PDA

View Full Version : folders we don't need no stinking folders

Cannibalpaul
02-05-2014, 07:05 PM
How about doing away with the raid boss folders all together. That would solve the drop rate, it would also mean no more farming bosses. But at least the forums would be clear of players complaining about drop rates all the time. And after all you will never satisfy everyone with an increased drop rate because you can never have too many folders.

Agent1200
02-05-2014, 07:14 PM
If no folder farming, then higher players would help help lower factions even more. And then more help threads would be encouraged. It's a no win as far as that goes,... Beggars don't stop, lol. But yes, I say let us buy folders with valor at least, lol.

AlexFoo
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
no. not just no, but hell no.

Hiei
02-05-2014, 07:43 PM
If no folder farming, then higher players would help help lower factions even more. And then more help threads would be encouraged. It's a no win as far as that goes,... Beggars don't stop, lol. But yes, I say let us buy folders with valor at least, lol.

I like the valor for folders idea. Most of us have millions of it saved up. Although I doubt it happens as gree would lose money from the players that buy them.

Agent1200
02-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I like the valor for folders idea. Most of us have millions of it saved up. Although I doubt it happens as gree would lose money from the players that buy them.

Unfortunately you're right, why let us use valor when we could use real money.... $$