PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new family members /merger

Drizz
02-06-2014, 09:02 PM
We are looking for more members to join our crew. We have about 30 or so spots open for some active peeps. We like to have fun, laugh a lot, but we like to kick some crime city tail and get down to business as well! We are well organized, and use Palringo to chat. I run more of a democracy than a dictatorship! Gold use is not required, although it's always appreciated. Our team works hard but there's only so much we can do with a few members. I will be up front with you, we do not have all our bonuses but our squad has finished as high as 87 in wars with great members! I look forward to hear from you :)

SuzieCC
02-07-2014, 04:02 AM
If you'd be interested in coming to us, we'd be into a merge.. We've finished just under 250
(Virtually gold free) the past few battles.. Use Palringo for comms..

Drizz
02-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Looking for people to come over to us, had a bad last merge experience ;)

bump

Drizz
02-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Bumppppppppppp

Drizz
02-08-2014, 04:20 AM
And a morning bump

beerman3828
02-08-2014, 05:28 AM
Hi, we have a syndicate that finishes top 230-280 in battles with only 44 members. We have some weak ones we can drop. We merged once before with great success and jumped up from Top 700 to the current spot. We also are 10 bonuses shy of being full but that is our #1 goal and #2 is maxing out our syndicate size. Would u be willing to discuss further about a merge? We would require that we keep our Syndicate name and leader but everything else is on the table. Kjo is our leader and I am an Officer. cckjo is the handle of our Syndicate leader if you want to copy him on a reply as I don't see a way I can do that replying to your thread. Thanks.

UNITED ONES - 879-848-507

(?if you prefer to discuss via email or chat app instead please tell us. If we both give and take then we both win here so let's all keep an open mind)

Darrell and Kjo

And a morning bump

Drizz
02-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Bum bum bump

SOGO
02-10-2014, 01:31 AM
I would like all of you in this thread to consider a merger with a great team with full bonuses, Top 75, 100 and 150 in the last 3 wars respectively because the member count gradually went down over these last 3 wars - but even with less than 40 active members they still managed to make Top 150 (Top 120 actually). It is a team that was and still will be capable of completing all syndicate events at full strength with 60 members, so I'm hoping that someone will consider being a part of it.

Palringo used for communications currently, but the team will also consider adopting your preferred chat app.

Please shoot me a PM if any of you are interested.

Drizz
02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Bumpsalot!