PDA

View Full Version : Gree dev team. Please Read

dribblin todger
02-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Please implement a 48 hour cool down during Raid Boss events with regards to syndicate hopping to trade Uzis and also with regards to players joining other syndicates to farm bosses and/or finish the goals.

If a syndicate does not have enough Uzis then that is tough, their members should be actually participating fully in harvesting, if a syndicate is not powerful enough to finish the goals then again that is tough luck they should get more powerful for next event.

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-05-2014, 10:50 PM
i think i might be in agreement with you. imagine how it would be if players were able to jump and help a syndicate secure a place mid war. say, on the edge of reaching a new tier. Why should raid and sltq's be any different?

I also wouldn't be against an auto donate feature for uzis to keep players from donating outside their syndicate.

At the same time, I've benefited from synd hoping from these events. So I may also be against this.

these are quite unpopular opinions. so be prepared for some recoil!!!

dribblin todger
02-05-2014, 10:58 PM
these are quite unpopular opinions. so be prepared for some recoil!!!

i am prepared :)

actually there may well be quite a bit of support for this thread ( i may be wrong ).

Bottom line is: The grand prize for completing all 3 tiers of Raid Boss is devalued because too many people are getting it.

varman
02-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Someone with raid boss top prize kicked your a** dribbler?

one man gang
02-06-2014, 01:11 AM
And remove all items from people that have had syn hoppers come and help them.

Lol

Muj
02-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Yep, auto donate and no jumping, suck the fun out of the game, there's not much left anyway.

dribblin todger
02-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Someone with raid boss top prize kicked your a** dribbler?

Hardly... im in a position where i do not get attacked very often :)

Blowin Smoke
02-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Please implement a 48 hour cool down during Raid Boss events with regards to syndicate hopping to trade Uzis and also with regards to players joining other syndicates to farm bosses and/or finish the goals.

If a syndicate does not have enough Uzis then that is tough, their members should be actually participating fully in harvesting, if a syndicate is not powerful enough to finish the goals then again that is tough luck they should get more powerful for next event.

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses
Worst idea on the forums this far. And my syndicate usually finishes everything, we don't buy Uzis, we sell our extras.
Your idea was well thought out however it won't happen.

/thread

varman
02-06-2014, 06:11 AM
What makes you think that he was jumer? Blame new rivals list. I was lucky that awesome team recruited me day before raid boss and I get top prize. Does that makes me jumer?

Redbone
02-06-2014, 07:56 AM
How about 0.00 support for this idea...

Gato blanca
02-06-2014, 08:14 AM
WHAT??!!???

This certainly would take away a big part of the fun! The thinking what do we do with our uzi, creating alliances with other syn, negoatiating price on uzi selling, the excitement to do a XXM in-game cash deal,....

Why do you want to deplete the social aspect of the game? That is what keeps many people playing.

cc thunder
02-06-2014, 08:17 AM

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses In my country this post is what is known as a 'd¡ck move' but thank you for trying to make Crime City an even worse place.

I feel like it is very commendable of people to want to help other syndicates. by taking this away they would just make the difference between people who have the money to spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game and the people who only spend 30 or 40 dollars a month, or play free an insurmountable gap, but hey with the new rivals list what's the difference anyways, stats and income per hour have very little meaning anymore

Mirmur
02-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Yep, auto donate and no jumping, suck the fun out of the game, there's not much left anyway.
+1
Part of the fun in the game is that u r not locked down in events. U can move, u can change,U CAN PLAY.

Kid T
02-06-2014, 11:33 AM
the day Gree moves to stop jumping is the day I and many others will quite the game. As it is, Gree creates each event that pretty much makes it impossible to finish without spending vaults of gold. If that becomes the only way to play - it's no longer a game for free/light gold users, so those players will quit. It will become a game where there are only heavy and moderate gold users battling it out until the moderate users decide they either have to spend more (or more likely) quit as they refuse to spend to keep up with the heavy spenders. So in the end, it will only be heavy spenders who are left, and how much fun will it be to play a game where there are only a few hundred playing?

dribblin todger
02-06-2014, 05:02 PM
the day Gree moves to stop jumping is the day I and many others will quite the game. As it is, Gree creates each event that pretty much makes it impossible to finish without spending vaults of gold. If that becomes the only way to play - it's no longer a game for free/light gold users, so those players will quit.

Where in my post does it say "Stop Jumping"?

My post suggests a 48hr cool down, basicaly if a player jumps to another syndicate during a raid boss event then something like this would happen:

The player can stay with the new syndicate they have joined for 48 hours, they can leave anytime in this 48 hour period but if they do so they cannot join another syndicate until 48 hours is up.

Players can still help out sister syndicates this way with uzis and a hand on final boss, and to those who say its part of the gsme helping out other syndicates then sorry it is not. I (and i am not alone) dont want you helping out other syndicates because it gives you a warm fuzzy glow and the feelgood factor.

Failing a cool down period then the next best option in my opinion would be "auto donate" uzis.

Guisseppe17
02-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Hardly... im in a position where i do not get attacked very often :)
Highly doubtful, with "brilliant" ideas like this.

Blowin Smoke
02-06-2014, 07:06 PM
To be honest it just sounds like the OP got screwed over for not being very smart, or has a hard time making new friends.

Guisseppe17
02-07-2014, 07:32 AM
To be honest it just sounds like the OP got screwed over for not being very smart, or has a hard time making new friends.
That implies he has some already....

Blowin Smoke
02-07-2014, 07:35 AM
That implies he has some already....
Touché
Xtra

nazgul
02-07-2014, 10:42 AM
This has been discussed already.

We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.

Same thread

No offense, but your reliable source isn't so reliable. We've talked about it all of twice so far (one of those times today). The end decision so far is still that we don't want people locked out of the event or having too small a window to move between guilds.

Similar thread, MW forum

The main reason we don't want to lock every faction event is because then factions would be locked for like half the month. We want people to be able to move around most of the time, as that is good for the social aspect of things. So we keep them closed for WD, but otherwise they stay open.

CJ54
02-07-2014, 01:24 PM
We may not be able to do this, but just as a hypothetical, what if we added a reward for syndicates that voluntarily did not add anyone during the event, or something similar?

Jeremy Kyle
02-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Sounds very good cj, also look for my pm, reward would have to be a good one too

Gato blanca
02-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Why not the reverse? A bonus for those who put extra effort, time and money in the game by helping multiple syn finish events?

MaschedUp
02-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Absolutely ridiculous suggestion by OP.

Do it and an awful load of people will quit this already becoming very tedious game.

Syn lock on battle only as is now.

Gato blanca
02-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Thinking a bit more on this.....

I really wonder why one should reward syns That do not accept players during events, That just work in a small group. The social aspect is the main reason why so many of us play. Lets be honest, tap on characters, just pushing buttons, That is not why I keep on playing.

Making deals with other syns, creating alliances, being part if a larger group. That is something you should encourage rather than punish. Lets be honest, you want people to play as long as possible. You want us to make friends That we do not want to let down so we have another motivation to keep on playing.

Rewarding syns That are closed groups, That most likely Will have all players quit when the syn falls apart as they dont know anyone else in the game then their little syn.... Versus rewarding those That create more friendships, That can fall back on a network of friends and sistersyns when one syn falls apart. That have more social ties That keeps them playing... What is the best path to go forward here?

Some even get a Great deal of satisfaction by the gratitude of those who they helped. They even use gold to regenerate health to help more.. This on top of the normal gold use. Versus only the normal gold use by those syn That can finish. Again, what you think Will get you most money?

Why having a forum to connect players if you think the best path forward is to let players play the game in their own private little groups creating just disconnected groups rather than a tigth network of larger groups. I suggest you think a bit on a risk management plan and then the best answer Will become very clear....

hooker gal
03-21-2014, 04:23 AM
I see no positive aspect to closing a syndicate for events. We continue to play this game because of the relationships we form. We create bonds of friendship that lead to a sense of loyalty. We are addicted to this game and search for ways to keep it interesting. These events provide an opportunity for networking with other syndicates verses just our own. We have branched out and created bonds with other teams. Then we battle then during war weekend.

We work together developing strategies, discussing new events, developing new teams, sharing stories, and so I can not wrap my head around why anyone would want to take that away.

As the creator of a network of well over 500 Crime City players that collectively represent thousands I encourage anyone that believes syndicates should be closed for events to join us and see why that is crazy talk.

Perhaps GREE should come visit this network and see that while players may complain about this and that this game has brought thousands of people together from all over the world. We are a GREE gamers family and removing our ability to play the game in a way that meets our gaming needs is destructive to the atmosphere that keeps us coming back for more.

BusterGuts
03-21-2014, 06:01 AM
Somebody please call the Wahhh-mbulance!

The Real Bosses
03-21-2014, 06:58 AM
We like CJ idea

Deadwater
03-21-2014, 07:15 AM
I see no positive aspect to closing a syndicate for events. We continue to play this game because of the relationships we form. We create bonds of friendship that lead to a sense of loyalty. We are addicted to this game and search for ways to keep it interesting. These events provide an opportunity for networking with other syndicates verses just our own. We have branched out and created bonds with other teams. Then we battle then during war weekend.

We work together developing strategies, discussing new events, developing new teams, sharing stories, and so I can not wrap my head around why anyone would want to take that away.

As the creator of a network of well over 500 Crime City players that collectively represent thousands I encourage anyone that believes syndicates should be closed for events to join us and see why that is crazy talk.

Perhaps GREE should come visit this network and see that while players may complain about this and that this game has brought thousands of people together from all over the world. We are a GREE gamers family and removing our ability to play the game in a way that meets our gaming needs is destructive to the atmosphere that keeps us coming back for more.

Simply put, with out us (syndicate jumpers during events) the game isn't as interesting. I too employ all those that doubt to join us in "jumper" rooms.

Mirmur
03-21-2014, 07:20 AM
They might take up on yr offer. True, there's no jumping in wars, but one closed & sealed event is enough, in my opinion.
What you're offering takes choice away from the game. So u basically sit and take what u get, instead of strategizing. For me, that would ruin whatever good is left in this game.

dribblin todger
03-21-2014, 07:23 AM
They might take up on yr offer. True, there's no jumping in wars, but one closed & sealed event is enough, in my opinion.
What you're offering takes choice away from the game. So u basically sit and take what u get, instead of strategizing. For me, that would ruin whatever good is left in this game.

Il repeat again.... a cool down period.. syn jumpers can leave a syn and join another, but if they leave that syn during the event then they are on a cool down period, you guys want it all easy, peeps coming to your syn and taking out the big bosses for you, again i will repeat if you syn is not strong enough then build on that till you are, syn jumpers going from syn to syn are devaluing the end goal prizes making them much too readily available. Then you will be bleating that the modifiers are all attack/defence modifiers, course they are going to be the commonest of modifiers, why put up great mods such as "upgrade 2 buildings" etc when the end prize is in almost everybody's inventory..

Deadwater
03-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Il repeat again.... a cool down period.. syn jumpers can leave a syn and join another, but if they leave that syn during the event then they are on a cool down period, you guys want it all easy, peeps coming to your syn and taking out the big bosses for you, again i will repeat if you syn is not strong enough then build on that till you are, syn jumpers going from syn to syn are devaluing the end goal prizes making them much too readily available. Then you will be bleating that the modifiers are all attack/defence modifiers, course they are going to be the commonest of modifiers, why put up great mods such as "upgrade 2 buildings" etc when the end prize is in almost everybody's inventory..

Why are you so concerned with other syndicates and other people? Worry about yourself.

hooker gal
03-21-2014, 09:22 AM

Something you are over looking is the amount of time and effort it takes for these syn to accept jumpers. It is not as though this is an easy task. Where as my syn may be able to complete days early without assistance these other syn are up all night requesting assistance letting them in tracking and thanking.

As for these syn that could not complete otherwise getting ahead that makes no sense. Who are they gaining on? Certainly not the jumpers as their stat gain reflects their gold usage.

If you understood how it worked, the time and effort that goes into this then perhaps your opinion would hold some merit. We all have our own gaming style and while I would never condemn yours you seem so quick to do so to one style you clearly know very little about. Getting the assistance of jumpers is no free ride and not all syn are able to complete just because they ask for help.

Again I extend a warm welcome to those of you who obviously need to further your research to join the network the consists of thousands of gree gamers. While I may have started the crime city one there is a network for modern war and kingdom age and we are all connected so before you attempt to change the gaming stylye of several thousand perhaps you should meet the people ...... perhaps you should know what you are talking about ....... perhaps you will feel differently...... and if not at least then maybe we would respect your decision to speak against our gaming style

Hooker gal

the schwayzz
03-21-2014, 09:34 AM
or you can quit whining like a girl and use the time you have right now to do all of that...

sharon08083
03-21-2014, 09:52 AM
this is the worst idea i have ever seen seen and will suck the fun right out of this game...people will quit in droves myself included

Jeremy Kyle
03-21-2014, 10:05 AM

cj commented on this a few weeks ago saying they were discussing it but for now its staying the same.

im somewhat middle of the park with this, as my main syn gets uzis and finishes on their own so i would like for less people to be getting the prize to give it a little more meaning but at the same time my minis syn needs help mto finish and its helping my mini grow strong so im stuck in the middle

murf
03-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Why are you so concerned with other syndicates and other people? Worry about yourself.

Because you are competing against everyone else....

I see his points...If you are in a top syn and collectively have spent hundreds of thousands on this stupid game, and you watch this syn jumping happen, so that everyone gets the final prize, therefore reducing the value of your investment in the game, I can see how that is frustrating....

Dirty Larry
03-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Why do you care if a syn isn't strong enough or trades uzis?. I think this maybe the worst show of gamemenship in history. This is up there with Tonya Harding conspiring to physically assault her skating competitor*Nancy Kerrigan*at a practice session during the 1994 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.

Jason_Bourne
03-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Quit attacking great ideas, you ungrateful people!
This is the best idea on the forums ever! I would also go a little farther and propose that there should be a cool down period after playing the game. Anyone who plays CC must be locked up in a prison for two days without their phone. Also if anyone is caught having fun while playing (although very unlikely these days), he or she must be beaten with a stick. On second offense his or her phone shall be taken away and be broken and he or she shall not be allowed to own any device that can run CC for two decades after the offense (this is just a cool down period, of course)...
That should do it!

hooker gal
03-21-2014, 02:53 PM
TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread has another one where he is asking people to "jump" into his syn to donate money ..

TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread is in a syn with 1/20 members.

TRUE STORY

If you don't know then don't say .....Don't try and change the game style of others

Jeremy Kyle
03-21-2014, 03:01 PM
TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread has another one where he is asking people to "jump" into his syn to donate money ..

TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

If you don't know then don't say .....Don't try and change the game style of others

I also love the find all started threads feature lol

dribblin todger
03-21-2014, 05:48 PM
TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread is also in another top 25 (60/60) syn with his main account and regularly scores 400k IPH in syn battles, whether you like it or not the way you play the game is changing and has nothing to do with me, i just suggested something, if you dont like it then thats tough, if its spoiling how you play the game (even though its not implemented and probably never will be) then again that's tough. you say you want community, you got it right here in these forums but i guess things are moderated here which does not suit you.

I also love the find all started threads feature lol
No **** Sherlock, you could have just looked at my sig, far easier ... its been there for a few days

Deadwater
03-22-2014, 07:47 AM
Because you are competing against everyone else....

I see his points...If you are in a top syn and collectively have spent hundreds of thousands on this stupid game, and you watch this syn jumping happen, so that everyone gets the final prize, therefore reducing the value of your investment in the game, I can see how that is frustrating....

You aren't competing against anyone else but gree. "Investment" is a word people use towards this game but there is zero return on it. It is a game, have fun or leave.

His so called cool down period would basically involve locking syndicates for 5 days every schedule. If two battles in a month that's 10 days out of 30/31 day that syndicates would be locked. Sure you could move to another syndicate less then 48 hrs before battles but you wouldn't be able to go back to your syndicate till after battles.

It's not just the idea of ruining fun for people, logically it doesn't make sense. Gree might as well lock syndicates every day in a month minus one day for moves/trades. Or better yet pay gold to leave your syndicate and pay gold to join a syndicate. While we are at it, pay gold to create a syndicate, pay gold to donate Uzis, bricks & cash. That would also eliminate trading & syndicate jumping for event help.