PDA

View Full Version : when will the folders start dropping again?

evilbeef54
02-05-2014, 07:31 AM
I don't understand the thought process here. Raid Boss has been running very smoothly in CC, well that is until the last round when the drop rate was cut back to close to MW, then everyone freaked out. The drop rate and collection time is a huge issue for everyone. Why is it fixed in CC but not MW. Every raid boss in CC the uzi start dropping for the next event with in an hour of the event ending. So if it is blatantly clear that if the drop rate is fixed people won't riot, then why are the folders still not dropping yet in MW. I know there was not a lot of complaints in MW forums, LOL, but can we PLEASE have it run correct ONE time here... especially while we have 3 ltqs at the same time

Big John
02-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Bricks would be handy too.

Hiei
02-05-2014, 08:56 AM
With multiple ltqs going on at once, this would be the perfect time to start dropping folders, even with the drop rate being what it is. I remember when I started playing (australia-canada) the drop rate for the crate event was sweet. I'd go raiding for thirty minutes and end up with like 50+ drops. I wish they'd go back to that drop rate.

Dude McArmy
02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
With multiple ltqs going on at once, this would be the perfect time to start dropping folders, even with the drop rate being what it is. I remember when I started playing (australia-canada) the drop rate for the crate event was sweet. I'd go raiding for thirty minutes and end up with like 50+ drops. I wish they'd go back to that drop rate.

I like this idea. There's no reason to be stingy on those folders.

chase84
02-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Shouldn't folders already be dropping already?

Hiei
02-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Shouldn't folders already be dropping already?

Based on what they've been doing in the past, folders won't start dropping until the next WD cycle.

Generik79
02-05-2014, 06:01 PM
It's pathetic. They should be dropping now. Get a clue guys. Welcome to a slew of new complaints and "resolutions" when we don't have nearly enough folders to do the Ltq.

evilbeef54
02-06-2014, 07:59 PM
I just don't understand the desire to hold back the folders, people aren't buying THAT many with gold, they are buying them off the black market, and unless the black market is gree in disguise then this is not helping gree, they would be better off having us "swimming"in folders and using gold to kill 100s, finish the event asap, and farm as much as possible, most of the annoyances I can understand because they are driven by making money, but holding back folders and creating a black market does the opposite

Dirty Mind
02-06-2014, 08:37 PM
about a half hour ago