PDA

View Full Version : Same old same old .. Streak teams

Vegaman
02-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Excitement building.... Yah declare war. Our 28 troops ready. Bang 1st opponent a one man 28 million def attack streak team. GREE this is still a huge joke.

Blodiea
02-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Hopefully that's the only one you get.

ste58008
02-07-2014, 11:26 AM
At least make him spend some gold. 28 people hitting CC means he will have to spend a fair bit of gold. People on here have beaten streak teams doing this.

Palodichuk
02-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Same thing here. Very annoying

Oceanz
02-07-2014, 11:27 AM
At least make him spend some gold. 28 people hitting CC means he will have to spend a fair bit of gold. People on here have beaten streak teams doing this.

coachsmart
02-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Excitement building.... Yah declare war. Our 28 troops ready. Bang 1st opponent a one man 28 million def attack streak team. GREE this is still a huge joke.

We don't hate on you for placing with a higher rank than us so please don't hate on us for going for wins and streaks. It is just a different strategy.

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 11:33 AM
We don't hate on you for placing with a higher rank than us so please don't hate on us for going for wins and streaks. It is just a different strategy.

hmm. well said

Vegaman
02-07-2014, 11:44 AM

What rubbish are you talking. .?? Placing with a higher rank ?. WTF are you on.

I am talking about a faulty match up system that allows one whale to be matched with 28 minnows.

Read the post before spouting off.

coachsmart
02-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Let me explain this to you. Streak teams (except SUP) give up something to go for wins and streaks. They give up going after higher ranks than they could achieve if they were not going for wins and streaks.

Fight your war and go for your goal and I won't complain to gree about you. Please don't complain about our goals.

I'm tired of the bashing on Streak teams on this forum.

Mw Adam
02-07-2014, 11:58 AM

I am talking about a faulty match up system that allows one whale to be matched with 28 minnows.

Vegaman, my guess is this guy is a higher level then every member of your team, unless you have some high level low a/d score players in your group. So, he will have trouble scoring a lot of points unless he is willing to spend a lot of gold. 28 x 4 hits to the cc will get you over 8000 points. You have a chance if you are organized. Make this guy work for it, if nothing else.

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 12:04 PM

This happens every single war, if you paid attention you would know that the matchups are based on total strength, 1 player with 28M def WILL get matched up with a 28 member faction with 1M def each. It wont change unless the streak rewards are eliminated or they go to matchups based on average stats, not total stats.

Kill Joy
02-07-2014, 12:07 PM
The team my mini is on just took out a streak team! first war. It is possible.

Vegaman
02-07-2014, 12:11 PM
This happens every single war, if you paid attention you would know that the matchups are based on total strength, 1 player with 28M def WILL get matched up with a 28 member faction with 1M def each. It wont change unless the streak rewards are eliminated or they go to matchups based on average stats, not total stats.

Brother, i know this happens every war. I know its an average of the team stats. Well supposed to be.

My point is it is a faulty system.

I'm not criticising the Streak Players. I'm not having a go at those who want the higher rewards of streak runs.(dont tell me they give up rewards by doing streaks, they would stay in their factions if the rewards were better).

I am having a go at the crazy match up algorithms that pitch a one man goliath against a team of baby davids.

Blade of 3
02-07-2014, 12:15 PM
This will only get worse unless Gree balances the rewards fairly or implement an average player attack/defense filter in the search for factions.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 12:18 PM
Add up all your defense and compare to his defense. I think drastic changes have been made to the matching system this war.

free play
02-07-2014, 01:02 PM
It's part if the game now but we play to do battle so all we can do is battle what's in front of us, just hope at this stage there are so many streak teams that they knock each other out, it will happen at some point, that 1 man streak could go up against a 3 man streak, one if them has to loose, just keep plucking away vegaman, I feel your pain

J V
02-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Please stop complaining!! If you have 28 activ memebers it is easy to beat one person by hitting CC! Do the math80*28*6, w no old u could easily get 13-15k, while he woul have to spend a ton at 300pt a hit, that a few hundred gold, at least make him spend a bunch, and w 28 ppl hitting organized should be a cake walk!!

Veccster
02-07-2014, 01:17 PM
if a streak team needs to spend a lot of gold to win, why would gree change the system? it sounds like there are a lot of streak teams out there spending a lot of gold. And that is what the company wants.

Mw Adam
02-07-2014, 01:31 PM
What difference does it make if you go up against a streak team that you can not beat or a large team that you can not beat? A lose is a lose. When I was in a top 50 faction we would get matched up against top 10 teams or Sup2. We couldn't touch them. The match up system is not going to be fair. It never was. I am sure that in the war you will get matched with teams that can't beat you. That's the way it is. My 6 player streak team just lost to a 2 player streak team. So what. It's a game on your phone, or tablet or whatever. Get over it and move on. Don't dwell on it, have fun with the game.

Web323
02-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Match ups have been okay so far

Dirty Mind
02-07-2014, 02:20 PM
just took out a 3 man streak team. wish it was later in the war so it would have hurt more, but enjoyed it anyways

Blodiea
02-07-2014, 02:41 PM
If I was on a 28 man team vs 1 I would have everyone attack him as much as possible. Give him a bunch of points and toss him to the wolves in the higher tiers.

Big she'd
02-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Some you win ,some you loose ,hey it's a war game , I'm no fan of streak teams but they are unfortunately a fact now , just move on regen for your next battle

Arc Burn
02-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Ive said this before (so have admins) if you change it to average, streakers will add a bunch of LLP. Streaking is a good strategy. We just faced the same team 2 wars in a row where we could hit literally NONE of them. I'm not complaining, they out played/classed us. Simple as that. Hell, I even cleaned my house a bit with all the free time.

Archer59
02-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Here's a quote from a thread I started a few days ago...."Remember this though, if you find yourself getting angry or upset over the poor matchups you encounter, or for having your streak mysteriously thwarted time and again by super minis, you will only have yourself to blame, not Gree." I'm not trying to be a jerk....simply saying that all of us knew going into this weekend what you would face. You either decided to continue same behavior...fight....and hope for a change, or you do something about it....don't fight....and hope you affect a change. I chose the latter and have zero regrets.

JerseyGirl
02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
One man is not a team, he will learn it the hard way.

Yahoo
02-07-2014, 05:07 PM
There we go again. 1 man 1 or 2 invulnerable gorilla ID's. No game, no play, no fun 28 players agravated.
One man is not a team. Create min number of members ifo faction strenght. That way money spend on faction increase and walls is not thrown away.
Or make them vulnerable in some way so we have some action.
We don't mind to lose but would like to play at least.
Just time lost as you can't give up and restart. You can't restart after 1 hour without messing up your whe squedual and players can be on constant standby for nothing, they do have a live also.

Socks
02-07-2014, 05:39 PM
This is just ridiculous. My faction only has four people that barely break 1 million a/d. We just got matched up with a faction of two- each person has 20 million a/d. How the hell is that even close to fair?

italo512
02-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Definitely mismatched!! Send to be the norm!!

Elite Enforcer
02-07-2014, 08:07 PM
My faction hasn't seen a streak team yet. But gold will be used to take them out when they arrive. Had enough of those guys.

Robespierre
02-07-2014, 08:42 PM
My faction hasn't seen a streak team yet. But gold will be used to take them out when they arrive. Had enough of those guys.

Meanwhile...at Gree HQ:

http://emotibot.net/pix/6345.gif

coachsmart
02-07-2014, 08:52 PM

So much hate. We're people too, just trying to have fun playing the same game you're playing (just with a different strategy).

I am a cow!
02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Vegaman, my guess is this guy is a higher level then every member of your team, unless you have some high level low a/d score players in your group. So, he will have trouble scoring a lot of points unless he is willing to spend a lot of gold. 28 x 4 hits to the cc will get you over 8000 points. You have a chance if you are organized. Make this guy work for it, if nothing else.

U realize that only a bit of gold is required 8 free hits+ 4 medpaks will get u over 8000 points if your lucky if not another medpak will do the job 👍

FYV
02-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Streak teams are geared towards WD events, however they are no good for faction ltq's, boss events. So where you guys lose against a streak team, you win in relation to other events. So I wouldn't be so upset if I was you.

Streak team or not, that is a choice you have too.

Good day 2u

VSH
02-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Streak teams are geared towards WD events, however they are no good for faction ltq's, boss events. So where you guys lose against a streak team, you win in relation to other events.

I'm not gonna weigh in the whole issue of how frustrating it is to come up against streak teams, I've done that quite enough before, lol.

But what I would say is that you are wrong on this one my friend. These guys simply bounce to another faction temporarily to finish FLTQs and raid boss events, so they DO get all those prizes too! When war starts, back to the man'o'war team of one. I've seen some of their inventories, they get the best of both worlds. Fair play to them.

Again, not complaining here, just saying that's how it is. They play the game their way. We play the game our way. Annoying, frustrating, etc....yes, very much so. But until GREE scraps win streak goals we are gonna have this situation.

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Saw out my days in a streak faction and really enjoyed WD again... Best matches when we got matched against another streak faction... Strategy v Strategy very tense... Enjoyed leading a large faction but too much bull, too many players not playing, bad coordination etc... Streak factions are not an easy life especially with timezones etc... Found l was getting on average 4 hours sleep a day, writing off family life for a weekend and you limit yourself from rank prizes... As others have said if you can't compete, do something different or stop complaining trying to get the game swung your way... Gree decided on streak prizes and the best players adapted very quickly... Those in large factions should not throw stones...if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !! Streak factions can be beat, if you can't coordinate yourselves that is not the streak factions fault the blame lies with you... Robo

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 03:24 AM
Food for thought... If streaks stopped and streak factions cease as a result... Where do the players go !!! Back to the top 250... So those teams on the fringes will never break that barrier instead of facing a team of 4 invincibles you face 56.... In reality what was top 100 is now top 250 without streaks top 400 will be tough to break...

Bobar
02-08-2014, 03:27 AM
In my opinion it should be enough motivating to reach a good rank in wd and receive the units. Implementing an event aditionally was / is a mistake. it destroys the aim of a ranked base battling.

generally speaking there are far to many events. in fact those missions donīt deserve the name "event" they are just time based other missions meanwhile.

i consider an event to be something special every now and then. beeing keen on doing that, having fun with it, working hard to reach a goal. it now just gets boring

VSH
02-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Food for thought... If streaks stopped and streak factions cease as a result... Where do the players go !!! Back to the top 250... So those teams on the fringes will never break that barrier instead of facing a team of 4 invincibles you face 56.... In reality what was top 100 is now top 250 without streaks top 400 will be tough to break...

Of course, you are absolutely correct in that appraisal. My Top400 team would likely become a Top500 or 750. But I think the wider impact would be that teams ranked at 1000, 1500, 4000 wouldn't be pulling ridiculous draws against super minis or one man Goliath. That way they enjoy the game more, spend a bit more gold, have something to aim at, etc.

From a longevity perspective, it has to be the way to go.

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 05:37 AM
Agree VSH, this is why l suggested a two tier WD a while back... Allow teams not interested in major prizes enjoy the game with reasonable prizes... And the stronger teams able to get better prizes... Normal and Prestige.. Simple choice is made before war starts...

Lancerdually
02-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Hmmmmm seems like all the whining about streak teams is really pointless if you are a rank team....... if ur going for rank how does a streak team affect you? Doesn't break your streak if you are not going for streaks so why the fuss?
Oh that's right, cause you need a reason to whine................ here let me get you all some cheese to go with that

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 05:49 AM
Lol Lancerdually

Elite Enforcer
02-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Meanwhile...at Gree HQ:

http://emotibot.net/pix/6345.gif

Lol. You are correct.

Agent Orange
02-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Hmmmmm seems like all the whining about streak teams is really pointless if you are a rank team....... if ur going for rank how does a streak team affect you? Doesn't break your streak if you are not going for streaks so why the fuss?
Oh that's right, cause you need a reason to whine................ here let me get you all some cheese to go with that

That about sums it up. I have to confess I'm having a lot of fun with my L4 1 man faction. Not a monster, even lost a battle. Was only hitting 1 man factions up till just now where I got a 4 player faction. I would say just group all 1 man factions together, still lots of fun going mano a mano.

Oh and don't have a hope in heck of making top 4000 but honestly don't care.

Lancerdually
02-08-2014, 07:14 AM
That about sums it up. I have to confess I'm having a lot of fun with my L4 1 man faction. Not a monster, even lost a battle. Was only hitting 1 man factions up till just now where I got a 4 player faction. I would say just group all 1 man factions together, still lots of fun going mano a mano.

Oh and don't have a hope in heck of making top 4000 but honestly don't care.
Amen to that....... I think the best thing Gree has done in a long time is make the streak prizes...... we can't all be SUP............... some of us accepted that long ago.............guess many haven't.......... Luck to you AO

jopdermod
02-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Don't mind facing some teams .. but when you face a team with combined strenght of 10x your own team .. thats ****ed up !! 40M facing 400M... care to explain that Gree .. must be the streak 4/5 we are at .. and you expect us to drop a vault each and loose I guess !

Vegaman
02-08-2014, 08:35 AM
One day, just one day maybe some of the posters will read the post and respond to what is posted.

I don't give a flying Super United Pirate's jockstrap about the streak teams. I am commenting on the bizarre logic of match ups. I don't care where we finish, i play and so do my team for the crack! What i do object to is hitting a CC for an hour to beat a one man team we cannot hit. Its designed purely to get us to spend gold. No other reason.

Thats all ... No other agenda... No whining about others tactics... Just one big whinge at stupid match ups.... I hope this helps you Trolls

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Mmmmm, if you had matched 28 players with the same strength as you, willing to spend gold would you have complained... ? Either way to get the win you have to spend gold... Not trolling, just saying...

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Probably more with my scenario... The one man team will only do enough to win, the 28 man team will go out for the win from the start... 28 men have around 150 hits free... One man has 6-8 free over the course of an hour...

HayeZeus
02-08-2014, 08:54 AM
The solution here is simple.

Do not change the matchup algorithm. That would take a lot of work and you would end up making something worse anyway.

The answer: dramatically reduce the streak units stats. Like cut them by 2/3. Have it be an add on to the normal standard war strategy which is to spend as much money as you can to win. Doesn't that sound nice GREE? People will go that extra mile to keep streaks alive but streak teams will dissolve because the units won't be worth making that your primary strategy. You will stop this issue with clearly unfair Matchups and you don't have to reprogram jack ****. Again, we all know you would screw that up anyway.

Also dramatically reduce the stats for cumulative wins. Keep them around, but don't let the stats of those units drive people to create these teams which just piss everyone off.

Lancerdually
02-08-2014, 09:01 AM
The solution here is simple.

Do not change the matchup algorithm. That would take a lot of work and you would end up making something worse anyway.

The answer: dramatically reduce the streak units stats. Like cut them by 2/3. Have it be an add on to the normal standard war strategy which is to spend as much money as you can to win. Doesn't that sound nice GREE? People will go that extra mile to keep streaks alive but streak teams will dissolve because the units won't be worth making that your primary strategy. You will stop this issue with clearly unfair Matchups and you don't have to reprogram jack ****. Again, we all know you would screw that up anyway.

Also dramatically reduce the stats for cumulative wins. Keep them around, but don't let the stats of those units drive people to create these teams which just piss everyone off.
I have a simpler solution.........if you don't like how it is...........QUIT

Socks
02-08-2014, 09:21 AM
So much hate. We're people too, just trying to have fun playing the same game you're playing (just with a different strategy).

How the hell is it supposed to be fun for all parties involved when one faction stands zero chance?

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 09:29 AM
How the hell is it supposed to be fun for all parties involved when one faction stands zero chance? but even in the case of the OP example both teams have the opportunity to win...

Are you a football supporter ? .. In the UK we have the FA cup in football... Non league teams can be drawn against premiership teams, do they play the game thinking they will lose.. No they try their best... In horse racings Grand National, Foinavon won at odds of 100-1 in 1967 after the leaders all fell... The little men sometimes win ... There is always a chance...

HayeZeus
02-08-2014, 09:44 AM
I have a simpler solution.........if you don't like how it is...........QUIT

Thats a stupid idea. That's what children do. Adults would recommend improvements.

Vegaman
02-08-2014, 09:47 AM
The Streak

(Reporter):
Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news
that is news across the internet, on the scene at Topplin Turkey. There
seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see
what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the Command Centre, and here he
come, running through the Barracks, through the Arctic Rigs and Anniversary Buildings, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' our DL, Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been dispatched .

(Chorus)
Here he comes, Boogity, Boogity
There he goes, Boogity, Boogity
And he ain't spendin' no gold

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
Boogity, Boogity
Strongest geek on pixilated feet
Boogity, Boogity
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his defence stats
He goin' give us a peek

Look at that, look at that
He likes to show off his attack
If there's an audience to be found
He'll be trollin' around
Invitin' public critique

Vegaman
02-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Opps thanks to Ray Stevens for the original lyrics

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 09:51 AM
LMAO... Funniest thing l've seen today...

Dazzj10
02-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Don't know how these match ups are worked but this is a ****ing joke

BadCompanyAlliance
02-08-2014, 11:45 AM
We just faced 2 streak teams in a row..Wow, nice! -.-

Yahoo
02-08-2014, 02:59 PM
but even in the case of the OP example both teams have the opportunity to win...

Are you a football supporter ? .. In the UK we have the FA cup in football... Non league teams can be drawn against premiership teams, do they play the game thinking they will lose.. No they try their best... In horse racings Grand National, Foinavon won at odds of 100-1 in 1967 after the leaders all fell... The little men sometimes win ... There is always a chance...

A match is played, a race is run that's THE fun... With a 1 or 2 giants (sometimes 1 player) fac it's a no contest los of time

whammo
02-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Just curious about the overwhelming sense of entitlement that the entire community seems to feel about their teams facing opponents they have little to no chance of beating in a small percentage of their matches.

Does everyone here really expect that they should never lose? We should all go 56-0 and always match an exact equal (but of course emerge victorious)?

We are currently being curbstomped by a top ten... but guess what?

It happens.

redvenge99
02-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Just beat a streaker team by like 200 points. They were all over 6 mil. 6 of them. We are 1 mil or lessl.. We banged the @$_t out of there wall. Thanks The Happy Bunch for the good go.. to bad for ya tho. Lol. Score was 15,676 us 15,483 The Happy Bunch..

!!!GO KILLERS!!!

Robespierre
02-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Just curious about the overwhelming sense of entitlement that the entire community seems to feel . . .

I don't think it's "entitlement," but perhaps it's the desire for a fair opportunity to compete.

Anyone who has been here for more than a war or two knows that this game has never had a fair playing field.

A little empathy for the masses, or should they eat cake?

Sinisterclick
02-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Just beat a streaker team by like 200 points. They were all over 6 mil. 6 of them. We are 1 mil or lessl.. We banged the @$_t out of there wall. Thanks The Happy Bunch for the good go.. to bad for ya tho. Lol. Score was 15,676 us 15,483 The Happy Bunch..

!!!GO KILLERS!!!

You've proved what we all said could be achieved... Well done.. Do you feel the buzz...

redvenge99
02-08-2014, 05:32 PM
It was our best win in 4 wars...Just gotta do the math and decide if you think you can I outscore them..

whammo
02-08-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't think it's "entitlement," but perhaps it's the desire for a fair opportunity to compete.

Anyone who has been here for more than a war or two knows that this game has never had a fair playing field.

A little empathy for the masses, or should they eat cake?

I agree with most of what you post Robespierre, but I can't stand when a game that has challenges stoops to where achievements are to be had by all. It's like the American welfare system. I hate handouts.

Currently we are playing our 3rd top 10 ten team in as many games and getting royally steamrolled.

This is 100% fair. Those players have spent more than me, likely played more than me and possibly have networked better than me as well to be where they are at.

While the last 4 hours I've had my thumb in my rear, i am not about to come complain to the forums because we've had a tough go at it for a bit. We have still won the majority of our matches and In fact the only reason I'm posting is because there is no target for me to hit on GSFs team.

If I was to come complain about it here... how would the other teams we far out matched feel about what's "fair".

Life isn't fair. There are very few teams that are "equal". You win some, you lose some. That is the nature of the beast.

Sooners
02-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Nightmare on seasomy street is another streaking team top 750 they ill jump u at the end most stats would put them in Sups top 3 factions

Uintil we faced them we had pretty good draws we were at 1 point top 15 and fell back but were lucky so its just draws but most matches will be unfair u must play smart or have deep pockets to beat them and gree

MaverickINsc
02-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Just curious about the overwhelming sense of entitlement that the entire community seems to feel about their teams facing opponents they have little to no chance of beating in a small percentage of their matches.

Does everyone here really expect that they should never lose? We should all go 56-0 and always match an exact equal (but of course emerge victorious)?
We are currently being curbstomped by a top ten... but guess what?

It happens.

no sense of entitlement....pretty sure we got crushed by the pornstar rejects last war.....what can you do?......but how about sitting at 408 in the rankings and trying to get into 400 for the first time and drawing 3 unhittable teams in a row.....no we are out of time and hnging on to top 500 barely......not entitlement....but if we aren't streaking and going for rank that kind of messes it up for everybody doesn't it?.....if we can streak.....we cant win.....and then you cant score.....takes away a teams desire to compete.......big issues for gree with this stuff

crazeejay
02-10-2014, 10:08 AM
lol ya big issues for Gree........riiiiiiiiiight

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 03:05 PM
if a streak team needs to spend a lot of gold to win, why would gree change the system? it sounds like there are a lot of streak teams out there spending a lot of gold. And that is what the company wants.

because for couple of streak teams they are losing hundreds, if not thousands of players. Same with taking the cost up....they make events only for people who spend 1000-10 000$ a month. Majority low spenders/no spenders will see its pointless to do and will eventually quit. Then those big boys see its boring and quit too and then..... well ya know

socomloser
02-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Streakers are just ruining the game period ...

Maddog11
02-10-2014, 06:46 PM
The Streak

(Reporter):
Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news
that is news across the internet, on the scene at Topplin Turkey. There
seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see
what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the Command Centre, and here he
come, running through the Barracks, through the Arctic Rigs and Anniversary Buildings, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' our DL, Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been dispatched .

(Chorus)
Here he comes, Boogity, Boogity
There he goes, Boogity, Boogity
And he ain't spendin' no gold

Boogity, Boogity
Strongest geek on pixilated feet
Boogity, Boogity
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his defence stats
He goin' give us a peek

He likes to show off his attack
If there's an audience to be found
He'll be trollin' around
Invitin' public critique
Finally someone found the humor in this. On a streak faction and this is by far the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you

MadAtWorld
02-10-2014, 09:48 PM

Again. Math. He can score a max of 450 points per hit. If you have only 10/28 on at the time, you can score 800 on CC in the exact same time. So, you "minnows" losing to a single whale... I have a question: Do you think you're too good to have to hit something as lowly as the CC, or are you guys just so lazy you won't even try to win what probably should have been one of your easiest matches? Tell you what, I'll trade you any day of the week. Give me half your size team and 60 straight one man whales and I will give you the 50 win prize.