PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to server ERROR. NO EVENT HERE !

Arizona
02-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Getting this pop up a lot. When the game does load, there's no Indy or Faction event to do.
Did get the faction LTQ event in the goals list, but when I go to the map, there's only a few characters walking around. No NPC's.
No Individual event in the goals list.
All 3 of my accounts have similar errors.
some of my LE ca$h buildings have disappeared.
Internet and WIFI working OK.
Restarted numerous times; checked for new updates. Here's the kicker...

Version 3.9
Content Version
mw_20131127_3 (I'm not kidding)
Build 390.0

Captain B
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Same here, check your stats and LE buildings. One if my accounts I can actually get into has lost the both upgraded ANI buildings and all the units I recently won in the last few events. My stats dropped by 2/3rds, a little more than disappointing :-/

Arizona
02-04-2014, 03:18 PM
I think everything after that build is missing. Nov 27th last year.
I'm going delete and reinstall one account. See if that helps.

Anyone from Gree care to comment on this. Thx

Browner389
02-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Seems to work on my iPhone but my brother is having problems on iPad

The Golden Phoenix
02-04-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem, it's working fine on my phone but no working on my iPad, buildings are missing and the unit goals not showing up at all, gree fix the problem.

Arizona
02-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Same here, check your stats and LE buildings. One if my accounts I can actually get into has lost the both upgraded ANI buildings and all the units I recently won in the last few events. My stats dropped by 2/3rds, a little more than disappointing :-/

Yeah, I must have lost lot of units too as my stats dropped by around 4m+ on Att and Def.
Oh well, ticket time unless CJ or another can respond here.

Tardavic
02-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, sorry to hear about this. Please do send in a ticket to Support that way we can pass individual cases over to our developers to look into.

Thanks!

Captain B
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Know that feeling! I ve uninstalled reinstalled. Switched off my device and rebooted. Still showing server error, can't connect :-(
I'm just burning time here, my faction mates are racing ahead and I feel bad I can't contribute due to what appears to be a GREE screw up! Hope I get it back soon pls

RedRoom
02-04-2014, 04:29 PM
You may not want to connect...my stats went down about 5 million points...

:!:"Lee":!:
02-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Same here stats down 2m and no FLTQ and LTQ

The Golden Phoenix
02-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Just to let you know my building and stats were gone as well, I've just checked my base and the buildings and stats are now back to normal. :)

Arizona
02-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Thanks Tardavic.
Was leaving it a few hours before sending a ticket, but the issue appears to be resolved. All three of my devices finally got the latest data push in the last ten minutes. Buildings, units and events are back.
Hope others here having the same issue got the data push too.

Tardavic
02-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Thanks Tardavic.
Was leaving it a few hours before sending a ticket, but the issue appears to be resolved. All three of my devices finally got the latest data push in the last ten minutes. Buildings, units and events are back.
Hope others here having the same issue got the data push too.

That's awesome to hear!!

Browner389
02-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Still cannot connect... Have had a couple faction invites and I cannot see any of them and I can't join anything... This app really is becoming a joke - so many problems