PDA

View Full Version : Waited two months for this !!

socomloser
02-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Been months since had fltq.. This just a train wreck of fltq . If want make fltq for sup why don't put title saying if name ain't sup u need not play this!! Just saying good job to who compelete this event.... I m not wasting 6 vault to just get next lvl of commanders right before a war

krabbie
02-06-2014, 05:21 AM
Totally agree! This event is just rediculous! Only the final units are worthwhile so why bother playing this event?

Agent1200
02-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Way too much gold and xp to complete for the gains you will get. Prizes leading up to last should be better at the very least. My faction always finishes event and we aren't going to finish this one. It's just not even close to worth it for us.

socomloser
02-06-2014, 07:19 AM
We haven't missed a faction goal yet but looking like not going make to 20/20 . This is plan dumb

Thief
02-06-2014, 07:38 AM
I would agree that its not even worth completing unless you want the final individual unit for completing both. (which means half of your faction wants to complete)

The biggest issue is it seemed initally to be within reach so many started to invest gold into it...and now realize the true cost of the event.

Bobar
02-06-2014, 08:03 AM
totally agree. i was so happy having another fltq since i (we) reallized what a crap this one is and the energy needed is just ridicioulous. we used gold to finish such events in the past but wont spend a dime on that one.

Veccster
02-06-2014, 08:33 AM
It would solve some issues if the event continued through WD and ended on Monday afternoon - when the Turkey even it complete. The gold required to complete all 3 events is insane.

socomloser
02-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Yes what kill this event is amount time expected to compete the event need at least two more days

FYV
02-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Unfortunately I have to agree. It's a bit of a non event in the end, but I guess at least we got an FTLQ. Whether we participate or not is down to individuals, so no real point complaining too much about this. ;o)

Mr. Artois
02-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks bạn nhiều nhé bài viết hay lắm đó nha :D

I agree.....

Hank Schrader
02-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Beast of an event

Roe nick
02-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Spent a bunch of gold over the last couple days only to realize my faction won't complete the event and I have no shot at the final prize. What a waste of money.

DTA-HOG
02-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Roe Nik... Learn from your mistakes bro. Always come here and see what the total requirements are before you commit. There is always someone that finishes real quick and posts results... That's the beauty of this forum. Talk it over with your faction and if they don't want to do it kindly ask them if you can temporarily leave and get in a faction that will welcome your gold with open arms. There are plenty of these factions out there. If you are one that completes ALL events then PM me and I'll get you into a faction that suits your style and spending.

I am a cow!
02-07-2014, 04:13 AM
I agree.....

So do I now to figure out what the f he said...