PDA

View Full Version : anybody selling crap stat grandfather account

lighthome
02-06-2014, 11:18 PM
hi there, i wonder anybody have lvl 200+ account for selling, no matter CRAP stat, could pay ingame cash, brick, or uzi. pm me if u got one. thx

lighthome
02-06-2014, 11:38 PM
bump bump bump

Aquaboo
02-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Best be careful you don't get jumped upon by mods lighthome - I believe it's against the Terms of Service to do 3rd party accounts transfers even where there is no real-world financial transaction.....so they probably won't like this thread.

sister morphine
02-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Absolutely. Transferring accounts is against TOS so you'd just end with a banned account if they found out.

tushy
02-07-2014, 01:27 AM
That would interest me how they would find out that I am on a different device.

Aquaboo
02-07-2014, 02:07 AM
That would interest me how they would find out that I am on a different device.

??????? Each device has a unique ID - next time you send in a ticket you'll see the device ID you account is associated with.

Transferring your own account between 2 or your own devices ain't a problem and A&F even posted a vid to explain how to do a transfer. What OP is proposing is a transfer between different punters. While I'm certain this happens 'on the fly' it's a bit unwise to be flagging-up a deliberate intention to breach ToS on Gree's own forum wouldn't you agree?

sister morphine
02-07-2014, 02:42 AM
hi there, i wonder anybody have lvl 200+ account for selling, no matter CRAP stat, could pay ingame cash, brick, or uzi. pm me if u got one. thx
Just out of interest, why lvl 200+? If it's a caretaker to hold a streak syn you want, why not just start a new one. The only reason I can think to want a low stat high level account would be to get it into an opposing syndicate so yours can have someone to beat on in a war. :p

Aquaboo
02-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Just out of interest, why lvl 200+? If it's a caretaker to hold a streak syn you want, why not just start a new one. The only reason I can think to want a low stat high level account would be to get it into an opposing syndicate so yours can have someone to beat on in a war. :p

High level = big energy bar = good for SLTQs I'd imagine sister

sister morphine
02-07-2014, 05:31 AM
High level = big energy bar = good for SLTQs I'd imagine sister
That depends where the player put their skill points of course, but yeah.

tushy
02-07-2014, 06:04 AM
??????? Each device has a unique ID - next time you send in a ticket you'll see the device ID you account is associated with.

Transferring your own account between 2 or your own devices ain't a problem and A&F even posted a vid to explain how to do a transfer. What OP is proposing is a transfer between different punters. While I'm certain this happens 'on the fly' it's a bit unwise to be flagging-up a deliberate intention to breach ToS on Gree's own forum wouldn't you agree?

I know that but that UID is a one time ID which is applied when you start CC for the first time. So if you "transfer" your game to an other device the ID is the same. So Gree never recognize on what device your game is running.
It maybe wont go between ios and android but if you on the same platform it never comes up that you are not the device which started the game.
Maybe its recognized if the new player sends a ticket to gree but even in this case I think gree let it go instead of blocking a player who is maybe spend some gold in this game.