PDA

View Full Version : Transfer game from IOS to Android

elf_30
02-06-2014, 08:36 AM
I would like to know , if it's possible to transfer game from IOS system to Android system.

Steve1302
02-06-2014, 10:22 AM
No its not. See the FAQs

elf_30
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
thanks for the help

offline04
02-06-2014, 11:28 AM
it is.....

davem326
02-06-2014, 01:20 PM
I emailed support and you can now transfer from droid to ios. In the past it was not possible. I just bought an ipad so I will know for sure soon

elf_30
02-06-2014, 11:25 PM
I emailed support and you can now transfer from droid to ios. In the past it was not possible. I just bought an ipad so I will know for sure soon

thanks for information.

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Support have been able do this for a while...allegedly.

StickyNick
02-07-2014, 06:51 AM
I can attest first hand. My main character was on an android phone. I bought an iphone and they transfered it for me. Took about 2 days. My brother in law did the same. If they can go from android to ios for us, they can do it reverse for you. Here's how.

1. Download Crime City on the new device.
2. Open the game and play it through the tutorial.
3. Once the tutorial is done, click on your game menu (where it shows profile, map, etc., bottom right corner)
4. From the menu, click "more", then "help".
5. In the top left of the help menu, click on Contact Support. This will open a message window which will be sent through email, so make sure you have an email account set up on your phone.
6. To save time, here is what you tell them: "I have an account that is on an apple ios device and I would like to transfer it to this android device please. Here is my information:

Character name:
Invite code:
Character level:
Last date I logged in:

That's it! They ask for gold receipts, but if you don't have them its ok. They just use that as a backup to look up your account. When I did it this way, with the info above, I never even got a reply email until 2 days later, and it said it was complete. So be patient. Any questions pm me I'm happy to help.

StickyNick
02-07-2014, 06:54 AM
Remember, send the email from the new device, the one you wish to have the character transfered to.

Melabor
02-12-2014, 09:30 AM
I can attest first hand. My main character was on an android phone. I bought an iphone and they transfered it for me. Took about 2 days. My brother in law did the same. If they can go from android to ios for us, they can do it reverse for you. Here's how.

1. Download Crime City on the new device.
2. Open the game and play it through the tutorial.
3. Once the tutorial is done, click on your game menu (where it shows profile, map, etc., bottom right corner)
4. From the menu, click "more", then "help".
5. In the top left of the help menu, click on Contact Support. This will open a message window which will be sent through email, so make sure you have an email account set up on your phone.
6. To save time, here is what you tell them: "I have an account that is on an apple ios device and I would like to transfer it to this android device please. Here is my information:

Character name:
Invite code:
Character level:
Last date I logged in:

That's it! They ask for gold receipts, but if you don't have them its ok. They just use that as a backup to look up your account. When I did it this way, with the info above, I never even got a reply email until 2 days later, and it said it was complete. So be patient. Any questions pm me I'm happy to help.

Hi Sticky,

Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I have an iPhone 4s and will be upgrading to a LG G2 or Samsung Galaxy (still researching for whats best for me). From what you posted I will be able to transfer my Funzio accounts from not only CC but my other Gree games I play and it would be the same process?

Can you continue to play your games on the old device until the xfer is complete or will you not have access or game progress not saved?

Melabor

StickyNick
02-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Hi Sticky,

Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I have an iPhone 4s and will be upgrading to a LG G2 or Samsung Galaxy (still researching for whats best for me). From what you posted I will be able to transfer my Funzio accounts from not only CC but my other Gree games I play and it would be the same process?

Can you continue to play your games on the old device until the xfer is complete or will you not have access or game progress not saved?

Melabor

I can't speak for other funzio games, but I don't see why they couldn't if they can do crime city. I played my game on my device. Not sure if you're supposed to but I did. Then on the second night after I requested transfer I played my game and went to bed. When I woke up I had an email saying transfer was complete.

Lapster
02-12-2014, 10:23 AM
I can also attest to getting this done. I even included screen shots of device with game details up and they completed the transfer in 24 hours.

MsTink0514
02-16-2014, 10:51 PM
I was told recently that it could be done through the Funzio ID. Is this true, or is a ticket still required?