PDA

View Full Version : No World Domination

Belle_B
02-06-2014, 10:48 AM
I accidently made another account leader which is a dead account I have sent ticket in they say that account is active which is untrue don't know what the problem is just give me back my leadership
Can I please get help from a mod ticket #1347968
Please do something my team is bummed we have no walls built :(
Ty Belle

Tardavic
02-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Hey there, we will be glad to assist you with your issue. Your ticket will be passed over to one of our Support agents here shortly.

Thanks!

Belle_B
02-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Thank you very much my team will be so happy we thought we were going to have to sit this one out
Again thank you from team also
Belle

Belle_B
02-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Thank you for contacting GREE Support!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, when I reviewed your account I did find that you are the member of your faction, I would like to inform you that only a officer can become a leader if the leader is in MIA (missing in action) and the Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers.

Please revert back if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Lee Walker,
GREE Support.

Belle_B
02-06-2014, 01:28 PM
My name is Mini Belle 756 173 874 in faction I have 3 accounts two in our sister faction and I'm in the faction but not officer if u cannot make me leader cause I'm not officer just make my def leader as leader he will transfer me back

Belle_B
02-06-2014, 01:35 PM
They say I'm not in faction I am in faction Mini Belle if cannot transfer to me Because of I not officer please make my def leader the leader please