PDA

View Full Version : How to get money for Ur faction

Luuzer
02-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Here is a tip I've seen happened to several players in my rival list (not in our faction unfortunately).

1) Rage quit
2) Sell all Ur buildings
3) Donate all the money U got from selling Ur buildings to Ur faction
4) Rethink quitting
5) Gree will give Ur buildings back as they where with the level they where....

Like I said, unfortunately not in our faction, but seen it with several people in my rival list.....

J V
02-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Stop complaining! Everytime I see your name it's with a crying message!!

J V
02-07-2014, 01:14 PM
If you had someone either rage quit or try to be a liar by delete in his buildings... You deserve this! Stop being so cynical!!

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 01:53 PM
If you had someone either rage quit or try to be a liar by delete in his buildings... You deserve this! Stop being so sinnicle!!
hahahaaaa 'sinnicle'. I also believe that this is not one of his crying threads. swing and a miss, strike 2 J V

J V
02-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I guess everything he says seems like he's whining to me, just as everything a funny person says seems funny, even if it's not! Haha

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 12:18 PM
I guess everything he says seems like he's whining to me, just as everything a funny person says seems funny, even if it's not! Haha

some people get it some people don. U dont seem to get it. Atleast Dirty Mind seems to know where I hinted and how it is wrongful for others

Thief
02-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Seems like a great Strategy...excpet for when you don't have boost buildings and income for 20 days...and then realize if you would have just donated your income for 20 days you would be in the same spot :D

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Seems like a great Strategy...excpet for when you don't have boost buildings and income for 20 days...and then realize if you would have just donated your income for 20 days you would be in the same spot :D

the point is factions will benefit a lot (the donated money arent taken back). Top factions have all maxed long time ago. The middle and small factions struggle and when I see this kind on injustice it makes me mad. We struggle and push hard to get the 9 billion upgrades for faction. Next ones cost over 20 billion a piece. Dont know how we will manage those. Will try to get those 9 billion ones done. Thats why I hate this kind on injustice and moneyhackers.