PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate for Uzis is garbage

Ryanwvv
02-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Every damn event greed comes out with just gets worse n worse. Hey let's make an event that u can't participate in because u hafta buy a ****load of gold just to get barely enough Uzis to finish the easy lvl. Great job **** us all with no lube great job.

RealTeflonDon
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Mhmm...
IBTL

I love tacos
02-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Ibtl...

Extras

killerbee
02-06-2014, 04:37 AM
Gree please have a look at this mess its actually time consuming draining and creats lot of cons in the game like Aaron and Rexx that take advantage of these situations to trick others out of itunes cards and ingame cash then run away or hackers.. just make it simple like it was.. good enough drop rate for all active players to get at least 2- 300 doing what they normaly do so we can all enjoy the RB event like we use to and get some sleep without so much stress..

thanks.

KlitschkO
02-06-2014, 04:51 AM
Killerbee if Gree gives you enough uzzi to finish easy mode, normal and elite, from where they get money!? and they do not have to sell some uzzi!? Although all but eventually is a big deal :))) I really do not think they are interested in them feel good, we laugh with the syn and play for pleasure ... for them it is a business!

Aquaboo
02-06-2014, 04:57 AM
Given that the Adhira Banduka (next raid boss) menus indicate that the price per Uzi is being reduced to 2 gold, I think you'll find that is the route Gree are taking as opposed to just handing out Uzis freely........in other words............

'you wanna finish? Then take advantage of the reduced gold price'

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Killerbee if Gree gives you enough uzzi to finish easy mode, normal and elite, from where they get money!? most team stil require quite a bit of gold to finish raid event even without uzis to worry about. level 95 and 100's are a pain in the butt.

Given that the Adhira Banduka (next raid boss) menus indicate that the price per Uzi is being reduced to 2 gold, I think you'll find that is the route Gree are taking as opposed to just handing out Uzis freely........in other words............

'you wanna finish? Then take advantage of the reduced gold price'this is good news

Blowin Smoke
02-06-2014, 05:37 AM
Once again the drop rate is fine. I've acquired quite a few Uzis by now. If your syndicate has 60 members, that's 116 Uzis per member to complete the raid boss which is quite easily obtainable without gold.

Maybe you should spend some time experimenting on how to make Uzis drop better rather than post another useless thread.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-06-2014, 05:42 AM
i also agree that the drop rate is fine. its hell for campers, but if youre active in ltq's, youll probably get enough.

Ryanwvv
02-06-2014, 06:01 AM
I have tried lots of ways to get Uzis. Gotten about 12 authority letting my energy stay full ever. N if such a useless thread then y did u read and respond. I'm guessing u are one of those that is selling Uzis at some rediculous price as well.

Blowin Smoke
02-06-2014, 06:25 AM
I read it to see if you brought up any valid points that wernt mentioned in the countless threads regarding the same topic before you.
And I actually donated 300 of my Uzis to my syn last RB, and sold the rest that we didn't need for a price that was offered to me, not one that I made.

PombzomB
02-06-2014, 11:40 AM
I've dropped 19k in energy and only have 15 uzis, that doesn't seem like a good drop rate to me.

Blowin Smoke
02-06-2014, 12:03 PM
I've dropped 19k in energy and only have 15 uzis, that doesn't seem like a good drop rate to me.
Sorry to hear that. I've dropped about 10K energy and have between 20-22 (have not checked recently)

Ryanwvv
02-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Which is also y I posted this in the general topics area where u can discuss what u would like about the game. A lot of people are getting sick of the way gree is changing the game. I know a lot forget this but it was a free app to download. For a long time it was extremely fun to play. Now the only way to gain any ground is use gold glitches or hackers. Which is y I believe gree is killing this game by their greed for money.

Master Stormzs
02-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Wish they would let us buy Uzis w respect pts instead of gold...