PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Fix the Turkey Bug Please!

buckshot
02-07-2014, 03:10 PM
I hate to say it but Gree really dropped the ball on this one. We (android users) can't score as many points as possible because of having to search each time for the target we just attacked. TBH, you should've postponed the event until you sorted it out. Its going to have a major impact on this WD IMO.

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 06:58 PM
I hate to say it but Gree really dropped the ball on this one. We (android users) can't score as many points as possible because of having to search each time for the target we just attacked. TBH, you should've postponed the event until you sorted it out. Its going to have a major impact on this WD IMO.
i'm using Android, and my faction is fighting its 6th battle. I have been in every one so far. "Major impact"? Nah, I'd say minor inconvenience. Actually, I has'nt really slowed me down at all. stop being so melodramatic.
psst. secret tip, dont tell anyone this trick. hit someone at the top.

HayeZeus
02-07-2014, 07:16 PM
i'm using Android, and my faction is fighting its 6th battle. I have been in every one so far. "Major impact"? Nah, I'd say minor inconvenience. Actually, I has'nt really slowed me down at all. stop being so melodramatic.
psst. secret tip, dont tell anyone this trick. hit someone at the top.

Dumbest post I've seen in a long time.

italo512
02-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Definitely inconvenient!!

Cannibalpaul
02-07-2014, 07:41 PM
So much for going all out at 1 min. More like I need a 5 min head start.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Let's see you get 400 kills in 30 min bro. Ohh wait... You are only allowed 4 per 70 minutes so it really isn't an inconvience to you. Carry on...

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Let's see you get 400 kills in 30 min bro. Ohh wait... You are only allowed 4 per 70 minutes so it really isn't an inconvience to you. Carry on...
jeez, you need some cheese with that whine? how about a waamburger and french cries? Shall I dial Whine-one-one for you?
you get the point?
And yes, I could get 400 in 30 minutes, but I dont get to use mommies credit card. I play for free. nice try though kid

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Dumbest post I've seen in a long time.
yes this is

Systematrix
02-07-2014, 09:11 PM

When you are finally done with this game you will feel completely stupid at how much money you spent on it. You should feel stupid already but I can tell you don't yet. You can retort with some idiotic remark but it makes no difference. I'm normally quite pleasant in the forums but I can't take anymore of your pompous remarks, complaints, and demands for better units because you spent real money. You may be winning in this game at the moment, but you lose in life. But please, Carry on... lol

Colonel J
02-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Rather cheeky their matrix towards dta hog I see. Clever.

Colonel J
02-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Nice poetic justice matrix. But I agree with the dta hog on this one. I am anticipating his comeback to you matrix. My beef is you have a rediculous signature. Wtf does ex smoker current vapor mean?

Jannski
02-07-2014, 10:04 PM
vaping = e cigs

I think all of us Android users can agree that the bug is annoying and inconvenient and should be fixed.

Systematrix
02-08-2014, 01:10 AM
He can say whatever, I don't care. I have finally had enough and had to voice my opinion. And if you don't know what vaping is then there's no need to ask. =)
And stop trying to start drama CJ (54?)... =P

Agent Orange
02-08-2014, 06:29 AM
When you are finally done with this game you will feel completely stupid at how much money you spent on it. You should feel stupid already but I can tell you don't yet. You can retort with some idiotic remark but it makes no difference. I'm normally quite pleasant in the forums but I can't take anymore of your pompous remarks, complaints, and demands for better units because you spent real money. You may be winning in this game at the moment, but you lose in life. But please, Carry on... lol

I just added that flan wannabe to my ignore list after reading his second incoherent post back in November.

doctor Zoidberg
02-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Please tell us more, Buckshot

buckshot
02-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Please tell us more, Buckshot

Not that I've ever done it before......

dpghost mobile
02-08-2014, 02:10 PM
While you play for free, don't talk for the rest of the players, that look at you with astonishment.
Didn't you learn not to volunteer information not asked?
Go on playing for free, probably you log on twice a day too?

jeez, you need some cheese with that whine? how about a waamburger and french cries? Shall I dial Whine-one-one for you?
you get the point?
And yes, I could get 400 in 30 minutes, but I dont get to use mommies credit card. I play for free. nice try though kid

Major Esmoker
02-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Vaping is intended for electronic cigarette users to vape instead of ingesting carbon monoxide into their bodies.It is a form of heating pg/vg flavoring and nicotine with out getting all the nasty chemicals!