways

Jeanna
02-09-2014, 02:14 PM
You get 76% if u make top 100 26% if u get both streaks ahhh which would be better lol

MaverickINsc
02-09-2014, 02:27 PM

so its fair when 20 10 mill att players get matched up with 40 5 mill players?.......who no one can beat?.....not even with a p.a.? not once but twice?.......a streaker got streaked.....whats the problem?.....we get killed by these teams every war.....welcome to the new reality.....the traditional older factions run into this every 2-3 battles.....we have 52 slots.....we get a matchup with less than 30 we know we are s crewed and hit the c.c. and go again next hour....only way to ostreak is with gold my friend...and plenty of it these days

free play
02-10-2014, 02:13 AM

Thinking about refunding my gold purchases, these match-ups can't be fair and txherefore money spend is spend on a false promise.

If I'm reading this right, this had to be the funniest post in a very long time, are you moaning that your streak team of 20 got matched with another of 13 but they had better stats than you lot, and you couldn't touch them.

Sorry but that's funny, welcome to the world of streaking, only a matter of time before streak v streak team started to happen, now you know how the rest if us normal faction teams feel. When we 56 5 mil get matched against VVL, it's not nice is.

Soon only a few streaks will get the prize.

I'm so looking forward to seeing the treads from the streak team complaining about the match up formula

free play
02-10-2014, 02:16 AM
so its fair when 20 10 mill att players get matched up with 40 5 mill players?.......who no one can beat?.....not even with a p.a.? not once but twice?.......a streaker got streaked.....whats the problem?.....we get killed by these teams every war.....welcome to the new reality.....the traditional older factions run into this every 2-3 battles.....we have 52 slots.....we get a matchup with less than 30 we know we are s crewed and hit the c.c. and go again next hour....only way to ostreak is with gold my friend...and plenty of it these days

So true, we have giving up complaining and are looking forward to each battle hopping we have done targets to hit, if we don't we just wait till next.

Can't wait to see the treads from the streak teams loosing to streak teams

MaverickINsc
02-10-2014, 05:16 AM
So true, we have giving up complaining and are looking forward to each battle hopping we have done targets to hit, if we don't we just wait till next.

Can't wait to see the treads from the streak teams loosing to streak teams

I read it (the post about 20 accounts matched against 13) 3 times to make sure I was reading it right......lmao
so when we get "streaked we are supposed to bend over and smile but when a streak team gets reamed....by George ....
wheres the outrage?..lol......once their are so many streak teams this will happen enough to make this strategy obsolete.

free play
02-10-2014, 05:19 AM
I read it (the post about 20 accounts matched against 13) 3 times to make sure I was reading it right......lmao
so when we get "streaked we are supposed to bend over and smile but when a streak team gets reamed....by George ....
wheres the outrage?..lol......once their are so many streak teams this will happen enough to make this strategy obsolete.

I certainly hope so, I started a tread on the subject looking for feedback from streak teams, I think it's already started

lightning strikes
02-10-2014, 05:36 AM
Those streakers are really spoiling the game. But they will disappear I think because there are more and more of those streaker factions. Also you can beat them. They are small and the cc gives points. If we push them they have to use so much gold that the fun will be over soon.