PDA

View Full Version : CJ these prizes suck

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Just seen the new prize lists. Once again the streak prizes are huge and the prizes for dropping 4 vaults is a 7k unit. Come on CJ. We spend a lot of money for these kills why can't you reward us?

Shrinko
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Stop spending all that money if you want gree to listen. They will not listen to you when you keep throwing hundreds if not thousands of $$ at them every month.

tayyib
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Agree. It's so simple that if a person spends 4 vaults he needs to be rewarded well not a bull**** unit. That's what GREE don't get it.

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 06:47 PM
A United Boycott will never happen. We are just too addicted.

Diverguy
02-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Jesus Christ all u do is moan. Dta hog. Why don't u just try to enjoy the game for once you miserable person.

Colonel J
02-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Rolf . Someone got chewed out. Hey diverguy. I know your well respected in the mw community. But whats jesus got to do with mw? I cant figure it out. Surely gree wouldnt make a jesus unit would they? If they did I bet the stats would be through the roof. We already got a sgt satan.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 06:27 AM
Jesus Christ all u do is moan. Dta hog. Why don't u just try to enjoy the game for once you miserable person.

I don't see how you can misconstrue my statements as moaning. I'm definately not happy with the kill prizes, but other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is. If I didn't enjoy this game so much I would not be here now would I? I think I spend enough dough to be able to let gree know my opinion on their prize tactics. It's the only way we will see change.

BostonHammer
02-07-2014, 06:59 AM
whoever finishes in the top 75, your defense is going to increase dramtically. Insane. What are the streaker prizes?

Hiei
02-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Just seen the new prize lists. Once again the streak prizes are huge and the prizes for dropping 4 vaults is a 7k unit. Come on CJ. We spend a lot of money for these kills why can't you reward us?

Definitely moaning. Complaining will not get u the change u want. It's like complaining about a politician ur unhappy about. If u want them out then u have to take action. Look at what happened when a lot of the top factions were threatening to boycott, gree started communicating way better (better than before at least). It was a small change but a change none the less.

Buffkin
02-07-2014, 07:57 AM
I have to agree with DG on this one. The bonuses attached to these units is beasty!

Perilous
02-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Top spenders/players cried for defense...they got it.

Web323
02-07-2014, 08:07 AM
The prizes should be better for 1500 wins

Diverguy
02-07-2014, 08:59 AM
I don't see how you can misconstrue my statements as moaning. I'm definately not happy with the kill prizes, but other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is. If I didn't enjoy this game so much I would not be here now would I? I think I spend enough dough to be able to let gree know my opinion on their prize tactics. It's the only way we will see change.

Every thread you write about is saying something isn't good enough, or moaning gree havnt done something. Life is too short. And as most of us were taught if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Just every time I read a post from you it's negative! And as for being allowed to express your opinion I fully agree, as I too spend a fair bit of cash on this game, however u never see me moaning about the game!

Luuzer
02-07-2014, 10:25 AM

vote with Ur wallet. If there are people throwing money for them for crappy prizes, then they dont even think about changing it for the better

Agent Orange
02-07-2014, 12:33 PM

Adapt or die.

CJ54
02-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Okay guys, how could the prizes be better? Higher raw stats? Bonuses not up to snuff?

We can't just make everything super-amazing raw-stat-wise at all tiers without increasing the stat inflation rather rapidly, so there has to be a balance, but we'd like to hear peoples' thoughts on this.

baylortex
02-07-2014, 12:54 PM
It would have been nice to see some unique rewards such as
1)health regeneration unit
2) upgrade reduction time unit
3) raiding cash bonus unit.

A bit boring having all attack and defense bonus units.

PRY
02-07-2014, 01:10 PM
CJ, Been Playing well before Brazil. I was lvl 131 at time of Brazil in fact. Prizes are just fine. All I see is complaint after complaint. For Most part game is going just fine. And keep posting the prizes I find it helpful as I keep all my units in a spreadsheet so I know what I need for growth.

phopjon
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
I would agree that the prizes are fine. They are what they are and you can either spend the vaults to get them or not. I think people would appreciate mods like a upgrade time or cost reduction. Or the holy grail of multiple building upgrades at once... Those always get people jumping, even in KA where there aren't that many buildings to bother with.

General Nu
02-07-2014, 01:57 PM
I would actually like to see the prizes reduced. Where will stats be in 6 months with these crazy rewards. They are creating a barrier for entry into the game for new players

CJ54
02-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I would actually like to see the prizes reduced. Where will stats be in 6 months with these crazy rewards. They are creating a barrier for entry into the game for new players

Actually, dropping the average stats for units beyond what they are now would create more of a barrier for new players. Holding steady or a (more even than previous) upwards trend, not so much because they can still get in on it.

Kefa
02-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Okay guys, how could the prizes be better? Higher raw stats? Bonuses not up to snuff?

We can't just make everything super-amazing raw-stat-wise at all tiers without increasing the stat inflation rather rapidly, so there has to be a balance, but we'd like to hear peoples' thoughts on this.

CJ, you're sure a good sport. Thanks for your attitude.

I'm not complaining, but I do have one request... could we see units with energy and health regen bonus that are attainable by other than the top 10 (in this round, top 2) teams? I'd loveee to see some energy bonus units that could be won through an LTQ or something acheivable by a more average active player.

Thanks for chiming in!

Sgt. Fancypants
02-07-2014, 03:02 PM
CJ, the rewards from events should not make WD look weak. I would up all the raw stats on all units and lower the bonuses on all units under top 50. The top tiers seem disproportionately weak in terms on raw stats.

^ This is a good point as it speaks to what you mentioned CJ; these bonuses were rewarded more frequently in the past and new players don't have them. Also they are more fun to get because they are unique and make the game more dynamic because accounts can get better in ways than simply having good Attack and Defense. Also placing these units lower in the reward ranks to make the game more competitive and less stagnant. Players at the top often use so much gold that these sorts of bonuses sometimes go unused anyway.

oakletixfan
02-07-2014, 03:10 PM
The 1500 wins prize should be much bigger considering the gold spent to get that unit. Thats the only prize I have a complaint about.

If the unit was much bigger than this could also help with the amount of streak teams going around. Not many streak teams want their players getting 1500 kills, they want the score kept low

Web323
02-07-2014, 03:11 PM
They 1500 wins prize should be much bigger considering the gold spent to get that unit. Thats the only prize I have a complaint about

Same here.....

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 03:27 PM

Simple CJ... Calculate what level costs a vault to achieve. Attach a small bonus to it... Say 2%... Go up the ladder to 2 vaults.... 3% bonus. So on and so forth.

Right now you have players that will spend gold to get the big prize and people that won't even spend a dime because they know they won't achieve the big prize. If you give them a reason to spend a vault to get a third of the way finished, they will spend... Try it and see. If it don't work change it back. If it works, credit me 50k gold.

Hiei
02-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Cj, first, I would like to say thank you for your communication. It is greatly appreciated. Second, I don't have a problem with the prizes they're fine by me and if u guys didn't change them that would be ok. However, the last FLTQ was so hard that I wouldn't mind seeing a health regen bonus attached to, say, a top 150-250 prize. I understand that health regen is a valuable commodity and u guys might hesitant to do this but in my opinion this would be an upgrade to our playing experience.

Our faction finished the event but in the latter levels I could only sit idly by as a handful of my comrades carried the whole faction. A health regen bonus would relieve that stress and even out the load among faction members. Anyway, those are my two cents. Thanks for listening.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Diverguy there is a big difference in coming on here and complaining than coming on here offering suggestions. When is the last thread I started not have a simple solution attached. Let's take my hacker thread from a month ago. I suggested making the droid players have to update to the latest software. Guess what happened? I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed bro. I too contribute quite a bit to this forum. Not as much as you of course, but my presence is for the best. That is your decision to sit there and spend money and not care if things are right or fair. I get stuff done in life. I don't take a back seat to anything.

superman007
02-07-2014, 04:26 PM
They 1500 wins prize should be much bigger considering the gold spent to get that unit. Thats the only prize I have a complaint about

I totally agree with this one. Considering the amount of gold spent to get this. I could get much better unit in LTQ by spending 1-2 vaults of gold instead of 4-5 vaults. I have been saying this all along and I gave my opinion about it through in-game support ticket as well.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 05:54 PM
We have CJs attention on this matter. We will get an answer. Even if it's no he will have a good explanation. I can't ask for much more than that. I under stand the inflation aspect. How's this for an idea...

Instead of giving +5 alliance at the end, give +1 at intervals and if you finish you get all 5. That way inflation isn't raised any higher than it already is, and you get more people interested in completing only a leg of the event.

What do you guys think about that?

iamnasty
02-07-2014, 06:46 PM

CJ, you're rite, the choice is theirs and it's impossible to make everyone happy !!!

I Am Legend
02-07-2014, 07:13 PM
I think the fact that so many people here are still taking about dropping more than one vault this game much less on a single events answers all the questions on this thread.

Spending money, complain, complain, spend more money, nothing changes so complain some more, spend some more money o wait they still didn't change anything hmm let me spend more money maybe that will get gree to help fix this failing game lol

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Guys change happens on a monthly basis due to these forums. They do listen! What makes you guys think they don't? They may not get it right the first time but they sure as hell try. The only thing I haven't seen catered to on here is the free players wanting to be able to compete with guys that spend hundreds of dollars per month. That just ain't gonna happen. How the hell would they pay the bills if they had nothing but happy free players.

CJ gets things done. That is why he is addressed in the title of this thread.

psuengineer
02-07-2014, 08:10 PM
I would personally like to see a little more stock put into the prizes for individual events. We shouldn't be put in a situation where we have to join a top 100 faction just to succeed in this game. I'm not asking for everything that a top 100 faction gets, because I understand that they have earned those privileges. I like my top 400 faction and really don't want to abandon them to go have personal gains. At least if the individual prizes carried some additional weight, then I could feel like I'm competing for something. Right now, we have no real chance at any serious streak prizes due to matchups and even getting a decent wins total can be challenging sometimes.

I would personally like to see a health/energy/upgrade 2 at once prize attached to the end of the individual goal. I would spend the money to get to that as would a few others in my faction. But we won't come close to that during this event, because it simply isn't worth it.

Just my 2 cents.

DTA-HOG
02-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Health and energy boosts are gone. That's taking money out of their pockets. Attack and Defense bonuses are all we will see which is fine with me.

SHANESTER
02-07-2014, 10:15 PM
whats interesting is not long ago you didn't get any prizes for your personal wins. Didn't hear much complaining about it then. now the prizes come out and "they aren't good enough". they are better then the prizes they gave out 6 months ago.

Apollo13
02-07-2014, 10:42 PM

DTA Dog, just enjoy the game. After all, you have spent all these money, you should be enjoying it. Just war points alone doesn't means anything. It's takes skills, effort, coordination and much more to win steaks, so I think GREE has been very fair in their rewards for streaks. As for faction placement rewards, GREE has made some effort there too. The units are certainly looking much better than before.

Whining never wins. Nobody will be complacent, everyone will demand more and more.

It is easier that we all adapt to the changes in the game and enjoy it. If it is no longer fun, then stop playing and move on to another game.

DTA-HOG
02-08-2014, 03:23 AM
whats interesting is not long ago you didn't get any prizes for your personal wins. Didn't hear much complaining about it then. now the prizes come out and "they aren't good enough". they are better then the prizes they gave out 6 months ago.

This just doesn't pertain to kill prizes. This has to do with ALL events now. People are mad that they can no longer spend what they can afford to get something for their effort. It's all or nothing now. You either spend the going rate, which was 6000 gold for the last ltq and 4000 gold for the previous 2 ltqs, or not get squat! It doesn't make any sense.

Lancerdually
02-08-2014, 05:24 AM
I want in........ whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ lemme cry about how unfair it is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesse21
02-08-2014, 05:42 AM

100% this is it

Danny123
02-08-2014, 06:40 AM
100% this is it
Yes agree here too

mreilly
02-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Diverguy there is a big difference in coming on here and complaining than coming on here offering suggestions. When is the last thread I started not have a simple solution attached. Let's take my hacker thread from a month ago. I suggested making the droid players have to update to the latest software. Guess what happened? I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed bro. I too contribute quite a bit to this forum. Not as much as you of course, but my presence is for the best. That is your decision to sit there and spend money and not care if things are right or fair. I get stuff done in life. I don't take a back seat to anything.

Your first post was straight complaining.. that's what diver guy was mentioning. Then you posted another 25 times in your thread because you think your important or anyone around here wants to hear anything you have to say. Why not post a constructive post that clearly explains what you have to say.. then you won't need to post 25 times in your own thread.

Well that's not entirely true... people like us will always be around to tell you to shut up and you'll continue off on your crack rants and the starving of your children.. or other non sense bs that you always spew

DTA-HOG
02-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Your first post was straight complaining.. that's what diver guy was mentioning. Then you posted another 25 times in your thread because you think your important or anyone around here wants to hear anything you have to say. Why not post a constructive post that clearly explains what you have to say.. then you won't need to post 25 times in your own thread.

Well that's not entirely true... people like us will always be around to tell you to shut up and you'll continue off on your crack rants and the starving of your children.. or other non sense bs that you always spew

My first post on the subject was actually a war of two ago, and will come back up every war until we get a response.

free play
02-10-2014, 03:14 AM
It's simple, the way the missions have gone gold v finishing them, you need so much gold to finish most. Either put a tierd prize for different lvls of the missions so every one has some thing to aim for, the bigger the prize the more gold you need, now most don't bother due to the cost.

Or just do away with the missions and put the units up for sale because at this stage that's the only way you can get them, prestaging is gone, faction strategy is gone, only way to get is to spend spend and spend.

Ssne
02-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Upgrade 2 buildings at once prize! That's #1 on my wish list.

J Dunn
02-10-2014, 08:51 AM
@CJ... The only honest improvement to prizes should be the T10 unit. This reward takes significantly more effort to achieve and is only marginally better than the T25 on down the list. A lot of gold is spent to finish here and I think the raw stat, boosts should be better. More on par w the 12/12. Contrary to what a streaker thinks. It's much harder to accomplish T10, let alone more costly to do.

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
CJ would you care to update us on this thread or am I going to creating this for the third time come Finland WD? Thanks bud. I see you are out answering questions.

A simple "no these are the prizes you get" will satisfy me CJ.