PDA

View Full Version : crazy faction energy requirements

MaverickINsc
02-06-2014, 09:51 AM
doing the math on faction ltq......

after level 14 in a 3 day event its almost 500k energy to get another unit. 15 level is valor......so a 60 man faction with all hands on deck 24/7 each member would need to contribute 8k of energy to finish 16. that investment gets you a 10k unit and still leaves you 4 levels short of the grand prize....so a 30 member faction would need 16k of energy per person for those 2 levels....wow......52 members in mine and throwing in the towel after 14. too much gree......I know its been said before but if we could get close I might throw in some gold.....but not for any level with valor in it so far from the finish.

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
At no point in the event does it require more than 22 players from your faction to complete individual in sync for
the rest of their faction to get the faction prize. I don't think this is asking too much. If you are in a faction that does not have players completing individual and you are one want to complete it than it is time for a new faction. All you need to do is come here and find a team that will let you in on it as long as you do your part.

Thief
02-06-2014, 10:22 AM
At no point in the event does it require more than 22 players from your faction to complete individual in sync for
the rest of their faction to get the faction prize. I don't think this is asking too much. If you are in a faction that does not have players completing individual and you are one want to complete it than it is time for a new faction. All you need to do is come here and find a team that will let you in on it as long as you do your part.

For the most part that is true except in the instance
15/20 was 210 defeats required with individual being 6 which means you would need 35 players all doing their indivudal. At the same time there is nothing saying that you have 22 and then the players not going for it could have spent their energy on this particular section so that the faction could finish.

MaverickINsc
02-06-2014, 10:28 AM

you mean 22 gold spending players......that's ok....I would be happy helping my team get stronger and not getting individual side reward..but its not set up to be possible......we have a few light gold spenders mostly during battles.....
but like I said in the original post....at least let us get on the final lap to compel us to spend a little.....not spending a
whole vault to get 100k in valor.....that's just nuts

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Gree havent realized it yet, but they are killing the game. Insane amounts drive people away. If people where close to finish, they would spend some gold here or there. But when U can only go half way through or less and U see that U have to spend 500$ to complete only ONE friggin event (and there are several of them in one month), then U just wont spend it...unless Ur SUP(er rich).

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
02-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Guys!!! The Energy requirements are huge and its creating a lot of Problems within Factions because some guys are not willing to spend gold but can only do few hits for the Factions Goal. Like Thief said for lvl 15/20 we needed 210 kills which would need 35 members to complete. BUT!!! They all have to be gold users. I have spent 1000 gold so far in order to keep up with the Faction goal and make sure we all get it. We probably will finish it, but lots of other Factions are trying and cant even complete because of the huge Energy requirements for low return Units. Unless you are going for the big Unit. Some guys that want to go for big Units cant do it becasue their Faction cant even complete the Faction Goal.... Gree you should have made the Faction goal with less energy and put more energy on the 3rd event for whoever wants that big Unit....

Cheers

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 11:45 AM
What they need to do is make bigger prizes at 1 vault intervals instead if just putting the meat and potatoes at the end. These pointless prizes leading up to the main is what 90% of the players are going to achieve. If they got better at certain levels it would surely raise their gold sales.

MaverickINsc
02-06-2014, 12:18 PM
What they need to do is make bigger prizes at 1 vault intervals instead if just putting the meat and potatoes at the end. These pointless prizes leading up to the main is what 90% of the players are going to achieve. If they got better at certain levels it would surely raise their gold sales.

your right dta the gold sales would increase.....the bigger problem is that gree is creating a new camper......an attack/
defense camper will be next.....to avoid any gold spenders.....after a few months the divide will be big enough we wont see them in battles....they will have to spend gold to beat each other up.......all the gold spenders wont tolerate the "free play
guys" and the factions will segregate themselves without any gree intervention.....the ball is probably already rolling I suspect.

Sheldor Sir
02-06-2014, 12:37 PM
give it a year and the top 10 factions will be able to split into 1 man factions and all play with themselves :-) then it will last one out turn off the lights

Hank Schrader
02-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Wait tell you get to part three last guy...

Shrinko
02-06-2014, 02:08 PM
The only thing that will stop gree is when people stop buying gold. As long as people will keep spending thousands of dollars every month to buy gold, gree will continue to create these ridiculous events that require 4-6k of gold to complete. Even a few months ago you could could complete an event using less than 1k of gold but not any more. Why? Because people keep throwing money at gree. STOP and then gree will stop.

I have been playing for a long time. I started before wars were created and I think even before factions existed. Over that time, I probably spent about $100 on gold. Most of that money was spent in the last 6 months. However, since the latest developments of huge gold requirements to complete events, I stopped buying gold. I will not buy gold until gree stops the greedy tactics.

Hank Schrader
02-06-2014, 02:10 PM
100 isn't going to do it on this my friend...

akindfoe
02-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Gree needs gold just buy and spend some if you want gree wamts money

KAISER SOZÉ
02-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Not the energy req is the problem.. It's the time you've got to finish. I think gree doesnt realise that we work and sleep during the week..
I say extend mission time!!

Dezy
02-07-2014, 05:44 AM
My team mate spend 5 vaults... lol but his stats up by 2m...