PDA

View Full Version : Server Error... Still....

Browner389
02-05-2014, 12:49 PM
I have been having server error problems since the beginning of the FLTQ! I can do everything but join a faction! I have had several people tell me they have sent invites but they do not appear - I also have tried to join factions with the code that was provided to me and all I get is a server error... What is wrong with the server now? Everything works but the faction stuff... Cool story for someone who wants to play in the faction events...

Can I have an answer??

Tardavic
02-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can assist you. Please also include as much information possible which you believe would help to get your issues resolved.

Thanks!

:!:"Lee":!:
02-05-2014, 01:38 PM
I still can't see the npc it shows faction and will take me to where the group is working on but no guys show up and I have no individual mission showing I have reset my phone and logged in and out many times but still nothing for almost 24 hours what's up gree ?

Browner389
02-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Let's see how long this takes

Socks
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I get server errors all the time. It's hilarious, because they'll tell me "you must be connected to the internet" and ironically, my wifi works just fine at the exact same time. It's their problem, not yours.

Flash0810
02-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can assist you. Please also include as much information possible which you believe would help to get your issues resolved.

Thanks!

The issue I think that is talked about exists on the Android platform. While you have gotten rid of the error message, you still have to click the donate button twice where as on the iOS you don't have to do this. I've never understood why this has not be resolved yet.

Another question while I'm on it. On the Android platform you can see the ranking of your faction in the WD while on the iOS you cannot. But here is the strange part. I noticed that while the iOS device was refreshing and gathering the data, the frames are there in the background but when the data has been refreshed, the iOS device / code takes this out. So my question is why isn't this on the iOS as it is on the Android platform. The only reason I know this is I saw it when the backend system was very slow to update the information and I could see this happening.

Agent Orange
02-06-2014, 07:04 AM
I'm also going to guess you are on android. My top guess is you devices memory is full or full enough to block server pushes. If you are on android and using the Amazon store you are doubly screwed because Gree stopped supporting our devices on this store so the folder events are not available.

I still notice on some of my devices that the individual events are not showing but the faction is so I trigger it from there and oddly can get the individual awards even though they are not visible.

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 09:05 AM
I get server errors all the time. It's hilarious, because they'll tell me "you must be connected to the internet" and ironically, my wifi works just fine at the exact same time. It's their problem, not yours.

ooh, thats a very good android "feature" that MW has had a long time already. Pisses me off every time.

Tardavic
02-06-2014, 12:12 PM
The issue I think that is talked about exists on the Android platform. While you have gotten rid of the error message, you still have to click the donate button twice where as on the iOS you don't have to do this. I've never understood why this has not be resolved yet.

Another question while I'm on it. On the Android platform you can see the ranking of your faction in the WD while on the iOS you cannot. But here is the strange part. I noticed that while the iOS device was refreshing and gathering the data, the frames are there in the background but when the data has been refreshed, the iOS device / code takes this out. So my question is why isn't this on the iOS as it is on the Android platform. The only reason I know this is I saw it when the backend system was very slow to update the information and I could see this happening.

Just wanted to drop by and mention that our developers are currently looking into this and should have this resolved soon!

Flash0810
02-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to drop by and mention that our developers are currently looking into this and should have this resolved soon!

Thanks Tardavic. It's good to know that the Developers are aware of this and are looking into it.

Die14
02-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Im on IOS And having a lot of problems too Guys......and nobody from THE "support team" has anwer me

Socks
02-07-2014, 07:06 AM
ooh, thats a very good android "feature" that MW has had a long time already. Pisses me off every time.

Yeah- but I'm iOS!

Vegaman
02-07-2014, 07:20 AM
I still can't see the npc it shows faction and will take me to where the group is working on but no guys show up and I have no individual mission showing I have reset my phone and logged in and out many times but still nothing for almost 24 hours what's up gree ?

Lee i had this problem and was tearing my hair out. I spoke to a brilliant GREE support guy with a Scandinavian sounding name MJ. He told me to slow down. Refresh the app which i did. Then open the app. Check, if nothing close the app and then do not refresh or delete but open again , check, close, reopen etc.... I was he said on an old data set and that was causing the problems. Eventually after doing the above and waiting a minute or too before hitting re-try when it said server error, it finally all loaded correctly.

Try the above. Refresh the app. Open it. When no server retry pops up, hit the try again. If after 3-4 go's and it still doesn't work, close but don't refresh, open and repeat procedure.

Hope it works for you.