PDA

View Full Version : Question about daily reward v. gold option?

Sherah
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi sorry if this doesn't warrant starting a thread but I asked this question in the noob section and I didn't get an answer... With war coming up I'm just super curious.

You know when you log in daily and you get a daily reward? The splash page gives you two options: claim reward and "earn some gold" or some similar wording... What happens if I click on the gold option? Do I just get the same options/offers that I would get if I pull up the add funds page and click the small "earn free gold" button at the bottom or is it a different earn free gold option?

I appreciate any input, thanks for reading. : )

Pee-Wee Herman
02-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi sorry if this doesn't warrant starting a thread but I asked this question in the noob section and I didn't get an answer... With war coming up I'm just super curious.

You know when you log in daily and you get a daily reward? The splash page gives you two options: claim reward and "earn some gold" or some similar wording... What happens if I click on the gold option? Do I just get the same options/offers that I would get if I pull up the add funds page and click the small "earn free gold" button at the bottom or is it a different earn free gold option?

I appreciate any input, thanks for reading. : )
Yes. They are both the same thing.

Sherah
02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Oooooh ok. Thank you so much! : )

Pee-Wee Herman
02-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Oooooh ok. Thank you so much! : )
No problem :).