PDA

View Full Version : Have a kindle? Having Trouble

Gunn
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
If you have a kindle fire, you've probably realized that that the amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that. bottom line you can't get uzis, can't do certain events, load certain maps... basically the game sucks. I figured out how to fix it. PM me and I'll help you out.

Beamer 420
02-05-2014, 09:53 PM
APK sideloader.....way behind the times bud. There is already a thread, thanks for the effort though.

sam1203
02-05-2014, 11:01 PM
If you have a kindle fire, you've probably realized that that the amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that. bottom line you can't get uzis, can't do certain events, load certain maps... basically the game sucks. I figured out how to fix it. PM me and I'll help you out.

yes i am agree with you that amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that but how can you help us if it is not available ?

dbell525
02-06-2014, 04:24 PM

When did it ever carry the latest version?

The Toe
02-06-2014, 06:30 PM
1mobile.com has the latest version, you can put it on your kindle from there.

StickyNick
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
It worked for us on the kindle fire and also kindle fire hd. Thanks for the help, now to farm those uzis finally!!!