PDA

View Full Version : I have seen the light!!

BrodawgCanada
02-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Dear fellow GREEdy junkies! I have been I the forums and playing CC since almost the start of its release and have been beta testing for over a year. I have sent he light and pulled the needle from my veins! Gree has neglected me for too long with their horrendous customer service. I hope everyone reading this will you will all make the right choice and leave as well! Cya forumites. I would tell you the new game that myself and 10 others from my top 150 syndicate that have deleted as well and stated a new game, but I don't want gree to find out and possibly buy and ruin as well haha. I sent a ticket to this new company for an error and the response time was 6min!! Pm me if anyone one is interested to see what game is taking so many gree players away!

xgc_indy
02-05-2014, 07:59 AM
I too am leaving. I used to love this game so much, but lately it just feels like an abusive relationship. 2+ years of my life gone, defending gree and hoping they would change. Now I see I am the one that needs to make the change.

Ciara
02-05-2014, 08:13 AM
Lmao. Your inbox is full, BroDawg, which suggests an awful lot of players are curious. I'll try again later. ;)

Go4Seven
02-05-2014, 08:23 AM
... and Dipstick is several steps closer to being the strongest player in CC :D

Mirmur
02-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Obviously interested, but yr inbox is full

BrodawgCanada
02-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Inbox is ready for messages!

I love SAS
02-05-2014, 08:47 AM
... and Dipstick is several steps closer to being the strongest player in CC :D

Just stating the obvious here, but Dipstik is a loser. He made a point of claiming he'd be the top CC player just by free playing and enjoying the game and whatnot while all the big spenders burned themselves out, but he "retired" himself. He's a hypoquit.

BrodawgCanada
02-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Just stating the obvious here, but Dipstik is a loser. He made a point of claiming he'd be the top CC player just by free playing and enjoying the game and whatnot while all the big spenders burned themselves out, but he "retired" himself. He's a hypoquit.

No one can enjoy the game for free!

The Toe
02-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Why is it when so many of you quit the game, for whatever reasons you do so, you try to encourage others to do the same? You quit to find enjoyment, that's fine, that's your right, to each their own. I enjoy the game, don't ask me to quit because you don't like it, and I won't ask you to stay because I do like it. If your unhappy, quit, go do whatever makes you happy, and let me keep playing that makes me happy. So for me this IS the right choice, and when it's no longer so, I'll be gone, and let those who still enjoy this game continue to play without asking them to make the same choice I did, they can all make their own.

bravo 6 vk
02-05-2014, 09:08 AM
They can. Extras.

Pikey90
02-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Hmm.. ......

soO_wavVvy
02-05-2014, 10:16 AM

lol ur clueless. ppl do everyday

Assault and Flattery
02-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Sad to see anyone go, but still no quitting threads.