PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else getting bored of wars being every week?

horsemn
02-07-2014, 12:53 PM
I remember when wars first started and the rewards were decent even if you didn't place top 10. Took away gems for top 25. Wars being every week, we know that every week will be something that in a month won't be useful. Give war epics a lifetime to be used and not be in 2 weeks outmatched by something new. Wars should be twice a month like they used to be. That was more fun because more guilds were fighting for the rewards, not the same 25. It's my opinion, but I know that money speaks over the players

SmokeSomePeaches
02-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Back then everyone complained that there wasn't enough wars
Now it's all there's too many wars.
Can people just not be happy with the game they play?
If you don't like it don't play it

furyp
02-07-2014, 06:13 PM
I think it's time for you to move on to another game called "monster quest"

Lonestar Light
02-07-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm not getting bored by wars at all.
I keep opening the game thinking there's something useful or challenging to do and there'e litterally nothing to do. At least wars spice things up a bit.
You don't have to gem ig you don't want to, you get something fun and challenging and you get some rewards that otherwise you won't get. What's not to like about wars?

Dianish
02-07-2014, 09:07 PM
We should all go play Pixeline instead..

Im tired of wars. It was fun a first but lately it started to feel like they are being forced on us.

1 war every month ---> Once upon a time in wars i put in 80k points...

1-2 wars every week ---> Now i dont spend at all...

It was SO demotivating. The wars wasnt special or fun anymore. It changed more into a "duty" we HAD to do.

ZERO_07
02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
I kinda agree that initially wars were something to look forward to when they were once a month, now that they're every week or two it's more of annoying chore.

Sol Invictus
02-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Same top 10 rewards for two consecutive rewards.

Would a top 10 guild from war 1 go for top 10 in war 2?

Bshappell
02-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Always a reason to complain

furyp
02-07-2014, 11:29 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/fkrtwm.png

HHM Suraj.
02-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Once upon a time i put up 618k points in war of the horse -.- I used to do 300k. doubled em points. I like wars cuz it brings up something to do. :cool:

Kangaroeland
02-08-2014, 04:01 AM
A few months ago: "why are there so few wars? We want more"
Now: "mimimi I dont want this many wars because I hate free rewards. Also a war forces us to use gems.

Yeah

Spaszzle
02-08-2014, 06:01 AM
I like the wars and wish there was one every week. It's a good way to work together as a guild and get some good armor for smaller members that only helps them grow. The only problem is the reward from LB 500 down. Most are lame. What else would a guild do unless contribute and chat a bit. That's why you buy guardians and bonuses. War game let's war more

Lonestar Light
02-08-2014, 06:21 AM
I like the wars and wish there was one every week. It's a good way to work together as a guild and get some good armor for smaller members that only helps them grow. The only problem is the reward from LB 500 down. Most are lame. What else would a guild do unless contribute and chat a bit. That's why you buy guardians and bonuses. War game let's war more
They are not lame, they are consistent with the guild level. 3 guilds out of 4 in this game have no reason to exist.

Dianish
02-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Same top 10 rewards for two consecutive rewards.

Would a top 10 guild from war 1 go for top 10 in war 2?

Food for thoughts... Been thinking about it since yesterday - I dont think they would. +1

drygores
02-09-2014, 10:31 AM
To many wars. Waaay to many wars. But I guess its their plan to squeeze what they can while the game lasts. Many are falling off everywhere cause its to repetitive. Once you have 10+ epics..what's left really?

littlefishxbj
02-10-2014, 07:22 AM
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/Littlefishxbj/3608F6F4EF65C0F52A9624B622A56FE20140116034859_zps0 fbdecee.jpg (http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Littlefishxbj/media/3608F6F4EF65C0F52A9624B622A56FE20140116034859_zps0 fbdecee.jpg.html)

dragonx254
02-10-2014, 07:23 AM
To many wars. Waaay to many wars. But I guess its their plan to squeeze what they can while the game lasts. Many are falling off everywhere cause its to repetitive. Once you have 10+ epics..what's left really?
Getting 20+ Epics XD

No, but seriously. The only point of winning wars, is to continue winning wars. There is no other intrinsic benefit.

horsemn
02-10-2014, 05:45 PM
You can call it complaining, yes, but my point is seen by mostly all the other guilds i talk to. When wars first started, they legends you also got were actually decent, gems were given outside of top 10, and there was actual reasons for fighting. Now, if you don't place top 10, you might as well just place top 250 for the crappy fusion material they want to call a legend. We all can speculate that this game will die within the year and where do wars get you then? KnD V 2.0? Either way, epics they give are best, why not give old epics as rewards outside top 10? They are nowhere near as strong and guess what, they satisfy their needs too, cause more people will spend cause there are now 2 potential epics you can get.

Paladineguru
02-11-2014, 12:29 PM
While were *****ing can we at least agree its not even a war, in my experience wars are two parties not every guild in the game
This is a wallet competition, plain and simple.
The really ****ty part is once its all over, if wed have pooled the money we spent we could have hired a guy to write a gemless version of this game AND went to Hawaii on vacation.

Adisty
02-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Anyone remember, in the first GW, you would get fusion boost armors for scoring the most damage on a guardian?

Paladineguru
02-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Death knights spend more on fusion wars than Majestic Did in first war

Laxus
02-11-2014, 01:17 PM
they should just do 2 wars every month. one blitz and one 3 day war. It gives more of a chance for the poor players to rack up gems from offers, rather then spending it every week

Sent
02-11-2014, 01:39 PM
they should just do 2 wars every month. one blitz and one 3 day war. It gives more of a chance for the poor players to rack up gems from offers, rather then spending it every week
They're not forced to spend it every week. lol
If you don't want to participate in a war (or just use gems, since you can still get some points by being active) then don't.

burning pheonix
02-12-2014, 12:47 AM
They're not forced to spend it every week. lol
If you don't want to participate in a war (or just use gems, since you can still get some points by being active) then don't.

Yes but the pressure to buy gems is increased with the gifts I think most people will quit playing soon

EljayK
02-12-2014, 05:14 AM
I feel most for people in the situation my guild is in. There are a lot of guilds out there in the 100-250 range who don't gem at all. (Our guild is usually somewhere in top 125 without a single gem spent.)

We all have maxed inventories, nothing to level that, and we were saving gems to make a push for top 10 one day when everyone had enough. After gifting, we lost 5 long time members. The gap will be too great to consider ever getting any kind of reward without paying. It's just so...depressing.

It's been weeks since I had something to level up. Already had a maelstrom, so Nian would have been good if it weren't for Maelstrom and Cloudrange already maxed.

The truth is I feel cheated. Not of money, of time. I enjoyed my guild, but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the actual game. So much build up to get to the point where I had all the best Legendary+ maxed. Now I've finally hit the inevitable wall; the only thing better than what I have is epic, and if a new EB+ comes out better than something I have, I'll have to spend hours fusing away 250+ armors to even be able to craft it. It seems so daunting and worthless. And for what? An EB+ that takes 6 days of my life and then isn't usable at my level of play because it isn't epic? I have 9 armors I never use, despite being my only elemental combination of that type. The three epics I have are significantly better in combat and bosses simply from stats.

Used my last 300 free gems to try for an epic from this chest. Didn't even get a 3star. Depressing. Like a bullet to the heart. Then there is another war every weekend. For what? An outdated legendary with a 0.0005% chance of being fused to an epic I can use?

It's like being a workhorse with a carrot in front of you. The first time you plow the field the farmer gives you the carrot, so you keep plowing away. Eventually you never get the carrot, but you get to watch the farmer eat it himself. You keep plowing because you remember that feeling the one time you got that carrot. That memory keeps you going. The basic psychology keeps you active.

It's over now. I don't even like carrots.

sxespanky
02-12-2014, 08:44 AM
everyone says everyone will quit soon, over the more wars, higher price in gems, and so on and so forth. yet i don't see anyone walking away? maybe 5-10 ppl a week hardcore complain about getting robbed in chance chest, its the equivalent of a lottery scratch ticket, except... ya know... you don't get to show your friends your winnings other than saying hey look at my phone screen... anywho - even if one or two ppl stop spending, there are still those people who drop hundred a week that keep the money train rolling in Gree. if everyone could just STOP complaining about this, maybe we can live a little more happy on the forums. if your not a spender, or a big spender i should say, maybe you shouldn't complain - because there are people who spend a lot of time and money on this game and love it.

Croy
02-12-2014, 12:32 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m01hseU0CE1qdfvslo1_500.gif

F*ck this gree =D

Melibane Urambir
02-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Yes. Is there anything else left to say?

ZERO_07
02-12-2014, 01:01 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m01hseU0CE1qdfvslo1_500.gif

F*ck this gree =D
Does anyone know where their office is?

sxespanky
02-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know where their office is?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gree
follow this guide,

http://gree-corp.com/contact
or go here...

you guys are lazy as heck.

they look like they have a bomb digity job though. cant wait till i finish my degree and look for a job like this.

Wolf RedDragon
02-12-2014, 03:20 PM
One a week is inhumane. One a month with epic prizes for top 50.

Melibane Urambir
02-13-2014, 09:10 AM
One a week is inhumane. One a month with epic prizes for top 50.

I like the way you think

infliction
02-13-2014, 09:17 AM
I'd prefer every 3 weeks with the following rotation:

First Week: Epic+ war
Second Week: Blitz war
Third Week: Random event (crafting or something)

Also, they should create new Legendary+ armors for each epic war. For every war epic they create, just create a war legendary and add it to the prize pool for 11th to 25th place.

I think it would keep more people interested in the game.

Tuamare
02-13-2014, 12:56 PM
everyone says everyone will quit soon, over the more wars, higher price in gems, and so on and so forth. yet i don't see anyone walking away? maybe 5-10 ppl a week hardcore complain about getting robbed in chance chest, its the equivalent of a lottery scratch ticket, except... ya know... you don't get to show your friends your winnings other than saying hey look at my phone screen... anywho - even if one or two ppl stop spending, there are still those people who drop hundred a week that keep the money train rolling in Gree. if everyone could just STOP complaining about this, maybe we can live a little more happy on the forums. if your not a spender, or a big spender i should say, maybe you shouldn't complain - because there are people who spend a lot of time and money on this game and love it.

Good post, made me see the light. I've quit, almost made the year.

This game is obviously a rich people's plaything. The rest of us are hamsters running endlessly on a wheel, with an occasional reward if we get lucky.

As for loving it, I find that quite a sad comment. How does this enrich your life? Do you feel some sense of achievement through paying for success? Does this fill a hole in you life? I am assuming here that you are one of the ones who love it.

horsemn
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
If only there was a like button...

sxespanky
02-14-2014, 01:29 AM
Good post, made me see the light. I've quit, almost made the year.

This game is obviously a rich people's plaything. The rest of us are hamsters running endlessly on a wheel, with an occasional reward if we get lucky.

As for loving it, I find that quite a sad comment. How does this enrich your life? Do you feel some sense of achievement through paying for success? Does this fill a hole in you life? I am assuming here that you are one of the ones who love it.

oh me? i play this when i poop... or when im watching boring tv... or uhm.. when i have nothing else to do. i dont complain because i don't (1) spend enough money to (2) feel the need because it wont accomplish anything (3) because i rarely find any problems with the game as a free user. i pay zero dollars to play a game that keeps me occupied during the slow times in my life. as a completionist in many games, is where i may get a drive to WANT to complete an epic boss armor, or hit the next tier arena. i save my gems for my guild to help in war. i don't absolutely love the game, i was just talking as someone who has read the forums for a long time, and talk to a really great group of people i call my guild. im not sure if your comment was meant to be derogatory, or was an actual question.

I feel like this game is a pretty decent free game. look at flappy bird... there is one button, and the goal is to stay between two pipes, that is the hugest game for some reason right now (high score of 92 - im awesome) but K&D has quite a lot of diversity and works really well as a free player. i feel like the people who complain so much need to step back and smell the flowers every now and then. don't get mad at chance chest, you damn well know what your getting yourself into. don't get mad at wars every week, you don't have to participate in every one, i know my guild doesn't. and lastly don't get mad that new epic bosses are re skinned. i haven't seen anyone complain about the other characters in the game that are identical, just a different element? plus literally every video game you play has multiple enemys with different colors.

Tuamare
02-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Ok, I thought you were one of the big spenders who love it. It was a serious question, if you were. I got sick of everyone seemingly getting epic armour other than me. The change to the arena made it worse. I had all the best legendary armour, so didn't really have anything to level. Lots of fusion armour, nothing to use it on. That is just boring, and frustrating. I know a lot of other players in the same boat, and that was just in my guild.

I'd try flappy bird, but the developer has withdrawn it. Maybe he's selling it to Gree, lol

Paladineguru
02-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Bring back sales

Slayer 1
02-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Bring back sales
Mixing Ritalin with Red Bull does this to you

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:23 AM
Exactly so u either suck it up or u stop playing the game,ok that is how life is which is called not fair

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:25 AM
How come ppl spread rumors about top ten guilds cheating during the wars,is it cause they are jealous

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know how to customize a signature for this gee forum

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Sorry guys it's gree not gee since auto correct is ****

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:29 AM
In order to become a "member" how many posts do u need?

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 11:34 AM
I really hate my current position

Slayer 1
02-14-2014, 11:42 AM
How come ppl spread rumors about top ten guilds cheating during the wars,is it cause they are jealous

No, not jealous - rather they aren't quite accepting of different styles of game play. Mostly, it's a complaint against the (fully 'legal') practice of guild alliances and 'stripping' (allowing another guild to purposely win against one or more of your officers who is wearing basic armor: i.e. - easy win = easy points). Of course stripping still involved regenerating war energy, which equals gems, which equals real money.

Advocates claim it's legal and part of normal game play in the top tiers (which it is)
Opponents scream foul and decry the fact <?> that it creates super-coalitions that newer players cannot penetrate.

Free players want the same rewards that top end gem spenders obtain.

Jealous or justified? It's in the eye of the beholder.

Sent
02-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Exactly so u either suck it up or u stop playing the game,ok that is how life is which is called not fair

Does anyone know how to customize a signature for this gee forum

Sorry guys it's gree not gee since auto correct is ****

In order to become a "member" how many posts do u need?

I really hate my current position

Didn't you call someone out on posting just to become Senior Member?

You are also only posting because you want to become a senior member,right?

lol
There's an "edit" feature on posts. Please use it. I don't care if you're on your phone, it's not hard to click a small button.

Dianish
02-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Didn't you call someone out on posting just to become Senior Member?

lol
There's an "edit" feature on posts. Please use it. I don't care if you're on your phone, it's not hard to click a small button.

This is not the only thread he spammed. He asked around how to become a senior member. Buster told him time and posting was needed. Guess he figured he had to spam and risk a ban.

Doesnt work like that.

sxespanky
02-16-2014, 06:50 AM
I'd try flappy bird, but the developer has withdrawn it. Maybe he's selling it to Gree, lol

http://flapmmo.com/

your welcome. id say you could spend lotsa money here and gem to get the next level... but this game is free.. actually free. so. enjoy.

ShadowDash1089
02-16-2014, 07:00 AM
This is not the only thread he spammed. He asked around how to become a senior member. Buster told him time and posting was needed. Guess he figured he had to spam and risk a ban.

Doesnt work like that.
Well, he was just promoted the senior Banned.

WoHDGabriel
02-16-2014, 02:55 PM
We stopped buying guardians because of it. A war every week eats up too much guild gold. Other than that, I don't have a problem with it. When you're 100+ you need something to keep you playing. Guild dealings are it for me.

Dianish
02-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, he was just promoted the senior Banned.

Banned is enough for me.

Kangaroeland
02-17-2014, 04:45 AM
We stopped buying guardians because of it. A war every week eats up too much guild gold. Other than that, I don't have a problem with it. When you're 100+ you need something to keep you playing. Guild dealings are it for me.

Id recommend never buying guardians at all, such a huge waste of money anyway.

TakeTheirTeeth
02-17-2014, 11:32 AM
I want to see the implosion. keep forcing DK to buy more gems. I want to see how much they can take. Increase the war schedule please, oh please.

SoletaDM.
02-17-2014, 12:55 PM
I want to see the implosion. keep forcing DK to buy more gems. I want to see how much they can take. Increase the war schedule please, oh please.

Android war are weak anyways and wouldn't be able to compete with iOS. DK wouldn't even be top 5 in ios.

Sent
02-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Android war are weak anyways and wouldn't be able to compete with iOS. DK wouldn't even be top 5 in ios.
iOS also gets more points per fight (bonuses) so DK would probably be top 2.

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 01:26 PM
If u don't like it delete the game and glory will be yours simple or u smash ur device playing knights and dragons or steel it

SoletaDM.
02-17-2014, 04:28 PM
iOS also gets more points per fight (bonuses) so DK would probably be top 2.

How does ios score more points on bonus?

ZERO_07
02-17-2014, 04:38 PM
How does ios score more points on bonus?
If I recall correctly iOS gets more points for beating HCs and above. I think they can get up to 500 pts where as on Android the highest points per win are in the 300s regardless of who you beat.

Dianish
02-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Yeah its frustr having them all time.
-MoD top 100 is recruiting, LINE ahab6964-

Please visit Guild Recruitment section.

The Pale Rider
02-20-2014, 06:48 AM
If I recall correctly iOS gets more points for beating HCs and above. I think they can get up to 500 pts where as on Android the highest points per win are in the 300s regardless of who you beat.

Highest is actually 600+ if you're in a frenzy and you beat a top guy.

Ishkabibbel
02-20-2014, 08:48 AM
That's crazy. I don't think I've ever seen anything higher than 500ish on Android with frenzy.

Archangel-HHM
02-20-2014, 11:06 AM
I remember when wars first started and the rewards were decent even if you didn't place top 10. Took away gems for top 25. Wars being every week, we know that every week will be something that in a month won't be useful. Give war epics a lifetime to be used and not be in 2 weeks outmatched by something new. Wars should be twice a month like they used to be. That was more fun because more guilds were fighting for the rewards, not the same 25. It's my opinion, but I know that money speaks over the players

I like to fight. but money does help the cause

Stuck At Second
02-21-2014, 01:15 AM
I agree with this thread, too many wars.

hoticehunter
02-21-2014, 12:57 PM
It's been a few days now since the last war ended and no sign of a new one this week, I guess we're getting a respite for awhile now.

smujica93
02-22-2014, 05:03 PM
I would not be surprised at all if the next war is an epic war. Especially since we've had back to back epic wars in the past. Seems really odd that GREE hasn't announced a new war yet.

Bala82
02-23-2014, 03:38 AM
I think it's time for you to move on to another game called "monster quest"

I would if it was available on android :(

Wolf RedDragon
02-23-2014, 03:40 PM
I feel most for people in the situation my guild is in. There are a lot of guilds out there in the 100-250 range who don't gem at all. (Our guild is usually somewhere in top 125 without a single gem spent.)

We all have maxed inventories, nothing to level that, and we were saving gems to make a push for top 10 one day when everyone had enough. After gifting, we lost 5 long time members. The gap will be too great to consider ever getting any kind of reward without paying. It's just so...depressing.

It's been weeks since I had something to level up. Already had a maelstrom, so Nian would have been good if it weren't for Maelstrom and Cloudrange already maxed.

The truth is I feel cheated. Not of money, of time. I enjoyed my guild, but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the actual game. So much build up to get to the point where I had all the best Legendary+ maxed. Now I've finally hit the inevitable wall; the only thing better than what I have is epic, and if a new EB+ comes out better than something I have, I'll have to spend hours fusing away 250+ armors to even be able to craft it. It seems so daunting and worthless. And for what? An EB+ that takes 6 days of my life and then isn't usable at my level of play because it isn't epic? I have 9 armors I never use, despite being my only elemental combination of that type. The three epics I have are significantly better in combat and bosses simply from stats.

Used my last 300 free gems to try for an epic from this chest. Didn't even get a 3star. Depressing. Like a bullet to the heart. Then there is another war every weekend. For what? An outdated legendary with a 0.0005% chance of being fused to an epic I can use?

It's like being a workhorse with a carrot in front of you. The first time you plow the field the farmer gives you the carrot, so you keep plowing away. Eventually you never get the carrot, but you get to watch the farmer eat it himself. You keep plowing because you remember that feeling the one time you got that carrot. That memory keeps you going. The basic psychology keeps you active.

It's over now. I don't even like carrots.

Well said.

dangdp7
02-23-2014, 07:15 PM
The every week war stuff we hope is over