PDA

View Full Version : Why close a thread without as much as an little statement why you do it?

Plutorules
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
As stated there is threads being closed with no explanation. Just write one or two word to explain why.

My thread was one

I do apolygies if I broke any forum rules in that thread. I am just frustated over the responce to tickets.

Colonel J
02-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Yeah we need to know who and why it was closed. Tired of being left in the dark. Only sneaky people have things to hide

2000y2k
02-04-2014, 11:39 PM
I created this same thread easier today. But I cannot find it any longer.

junkkicker
02-04-2014, 11:41 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Generik79
02-05-2014, 03:13 AM
I realize a thread will be closed for calling for a boycott. However, a thread on the main page now was closed without comment and that thread was 1. Very well written and 2. Did not call for a boycott and 3. Raised some important player feedback regarding world domination events (WD Ltq). So, while not commenting on the propriety of mod actions, I'd like to second the question why a thread like that was closed. The reason for my question is that I guess I have no idea what the rules are, because as I understood them that thread is well within the confines of them.

Dutchie
02-05-2014, 07:28 AM
It is against the rules to post Customer Service responses verbatim to the forum and that is the reason why it was closed.

Archer59
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Soooo.....why do you think they locked my thread "Taking A Stand"? No call for boycott, mild indirect criticism of Gree's handling the streak/win goals, but I've read far worse. Merely stated my position.

Generik79
02-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Soooo.....why do you think they locked my thread "Taking A Stand"? No call for boycott, mild indirect criticism of Gree's handling the streak/win goals, but I've read far worse. Merely stated my position.

Yours is the thread to which I referred above. Not the other one..

CJ54
02-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Don't repost messages from Support or other staff, don't discuss staff moderation actions. Please re-read the rules at the top of the forum.

Archer, I opened your thread back up for discussion purposes.