PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sale..

Aks
02-04-2014, 03:32 PM
3 LTQ - at the same time..
1 FLTQ - running along side..

Having Gold Sale will be nice to get more players to the end..

Just a thought.. What Gree thinks..??

Kavoc
02-04-2014, 04:07 PM
They had one sale Last Friday and will have one for the weekend. So there won't be a third sale. Come on it's gree.

abcdef
02-04-2014, 04:44 PM
They had one sale Last Friday and will have one for the weekend. So there won't be a third sale. Come on it's gree.

Don't need gold- use the airplane glitch! Since some know about it, I am hoping everyone learns of it! Why should only some get the benefit of finishing thè event for free?

Cannibalpaul
02-04-2014, 05:12 PM
We need a 50% off sale, for the avg. Gold buyer to even think about buying for this event.

dbell525
02-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Don't need gold- use the airplane glitch! Since some know about it, I am hoping everyone learns of it! Why should only some get the benefit of finishing thè event for free?

Are you an idiot?

DaBoss!
02-04-2014, 06:16 PM

First off, stop spreading rumors about stuff that doesnt works....
Also, its against grees TOS to speak about cheats......
"Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

Go troll somewhere else..........

Mr llama
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Don't need gold- use the airplane glitch! Since some know about it, I am hoping everyone learns of it! Why should only some get the benefit of finishing thè event for free?lmao

First off, stop spreading rumors about stuff that doesnt works....
Also, its against grees TOS to speak about cheats......
"Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

Go troll somewhere else..........Really lmao off !!!