PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an idle/retired account who could come 'syndicate sit' ?

Aquaboo
02-06-2014, 09:54 PM
I am desperately seeking an idle account who could come and sit as sole member/leader of a streak syndicate for the duration of Epic Boss.

This would enable the current caretaker account to go play with/assist an active syndicate to meet their syndicate goals (and the caretaker would obviously benefit too by gaining the bonus items).

Nothing is asked of any such idle/retired account other than to re-admit the caretaker after epic boss and restore them to leader.

If you could do such a favour, some Uzis could be donated to your main account's syndicate in return.

PM me if you think you could help.

EDIT - Sorted now - see below and thanks all

TMI
02-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Why do I get the feeling that after this epic boss is over, we're gonna see a thread started about how someone got their syndicate "stolen" :(

Please be very careful Aquaboo. tbh, either you or a trusted officer should just make a new account for this sole purpose. Just have a level 2, don't collect nothing, don't build nothing, just bring it out every epic boss or whatever. You'll probably have to do this in the future again anyways. :)

Aquaboo
02-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I know what you mean TMI - my problem is that I don't have a spare device and the 'caretaker' is already my bluestacks laptop!

The folks in my full-time syndicate seemed in this position too

cc thunder
02-06-2014, 11:23 PM
yeah I do, seriously I'm not going to screw you over. as long as the device does not break I will give back the account. its on my daughters tablet and I only have access to it at night after she's asleep, but I have no problems putting my extra player in there. it's basically just a farming account anyways. if you are interested just PM me, seriously not going to take your syn

sam0621
02-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Careful be very careful.

Aquaboo
02-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Hi folks - I seem to be sorted now. Thanks to those of you who PMd and for the wise words of advice!