PDA

View Full Version : Back to being greedy! So much for the meeting!

Fort Bragg Warriors
02-06-2014, 04:10 PM
So gree wants you to complete the faction goals how? Really? We are only 9/20 right now and have less than 24 hours to complete this? All for what? At the level 9 of 20 it takes 5 times for a individual kill at 122 energy. Total kills is 180. That is a grand total of 109,800 energy to complete that level for the team all for a bull**** unit. The hell with that unit because it's not worth anyone's time. If it is than more power to you. That is ridiculous not to mention how many times you have to push that button and gain nothing but experience. Uncalled for. Reverting back to individual goals instead. Thanks again.

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Individual goals is same as faction

Agent1200
02-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Agreed, we asked for FLTQs back but this was a total disappointment. With the rediculous energy requirements, there should be better prizes other than the end. Pretty much everybody but the top top guys are not even trying to finish. Only players with plus 8 energy regen or more even have a chance. Maybe Gree will notice the lack of participation.

2000y2k
02-06-2014, 04:38 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82749-Remember-When-LTQs-Were-Around-100k-Energy-and-Strategy-WAS-Required&p=1190062#post1190062

I hear you.

Kefa
02-06-2014, 04:40 PM
As DTA said, the indy and faction quest lines were identical. If everyone simply did the individual quest levels and waited for the rest of the faction before moving on, your whole faction would have finished the faction goal without even trying, and got both units.

As for 109,800 energy being too much, I just need to ask, how many members are in your faction? Because for 50 members that's 2,196 per member. If you used your skill points as recommended, that's like level 60 or something to have an energy bar big enough to do that all at once.

Yeah, it's an energy hog at the end, but a good team will finish it, and the Army of Heroes quest that follows is 20 single targets with a HUGE reward for doing both.

Fort Bragg Warriors
02-06-2014, 04:57 PM
As DTA said, the indy and faction quest lines were identical. If everyone simply did the individual quest levels and waited for the rest of the faction before moving on, your whole faction would have finished the faction goal without even trying, and got both units.

As for 109,800 energy being too much, I just need to ask, how many members are in your faction? Because for 50 members that's 2,196 per member. If you used your skill points as recommended, that's like level 60 or something to have an energy bar big enough to do that all at once.

Yeah, it's an energy hog at the end, but a good team will finish it, and the Army of Heroes quest that follows is 20 single targets with a HUGE reward for doing both.

Once again your a team with 50 people, not all of us are there yet. With 50 people yes you probably could complete it. I am simply saying with a smaller team the goal that was set is I reachable and unfair to the even playing field. With 50 people, hell you could probably finish it with ease that's if everyone was playing the same field without cheating which seems to be the case now days. And I'm also simply saying that it's plain out not reasonable for the amount of hits per kill with the exp you gain from it. Who wants to level up? No one because that is the final downfall of your war in the end.

2000y2k
02-06-2014, 05:05 PM

Check your numbers. Where do you get 110k energy for the faction LTQ? Your only off by about 2.9 million.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Amw_tVi1yo6KdGpuOFNWUG1kVFU0endteGc2S3hLT1 E&usp=drive_web&pli=1

sbs2716g
02-06-2014, 06:17 PM
We have 54 members. With regen rate of +5 on average we have 7200 energy x54x 3 days=1.166 mil energy in 3 days. Still short of 2 mil to complete the faction Ltq. The requirement is wat too much. We can't be spending 4 vaults each for 20 persons just for this Ltq?

Fort Bragg Warriors
02-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Check your numbers. Where do you get 110k energy for the faction LTQ? Your only off by about 2.9 million.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Amw_tVi1yo6KdGpuOFNWUG1kVFU0endteGc2S3hLT1 E&usp=drive_web&pli=1

At level 9 of 20 which calls for 5 hits per kill at 122 energy = 180 kills for a total of 109,800 energy do the math guy and stop the cheating already.

Dutchie
02-07-2014, 04:52 AM
As DTA said, the indy and faction quest lines were identical. If everyone simply did the individual quest levels and waited for the rest of the faction before moving on, your whole faction would have finished the faction goal without even trying, and got both units.As for 109,800 energy being too much, I just need to ask, how many members are in your faction? Because for 50 members that's 2,196 per member. If you used your skill points as recommended, that's like level 60 or something to have an energy bar big enough to do that all at once.Yeah, it's an energy hog at the end, but a good team will finish it, and the Army of Heroes quest that follows is 20 single targets with a HUGE reward for doing both.Players using the energy glitch will also finish it ;P

Hotshots
02-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Players using the energy glitch will also finish it ;P
There is no energy glitch according to Gree ;)

Arc Burn
02-07-2014, 05:50 AM
There is no energy glitch according to Gree ;)
Ha........

VSH
02-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Energy glitches, who said anything about energy glitches ??

Nothing to see here folks , ....move along ....move along :p

BostonHammer
02-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Players using the energy glitch will also finish it ;P

And there are ALOT of those. GREE really needs to fix it. Us honest free players are getting screwed twice. The gold part I don't mind so much as the hackers.