PDA

View Full Version : [DANGER!] Weekly Epic Boss, Razorwind elemental is here!

Elita
02-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Hello, fellow knights!

The dangerous Razorwind Elemental is cutting a swath through your vicinity this week! Calm the storm before February 12!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/c6338285-f8a2-4304-8bf5-2c37fc361310_zps79f5f647.png?t=1391651752

person123
02-05-2014, 06:05 PM
I already have enough air.

bosskiller
02-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Maybe you could fix the "Razowrind Essence" spelling error.

Sarah 101
02-05-2014, 07:27 PM
This boss , look very or totally nice , elita , good job :)

pimmen8
02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
he looks good its just we have enough air so i hope this is the last air for now

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 12:10 AM
I want a mono fire now, enough airs already. -.- Can't fuze.

Decu
02-06-2014, 12:45 AM
I want a mono fire now, enough airs already. -.- Can't fuze.

Mono Fire boss will be next :)

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Mono Fire boss will be next :)

I'd be so happy...

Decu
02-06-2014, 02:02 AM
I'd be so happy...

So you'll be happy in next week.

Marco_
02-06-2014, 03:33 AM
So you'll be happy in next week.
I saw a red-ish boss like image posted in another topic. Is that an image of next week's boss extracted from the game and is there any evidence it's a mono fire?

Musketeer
02-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Water. Air/water, Air.

I haven't taken off my Glacius+ armor for three bosses now and it's starting to smell.

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 11:24 AM
I saw a red-ish boss like image posted in another topic. Is that an image of next week's boss extracted from the game and is there any evidence it's a mono fire?

If possible, would you please post the image picture or link here? I would like to see.

Adisty
02-06-2014, 11:31 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82335-Next-week-anouther-recycled-boss-(

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 11:42 AM
That's just showing that GREE is being too lazy and just taking stuff back from their attic. It's an old epic boss, not the next one. They may be copying it again for next week though, hopefully mono fire, looking fire and earth but mono fire would be so good.

Adisty
02-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Maybe it was this one that was referenced:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81875-Just-wondering..

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah now that must be the next, that totally must be a mono fire, maybe fire and earth again. Or with air. But nice! Another dragon.

hoticehunter
02-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Freaking wind bosses...
Let's see, we've done WIND/water, WIND, fire/water, WIND/earth, WIND/spirit, WIND/fire, earth, water, WIND/water, WIND. So in other words, SEVEN of the last ten bosses have been part or mono wind, there's been wind paired with each of the other elements, and there's been two repeats of combinations.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we want other elements now.

Dianish
02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we want other elements now.

You are wrong. Its not something i want. Its not even something i care about.

Elita
02-06-2014, 08:53 PM

Nope! if it didn't originate from me, it isn't true!

akindfoe
02-07-2014, 01:24 AM
good epic boss may have chance for epic :)

tierigin
02-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Unsure whether to create this + armor or the previous boss'es armor. Nian Wargear. The stats on this are better but it is mono rather than dual elemental.

On a general points
What are the pros and cons of
a) mono element armor
b) no gap dual armor ( fire -water, air stone)
c) 1 gap armor armor ( fire-air, spirit-air)

I have heard it mentioned that mono element armors with good defense on the epic boss for your first knight to set up your second knight for a special attack. I was just wondering what else people thought. I think 1 gap armors are quite poor as 1 of the strength is also a weakness. i.e spirit-air . strong against earth but also weak against earth.

Just for choosing which epic boss + armors I decide to level up.

PS. How come I can't create new threads?

ItsRedd
02-07-2014, 02:28 AM
I haven't taken off my Glacius+ armor for three bosses now and it's starting to smell.

Hahah. Well said sir, well said. I'm starting to feel my Glacius+ can use a wash as well.

@tierigin: I'm a pretty mediocre player, so I'm not sure how helpful it is, but: I only bother getting adjacent-element armors these days. I skip out on the mono's and non-adjacent-element armors. (obv, recent epic mono's are probably worth it, and even tectonic.)

Mono's seem to always have low stats, due to the missing element bonus. This week, I decided to skip out on Razorwind+ in order to get Nian+ maxed. One day..... I'll have three of each element-adjacent combo. :P and I'll have three viable armors for every single epic boss no matter what! ^^

Adisty
02-07-2014, 06:12 AM
a) mono element armor

In my opinion, here they are:
a) Pro: Only weak against 1 element. Cons: Only strong against 1 element, only benefits from 1 Guild bonus, only useable by 2 knights (Main knight and matching element knight)
b) Pros: Strong against 2 types, benefits from 2 Guild bonuses, useable by 3 knights. Cons: Weak against 2 elements.
c) Pros: Strong against 2 types, benefits from 2 Guild bonuses, useable by 3 knights. Cons: Weak against 2 elements. Also, I consider them to be mono-element with dual Guild bonus. Here's why: Fire-Air is strong against Spirit-Water, but fire is weak against water, so I wouldn't use the air to be strong against water, so I would consider this a Fire mono with dual bonus.

You need to have 15 posts before you can start a thread

Musketeer
02-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Unsure whether to create this + armor or the previous boss'es armor. Nian Wargear. The stats on this are better but it is mono rather than dual elemental.

On a general points
a) mono element armor

I have heard it mentioned that mono element armors with good defense on the epic boss for your first knight to set up your second knight for a special attack. I was just wondering what else people thought. I think 1 gap armors are quite poor as 1 of the strength is also a weakness. i.e spirit-air . strong against earth but also weak against earth.

Just for choosing which epic boss + armors I decide to level up.

Nian's is going to be more useful in the long run, and it's easier to level, because snakeskins get the full 24 points.

Nian's will come in most useful against the next fire/water boss, Razorwind will only get 50% attack bonus. Nian's will also work against the next mono water, almost as good as Razorwind, and useful against water/spirit and potentially fire/spirit as a second or third knight option.

The biggest risk with adjacent elements is that you meet someone in the arena with the perfect elements to give you a pasting with 200% attack vs 100% for you. Good rotation can mitigate this, e.g. don't put adjacent elements on your first knight.

For my arena line up (after 11,000 battles) I've settled on Main knight in my strongest non-adjacent dual armor up front, then rotating the elements. Non-Adjacent dual allows you to get hit for 200% but you'll be hitting for 150%, so they have a 33% advantage ratio in damage. In mono they can hit you for 150% to your 100%, so they have a 50% advantage ratio. Non-adjacent on main knight in first place makes more sense in the long term.

If you can get the opponent to expend their first special attack on the main knight, often with just a few hit points left, you're well on the way to winning. With no epic armors I'm still winning over 80% of my battles, so I must be doing something right.

hoticehunter
02-07-2014, 01:35 PM

The stats on Razorwind are only better than Nian if you're not in a guild. Once in a guild with any decent bonuses, Nian beats Razorwind handily.

teecrisp
02-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Can someone with a razorwind nemesis armour add me? Im sorry to ask but I come so close but cant beat it. I only have 3 star armour and cant seem to get any higher.

WBG-YHB-WPV

leems
02-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Is it normal for level 38 to be at 33k? this EB seems to be much stronger then normal o.O

Erfel OP
02-09-2014, 03:21 AM
@teecrisp:
I just added you on my friend list. I don't have the nemesis, but my maxed runemaster will do much better, trust me :)

@tierigin:
Mono sucks. Nothing else to say, I'm afraid. Their basic stats are slightly better, but the points they lose from not getting double bonus is a huge cons. They are instead really useful for fusing, so craft them but don't enhance them, and try for some epics, if you're lucky :)

No gap/1 gap armors.
It's obvious that no gap can have double bonus or double weakness... so what? Is it better or is it worse than 1 gap? It's just a matter of how you like to play, basically.

BUT.

Let's consider blazestone (epic water/fire) and runemaster (epic earth/fire). The first one has no gap, the second does.
Against epic boss, you will be able to use blazestone against:
1 Mono fire
2 Mono spirit
3 Fire spirit (!!)
4 Fire earth
5 Spirit water
6 Spirit earth

You could use runemaster against:
1 Mono wind
2 Wind earth
3 Wind fire

Stop... it's not good to use it against spirit bosses, even if you would also get one bonus. Because your knight would die before, getting the chance to hit one-two less times.

Now consider the same armors in arena/war.
Blazestone against forgemaster (epic fire spirit, you've been lucky)... you destroy him.
Blazestone against nian's wargear (LEGENDARY air water, you've been unlucky)... you get destroyed against a legendary.

Runemaster against beastmaster (epic air spirit, you've been lucky)... you destroy him.
Runemaster against moontide (EPIC water spirit, you've been unlucky)... even if against a double element weakness and an epic armor, you win because you're armor is stronger.

No gap armors, if unlucky, lose against legendaries... gap armors won't.

It's up to you, do you need more epic boss killing, or arena war rewards? Then make your choice about your kind of armors :)

Hope it helps!

tierigin
02-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Thanks for all the helpful posts.

Decu
02-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Nope! if it didn't originate from me, it isn't true!

Too bad all images of bosses which people got from files earlier were true, for example Winter Kings

Musketeer
02-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Is it normal for level 38 to be at 33k? this EB seems to be much stronger then normal o.O

Stats on this boss are 15% more (at level 43) than the previous 'normal' levels.

Normal used to be 1701 attack, 606 defence, 31994 hit points at level 43.

Razorwind is 1956, 697, 36793 respectively at level 43.

I didn't note the stats on the last boss or other levels on this boss, but I think we can say there's a new normal.

leems
02-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Stats on this boss are 15% more (at level 43) than the previous 'normal' levels.

Normal used to be 1701 attack, 606 defence, 31994 hit points at level 43.

Razorwind is 1956, 697, 36793 respectively at level 43.

I didn't note the stats on the last boss or other levels on this boss, but I think we can say there's a new normal.

I hope this isnt the "new" norm!! Overpowered EB that requires a full roster of Opposing Epics to beat lvl 60. In this case Tectonic is still weak (attack stats)

EljayK
02-10-2014, 11:04 AM
When that old, "Normal," stat was first applied, blackfrost raiment had just come out.

Think about that. When 1701 attack was the "normal," your most powerful gear was BLACKFROST RAIMENT!

This power jump is long overdue.

teecrisp
02-10-2014, 02:52 PM
@teecrisp:
I just added you on my friend list. I don't have the nemesis, but my maxed runemaster will do much better, trust me :)

thanks man, it helped and i am crafting now.

Laxus
02-11-2014, 01:19 PM
is it just me or are the bosses getting harder every weeK?

Dianish
02-11-2014, 08:32 PM
is it just me or are the bosses getting harder every weeK?

Knights are getting stronger. Higher stats on armors. The EB's have to become stronger aswell. Otherwise the boss would be to easy.

i.e: I was reaching 60 kills with 2 days 16 hours ish left a couple of times. It was way to easy. Now i started to struggle a bit once again.

Sarah 101
02-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Knights are getting stronger. Higher stats on armors. The EB's have to become stronger aswell. Otherwise the boss would be to easy.

i.e: I was reaching 60 kills with 2 days 16 hours ish left a couple of times. It was way to easy. Now i started to struggle a bit once again.
The reason it's one element ,, so there is no 100% damage , mono always hard "it's my opinion "