PDA

View Full Version : Lost All My MW Progress....HELP!!!

Mjm78mjm
02-05-2014, 05:25 AM
After multiple un-installs and re-installs of MW, I finally had to do a factory reset to be able to login again but I've lost all my progress to date (2 years of playing!!!). I literally just finished my last upgrade to my boost building too. All I'm trying to do is get my old game back onto my same device but of course its not an option, only transferring from one device to another. Any Gree troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to help my faction with the current LTQ.

Thank you!!

Colonel J
02-05-2014, 06:05 AM
Send them a ticket dude.

free play
02-05-2014, 06:07 AM
I had to some thing similar and when I down loaded the game it was a knew one but as far as I remember I was able to down load the game from iCloud as I had if backed up, I'm with apple, bit sure if this will help you

Mjm78mjm
02-05-2014, 07:55 AM
I had to some thing similar and when I down loaded the game it was a knew one but as far as I remember I was able to down load the game from iCloud as I had if backed up, I'm with apple, bit sure if this will help you

Thx for the tip. I'm on droid and was hoping my old game would have backed up from my google account since I have everything backed up there, but no luck or response from gree yet on my ticket.

Die14
02-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Some thing like that here..... Just waiting gree support, And iam at iOS

PITA4PRES
02-05-2014, 04:56 PM
I have had a game restored. The more info you have about your account, the easier it can be for them to get it back. You will need the level and alliance id of your old account. You will also have to provide the new alliance id and level after you have reinstalled the game because you do have to start over briefly for them to be able to restore the account. If you purchased any gold or in game cash, provide receipts as well to help verify your old account. It may take some time, but this may help expedite the process.

good gawd noooo
02-05-2014, 10:57 PM
any and all account info you can provide gree support will speed up process. Last known level, bank balance, atk and defense stats, friend id, faction its in and that id, email any recent gold purchase receipts to gree as well. That basically happened to me around xmas time. I was very fortunate and had all that info handy and I got my account back within 24 hours. That is not the norm but if you can provide them with all that info you MAY get it back before war.. most important is to start the new game and include new id name lvl and invite code with the info on old id.. you will be greatly pleased when you log back in and your game is back