PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates

Big John
02-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Another moan but are people getting concrete to drop?

Will Gree give us freebies?

Richard79
02-06-2014, 05:11 AM
I attk my arse off everyday, my stam does not sit idle unless im sleepin and im lucky to see 2 or 3 bricks from 300stam gree please fix this!!!!

Hiei
02-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Concrete has always been hard to come by. I don't recall them ever giving it out for free and I don't think they'll start now. Only players that complete individual ltqs (including prestige) and attack rivals daily, can effectively donate concrete. The trade-off is a lot of leveling up though.

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 09:01 AM
as CJ said, we are swimming in bricks, so I doubt they will fix the crappy droprate. It was VERY much better 5 months ago. Right now its just ridiculous :(

Tardavic
02-06-2014, 11:46 AM
We appreciate your feedback and will be passing this over to our developers for further consideration.

Thanks!

Generik79
02-06-2014, 11:54 AM
as CJ said, we are swimming in bricks, so I doubt they will fix the crappy droprate. It was VERY much better 5 months ago. Right now its just ridiculous :(

We saw CJ say this and discussed it in our faction. Another clear sign these folks are not playing their game enough. The concrete drop rate is a joke. And now the concrete prizes are nerfed. For a while u got 10 concrete one some crate opens, which sucks, but it's better than a medal and no prize!

BostonHammer
02-06-2014, 12:35 PM
For a while u got 10 concrete one some crate opens, which sucks, but it's better than a medal and no prize!

But not better than 150 valor or $4,000. I need that money to upgrade my supply depots to level 10. I'm hoping to have enough after the next crate event. My IPH will sky rocket!!!

Luuzer
02-07-2014, 10:10 AM
We saw CJ say this and discussed it in our faction. Another clear sign these folks are not playing their game enough. The concrete drop rate is a joke. And now the concrete prizes are nerfed. For a while u got 10 concrete one some crate opens, which sucks, but it's better than a medal and no prize!

I know. I'm out of stock and we are going with lvl 3-5 walls to this war, no bricks nowhere :(

But not better than 150 valor or $4,000. I need that money to upgrade my supply depots to level 10. I'm hoping to have enough after the next crate event. My IPH will sky rocket!!!

I like that optimism ;)