PDA

View Full Version : LZK buying Uzies and bricks $$$$$$$$ to give away

killerbee
02-06-2014, 09:24 AM
if you got uzies for sale inbox me the number and prize..

if you got bricks for sale inbox me number and prize.

got cash ready to go.. cash cash cash you up.

Tegge (Street Boys)
02-18-2014, 08:29 PM
We have a surplus of bricks in our syndicate bank right now and have plenty for sale. The price is a negotiable . $4m/brick. Please contact me if interested.

ffjasons1
02-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I am looking for $$$. I will give up my uzi's and a vault of gold to the highest bidder, we have a poor syndicate and need upgrades. I know uzi's are in high demand and I am seeing who will offer me the most for the vault of gold and Uzi's. I will join your syndicate and drop uzi's, the drop 1500 gold on attacking your bosses for you. Then I leave your syndicate. So your fake crime city $$$ gets my uzi's and a vault of gold. Let me know what you think?? And we have bricks for sale

killerbee
02-18-2014, 10:53 PM
what is ur attack ? uzies are not as in demand as they were to be honest im picking up some for fraction of the price of what we played last time for them.... 2m 3m per uzi so far and going ok for a finish line.. allot of the lower syndicates that use to keep their uzies and hope for bigger guys like us to go help them finish now wont do so cuz lvl 100 bosses are 80% stronger this time around.. and they will simply not finish.

Jclew
02-18-2014, 11:03 PM
what is ur attack ? uzies are not as in demand as they were to be honest im picking up some for fraction of the price of what we played last time for them.... 2m 3m per uzi so far and going ok for a finish line.. allot of the lower syndicates that use to keep their uzies and hope for bigger guys like us to go help them finish now wont do so cuz lvl 100 bosses are 80% stronger this time around.. and they will simply not finish.

Do you actually have proof of this 2 billion HP boss, or are we all on hear-say still?

ILikeTheAbuse
02-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Do you actually have proof of this 2 billion HP boss, or are we all on hear-say still?

If you are on iOS then you can try to donate more uzis than you have. Then you can get into the boss screen and see the stats for the upcoming boss. 84.x % stronger L100 boss, I think.

Jclew
02-19-2014, 12:40 AM
If you are on iOS then you can try to donate more uzis than you have. Then you can get into the boss screen and see the stats for the upcoming boss. 84.x % stronger L100 boss, I think.

ridiculous.

killerbee
02-19-2014, 12:50 AM
5699 just for u

killerbee
02-19-2014, 12:54 AM
last 100 bos was 1.07b this new one is 1.9b :) enjoy LZK has a few spots open for beasts that are top of their teams and need a team that can finish. "any good orphans looking for a great home"

GucciMane
02-19-2014, 01:14 AM
Teams who found the last raid boss a breeze (aka you were going into other syns and helping them out :) ) will probably find this one fair in line with stat increases.

I wouldn't worry, but expect a challenge.

And killerbee is right for reference, the uzi spot price has decreased because A) the drop rate has (fairly) decreased, B) The gold price / uzi has dropped, C) More syns are collecting from the moment data push drops, and D) Some top-100 syns are beginning to demand 120 uzis/player as a requisite during the event.

SammyTheBull
02-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Our syndicate has sold to KillerBee and his crew in the past.

He was very easy to work with. 5 Stars!