PDA

View Full Version : DROID/DROID2/DROID2GLOBAL tip

Oceanz
02-07-2014, 09:25 AM
For those of you who have older Android phones with physical keyboards, and have issues with the app constantly crashing, I recently found something that seems to help out.

Before opening the app, slide out the physical keyboard and leave it out. Then try to open the app. I was just able to do this and have the app open twice in a row, which is literally unheard of for me and my phone.

I was also able to use all 3,950 of my energy to hit FLTQ targets before the app crashed, which again, never normally happens.

I hope this might help some other frustrated DROID users

Agent Orange
02-07-2014, 10:02 AM
That is very weird but somehow figures!

Colonel J
02-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Need to upgrade your droid. I know your pain well. 16 months I went where I couldnt raid. Now with a new phone I havent had one game crash since I got it 6 weeks ago. Samsung galaxy s4 is the way to go. ( the whole time I thought it was the games fault but actually it was the phones fault all along). Gree got my respect for their programming the minute I got my new phone.

Systematrix
02-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I as well feel your pain on a 2-year old Android phone (Ice Cream Sandwich). Last battle we were in we made a charge in the last 2 min. I called for all hands on deck and to unload on their targets, then my game crashed and couldn't get back in until battle was over. Luckily we won.

Oceanz
02-08-2014, 11:53 AM
I wish Motorola would make a new phone with a physical keyboard. I use my phone too much for email to not have a slide out keyboard, and the DROID4 is the last one they've put out

But the first 6-8 months I played the game, I never had any crashes or issues. And from what I hear, I couldn't go back to an older version of the app because they don't allow you to connect to the game.