PDA

View Full Version : We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Pages : [1] 2

TheOracle
02-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey everyone,

We're having a meeting this week to discuss some of the biggest player demands to see which ones are feasible to add to the game. From my Q&A (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81111-1-23-Casual-Q-amp-A-thread) 2 weeks ago, I received some nuggets of information, but if you have any other ideas, please post them up in this thread and the MW team will discuss it and share some of our thoughts with you afterwards.

Some ideas brought up by players 2 weeks ago:

1. Better inventory management
2. Matching up factions in war by average stats, not total stats
3. More uses for valor/better valor units
4. Skill point resets (would have to be very limited/one time use)

Let me know if I missed anything! Keep in mind before you give us your suggestion that we are not going to implement anything that severely cripples any groups of our current players or that can be easily exploited.

2000y2k
02-04-2014, 12:26 PM
1) make leveling up be an advantage not a disadvantage. Ie low points in WD events, being punished in the Epic Boss, etc

2) Communicate. After each WD event publish with a sticky the start/stop times and dates of all events. It is always a mystery what time an epic boss or LTQ will start.

-- when a new event starts post it on the forum with relevant information such as the rewards, folders needed, epic boss power etc.

3) Valor. Make it useful again. Too many players have millions of valor with nothing to do with it. Create buildings you can buy only with valor, have events that require valor just like folders are needed in the raid boss. Something.

4) Keep the points received in WD close for every hit. Maybe +\- 25 points. Plus if you win against a player you should not lose the next time. I don't mind spending gold when I find a good target but it pisses me off when I use it just to win 2 of 4 fights when my attack is 500k more than their defense.

5) make sure the in game information is accurate. Check the dates times of each event and ensure pop ups state the same information as the globe and timers.

-- If there is ever a time where the dates and times do not match let us know ASAP. Post it on the forum before you get multiple threads asking the same question.

6) make events that are more of a challenge to teams and forces them to work together not just spend gold and you get xxxx unit. Not all events should be obtainable by dropping the most gold but I understand the need for revenue. You can still create events that force teams to work together in order to meet the goal and still have the gold based rewards.

--- I know it was brought up two weeks ago regarding the event where you had to take out xx guard towers and then xx supply depots but that never came back be use players could not find all the targets. Well that was part of the game and one of the few I recall where you could not buy the final unit.

So why not bring that back but make it a faction based event rather than personal. Have a faction goal to find and take out xx buildings?

It was a fun event and sure not everyone will be able to complete it but that's part of the game.

6) make skill point reset available in game once every 50 levels and charge 50 gold per reset. It's the same cost as a name change and limits players from abusing the system. The game has changed a lot and long time players have no use for 100 stamina points now that pvp events have been eliminated.

vegas7100
02-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Skill point reset. Hmm.. Well, that would be interesting. Especially if the attack and defense skill had any function what so ever.. Unfortunately it doesn't, so all of us who has several hundred points in these two skills, could benefit from re-skilling.

- Or will the attack/defense skills come to us one day????

TheOracle
02-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Skill point reset. Hmm.. Well, that would be interesting. Especially if the attack and defense skill had any function what so ever.. Unfortunately it doesn't, so all of us who has several hundred points in these two skills, could benefit from re-skilling.

- Or will the attack/defense skills come to us one day????

What's funny is the players who have skill points in energy want to move it into attack/defense and the players with skill points in attack/defense want to move it out. Grass is always greener?

xJames
02-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Just a suggestion: in place of using average stats where you run the risk of teams adding in a bunch of level 1 players to lower their average, why not use total stats + faction size (maybe +/- 5 faction members). This would have a similar effect to average in controlling the mega minis steak factions, but prevent diluting. I'm sure there is a way to game this too, but almost any set up will have some counter strategy.

free play
02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Better drop rate for bricks and we should be able to start collecting folders for next raid boss once the current raid boss is over, or have much better drop rates.

Bring back the FLTQs,

More tiers for the epic boss,

Boot out inactive members during WD, why should they get the rewards for doing notting.

The biggest one would be and isn't hard more information on events before they start

600fonz
More ranking within faction so others can purchase bonuses, walls, kick players etc apart from the leader.

Bubs
Give leader ability to change order of roster, and also have individual players' faction ranking stats reinstated when players leave faction then come back.

lemonhaze
02-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Hey everyone,

We're having a meeting this week to discuss some of the biggest player demands to see which ones are feasible to add to the game. From my Q&A (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81111-1-23-Casual-Q-amp-A-thread) 2 weeks ago, I received some nuggets of information, but if you have any other ideas, please post them up in this thread and the MW team will discuss it and share some of our thoughts with you afterwards.

Let me know if I missed anything! Keep in mind before you give us your suggestion that we are not going to implement anything that severely cripples any groups of our current players or that can be easily exploited. make the cash units stronger so we can actually buy some units with ingame cash that will help our stats

VikingsVoice
1. I would like to see losses to lower stat players eliminated or the tolerence lowered. Losing by 3-5 Million should not happen.

2. Bring back the value of defense buildings, the stat inflation has made them ineffective.

3. Adjust the WD pts to be more even. I can get 150 WDP's but 1000 BPS? Seems un-even to be based on level only and punishes the long term players.

4. Correct the lag during WD battles, showing a lead of 50000 with 30 seconds left and losing a war should not happen, everyone is now wise to the "play dead" and have everyone hit in the last minute strategy.

Thanks for listening

Richard79
Why do we have to wait days for a response on here as to the correct start and finish of events to be told the answer with less than 24 hours left of that event?

Why was the Raid boss energy jacked up to almost imposs lvls?

Why did the mods say the folder drop rate was working correctly when it was not correct in the slightest?

VikingsVoice
02-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Raise the level cap again to 400

vegas7100
02-04-2014, 12:41 PM
But the attack/defense skill has no effect?
No one I've talked with, knows about any effect anyway.

I have measured with players my level which only have like 50 attack (I have 220), on how high targets compared to our level we can win against, and it's exactly the same. Both when raiding and attacking directly.

So what's the points of the attack/defense skill? What does it help?

Paiens
02-04-2014, 12:46 PM
There has to be a counter balance to the average stats thing or as a player said, teams will add afew level 1<s and it will throw it all off again. That will be very tricky to fix IMO, but it is really worth a shot.
Eliminating wins and streak prize would make WD balance out again. I am sure the wins and streak teams will cry fowl, but really who cares WD was way more fun and balanced before that component. Keep the individual goals for those who want the extra prizes.

Daveynez
02-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Already been said but, BETTER CASH UNITS!

Cow
02-04-2014, 12:48 PM
I would keep the "wants" separate from the real issues.

Skill points is a "want" that I would like to see put on back burner. Please address other issues first.

Communication about events as asked numerous times is first priority IMO. When something is asked please answer. We know that someone is monitoring constantly cause banning happens awfully fast-react as fast with important questions.
WD matchups is a close second.
Transparency with what is going on with hacking. Last crate event was a joke. Cut a few players and hush hush. Need to do better.

Valor use could be addressed but after the others.

As you can see some of these issues have nothing to do with adding items or changing the game. Its about how to treat your customers.

Inimical
02-04-2014, 12:50 PM
What a joke. I've been playing 2 years. The changes needed have been there since I started. And, NOW I'm to believe they will do something?

B.Mick
02-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Promote or reward players for leveling. It's just counterintuitive right now. The way I look at it, there are two primary reasons to avoid leveling: 1. Epic boss events and 2. WD events.

1. Epic Boss event - it has been suggested multiple times to include more tiers for the boss health. Why not include level of the player in the algorithm of the boss health? Is something like this possible to do? So boss health scales each level up.

2. WD events - this is probably the biggest reason not to level. I think a new formula would be the best option, since the current one is based on the level of your target. I suggest keeping the core idea in it, your level and the level of your target. However instead of making it related on the difference, or the gap of the two, change it to be additive - sum your level and the target's level and that's your WD score for that battle. It would provide more clarity as well in WD points.

jgmecarter
02-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Instead of giving us xp points as a reward for completing a level in events give us battle points instead. Why would we want xp points as a reward. I understand that we get xp points as we are doing the mission but it should not be a reward.

wwwjason
02-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Make the WD points a person recieves the same as anyone else, never understood why if you level up you are being penalized

Sheldor Sir
02-04-2014, 01:12 PM
to see benefit of skill points have 200+ atk but still lose to people unless i have mil higher stats

Mcm2013
02-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Love the idea of leader being able to reorganize faction, always a pain to try and reset the rosters with people in all different time zones. should lock once war starts with the roster as well. Also agree xps as a reward is awful.

phopjon
02-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to weigh in on these issues. It makes for a better forum.

Honestly I think the biggest problem with the game is how absurd the LTQs have become. You can't complete them for less than $2/300, which means it's often not even worth the effort for free players. That, in turn, makes the game more boring as you take long breaks. And it leads to lower collection of folders for raid bosses, etc. because people aren't playing as much, which means you have to sell them, which is also annoying to a free player.

My point is, the unfairly expensive LTQ has a cascading affect on the free/low gold player that makes the game less fun. It should be addressed.

MaverickINsc
02-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I have 40,000 units.....please let me trade/sell for something .....either in game cash, bricks , even valor........just let me get down to 5k units and would be happy...would also ease inventory management which is a big concern

Cannibalpaul
02-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Able to chat with other faction while playing them in WD

Imagon Nakilya
02-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Allow just the leader of a faction to be able to kick a player that might be sabotaging the team or completely inactive during a WD.maybe even allow them to add a player also when they have kicked one.

plavine
02-04-2014, 01:24 PM
1) I want to see the level of my opponent in battle , not just number of allies
2) do not run 2 LTQ's cuncurrently like today 2/4/14
3)a. adjust the battle algorithms so that Hlp can actually score points & b. add a modifier to the matchup program so that 10 player super groups don't get matched up with over matched 40 player teams
4) valor - what to do , what to do ???
5) better raid boss drops ( folders )
6) coordinated events with CC & KA better so that we don't have all raid bosses at the and time & then have box events at the same time

Web323
02-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Do away with these 200K ILTQs, if faction based okay but individual is just stupid.

& The Horse U Rode In On
02-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Please do something to make a faction officer's decision about potential recruits less difficult. iOS-based officers see applicants at significantly different (less) stats when reviewing as compared to Android-based officers. Full thread from last week:

Faction officers - stat display issue of new recruits?

I am the recruiting officer for our faction. When I see an applicant at our door, of course I check his stats. Recently, however, I have found that the numbers I see on my iOS platform are vastly different (sometimes by 100%) than what another faction officer sees with his Android device. For example, a recent recruit was seen by me as level 170 ~2.5m attk/def, but while discussing his application with other officers, one with an Android device posted a screen shot of the applicant's stats as 4.8m/5.1m. Furthermore, while interviewing the applicant, he posted a screen shot of his unboosted stats that were very close to what was seen by the Android using officer, but again way off from what I saw.

Do any other faction officers see this wide a gap in applicant stats between operating systems? If so, do you know why? Perhaps iOS users see the applicant without any of his unit boosts?

The best I can determine, this anomaly only occurs when viewing a new applicant for membership. This difference in displayed stats does not occur with other faction members whether in or out of the faction, nor does it occur with allies and common raid targets.

Veccster
02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
BIGGEST REQUEST....Better WD matchup system.
It is no fun getting matched up against small teams with HUGE members. We are 56 members with average stats around 3mil. We get matched against teams with 15 players and average stats around 15mil. There is nothing we can do but hit the Command Center. It should be based on team size AND average stats.

DO NOT ALLOW members to jump or be booted during WD events. That will enable factions to move members around to help other factions in their group. Factions should be selective and those who are complaining do not vet their perspective members. It sucks and we've had this problem a couple times (constant declaring) but that was solved by only officers declaring.

Bring back FLTQ's.

Use for valor - maybe a special cash building or better units.

An increase in defense for defense buildings.

Arc Burn
02-04-2014, 01:37 PM
What's funny is the players who have skill points in energy want to move it into attack/defense and the players with skill points in attack/defense want to move it out. Grass is always greener?

Everything you mention in OP BUT 2 simple things

1. Before we even talk about redistributing skill points we need this question answered. What do atk/def skill points actually do? Is it a multiplier? a percentage? or what? I like the idea of them actually doing something but I honestly haven't noticed a tangible difference that they make. But as someone else said, skill points should be more of a back burner issue.

2. How about folders for raid bosses being dropped during RAIDS. Along these lines, lets get some concrete from raids too!! Attacking does little for most these days. max $300k a hit? Boring- plus the HUGE fluctuation in XP during attacks. I'll raid instead. They both use stamina so I don't see why you couldn't drop folders/concrete on raids.

Ok, I'll hold off on other things for now. Should be a good starting point though.

Dazzj10
02-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Wd match ups to be made fairer
Event units all put together in our inventory,(takes so long to find them)
And no more near impossible ltq,s
Better drop rate for folders and concrete

Pidgeot
02-04-2014, 01:43 PM
I want to weight in as well

1- Skill Point Resets: Give the first one to everyone for free. Then offer a reset when ever players want for 20 gold. This allows up to setup for PVE events or PVP events. Plus it puts more money in your pockets for serious players.

2- A free boost unit: Give all players a unit that allows for 2 upgrades at a time. Trust me, people will appropriate this.

3- Boost unit stat reduction: Reduce the stats of boost units to a reasonable level. No need to have a 100000+/100000+ unit with a 30 percent boost. Something around 1500/1500 should be standard for all boost units.

4- Increase the power of units: I have a 10/20 indestructible unit. With the stats being inflated the way they are, older units need to be rebalanced.

5- A gold producing building: Make a building that gives gold ever 96 hours, with a max of 100 at level 10.

6- Offer ingame ways to get gold: currently there are 0 ways to earn gold in game pass the first 15 given for ranking up. Offer like 10 gold for every 100 attack and raid wins a player gets. Offer some gold milestones.

7- Make cash units a lot stronger to compete with gold player. Offer some indestructible cash units as well. The way the game is, there is no reason to buy them or their unit buildings. Paying 8 million for A 38+/20+ unit is crazy considering they dont add anything to stats.

8- Give more health recovery boost. With the huge inflation in boss health, we need faster health regen. Some along the lines of a unit with 40 percent health regen.

9- Make crate/folder/ other event drops a lot better.

10- Give free or lite gold players a chance. I mean, give EVERYONE a chance to win events. Do make gold so needed.

11- Reduce upgrade times.
Thats all I got right now.

Stormchaser
02-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Android doesn't display WD event rewards correctly. I'd like to suggest a Stickey post listing the rewards, thier boosts and rank required to win those rewards as a work-around until the Android display issues are fixed.

Thanks for listening,
-Stormchaesr

Minister Timothy
02-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Many players voiced their concerns about inventory sorting last q&a. I am on Droid and when I first started inventory was listed in order received. It was very easy to check. Then sometime last year they did an update to make it like ios. Can it be changed back to that, and both systems use the format?

thetruth
02-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Stop the assault on long time loyal players, who by now are high level. Make it neutral or advantageous to level up. Only game ever I've played or seen where being a long time players puts you at a disadvantage

- They get low points during WD
- They get to fight the Epic Boss for the same prize but need 3-5 vaults to finish. Low level get to finish Epic boss for nearly free or a fraction of a fraction of gold compared to high level and get overpowered stats each month
- Being higher Rank through Battle Points is completely pointless, the prize and unit it unlocks are completely obsolete (non-factor)
- accumulated valor and pursuit of more valor is rendered useless last 14 months

Events that somewhat helped high level player and didn't reward campers either weren't good or scrapped:
Initial raid/attack Quest
Faction Tournaments with Commando (PvP wins), gave bad rewards so weren't that useful to high level also scrapped
Individual Quests rarely have boost units

Brizzol
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Perhaps change the WD points so high level players aren't penalised for levelling up. The game should encourage growing levels and it should be an accomplishment rather than something you try to avoid.

pts617
02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
The rewards for ranking up need to be much better! They are absolutely useless and are so low, they arent part of any unit brought to war.

Also, allow ios users to see current rank during WD event

KSTrooper
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Take the player level out of the WD equasion. If I have 1 mil attack and beat a player with 800k def it doesn't matter if that player is level 1 or 300 I still beat the player. Reward the same points.

Agent Orange
02-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Would agree with valour and cash unit updates since the one's we can buy now have very little use in the higher levels.

Also defence buildings are pretty much useless as well because they were conceived at the very beginning of the game when stats were low. Same goes for the Infirmary, I don't even bother with it with my LLPs since we can now get so many Indestructible units that it is rendered useless as well. Guess boost buildings could stand a refresh too for that matter.

With WD matching, I think with the first WD the game pre sorted factions based on number of members then sorted by total attack stats. I would like to see that brought back since averaging can still create mis matches if a faction is designed in such a way that it adds low stat members to balance off a whale and skews averaging.

Probably time to increase the top level again as I'm sure there are some folks who have made it there.

Android, still a lot of problems with this app. I know that Gree is no longer supporting Kindle devices via the Amazon app store but that also wound up orphaning any tablet that is tied to on the Amazon store such as the Trio Android 4.1 tablets. This was a problem in the last folder event. Two of my Android players had no access to this event could not donate any free folders or take part in battles. Yet the boss event was working.

On Android the last boss event ended 1 hour before the IOS devices according to the in game timers.

Have a second in command, seems that it might solve some issues if a leader suddenly looses access or their account somehow gets scrambled.

Veccster
02-04-2014, 02:08 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...fix the Contributor list for Android. It only shows about 4 names and usually lists them multiple times.

JerseyGirl
02-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Want to stop the inflation of Cash in the game? There are players who have 100-10 iph. To take away their money, lets give bricks. I mean lets start litterally selling bricks. 1brick leys say 5million. That sounds reasonable with the current drop rate of bricks. I hope you guys will do sone awesome changes in this game!

Blitzkrieg82288
02-04-2014, 02:20 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...fix the Contributor list for Android. It only shows about 4 names and usually lists them multiple times.

Beat me too it....

Adm.J
02-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Stop the overlapping events, especially like we have now. 5 different energy events at once? Really?

Elite Enforcer
02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Level 300 players should be rewarded not punished. Example is points they are given for war is very low. They should be rewarded for reaching that level, not punished.

Match up those streaking teams with each other. Give them the match ups where they have no chance. There killing the game. So better match ups during war.

Amount if Gold needed now to finish a goal is out of control. Scale it back or you will lose more customers.

Get rid of the Hackers. Employee more people to find these guys.

Separate forum chat with donation log.

Scale wars in two different categories. Elite and non Elite.

To many glitches during war.

Elite Enforcer
02-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Ability to buy folders/ bricks/ stamina with game cash.

YankeePhil
02-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Bring back rewards with bonus besides attack and def, IE energy or health regen bonus. Upgrade multiple bldgs etc. they had them before but lately they're all att, def or payout bonuses

buckshot
02-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Start the WD earlier and end it on Sunday night. A lot of ppl are getting ready for bed when it starts and most work on Mondays and can't participate. Kinda annoying

00JUMBO
02-04-2014, 02:50 PM
here are my ideas
1. A shake to collect all cash option
2. option to turn of raiding animations and mission animations
3. inventory organising eg most recent unit, highest stat, a-z
4. ability to search for allies in your ally list, or choose who appears on your first page

hsf
02-04-2014, 02:50 PM
1.More tiers for the epic boss.

2.Sort inventory units like KA.

3.Allow leader of a faction to kick a player that might be harming the team or completely inactive.

4.Use for valor.

BoilerPaulie
02-04-2014, 04:13 PM
The engineer in me is going to come out here - I have seen a lot of good points brought up about the WD matchup system, and they are mostly valid. I would also agree with the sentiment that this is one of your most urgent player demands.

However, you are going to have some serious issues no matter what you do unless you account for the distribution of power in the factions. Total doesn't do this. Average isn't any better. The median is a start, but it doesn't do it either. You need to apply more advanced statistics than you currently are if you're really going to fix the system. If you match up teams based on the distribution of power and try to match up similar-sized teams together, you're going to have a much more fair game. Using a combination of the standard deviation and the median or mean will get you in the right direction, but a root mean square approach would probably be more robust.

Luuzer
02-04-2014, 04:19 PM
1) faction matchups on average power, also must count number of members. 6 man team 20+ each vs 50 man team all 10x weaker isnt fun. All will sit out and maybe come back for next war...if they have time and mood for it.

2) Remove kill the streak code. That is the biggest messup and frustration point here for a long time. Top 250 team getting top 10 and top 25 always at the end of the streak isnt fun. Same goes for top 1000 vs top 100. People will just sit it out and get more frustrated

3) WD points shouldnt differ so much (from 170-420) from hitting same guy

4) Fix finally the damn thing where U lose to a weaker opponent. 500 000+ stats difference and still lose. Just in case gonna mention, that skill points dont work anyway, so they dont matter when losing to weaker opponent.

5) add leader helper (prime minister or whatever) who could buy bonuses and build walls also

6) Inventory sorting (by name, attack/defense, age etc)

7) release a building that can be bought and upgraded with valor and it would produce gold. It would be unraidable too for that matter

8) gold should be possible to get from within game too. All different games I play, there is ALWAYS a way to get diamonds/gems/gold whatever from ingame missions, daily goals etc. Just when Ur active enough, U get rewarded. Maybe give people gold for levelups too, maybe it fastens up leveling ;) Those who have leveled...just give the gold for all their levels or something like that.

9) release building or add to cement factory option to produce bricks. The drop rate is horrible...or...increase bricks droprate, maybe add the dropping for raiding also.

10) also increase folders droprate, make them drop from raids too. Last two droprates have been horrible!!!!

11) Get some REAL persons to work at support. Right now that automated autobots gives random answers and closes tickets.

12) Over 1 year old units still dont work. When will they start to work (not only the energy ones, but others)?

13) Make a building availaible only to lvl 200/250 that would allow U to upgrade 2 buildings at the same time. Just like I posted here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82211-Suggestion-to-promote-leveling&p=1187319#post1187319

14) we need to know when events starts and ends. Maybe a timer/countdown when next event starts. Right now I wasted all my energy and a levelup to previous ltq and then 3 hours later discovered new one started :(

15) Make stamina ltq like it was a year ago. Where it needed players efforts to finish (right now it will be hard also, cause people are quitting quite fast and raiding something worth is very hard already). I know gold guys didnt like it cause they couldnt finish it within 5 minutes from the start, but that doesnt mean it wasnt a fun event. And add there some +energy +health regen units to the middle, so that starting people would have a chance to get them too, not only those who spend 1000+$ a month. Right now U make events only for them to finish. Rest arent even gonna bother, cause cost is too high.

16) dont increase bosses health too much after each event. Those raid boss 100-s and individual ones are madness. So the top 0,1% gets it easy, but for the rest it is too much of increase and fun is drained out of them. 35 Bosses was nice, 50 was kinda ok, but now 100 bosses....it gets boring finally :( U will ruin the good events :(

17) raise level cap

geesbad
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM
I wish that I could post sticky messages on the in game forum. Messages that will never disappear.

Kavoc
02-04-2014, 04:37 PM
1. Having the game run with some consistency 2. Have some energy creating units to my understanding they were only available early in the game. 3. Upgrading two buildings is something I think every player wants 4. I hate the idea of a gold producing building, gold should only be bought and stay as a premium feature of the game. (I realize tap joy exists I get one bar a day) 5. Bring back stamina based events.

Cre8ivPwr
02-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Give us the ability to see what units are used in battle...when we attack and when we are attacked by others. This is another function that could be worked into better unit management. Maybe an easy fix for this would be to make the inventory we have exportable so we could research ourselves. Probably easier to code and achieves the same result.

thanks,
Cre

nealcam
02-04-2014, 04:46 PM
1.)Decorations are annoying to go to the menu everytime to buy one over and over.... if i want 10 trees i should only have to open it once and place 10 trees all at once. This is just an example but it should be like that for everything they allow to buy multiples at once for.

2.) The game tells us when our stamina is full. Or a war has ended. Why not if our energy is full or a war or boss has started. I like playing the game as a group but hate checking it every 10 min because i dont want to miss a war/boss. More notifications would be awesome

Revenge/Skidz
02-04-2014, 04:54 PM
How about being able to pick the size of walls you are building. Instead of tapping the screen 400 times to build 40 level 10 walls

Cre8ivPwr
02-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Be able to see your health at all times, not just when there is a boss active. You already do this for Raid Bosses, just need it for epic bosses too.

Thanks,
Cre

Starage
02-04-2014, 05:08 PM
RAID boss event should be after all these mission events, will help collect folders.
I hate just doing maps just for folders.
Doing an event for the units, folders and blocks all together, then do not mind the gain in xp.
These last two events unit, valor and block back and forth is okay, but only one block.
How about 10 blocks and some valor.
I have 4149639 valor, the valor units are very weak. Why use it.
How about unlocking bigger units for higher level players.
I am lvl 125 and ranked as colonel apprentice. Even that unit is weak that is unlocked for finishing colonel.

mikmo116
02-04-2014, 05:11 PM
1. first and foremost is to readjust the WD points system...why should you be punished for playing this game and leveling up only to do poorly because of low points during WD. Also a more consistent scoring system...one hit gets you 400 pts then the next one you get 200 pts. against the same player
2. be able to have a one time points skill readjustment (i have high stamina because when i first started PvP was actually on the calendar and now its basically been taken away)
3. Valor- right now there is no importance with valor. Make it to where you can purchase buildings or speed up build time with them
4. Have a Market (i.e...be able to sell your inventory for bricks/gold/valor. No one is really gonna care for having low A/D units in their inventory)
5. Increase the time between WD...17 days in between battles is just too short. Make the WD once a month so that factions have time to build up their teams
6. Officers should be able to boot players during WD battles who are not participating. Why should they get the pay off at the end by not even participating in the battles
7. Brick producing Building...since the drop rates are so low why not come up with a building whose output would be bricks or let players use their in game cash to buy gold/folders/bricks
8. Boss Health...why not show us the remaining health a boss has to allow factions to coordinate their attack (why lose energy with a power attack when 2 normal attacks would have brought down the boss)

Anyone else wanna add to this go for it

Agent1200
02-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Make more tiers to the epic boss events. My 166 level should not be in the same boat as the 250+ guys. Can only beat about 25-30 bosses without gold....

Cre8ivPwr
02-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Only have 1 event of the same type per month. One war, one raid boss, one case event, etc. These events are bunched up too close together and it is burning people out. (and ending marriages LOL)

Thanks,
Cre

Aks
02-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Its good to make constructive discussions..

Changes would like to see:

1) arranging of inventory by name, attack, defense
2) avoid running 3 ltq and fltq missions same time.. As they cost 2-4 vaults to complete them.. Not fair on average player..
3) skill points allowe once every 90 days to change..
4) War tournaments planned monthly rather then 3 weekly.. Allows player to have breathing time nd do other stuff in game..
5) raid boss folders drop rate should be fixed and allow decent time to collect reasonable amount by each player..
6) communication of raid boss required folders each level will be good..
7) war event finish on sunday rather then monday allows max participation even on last day..
6) award unit for levelling up if possible indestructible unit with skill points,
7) slightly increased stats for units dropped from maps..
8) reasonable balance between free, medium spender, & high spenders to make game fun..

Thats all i guess.. Thanks

codys21
02-04-2014, 05:31 PM
First off, thank you guys for taking our input. I hope you actually apply some of it.

First and foremost, GREE is a business. Businesses offer quality customer support. The last two events where the rewards were listed on the forum was very nice of you guys. But a business should have quality communication with its customers and I believe that is a good start. Another thing that goes along the line of giving more information is informing us on the odds of crate events, or at least approximate odds. We all know that getting the 10th crate is more difficult than the others. Customers should be aware of their odds of getting the crates; similar to in a casino. One thing I know myself and others have experienced is accidentally purchasing a limited time unit with gold. After I did so, I contacted support and I wanted to "return" the unit and get my gold back. They told me no. Returns in a situation like this should be honored. Also, if you guys could let us know what attack and defense skill points do, that would be a big help. It will also be vital information is some sort of skill point reset is available.

Obviously, there is a lot of talk about high levels being at a disadvantage, particularly in boss events and WD events. The players who have been playing since shortly after the game started are, on average, higher levels, but get lower WD points. This does not seem fair that people playing longer actually get "penalized" for that fact. Maybe WD points can still somewhat depend on the level of the player, but instead of depending on both the attacker and the defender, only have the level of the defender matter. So, a level 100, 200, and 300 attacking the same level 200 player should all get the same WD points. Maybe stat differences can play a role, too. I am not sure if they currently do, but a player who attacks someone with 1/2 the stats of himself could get less points than a player who attacks someone 3/4 his stats, given they attack the same level.

Some Android users, including myself, still don't have access to all of the maps. I have to transfer the game back to my iPod for limited time missions. So, a fix for this would be appreciated.

I also saw veccster note this. Android users see only four contributors in boss events and have them listed multiple times. To know how many bosses I have killed, I need to either be one of the first four members of my faction to kill a boss, or ask a fellow faction member.

Add some way to organize inventory. Possibly alphabetically, by stats, or by when unit was acquired.

Have donation log and faction points go back to what they were before one leaves the faction.

Better cash units, better valor units (and other ways to use valor e.g. buildings bought with valor, concrete and/or folders purchased with valor), and more use from defense buildings.

Last thing, is it possible to delete the accounts of inactive players so we longer will find them in our rivals list? Maybe inactive after a week or two unless they have notified support.

I think that is it for now.
Thank you for listening.

BigTex87
02-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Eliminate the back to back match ups between teams. The top three teams never face each other because they agree to space out their declare times and there is nothing you can do to the matching system that will overcome this. When you get matched up with a Sup1 you should be able to safely declare right after and be guaranteed not to be matched again right away with them. Now teams wait after playing them to declare so they don’t get matched back to back and it slows the declare process.

Cre8ivPwr
02-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Reward long term daily players. Instead of daily reward resetting every 28 days, keep it going so we get rewarded more at 48 days, 96 days, etc.

The Golden Phoenix
02-04-2014, 05:37 PM
1) I reckon they should allow leader's to kick people out the faction during world domination/fights, it's like it's a team event and a member isn't working as a team or is free loading the faction leader should be able to kick them, and new people are not allowed to join factions during events only leaders of factions can only kick people out.

2)Gold should be allowed to be donated towards factions have some type of use for it.

3)Factions should have leader and co-leader rank to add and remove ppl incase leader isn't online or leader as account problems.(co-leader can't kick leader)

4) could make factions stronger by adding some sort of Alliance between factions which gives + bonuses to both factions in events, max a faction can have is up to 2-3 factions as alliances.

5) make the player vaults higher then 90million, I can make 90million within 2days and it leaves money in the open, vault should be upgraded to atleast 5-10billion cash.

Evil Mastermind
02-04-2014, 05:37 PM
1. Skill point reset would be good. However, we need to know if the attack and defense "effect" will be altered in such a way to actually make them useful...BEFORE the reset is done. Currently there is no benefit to attack or defense skill points.

2. Defense Buildings need to be modified to once again be useful. Stat inflation has made them obsolete. When you make then useful, add some water defense buildings.

3. Cash Unit and Valor units need to be revamped. Currently they serve no purpose. Even if they did factor into the game, the amount of cash needed to purchase said units has always been completely out of whack. Make them all high casualty if you must...but make them affordable.

4. Create a building that produces concrete. It would produce 3 concrete per collection cycle and can be raided for that amount too. Put it on a 6 hour collection cycle.

5. Bring back health regen boosts, energy regen boosts, IPH boosts, upgrade cost reduction, upgrade time reduction, and other non attack and defense boosts. It has become quite stale. Continue to offer them but mix it up a bit. Or create a new generation of boost buildings that allow for increases in IPH, health Regen, and energy regen, upgrade cost reduction, time reduction.

6. Fix the WD matchup system. Current system isn't appropriate. Average stats will not work. Team size must be a factor. It's no fun for anyone when you are a 40-50 member team and matchup against a 10-member streak team and can't do anything but hit command center. If you can't create an algorithm that matches up teams correctly, and stay with current system, then require a minimum number of faction members to be able to compete in WD events (40 member minimum). Factions would be inactive until minimum # is achieved.

The Golden Phoenix
02-04-2014, 06:19 PM
1) My faction member just requested you's should release another unit that allows you to upgrade more then one building at a time since the last one was released like a year ago and not many people had the chance to get it.

02-04-2014, 06:25 PM
I want more time between wd events loosing team members left and right due
to it

X-BASS
02-04-2014, 06:26 PM
1 - Confirmation button for GOLD USE.

2 - At the faction rank tab, add the ability to touch a line and get a popup with that user donations, on some Android devices the donation number is so long that cannot be displayed correctly, no matter what font size is set on the device.

3 - Folders and concrete from raids PLEASE, who does attack this days?

4 - The popup that come up when you earn an unit, should ALWAYS show attack/defense, so there's no need to dig in your unmanaged inventory to try to find that unit among thousands of them.

5 - Of course, inventory management and old/useless unit recycle.

6 - Valor, give it some value.

7 - Ranks, what are they for anymore? Prizes are obsolete.

8 - Cash units, valor units, def buildings... almost useless, power them up!

9 - Create a way to get two upgrades at a time.

10 - Attack/defense skills, how are them used? We haven't a way to know if they worth it.

11 - Boost buildings for health, stamina, building time...

Thanks for asking.

Jesse21
02-04-2014, 06:28 PM
When showing faction members contribution show every member even if they haven't done anything. Don't make me try to figure out whose name is missing.

Major Weapons
02-04-2014, 06:28 PM
1. Better WD match ups
2. Some type of unit organization
3. To be able to reset faction points for all members, to make tracking participation easier

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone,

1. ........
3. ........
4. ........

Let me know if I missed anything! Keep in mind before you give us your suggestion that we are not going to implement anything that severely cripples any groups of our current players or that can be easily exploited.

Oracle,

If I could add to discussion point 2 above. The 'averages system' is the starting point. To give proper effect, it will need a change to the LLP WD points. They WILL need to be increased to plug that hole. Possibly 100-120 points minimum as opposed to the current 70-80. That must be balanced however to encourage genuine new LLP's to be involved in factions as opposed to the newly created minis built for nothing else but to reduce the average. It's a fine balance, but achievable.

SPEEDING UP SOME PAIRINGS AND FORCING PAIRINGS.
In order to speed up high ranking teams pairings, you may consider delaying the scoreboard by different amounts each war AND remove the refresh button altogether. Those that use other means to communicate to avoid pairing together, monitor it and enforce a pairing irrespective of the delay until such communication is found pointless.

SHANESTER
02-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Fix the faction goal contributors list for droid users. Every time i need to see who's contributing to the current goal i have to round up a team player on ios to make and post the list or post screenshots. It can be very difficult to coordinate at critical times especially considering the list disappears when the goal disappears.

cg.mwblackops
02-04-2014, 06:42 PM
XP - never ever have XP as a prize
Valour - stronger units for those that aren't the super elite attackers
Unlimited levels for all buildings including boost buildings
Explanation as to how the defence buildings actually work - I've seen massive lvl 10 defences around a building that still gets knocked out
Larger Vault

Inventory system
1. able to sort by attack, defence, or alphabetical
2. See how many units of each type you bring to battle and total unboosted attack defence for that type (maybe I will want to change my country because I bring 2000 air units to battle)

WD Event
1. Scoreboard for each battle and individual scores for each player in that battle Example - I am TEAM ABC
vs SUP 1 - win - 543,210 vs 513,567 12:01am Jun 1
Player 1 - 123,456
Player 2 - 100,321
Player 3 - 56,412
2. Counter for all wall hits in a separate column. So you have wins, losses, wall hits. (Now won't won't have wall bangers lying about 4x wall when they haven't done jack)

bradleyk
02-04-2014, 07:03 PM
More advantage to leveling up other than 3 skill points. Right now, most players that know the game try not to level up because of the disadvantages it imposes on most parts of the game.

italius
02-04-2014, 07:07 PM
1. It would be nice to be able to purchase the LTE money buildings either with gold or ingame cash. I know that this could be another income stream for GREE so I don't understand why you can't offer it. Just make it a building that shows up in each player's Money Building section of the Store. If you can do it for other buildings, I don't see the issue.

2. Make Customer Service a Number 1 priority. I thought the Japanese were supposed to be stellar with customer service. Why does every app game have such horrible customer service? I have open tickets that never went answered. People spend money.

I could be your "average Joe" or I might be someone who could have the political reach to shut your US market down. The lack of respect from the customer service dept. is something that needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!!!!! BTW, I am someone that can shut your US market down. I have friends at high levels of Apple and high levels of gov't. We wouldn't want you guys to have an App Store audit and find that Apple doesn't want to support games that unfairly mistreat their customers. Likewise, it would be awful if the US gov't denied any incoming IP traffic from GREE to the US.

Boarder21
02-04-2014, 07:21 PM
One of the biggest things i want for the game is to be able to search my friends by name in my visit allies list.

badgerblood
02-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Confirmation button for gold is critical. I don't mind that the game lags.. all games do that for the most part. However, when it starts to take actual money from your customers it should concern you.

Also, how about a small (extra) reward for finishing in the top 4000 (during WD) such as 20 gold.. could help the small factions out when we need folders for the Raid Boss.

Brizzol
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM
1. It would be nice to be able to purchase the LTE money buildings either with gold or ingame cash. I know that this could be another income stream for GREE so I don't understand why you can't offer it. Just make it a building that shows up in each player's Money Building section of the Store. If you can do it for other buildings, I don't see the issue.

2. Make Customer Service a Number 1 priority. I thought the Japanese were supposed to be stellar with customer service. Why does every app game have such horrible customer service? I have open tickets that never went answered. People spend money.

I could be your "average Joe" or I might be someone who could have the political reach to shut your US market down. The lack of respect from the customer service dept. is something that needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!!!!! BTW, I am someone that can shut your US market down. I have friends at high levels of Apple and high levels of gov't. We wouldn't want you guys to have an App Store audit and find that Apple doesn't want to support games that unfairly mistreat their customers. Likewise, it would be awful if the US gov't denied any incoming IP traffic from GREE to the US.
Lol thanks buddy I really needed a laugh.

bearbellycub
02-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I agree with a few others that there should be the folowing:

REGENERATION UNITS
Health regen units, stamina regen units, and energy regen units. Suggestion: re-release past units for those that do not have them. In the event that a player currently has a particular unit, allow the boost to stack, BUT at a much lower %. (ie. if unit has 5% regen capability, program it to be a .5-1% stacked boost).

BASE UPGRADES
Expansion squares, buildings, and ugrading buildings. Suggestion: allow for 2 of each operation simultaniously, and another operation for a total of 3 at one time. Just as it is right now with 1 each at a time.
Make more use of the Sea squares.
New buildings: concrete, valor, stamina, energy factories, sea buildings, new boost buildings (that RANDOMLY affect unit strengths during different events), and if it is possible to program--- a building that combines some of the weaker units to make a different and stronger unit. ALSO what about having a bank building(2 like all other buildings) that also hold a storage of cash?

THE STORE
Expand the different items in the stores to incorporate purchases that require both valor and cash to aquire.
New units that take time to "build" like the buildings.

VAULT
Increase storage amount.

FACTIONS
Allow for 2 co-leaders with ability to remove players.
Ability to remove players during WAR event.

Tech2
02-04-2014, 08:03 PM
If you changed the epic boss event, and the wd event to be based on your actual stats at the time the event starts using the max allies you could have at your level, that would level the playing field for everyone.

For the Epic Boss Event This will make every player no matter how strong or weak EQUAL. and only top players whom usually spend gold, the players whom have earned the units that add health regen, and any others who want a few new units will actually be able to finish. That would entice more players to go after the regen boost or energy boost units if they are awarded. The rest should they put the time, would get about 75-85% done. If most players got to the 85% level they would not complain since it would be fair for everyone. Instead of starting a mini and finishing the level 100 boss for free. This scenario would mean that all players would need the exact same hits on the level 100 Boss, now isn't that fair. (except for the regen bonus)
Examples: If my Stats are Level 230 with 10 Mil Attack then all the Boss levels are calculated as a % of that attack stat and not be dependant on my level. Therefore a Level 50 Boss might require me to do 150 000 000 damage (10 000 000 * 15). But another player at level 42 with 1.5 Million attack would require 22 500 000 damage (1 500 000 * 15). Everyone would be EQUAL in terms of the strength of the Bosses they face.

For the WD Event your points are calculated on the relative strength of your opponent compared to your own. This way you don't penalize the HLP for being loyal to you and don't reward the LLP for having "abused" the stat inflation lately. Example , I'm at 10 Mill attack and I have 5 opponents. Their levels do not matter. Only their maxed stats will be calculated and should it be close the skill points play a roll in the outcome. If their is more than a 10% difference in stats then the outcome should always be consistent unless the skill points affect our total stats by more than that.

Opponent has 2 Million def, I would win and receive 150 WD Points

Opponent has 5 Million def, I would win and receive 200 WD Points

Opponent has 8 Million def, I would win and receive 350 WD Points

Opponent has 10 Million def, If I would win I would receive 500 WD Points but lose 350 WD Points

Opponent has 11 Million def, If I would win I would receive 750 WD Points but lose 500 WD Points

These are just examples so the actual amounts of points won or strength of the bosses would be whatever Gree wants them to be but at least its a fair fight and one that rewards taking on bigger stat players instead of hunting the weaker players. All the while it neither rewards nor penalizes a player for how fast or slow they level.

Sidtech

P.S. another thought would be that you could donate Gold to the Faction as we do everything else and the leader can disperse it to whichever player they want. Or have a couple bonuses that the faction can only buy with gold.

whammo
02-04-2014, 08:04 PM

Just do what world of warcraft did with talent point resets...

First reset = free
Second reset = 50 gold
Third reset = 250 gold
Fourth reset = 1000 gold

Cap it at 4 resets in a rolling period...

If its 30 day rolling period and you've already had 4 resets in 30 days... On day 31 a reset drops off and 1 becomes available... at the top price point. You win, we win.

If a player goes 30 days without a reset... the next one he chooses to do should be 50 gold.

col. sriracha
02-04-2014, 08:43 PM
I Want better inventory management for sure, just for my own laughs.

Also, I've but not nearly as much as a lot of people into this game, but Its still been a few hundred dollars, I'd love a few Warhammer-esque figurines of my highest units. I dunno, maybe each 100 dollars you spend on gold or something? Just a physical reminder of all the time I've wasted playing this game, lol.

Generik79
02-04-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm glad the funzio team is finally meeting this week to address fixes to this two plus year old game. Well played my friends.

On a serious note, review the OFFICIAL WORLD DOMINATION FEEDBACK THREAD which CJ posted that used to be a sticky. Dozens of players spent many many hours giving key feedback there, none or almost none of which has been addressed. You will find in there many good ideas.

goober
02-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Deal -> Block the cheaters. Check how many people who finish LTQ's are doing it without spending gold. They are using the various energy glitches. That are still used by people installing old versions of the game.

Explain. What are events, when do they start, what is the grand prize, what do you have to do for the grand prize, what do skill points do, etc.

Fix the bugs in Android.
Add current WD rank to iOS.

amir1974
02-04-2014, 09:32 PM
better inventory scrolling , alphabetic or stats , better from the strongest to weakest.
bosses and raid bosses Health decrease , first wb we could make it to 31 this one lvl 100 was impossible for us , look at the general stats of the players not just some .
Health refill fix , 25g for 4 hits is much way so much for us .
give the high players the respect they deserve , we played the game since the beginning , we are high lvl because we were with you since the beginning .
boss Health decrease , and am talking generally , am lvl 202 with 6M att and 7M def , am not a high gold player , i can't go farther than boss 30 now , plz look at all players not a bunch of them .
pvp fix , so irretating to get attacked and raided by other players who are way less powerful than you .
WD fix , bring back the first WD it was the best with no bugs and we had to use strategy and skills not only gold and gold.
LTQs energy required to complete is getting higher and higher , i dunno where it will stop , plz stop it and Think about all your players not a bunch of them .
gold cost to buy decrease .
maps refix , don't overlast the maps with mobs.
those are what came to my mind now , will get to you later .
thx

Marcusfiahie
02-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Lots of great suggestions for your meeting. It will be one interesting meeting.

My 2 cents is bring back PvP with reward units! The pass PvP did not offer enough to bring more players to the party. Make it more like a mini WD with similar prizes but not as good as WD or add to WD a PvP event that rewards high point/winning attainers. There are those in faction who put up millions of points but no reward for their individual work.

Bring back boost in LTQ. They have been gone way to long. Do like 4 half through normal and at the end of normal. Then half way through prestage, with the big one at the end of prestage.

More buildings with special abilities! You could release a money building and a special Individual boost building. Buildings like health research center, +1 health boost, Police center +10% increase on base defence, Nuclear cyclo +15% to air. Radar center -20% attackers raids. Things like that would make the game very interesting!

Just my humble thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Killdore "The Mutant"

Shrinko
02-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Make sure that we have folders required to finish the raid boss events. CJ stated it was your goal but then you turn around and do a complete opposite. Can't you do a simple math?

Let's say an average faction has 50 members, then 50 players x 40 folders = 2,000
Folders that were needed to complete the event: over 6,000
2,000 given versus 6,000 required. Don't you see the difference? If your goal is to get players to make up for the difference with purchased folders, then stop lying to us that your goal is to make sure that we have enough or nearly enough to complete the event without buying folders. Make sure your words don't conflict with your actions. Either you consistently lie to us or have no idea what you are doing and what's going on with the game. Either way it leads to upset players

Systematrix
02-04-2014, 10:01 PM
TONS of great suggestions here and thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our opinions on how to make the game better!

My one suggestion is to stop pushing the highest revenue-generating projects to the top for about 3-6 months. Listen to the Voice of the Customer and focus on what they are asking you to give them. Fix the things that are wrong with the game now (inventory, stat inflation, leaderboards, etc) and listen to the excellent suggestions posted here by your loyal customers. Once it's nice and polished (for both platforms!) you can get back to focusing on the bottom line. I'm willing to bet profits will be higher in the long run if you do so.

Thanks! =)

Mustang5502
02-04-2014, 10:19 PM
What about giving us the ability to sell back land/sea expansions so we can reshape our base?

Hey everyone,

tayyib
02-04-2014, 10:45 PM
1. Better WD Matchups.
2. Factions should not be able to change their Faction name during WD.
3. 2 Factions should not be facing each other more than 2 times.
4. Stop punishing old high level players with ****ty WD points per hit ( So that`s why so many old players have left if you don`t do anything about it rest will follow).
5. Get your wins/streaks formulas sorted.
6. Chat option during battling with opponent faction.

scar
02-04-2014, 10:49 PM
how is it possible that a 15mil atk can safely raid my base when i have 20mil def, i can understand a small amount of leeway but this is ridiculous

Pee-Wee Herman
02-04-2014, 10:53 PM
I just want to first say thank you for this. I enjoy that you guys have stepped up your game, even if it wasn't a huge improvement.

1) Please improve valor. Whether it be better units or the ability to buy stuff with valor, give us a use for it.
2) I'd like to see better cash units because right now, they are useless.
3) How about new faction bonuses that involves energy regen and etc.
4) Improve the many glitches in this game. I know its pretty much impossible to have a comletely glitch-free game, but how about fixing some?

I have quite a few more, but everyone here has already listed them. Cheers :D!

Lo.the.orge
02-04-2014, 10:55 PM
A global chat, perhaps with its own recruiting tab...
Ability to purchase walls by size rather than upgrade...
Less foot traffic on maps..
A rival search bar...
Instead of only faction battles in wd, implement an option where say, 24 teams sign up for a battle, (same wd pick system) cost to enter 50mill, round robin event, winner takes lions share of entry pool, 2nd less and so on...
Instead of booting during wd, faction leader sets points bar expected, only players who meet/surpass total get prizes...
Eliminate the bases that are sold off...
Bring back scratchers...
New cash buildings non limited...

Plutorules
02-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi

Thx for taking input that is great. Here is a couple of things:

1.Epic boss takes to long. There is simply to many bosses. We do have a life on the side of this game. Tweak it so you have to do mayby 50 but then make 50 as strong as you would do 100. Reduces the faction goals equally.

2.Chance format of the wars. Instead of a 72 hours campaign have fight in specific time slots during the hole campaign. So over 3 weeks you can engages in battles up 3 times a day. Or once a day with a 24 hours fininsh the last weekend or what every new Ideas you could come up with. The 72 hours is killing the morale.

3.Give us a general and other ranks in factions. Generals should be able to everything but take leadership. This would grately benefit both morale and the leader since the pressure to be online 24/7.

Just my two cent for now.

Vegaman
02-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Lower the cost base for a full 1 month trial.

Reduce the cost of gold by say 50-60% and i would imagine you would gross more once people got used to the cheaper rate. Be better than your rival games. Governments who have reduced overall taxation have grossed more in tax revenues as more pay and less dodge/cheat. I am guessing it would be the same here.

You guys know your figures and will know the overall gross revenues when you do a 20% or 40% gold sale. Multiply that out by 30 days and add 20% pickup as more get comfortable spending.

Lastly, just fix whats broken and sack your customer service and re-employ.

02-04-2014, 11:35 PM
I think it would be cool to have like a tournament type deal instead of having a win or loss type deal try doing like a health bar type deal if u have 63 million defense and some one with 21 mil attack hits you u loose 21 mil health. First team to drain whole teams health bars win

PennPal
02-05-2014, 12:05 AM
1 - alphabetize the my allies list.
2 - bring back early boost units - countdown timer reductions, energy +2s, upgrade multiple bldgs at the same time (shouldn't apply to boost buildings)
3 - ability to buy past LE bldgs - with in-game cash and gold
4 - ability to elect faction leader.
5 - different rankings for faction officers with limits on what each can do
6 - collect all button for collecting cash from buildings.
7 - faction bonuses that are bought with valor or gold
8 - ability to kick campers during wars
9 - more FLTQs and less ILTQs
10 - no overlap of events, especially energy ones.
11 - more uses for stamina

grim_ls1
02-05-2014, 12:05 AM
1) Allow 2 building to be upgraded simultaneous.
2) Gold producing building. Takes gold to buy and gold to upgrade. Level 1 produces 10 gold and level 10 produces 100 gold at a rate of every 96 or 108 hours.
3) Inventory sorted alphabetically. Usually you find a unit by name wondering the stat, not vice versa.
4) Shake to collect from all money building.
5) Better valor and money units.
6) More boost buildings (energy, stamina or money increase possibly)
7) Make use of sea space. ( LE buildings or such.)
8) Able to buy old LE buildings
9) Co-leader with ability to kick players excluding the leader and able to buy walls but not faction bonuses.
10) Ability to kick but not accept players ( to prevent faction jumping) during war

Big she'd
02-05-2014, 12:48 AM
I like the idea of a faction gold bank
As for valour and stamina it's already been said enough so I'll just say make it useful again

Allday
02-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Please for the love of god stop the energy hacking (it is still happening). If you can't stop it then suspend LTQs until resolved. Ban players with multiple boosts and those doing the energy hack.

kimo
02-05-2014, 01:06 AM
I know there were tons of suggestions to take care of but I would like to add one important thing (at least to the old players)

Please make more use of Ranking up in the game, the idea of not punishing old players who leveled up should come along with rank up bonuses as well.

I can say that locked units could be better / skill points on ranking up ... etc..

Thank you

akindfoe
02-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Have more sea building :)

krabbie
02-05-2014, 02:09 AM
I hope you can discuss fixing some of the long lasting Android problems in the game, which have been submitted by tickets and threads here on forumotion a thousand times. Just to name a few: loading maps fails a lot of times or takes ages, logs of player participation in FLTQ's or Boss games doesn't work and keeps showing the same 4 names, rewards in WD-screen don't show the position the reward is for, game clogging up memory so you have to reinstall every 3 days, game shutting down regularly when trying to load maps or rival bases, pop ups saying you have no connection and have to try again all the time when trying to vault money or reload rivels list while you have connection, first 300k cash robbed from a rival through an attack going to waste, ...

gb7
02-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Please don't make us wait for each other on the energy FLTQs and boss events. It is extremely unfair to the Euro players during the first few days of Epic Boss events. The Target is gone before they wake up. We ended up waiting for each other on the energy FLTQs as wells so you don't get as far if you were progressing through the maps on your own.

krabbie
02-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Some ideas:
1: make it possible to donate gold to faction vault, and make it possible for faction leader to distribute it among members
2: be more clear about times when events start, time and time zone
3: New tiers in boss events above level 150
4: make it more rewarding to level up, more new buildings for people above lvl 150, 200, 250, ...including boost buildings, now llp's have a too much of an advantage over loyal long time players
5: Keep creating new kinds of events where team play is required
6: Gold producing building, to be bought with gold and upgraded with gold offcourse
7: Increase the max. amount of cash you can take from a rival for a hit, 300k is not worth the xp gained
8: More faction bonuses, like buying cash units with good stats for the entire faction
9: Stop the daily rewards or make them tier-based

Thumpr
02-05-2014, 02:24 AM
This... may be unpopular... but what about making it if you raid/attack someone, and lose...you get penalized, even if all your cash is in your vault. If you get attacked and you have money out of the vault, it's up for grabs. But if you raid/attack someone and you fail...make it that it doesn't matter if your's is in the vault or not.

I think it would make people be a little more selective in their targeting, but also hey...you came at me and I sent you home packing. How bout something for the effort?

Other than that:
1. Make cash units stats relevant again. Many already have 3000 indestructible units already, so why buy cash units and what's the significance of the casualty rate. However, if you can buy for a reasonable to high price a 10k unit, but it has a medium/high casualty rate... a) cash units mean something again...b) losing them would actually hurt.

2. Fix the stats of the non limited time purchasable gold units. The limited offers have 300/300 units for 55 gold, or I could buy a 90/74 Wave Gunner for 90 gold...? Adjust these stats to reflect the stat inflation.

3. Raid boss: besides figuring out the drop rate issues, how about making folders drop in PvP actions? More options to collect to help your faction...and would keep peeps engaged more during non LTQ times or when their energy was expended.

4. Have new posts in the in game chat pop up on the player's screen. Not the System notifications, I really don't need an up to the minute update that Jimmy donated one concrete...but maybe make it that leaders, officers or designated individual's posts from chat will pop up for all, without having to be in the chat tab at the time. Would help with WD and Raid Boss communication. Maybe even have the option of a small chat window available in all screens? Just a thought.

5. Stop the stat inflation between WD events, or make it more realistic. Not 100% sure how to articulate this, so let me give an example of what I mean. A few WD cycles ago, my newest llp was able to get to Epic Boss #80. I was so happy. Through the rest of that cycle, I did all the LTQs that I could and added 15 or 20k to my stats. The next month...I couldn't make it past level 35. I get on the forum and read that the previous month's health stats looked like Joe Plumber's salary, the next month's looked more like what Jamie Dimon loses in his couch. The month after that was even worse. We get that you have to increase it b/c you need to keep your high end gold spenders spending.... but please make it a more realistic balance.

I've got more ideas, but not quite sure how to put them in writing...any rate....this is my two cents.

Jesse21
02-05-2014, 02:29 AM
I want to be able to export data....

1. Unit lists
2. Faction stats
3. Wd performance stats
4. Fltq contribution stats

Or if nothing else don't remove the contribution record when on level is completed. Let me see who has contributed what for the entire event.

Also a button to bring up the splash screen(s) if I want to review it.

pyrrhus
02-05-2014, 02:40 AM
1. Improved in-game comms. Add notifications, private chats, chat rooms. Or just integrate some XMPP client stuff.

2. Make it possible to attack allies from your allies list. Maybe even the faction members list. Ok, maybe limit the number you can attack via that route per day/week to start with. Having to choose allies carefully, work with them, deal with rogues (have a recently removed list as well?) and needing to do missions to get henchmen (aka loyal allies) could add a whole new dimension and make alliance counts rather more dynamic and considered.

richie1105
02-05-2014, 03:11 AM
make events where time and dedication can complete it and gold optional for it, such as a ltq with realistic targets set that can be achieved if time is spent not MONEY!!!!!!!,

1 a month overlapping a box event or something

what do you guys think about this?

The Pharoah
02-05-2014, 03:25 AM
I know this has been a very popular thread, so I'm not going to read it all before I post...I'm old, I may not have that much time left, so I'll separate my input into 'needs' and 'wants'.

Needs:
You must address the worthlessness of cash units, valour units, and valour in general. I can now raid/fight all day and lose nothing because none of these units are going in to battle for me.

Improved communication - not just on the forum but through the game for those players who are not members here. Clear start times in the WD event calendars, in GMT which is what the world works on.

Scheduling - please no more overlapping events!

Only ONE event of each type per WD calendar please...two/three iltqs and two box events per calendar is tedious.

Events - can we have a larger pool of events, and mix them up a bit? Maybe make the box event a faction one every other cycle, like you did with epic/raid boss?

Inventory management - I can never find my new units to have a look at them. How about a simple set of tabs so we can view items alphabetically/by attack/by defence/by type (cash/valour/indestructible).

Stop taking the piss with the size of the WD buildings - The Amstel Hotel was cool and all, but if your base was full you'd have needed four expansion squares to accommodate it.

Wants:
Allow us to sell cash and valour units as we can with buildings - in return for a percentage of their cost.

On some cycles, can we have boost or defence buildings instead of money buildings?

Can we have a boost building which increases unit attack? We have one for defence, after all...

Little Things Matter - PLEASE can you spare a programmer for a couple of hours a week to bugfix the graphics and the inventory. At the moment we have:
Buildings which don't actually fit/ or don't actually sit on the site they occupy (like the bunkers, the drone control centres etc).
NPCs strutting around with one of their legs on backwards.
Reward units going into the inventory with thumbnails of the wrong vehicle type (submarines instead of planes? Really?)
On missions, can you arrange for the actual units I use to appear in the animations, or just get rid of the animations and make better explosions?

Wingman GRI
02-05-2014, 03:35 AM
Stop the rediculous stat inflation!

You can have put EUR 250,000 worth of money in this game and without playing a few events your stats become average, relatively soon.

I know GREE wants to earn money..but maybe you can do a little more to keep long time players.

back spasm
02-05-2014, 03:41 AM
Idk if it was stated already, but somewhere along the line, it has. I would greatly appreciate an (are you sure?) before spending gold on upgrades and land expansions!

Alf23
02-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Most points are mentioned already, but just to be safe ;-) :
- better wd matchups i.e. Not facing an opponent twice, facing a team with 10 members with 20m+ stats
- better use for valor
- separate counter for wallhits during wd! As officer i like to check all activiti of our members
- new boostbuildings or loots for regen and healt reduction
- upgrading 2 buildings at same time, but only 1 boost and 1 money, not 2 of the same type
- creating a factionvault for gold to use in factionevents only
- raid boss as last event before wd and getting folders for it in all previous events/missions
- more tiers in epic boss
- better communication about starttime events/mission
- more factionbased missions
- not having 2 itlq at same time
- inventory management!

Hope to hear from you soon!

yupyup
02-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Get a option where players can get a +2 energy upon finishing a starting qeust or when they reach XXX level.

Im playing very long now and still on +3 energy regen, i missed the last time you guys give that unit away (almost a year ago) cause i was on vacation that week!

its very unfair to be stilll on +3 while so many have at least double. I can never ever catch up this way , no matter how much time i play.

SRG
02-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Suggestions -
1. Increase the tiers on epic bosses, especially a lvl 150-200, 201-250

2. Reverse the order for the faction event in the Epic Boss event. Instead if having the number of boss kills increase as the event progresses, have the kills required start high and reduce as it gets more difficult to kill bosses as the event progresses. Allows people going for lvl 100 to maximise the time

3. Change the epic boss faction goal to be more like an FLTQ. Once the first kill goal is achieved the next one starts. This way there is no down time and it fixes the problem of outside faction goal kills not counting

Kannon11
02-05-2014, 04:59 AM
1. I would like to see losses to lower stat players eliminated or the tolerence lowered. Losing by 3-5 Million should not happen.

2. Bring back the value of defense buildings, the stat inflation has made them ineffective.

3. Adjust the WD pts to be more even. I can get 150 WDP's but 1000 BPS? Seems un-even to be based on level only and punishes the long term players.

4. Correct the lag during WD battles, showing a lead of 50000 with 30 seconds left and losing a war should not happen, everyone is now wise to the "play dead" and have everyone hit in the last minute strategy.

Thanks for listening

I just want to mention about your first point about losing to lower stat players. It could be that this particular low stat player who won may have invested all their skill points into Attack. And I do understand that by having higher skill points in Attack/Defence scores does help with winning or defending against higher stat players. I myself have 180 skill points in defence and I do repel a number of players, some of which have double my stats.

I m making a point that losing/ winning against higher or lower stat players is part of the game and that to have this removed or the effect of this to be lowered would mean that Attack and defence scores will become more irrelevant.

I would like to see GREE do more with attack and defence scores as some people have invested a lot into them and would not be fair to those players.

Generik79
02-05-2014, 05:33 AM
I want to reiterate a last time what's been said here and in many other places. THE WD POINTS SYSTEM SINCE GREENLAND IS A MESS. Higher level, longtime customers shouldn't be punished with lower points in battle. WD is the core of the game now around which we all plan. And for the best part of a year it has punished the most active players and biggest spenders. It MUST be changed. It is a JOKE that players who spend less time and money, do less events, etc. Etc., have higher (way the heck higher) points averages in war. I know players who don't spend a dime on events, just so they can spend LESS in WD. If that's no motive for you all, I guess I don't know how to light a fire. Just follow your own priorities...maximized customer satisfaction and revenue. A more even system can do both way better than the present god forsaken one. Whoever envisaged this one must not play the game.

Paul1965
02-05-2014, 05:46 AM
To stop people camping out, an indestructible unit reward as a reward for levelling up, with higher stats and possible boost as you go along , the current limit of L300 needs to be increased so unit rewards to start from L301, so as not to penalise those already there, a money building that can be bought with valor or attacking boost building bought with valor, valor for valor

Robin CC
02-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Similar to those in the raid boss event. Can we have a rankings tab for faction events to see what players have contributed across the entire ltq. Not just the current level. It's very hard to track who has helped during events when there is no real record of it unless we work out the difference in the faction ranking before and after (Long).

This would be great!

free play
02-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Money building set at different tiers for different lvl, the higher the better, as said many times, lvling up should be a reward, not a punishment

socomloser
02-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Than they get punish in Wd event ... Cause get no points for attacking and give away tons of points! An one is epic boss I m lvl 171 I can kill 40 bosses max with 9 mil aa and my mini with less than mil aa lvl 38 can compelete the event !! As if your punishing the players than being playing this over year.. I say you should be rewarded for playing so long... We have turn down hlp player in are faction because there to big target.. That ain't fair to us players been playing so long ... Why don't y'all just get rid of teir of lvl of bosses just be how strong you are.. Same with with wd event just make it higher ad defeated more PTs scored !! Hope u read it. But doubt it

hoho
02-05-2014, 06:30 AM
already beed said - revamp cash unit and its mechanics (if there is eg strong against) - hopefully they could be selected for battle too.

account flag:
with variety of unit types (inf ground air sea) indestructibles from events, the account flag which favors a specific unit type seems blurred. Please review account flag and unit specialty. Thanks.

dudehardwork
02-05-2014, 06:51 AM
The prizes for ranking up are very out of date. The valor units unlocked are worthless, the 4mil for making General.... Also a energy regen bonus when reaching certain levels.

johnnybravoo77
02-05-2014, 06:52 AM
#1 and #3 from your list. inventory in alphabetical order should be relativly simple.

Dutchie
02-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Too little, too late! Actions speak louder than words! Some of these suggestions are over a year old...

Allday
02-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Too little, too late! Actions speak louder than words! Some of these suggestions are over a year old...
Most likely Dutchie. However I'm going to try again. These in my opinion are the biggest issues with the game.

1.) Game security. Energy hacking is still happening, players with multiple boosts are still being allowed to played without being banned. If you can't patch the energy hatch/glitch then suspend LTQs until you can.
2.) High level players are routinely pentalized. WD points per attack for HLPs are horrible. Loyal longtime customers should not be punished.
3.) Stat inflation, this problem is made even worse by all the energy hackers out there.

Web323
02-05-2014, 08:12 AM
I want to reiterate a last time what's been said here and in many other places. THE WD POINTS SYSTEM SINCE GREENLAND IS A MESS. Higher level, longtime customers shouldn't be punished with lower points in battle. WD is the core of the game now around which we all plan. And for the best part of a year it has punished the most active players and biggest spenders. It MUST be changed. It is a JOKE that players who spend less time and money, do less events, etc. Etc., have higher (way the heck higher) points averages in war. I know players who don't spend a dime on events, just so they can spend LESS in WD. If that's no motive for you all, I guess I don't know how to light a fire. Just follow your own priorities...maximized customer satisfaction and revenue. A more even system can do both way better than the present god forsaken one. Whoever envisaged this one must not play the game.

Could not agree more

hoho
02-05-2014, 08:16 AM
please review application disk size usage. Thanks.

Heizenberg1
02-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Not sure if this has been said but really should be fixed. Android users have been unable to view the leaderboard on faction events beyond the first 4players. This makes it nearly impossi to tell whos contributing. Also we havd noticed display differences betseen android users and ios users for players that have pendi requests in to factions. Sometimes as much a double the stats on droid. This makes it hard to review recruits for acceptance when yiu dont even know what their real stats are.

Snibes
02-05-2014, 08:40 AM

I haven't heard of ONE player complaining that they'd rather have attack/def skill points (or stamina for that matter) over energy right now... regardless, if it's really a "grass is greener" syndrome... why not let people move skill points around? Especially since the events keep changing, which causes people to misallocate the skill points for the current state of game play. Keep making light of it, but doing nothing about the problem doesn't really make the problem go away... just sayin

Thief
02-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Wow this list could take awhile to create but i'll give you a highlight of what i think should be addressed (kept being addressed)

1) Transparency and Communication. Yes it seems to keep getting better but it still has a long way to go. You are loosing customers to this issue i believe which is why i think its soo critical.

2) WD. This is the core of your game. Its what has kept most players around as long as you have had them. However there are definately some issues. The first being how the spread of points are awarded (you can score 150-400 on the same target), The win/losses (i can attack someone with millions of def lower than my attack and still loose) and last the matchup systems. I hate to say it but i'm not sure there is a fair way to mathcup teams? So you make it based on total strength...so those that spend LOTS of money are penalized? Your not apart of the top 2 teams but your going to faced them 3-4 times each in a war? This is just as much of an issue as having 5 man teams match with 50 man teams. (it just impacts fewer teams...but the teams at the top...have you looked at how the top 10 scores have dropped?)

3) Skill points are only important if you tell us how they work. No one believes that Attack/Defense actually work If they don't then everyone should have those points reset because they don't work.

4) Inventory management is needed. It is a cosmetic thing but at the same time i can't find anything. Its just a cluster of units. I win something...thats nice...no idea what it is because i'm not wasting 20 min trying to find it.

5) Stamina based events. There is no use for this. I loved the FLTQ that used stamina to raid vaious buildings. Would be fun to see it again.

6) Lets see a variety of boosts. In the units that are awarded and in possible the LE buildings and everything else. Its boring to see the same attack modifier again and again. Give some new blood into the game. Maybe offer up upgrade 2 buildings at once at some point, stamina regen, health regen, energy regen, raid % increase etc etc. Make the game a little more fun in that sense. You don't need to flood the game with them but offering up a cool one ever 3 weeks doesn't seem to be out of the question. (also make them reasonable to obtain...maybe an LE building....maybe an LTQ that is under 3000 gold etc etc.

7) Cash and Valor uses....Both have virtually very little use (cash is only good to upgrade the most recent LE buidling so you can get a prize...which is nice but that is the only use for it and valor has no use unless you are a brand new player.

8) More Boss Tiers on the Epic boss. Don't need to make it such a huge gap for the 151-300 players when compared to the 5 tiers for 5-150

MaverickINsc
02-05-2014, 09:08 AM
1.do not punish high level players by marginalizing their points in wd for being a long time player....insulting
2. Reward those who put in the time to attain the higher ranks.....spec ops and above deserve significant rewards and or bonuses for the sheer amount of time invested.
3. 60 members factions should be able to finish faction events if they work hard.....without gold
4. A new player shouldn't be able to kill the boss more than a 200 level 5 mill attack player
5.events requiring energy shouldn't overlap
6. Stamina needs to be included in events
7. Force degradation and invasion op levels need to be re-done adjusted for inflation
8. Level 200 250 And 300 should come with bonuses....especially 300

Could go on and on.....these would be a good start

superman007
02-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Here is what I have so far and some of these points might have been raised before on this thread. I might have overlooked them.

#1. For Epic boss, the tiers should be based on the player attacks instead of levels. This is huge disadvantage to the players who level up.
#2. For Epic boss, defeating the level 99 boss should be rewarded with bigger unit instead of valor. Level 99 boss has a health of 85-90% of Level 100 boss.
#3. GLTQ's - Seriously we don't need these. Some of the folks might have a different opinion about this. Last couple of GLTQ's, we have noticed some factions rotated multiple dormant accounts to complete the event. This was metioned on this forum too. Some says its a strategy but I would say it is gaming the system. If GLTQ's are part of the event then the faction should be locked down during the course of the event.
#4. Need better reward units for individual battle wins. It almost requires 4-5 vaults of gold to get those 1500 wins and the current reward units are awefull. I could get much better units by completing the LTQ event with far more less gold.
#5. For the Ground Medals, the medals should be awarded based on the individual's acheivements instead of faction achievements. Personally, I have spent about 30K gold in the Cuba event to get the medals and surprized to see the last 3 medals were given out on streak wins. If this was known to us in before hand, we could have planned appropriately on how we spent the gold on the events. Some factions may not go all out to get those streak wins considering the insane amount of gold required to achieve them.
#6. On iOS devices, we need real-time faction rank during the WD event. Just like the way it is on Android. I do believe the faction rank also plays a role in the match-up algorithm and this would help us to better prepare the faction for the next match-up. Most of our faction members are on iOS devices.
#7. Better drop rates for bricks and intel folders. When the higher level of walls (level 15) have been introduced about 2-2.5 months ago, the drop rate for bricks have gone down from average to worst.

miragemaster
02-05-2014, 09:37 AM
GREE ..I am making short and sweet, every iLTQ, FLTQ, Boss etc etc.. requires Golds varies between 1.5 to 3 vaults. Between war to war (completing all the events) it costs between 8 to 9 vaults. Bottom line, do you realize how many of us HLP has quit or quitting?

Adm.J
02-05-2014, 09:42 AM
To stop people camping out, an indestructible unit reward as a reward for levelling up, with higher stats.....You mean like they do with ranking up? With the current rate of stat inflation, it would be useless inside of 3 months, just like all of those valor units.

marcrochon
02-05-2014, 09:49 AM
I am a very lite gold user and would love to see spending gold to refill health give me my full health not just 1000..
I know gree likes it when people spend gold but give us something worth more than 1000 energy give us our full health bar please...Free players would love to be able to get further in these energy hungry LTQ but sine no units for regen bonus give us something please...

Thanks

Scratchy Bottom
02-05-2014, 09:57 AM
How about using valor to buy folders instead of gold! It's that way in kingdom age. Why be different in other games?

Maddog's Wife
02-05-2014, 10:01 AM
More tiers to the epic boss. The big drop off into the 151+ abyss is crazy. Please consider dividing it up.

rrnj6890
02-05-2014, 10:15 AM
All of these are good but this game is getting way too costly to compete.
All the problems in this game are very frustrating, especially for the amount of money that is spent.
How about lowering the price of gold or increase the amount received per vault.
How about changing the sales to 30 % and 50 % and have them more often. Change the bonus program back to vaults purchased. You need to make the game more affordable to compete or more will be quitting.
I believe less customers would complain.
I would start with those. .

thunder
02-05-2014, 10:33 AM
stop treating your lev 300 players so badly. when a lev 300 player attacks another lev 300 players he should get the same points as a lev 250 player attacking the lev 300 player.

we need a fvf every week was way too much. once in a while will be good.

we need a stamina ltq. its been what almost 10 months or so since we had one.

Die14
02-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Just want my account back first, then we Will talk

iamgremlin
02-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Adding a confirm button to spending gold and skill points would be a huge help to stop miss spending

Ghost-12
02-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Some suggestions...

-Customer Support needs improvement
(chat option, real person responding etc.)

-Set a minimum number of players for a faction to be able participate on WD
(Anything lower than 10 members is not to be considered a faction)

-Raise How much health you get while buying a refill for 20 Gold.
(Missions require way more health than before, but how much health you get when refilling
still gives you only 1000 health. This is unacceptable and needs to be rebalance again)

-Make leveling up be an advantage not a disadvantage.
(low points in WD events, being punished in the Epic Boss. Give players something every time they
LV up, Plus a grand Price once the last Level is reach)

-Losing to lower stat players eliminated or lowered.
(Losing by 3-5 Million or event more should not happen)

-Boost buildings for health / stamina / building time.
(Introduce this feature to the game and maybe people will stop trying to find ways to get
health / energy for free with glitches or hacks)

J V
02-05-2014, 11:50 AM
I love the streak aspect, cause it rewards time over money spent, I understand that gree is a business and without money it wouldn't exist, but the majority of players play this for free, I think time played should have a much higher reward, this game is split into two categories, huge $500-10,000/ mo gold spenders and free players, as a free player I wish there was more benefit to time invested, as of now I can complete normal mode on LTQs but people w money just do it in 5 mins, and finish prestige. I understand they support your company bu if all the free players get fed up(which seems to be the current trend) the gold spenders will eventually go as well. That is because if everyone led spent gold no one would be getting an advantage, that being said the free players are what make the gold spender spend(so they can tear us up) please give more to time invested, make valor worth something, I would honestly mutiple all buy able units by 10x(stats and price) keep adjusting the older useless stuff to match the rest of the stat inflation. Make WD on avg stats not total! And just for fun give me ( and only me lol) a 10 mil attack unit, cuz u love me!!! Loljk ... Overall this is a great game and I appreciate all that gree does to constantly improve it!!! Keep it up gree!!

Mr. Artois
02-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Better inventory management

Fix the issue with erratic points / weird losses during WD

Sort out the WD matchup system, stop kill streak matchups we all see when coming to end of streak.

Less important but I'm sure very simple to resolve - Why can't you see your rivals decorations when you visit there base.

Slow down on the events, it's too much currently and costs a fortune to complete these events. Stop ripping people off.

Luuzer
02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
1. Improved in-game comms. Add notifications, private chats, chat rooms. Or just integrate some XMPP client stuff.

2. Make it possible to attack allies from your allies list. Maybe even the faction members list. Ok, maybe limit the number you can attack via that route per day/week to start with. Having to choose allies carefully, work with them, deal with rogues (have a recently removed list as well?) and needing to do missions to get henchmen (aka loyal allies) could add a whole new dimension and make alliance counts rather more dynamic and considered.

U can attack allies if they pop up in Ur rival list ;) Allies arent excluded from Ur rival list a long time already

Luuzer
02-05-2014, 12:39 PM
I just want to mention about your first point about losing to lower stat players. It could be that this particular low stat player who won may have invested all their skill points into Attack. And I do understand that by having higher skill points in Attack/Defence scores does help with winning or defending against higher stat players. I myself have 180 skill points in defence and I do repel a number of players, some of which have double my stats.

I m making a point that losing/ winning against higher or lower stat players is part of the game and that to have this removed or the effect of this to be lowered would mean that Attack and defence scores will become more irrelevant.

I would like to see GREE do more with attack and defence scores as some people have invested a lot into them and would not be fair to those players.

skill points dont work and everyone knows that

DFI
02-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Match ups will always be gamed, so forget trying to address the total vs avg issue. Consider locking up teams for a longer period of time if you want to stop jumping and for teams that want to load up with a bunch of lv 1 players (ie: have them play a raid boss with their fellow lv 1 players). Ok, that was a rant. A real suggestion is that you should only face another team once. And depending on your bracket, you should try to force teams to have to play everyone in your bracket. So if you are top 10, everyone should need to play each other at least one time, and one time only. If people want to game the declaring by sharing info, then make their match up times even longer.

Agent Orange
02-05-2014, 02:05 PM
More tiers to the epic boss. The big drop off into the 151+ abyss is crazy. Please consider dividing it up.

Does this level change at L151 still exist? Thought it changed once we got a new higher level cap. I have LLPs in and above that level and I can't say that I see the problems we had prior. Even up at L260 things seem a lot better.

pyrrhus
02-05-2014, 02:15 PM
U can attack allies if they pop up in Ur rival list ;) Allies arent excluded from Ur rival list a long time already

FROM your ALLIES list, not just if they pop up in your rivals list. That's an important difference!

Thumpr
02-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Wow...just read through all 16 pages...surprised there wasn't a 17th by the time I got here. Here is an idea that hasn't been expressed yet. For WD events, how about giving 'leaderboard' stats per WD battle for the faction like you have in the Raid Boss event? Not their stats or hits, just your own faction player's win /loss and pts record for that battle. Still have the overview with cumulative data, just add this too.

1. It would provide a record of which factions you battled already.
2. Provide more feedback for leaders and officers regarding participation.
3. Foster more internal competition.....and maybe even voluntary gold purchases? Heh? You like that....
4. I don't think it would be too much of a coding effort as you've already built it for the Raid Boss event.

Arizona
02-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Agree with most of the points made here.
1. Inventory sorting.
2. WD win/loss confusion.
3. New units for ca$h and/or valor.
4. New boost buildings; offshore maybe?
5. Gain something from XP (similar to battle points, but better).
6. Tier the Epic Boss above L150 if it ever returns.
7. More decorations. I'm tired of the same old plant life.
8. Remove the ellipsis from the profile screen and replace it with the thousands separator.
9. The skill points issue.

Scot
02-05-2014, 02:44 PM
May have been said but not sure. I would suggest to not allow level 300 see and attack level 230 without allowing the level 230 to see and attack the level 300. Doesn't seem fair to be able to be attacked and not be able to strike back once the news feed gets cleared.

Archer59
02-05-2014, 03:04 PM
1. Fix allies list so we don't have to refresh it every time we make a change.
2. Bag streaks/win goals and replace it with individual awards for players based on points scored during a weekend battle.
3. Come up with more significant cash units. This would help those players who have actually taken the huge amount of time to develope their IPH. War game, right? Countries with great economies usually do pretty darn well in conflicts.
4. Keep parameter of lower level players scoring better when defeating a higher level player in WD. Higher player should have leveled up more carefully.
5. Eliminate xp as a reward; nobody wants it!

Thanks for listening!

600fonz
02-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Amongst all the other good suggestions how about adding a couple rest days between events to slow down the rate of burn out and give time for people to spend time with their loved ones. Will maybe make the game more of an enjoyable hobby rather than a second job.

chase84
02-05-2014, 04:54 PM
1. Have more boss teirs
2. less gold for events...
3. Lower gold prices

chase84
02-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Make 28 day rotation instead of 18 with couple down days

Laione
02-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I would love to see some new fresh ideas with buildings, here are a couple of ideas;
1. A building that you could build with in game cash but that would generate gold. Minimal gold of course as not to devalue the gold but if a player could get the building with in game cash and make enough gold in a month for 2-3 refills (energy, stamina or health during war) so 25-50 gold a month, maybe more if the building is upgraded all the way.
2. Same building idea as above but with concrete/blocks.
3. A unit attack increase building (the opposite of a composite factory)
4. A different shaped building not square, maybe a long skinny one(like the length or three or four buildings currently) or a "L" shaped one or one that is half water half land. I think this would force people to expand and or actually have to move stuff around in their bases to build it even if they currently are thinking "oh I have plenty of room".
5. Not all "LE" buildings need to be IPH buildings. Maybe do a defense building that is applicable to today's game stats, maybe a defensive building that would add 50k+ defense to the buildings around it and still be upgradable. Still make them limited to a quantity of two. And make it a weird size as to make people have to rearrange their base to not only make it fit but so that it would be close to effect the buildings they wanted it to.
6. More water buildings. Either money buildings or boost buildings or even a defense building, Then people would have to try to get all their buildings they want effected close to the water!

Thank you

Buffkin
02-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I as well as a lot of other players that have higher level accounts would LOVE the skill point reset. I also think that valor should be able to be used more effectively. Either roll out higher value units or maybe even make an option to trade valor for gold I.e 1,000 valor for 10 gold. Speaking of gold, maybe make the videos for free gold available for everyone. I haven't been able to watch a video in months now. Lastly as others have mentioned, maybe roll out a NICE LE building comparable to the Arctics and Anniversaries. I can't see how any of these ideas would put a group of players at any disadvantage.thanks for this thread!!

The_Don
02-05-2014, 05:20 PM
1) make leveling up be an advantage not a disadvantage. Ie low points in WD events, being punished in the Epic Boss, etc

This, above all else, needs to be addressed.

Inventory management is a distant second.

GTR
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone,

The most important element, and you will receive many complaints on this respect: The out of control escalating costs to be able to play the game.

You have diluted the value of the game, and created the largest money pit I have seen in the gaming industry. Such business model is not sustainable. When you get used to an unrealistic line of revenues, and it suddenly drops, businesses go down. Read human history, read modern times economy crisis in multiple countries and the information is there.

I have been gathering metrics on the cost to finish each event since I started playing the game during the Netherlands war, just a few months ago, and you have moved your revenue increases in 4 digits order of magnitude, a business is not feasible when you increase your product price by over 1200%

"Yes, over one thousand percent on price increase in just 3 months, for the same product".

So, it is time you reach your board of director, the COO and CFO, and come down to senses.

In the meantime, I'm suspending any purchases until you resolve this shameful situation.

Regards,

oakletixfan
02-05-2014, 07:33 PM
This, above all else, needs to be addressed.

Inventory management is a distant second.

Exactly my thoughts!

AssassiNate
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Can you not start a new ltq when there is one going already, yesterday there were 3 iltqs and a fltq one all requiring energy, I don't mind an ltq at the end of a boss event or something else that doesn't require energy.

Socks
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
When someone summons an epic boss, it would be nice to know who and what level. "xxx has summoned a level 65 epic boss!". I had someone summon a few level 100's last time around, blowing our folders, and no one would admit to it.

Robespierre
02-05-2014, 10:38 PM

You are encouraged to invest in a new account because of the shiny and sparkly advantages over your old account.

http://underminers.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/obsolescence_sticker.jpg

Kiko Matsing
02-05-2014, 11:09 PM
How about giving some boost units in completing map missions.(specially those in the higher maps)
Or another boost unit in killing bosses in maps (ex. Killing the boss in dmz 500times)

Mcdoc
02-05-2014, 11:34 PM
1) please show reward item pictures WITH unit stats in the goals section while you work towards each goal in LTQ's (like you already do in Kingdom Age) and also show the stats on the splash screen when you actually win the item - PLEASE - show us the STATS

2) add bigger cash rewards in higher LTQ steps - I.e. - 100 million in a prize / 150 million - 200 million (this will encourage folks to reach higher in the LTQ prize level in an effort to also upgrade LE buildings

3) add HUGE cash rewards to level with each level up - again - 100 million - 150 million - 200 million

4) someone mentioned a gold producing building - how about a gold building (expensive) that produced one gold bar every 24 hours per level accomplished (I.e. The level 7 of this bldg produces 7 gold per 24 hour - level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours). If you really wanna shake things up - make it a water building - call it the Ocean Gold Miner Rig

The Golden Phoenix
02-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Have events that give health regen units! Not like world domination when you gotta be 1st to get it, waiting an hour and 10mins a regen is a joke tbh

The Golden Phoenix
02-06-2014, 12:35 AM
1) please show reward item pictures WITH unit stats in the goals section while you work towards each goal in LTQ's (like you already do in Kingdom Age) and also show the stats on the splash screen when you actually win the item - PLEASE - show us the STATS

2) add bigger cash rewards in higher LTQ steps - I.e. - 100 million in a prize / 150 million - 200 million (this will encourage folks to reach higher in the LTQ prize level in an effort to also upgrade LE buildings

3) add HUGE cash rewards to level with each level up - again - 100 million - 150 million - 200 million

4) someone mentioned a gold producing building - how about a gold building (expensive) that produced one gold bar every 24 hours per level accomplished (I.e. The level 7 of this bldg produces 7 gold per 24 hour - level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours). If you really wanna shake things up - make it a water building - call it the Ocean Gold Miner Rig

I like the number (4) Idea :)

Richard79
02-06-2014, 01:26 AM
My bad..........

-ilh-
02-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Some good ideas here.. Hope they listen!!

Kimm
02-06-2014, 03:07 AM
* Reset members faction points after each WD or after a faction event where these points are given. People move in and out of faction, or get new recruits, its hard to keep track of now without setting up sheets every time with data recorded.

* Being able to boot people during wd. (NOT ENTER) dont want to award the freeloaders...

* I think you are already working on this... but please... a better organized unit inventory..

* Being able to sell units back to gree for either ingame cash or valor.. (I know we have too much valor but still is better then having 600 30/40 units.

* make attacks more reliable... losing to someone with over 1-2 mill difference (even when attack points are higher their deff... <<-- useless) is really.. not.. okay..

/// And to all the people nagging about the streak teams, I play on both sides, one account in normal sized team, one account in streak faction. both have ups and downs in matching. if my normal sized team faces a small streak team its deff not Always a loss. its about playing smart. If you dont have enough active people to take those small teams (even if you cant hit them) then it means you should work on your faction being more active. The streak team players are pretty much without sleep during wd cause they are small and rely much and much more on each other. So when youre out at the bar, getting drunk, have a day out in the park, or whatever, these teams are stuck on their device between passing out, all of them. There you cant play with half a team. And even in streak teams, you face smaller stronger streak teams, and then also doesnt mean a loss. Im not saying grees matching is perfect, thats impossible, cause you will Always have people complaining.

The Pharoah
02-06-2014, 04:02 AM
GREE ..I am making short and sweet, every iLTQ, FLTQ, Boss etc etc.. requires Golds varies between 1.5 to 3 vaults. Between war to war (completing all the events) it costs between 8 to 9 vaults. Bottom line, do you realize how many of us HLP has quit or quitting?

Yeah, this is a problem. The cost of a vault of gold (£63 here in the Old Country when there's no sale) is pretty bloody high, and you're squeezing a lot of us out of the game because we can't afford to keep throwing £300+ a cycle at the game to earn reward units to keep us in contention with other players in our levels. There are a lot of other uses for this amount of money, especially when you multiply it out over the year. How about respecting our money, if you want it to become your money?

akindfoe
02-06-2014, 04:34 AM
1)sea buildings
2)health regen units given not and of ltq or war but in between ltq or war at may be top 500
3)energy regen units given not at end of ltq or war but in between ltq or war at may be top 500
4)gold producing building which cost may 20-30 million valor to buy and cannot be raid
5)in war tell the level of your opponent at the side just like crime city

No more

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 09:46 AM
FROM your ALLIES list, not just if they pop up in your rivals list. That's an important difference!

so lvl 300 guy could go and whoop some poor lvl 30 guys? No thanks :) I still remember first WD when I got attacked a lot AFTER WD by 100+ level higher guy (cause then attackers where left on newsfeed). That was soooo baaaaad.

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 09:47 AM
May have been said but not sure. I would suggest to not allow level 300 see and attack level 230 without allowing the level 230 to see and attack the level 300. Doesn't seem fair to be able to be attacked and not be able to strike back once the news feed gets cleared.

in shark tank all levels should see all levels, but its no secret that gold players have extended rival lists and we, regular mortals, dont have it.

mickymacirl
02-06-2014, 09:51 AM
in shark tank all levels should see all levels, but its no secret that gold players have extended rival lists and we, regular mortals, dont have it.

Really, that's a new one on me. Any evidence to support that claim? Be interested to read that.

Thief
02-06-2014, 09:59 AM

Wow really? What is the Gold requirement spent to get this special treatment? I only see +/-5 Levels at most and usually its only +/-2 Levels.

Spetsnaz
02-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Is there a possibilty that you could tell us the value of each skill point that goes to attack or defense??

BMWC
02-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Make a wired fence in a L shape so I can continue decorating my base when I'm bored. Thanks, getting tired of looking at gaps in the fence to my base!

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Is there a possibilty that you could tell us the value of each skill point that goes to attack or defense??

its totally 0

Luuzer
02-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Really, that's a new one on me. Any evidence to support that claim? Be interested to read that.

no problems. Long time ago, when I was low on allies and was building it up (as a free player it takes time ya know) and was already over half way through the max, then I started looking VERY carefully about it. I lost many good farms I had in lower ally count while I moved up. I took it as inevitable and expanding and getting newer bases. But the thing is....I got hit by several members who I know and talk sometimes. The point is...their ally count was 50-100 lower that I was able to see that time. I knew they where gold spenders, so they get to see more. Same was from above. I was hit players having almost max allies, and I didnt see that far then. I knew what my range was. I knew what farms I lost and what would be the lowest allie count I see, and still I was hitted by gold playing persons 50 or more less allies than I could ever see. In 500 allie land it doesnt matter, but it mattered in the bottom

PRY
02-06-2014, 01:01 PM

Are you saying Attack/Defense skill points do anything? I get the feeling they do not.

Thief
02-06-2014, 01:02 PM
no problems. Long time ago, when I was low on allies and was building it up (as a free player it takes time ya know) and was already over half way through the max, then I started looking VERY carefully about it. I lost many good farms I had in lower ally count while I moved up. I took it as inevitable and expanding and getting newer bases. But the thing is....I got hit by several members who I know and talk sometimes. The point is...their ally count was 50-100 lower that I was able to see that time. I knew they where gold spenders, so they get to see more. Same was from above. I was hit players having almost max allies, and I didnt see that far then. I knew what my range was. I knew what farms I lost and what would be the lowest allie count I see, and still I was hitted by gold playing persons 50 or more less allies than I could ever see. In 500 allie land it doesnt matter, but it mattered in the bottom

First Allies and Level matchups are two seperate Calculations in order to determine rivals list.

The fact that they were gold players were not a role simply the fact that Levels are always taken into consideration first and then Allies. Gree needs to provide an adequate rivals list for everyone so if you are lvl 100 per say and drop down to 100 allies there are probably virtually 0 targets for that person to hit so they expand the parameters of the allies first. I've seen when i drop below max allies my rivals list is all over the place depending on what my opponents are doing.

FYV
02-06-2014, 01:58 PM
1. Definitely more uses for valour
2. Cash reward with each wall hit
3. Money building timer accelerator (happy to pay gold for this similar to finish upgrade now facility)
4. Random raid lists (tired of attacking same poor dudes and vice versa)
5. Increase intel folder drop rate
6. Increase building defense (ie to benefit investment in defense buildings)
7. Increase weighting of defense/attack skill
8. Introduce new "space" buildings and units
9. More offshore buildings
10. More money buildings with short collection periods (eg 30min / 1-3hours)
11. Events that can be (realistically) completed for less than 1 vault gold
12. Random WD event faction matching

And no, I'm not demanding ;o)

Shrinko
02-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Stop with the greedy tactic. Give us our game back. You basically destroyed the game. There is no game anymore. Everything is bought with gold. This is crazy. Units are bought with gold. Events are completed with gold. Wars are won with gold. Where is the game in it? Everything is bought in this thing that used to be a game. People are leaving because there is no more game in this. Wake up you greedy .......

FYV
02-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Stop with the greedy tactic. Give us our game back. You basically destroyed the game. There is no game anymore. Everything is bought with gold. This is crazy. Units are bought with gold. Events are completed with gold. Wars are won with gold. Where is the game in it? Everything is bought in this thing that used to be a game. People are leaving because there is no more game in this. Wake up you greedy .......

That's a bit harsh. Why don't you give specific ideas that would improve the game, without expecting everything to be free? This is your chance to improve things, not complain. What kind of a game would this be if everyone had 10m A/D, 10m iph and won everything? A game is about losing as much as it is about winning.

Pattons3rdarmy
02-06-2014, 03:05 PM
ok first in your meeting discuss how much profit you are making off of this "FREE" game second advise your group to make 1 wd a month at the last weekend of the month keep raid boss do a faction ltq and boss event cramming all this crap togethere making it impossible to complete ie current fltq is damn right dumb we need all events to stay and wd every 4 weeks STOP being GREEDY

Shrinko
02-06-2014, 03:28 PM
That's a bit harsh. Why don't you give specific ideas that would improve the game, without expecting everything to be free? This is your chance to improve things, not complain. What kind of a game would this be if everyone had 10m A/D, 10m iph and won everything? A game is about losing as much as it is about winning.
Who is talking about wining or loosing? I never said anything about that. I was talking about greed of gree. Remember when you could complete the events almost without using gold or with very little gold? Remember when what you do, your skills, and how much time you put in the game mattered? Well, gree destroyed that game. Now, everything is being bought. There is no game. MW is a store where you buy things.

My suggestion? If you couldn't figure it out, here it is: stop requiring hundreds of dollars to complete 1 event. Look back at where the game was 6 months ago when it was still fun. Even a few month ago we were able to complete events with 500-700 gold but now it takes several vaults. Stop this craziness. You are killing the game or what's left of it.

Kefa
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for doing this!

1. Yes, my request would be definitely please, sortable inventory. What fun is winning these cool reward units if you can't even find them in your inventory? It'd be awesome if you could sort by name, by stat, by bonus, etc.

2. I know there's difficulty with this one, especially for the top teams, and I'm looking forward to the solutions you guys come up with. I think a solid solution would be to make WD a tiered event, where you have the event divided into several tiers by average stats, so there's a #1 prize for each tier. If you did that, the matches within each tier could simply be random, or maybe random with an added prevention of getting paired with a team you've already fought in the last 5 battles or some such. But being #1 in Tier 10 would feel allot better and be more motivating that being rank 5,367 for teams in that range, and having a nice bonus unit for that tier would make them fight harder. Obviously, the #1 winner of tier 1 would still be the WD champion.

3. Better valor units would be great.

4. Skill point resets - a while back you had a list of possible modifications to the game, and one of those listed was to make Attack and Defense skill point allocation have more weight and meaning in the game, or some such. If that were to happen, I would hope it would come with a detailed explanation and a one-time opportunity to re-allocate your skill points. Perhaps after that, re-allocating skill points could be something that could be purchased with 50 gold, like changing your name or country flag.

5. Textures in your base - I know this has been talked about, and I just think the fact that I can't make my base look like a base leaves a big hole in the fun potential. I know people say "NO ROADS" because of the disaster in Crime City, but listen... Roads aren't the problem in Crime City. The fact that you have no choice where to place them and that you cannot place buildings on them, and that you end up paying millions for unusable expansion space, that's what sucks. Make every texture in the NPC maps available to be deployed on our bases, including roads, and don't make roads limit where you can place buildings. Let me build a base with whatever surface textures I like, and let me put some roads where I want them, so I can use that cool gate etc. on, and make my base look like a base or town. Then you can have a contest for the "best looking / most creative base", and believe me, it will add an element of creativity to the game that will just explode with potential.

6. Bring back fvf. Yeah, some people don't like it, so what? I've spent money on the game, and I don't like case events, but others do. I don't expect you to eliminate the case event just because I don't like it. I happened to like fvf, so who cares? Bring it back, and the ones who like it can play it, and the ones who don't like it don't have to bother.

7. Please please please, do not make the next raid boss impossible to accomplish. This last one was nearly impossible for anyone outside top 100, and cost plenty to finish. If anything, let's go back to a Lv100 boss of 1B health. 1.25B health was just too much, and discouraged many people from bothering to try.

steelhead
02-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Bring several different events at once. So, not 2 energy based events, but let's say raid boss, 10 crate event and fvf. After that has finished bring epic boss, 25 crate event and fltq/ltq at the same time. And throw a ltb at it during both time frames. Give the super active players an edge. No one is forced to take part in the events. Let everyone play as they like. I know there are a lot of players who don't like this idea, afraid of falling behind due to inactivity, so be it.

ELCAPITONE
02-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Thanks for doing this!

1. Yes, my request would be definitely please, sortable inventory. What fun is winning these cool reward units if you can't even find them in your inventory? It'd be awesome if you could sort by name, by stat, by bonus, etc.

2. I know there's difficulty with this one, especially for the top teams, and I'm looking forward to the solutions you guys come up with. I think a solid solution would be to make WD a tiered event, where you have the event divided into several tiers by average stats, so there's a #1 prize for each tier. If you did that, the matches within each tier could simply be random, or maybe random with an added prevention of getting paired with a team you've already fought in the last 5 battles or some such. But being #1 in Tier 10 would feel allot better and be more motivating that being rank 5,367 for teams in that range, and having a nice bonus unit for that tier would make them fight harder. Obviously, the #1 winner of tier 1 would still be the WD champion.

4. Skill point resets - a while back you had a list of possible modifications to the game, and one of those listed was to make Attack and Defense skill point allocation have more weight and meaning in the game, or some such. If that were to happen, I would hope it would come with a detailed explanation and a one-time opportunity to re-allocate your skill points. Perhaps after that, re-allocating skill points could be something that could be purchased with 50 gold, like changing your name or country flag.

5. Textures in your base - I know this has been talked about, and I just think the fact that I can't make my base look like a base leaves a big hole in the fun potential. I know people say "NO ROADS" because of the disaster in Crime City, but listen... Roads aren't the problem in Crime City. The fact that you have no choice where to place them and that you cannot place buildings on them, and that you end up paying millions for unusable expansion space, that's what sucks. Make every texture in the NPC maps available to be deployed on our bases, including roads, and don't make roads limit where you can place buildings. Let me build a base with whatever surface textures I like, and let me put some roads where I want them, so I can use that cool gate etc. on, and make my base look like a base or town. Then you can have a contest for the "best looking / most creative base", and believe me, it will add an element of creativity to the game that will just explode with potential.

6. Bring back fvf. Yeah, some people don't like it, so what? I've spent money on the game, and I don't like case events, but others do. I don't expect you to eliminate the case event just because I don't like it. I happened to like fvf, so who cares? Bring it back, and the ones who like it can play it, and the ones who don't like it don't have to bother.

7. Please please please, do not make the next raid boss impossible to accomplish. This last one was nearly impossible for anyone outside top 100, and cost plenty to finish. If anything, let's go back to a Lv100 boss of 1B health. 1.25B health was just too much, and discouraged many people from bothering to try.

I haven't ever met Kefa but everything mentioned here is SPOT ON!!
With double, triple nods for the tiered war events. As it stands now anyone in the 500 range really don't have any real goals. PLEASE MAKE A SKY to reach for!!!

Maddog's Wife
02-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Bring several different events at once. So, not 2 energy based events, but let's say raid boss, 10 crate event and fvf. After that has finished bring epic boss, 25 crate event and fltq/ltq at the same time. And throw a ltb at it during both time frames. Give the super active players an edge. No one is forced to take part in the events. Let everyone play as they like. I know there are a lot of players who don't like this idea, afraid of falling behind due to inactivity, so be it.

That is insane...and yet would be fabulous.

Sherah
02-06-2014, 11:36 PM
I agree with the people who suggested a simpler way of searching our inventory - that would be nice, maybe it could also tell us what our ground/air/infantry tally/stats are by category? I mean, I know that we could make a spreadsheet an update it every time we get a new item but personally I'm way too lazy to do that.

The top thing on my sweet-list would be to enhance the options for energy boosts though... Either something like a gold unit that offers energy boosts (something I would DEFINITELY buy) or a volume discount on energy re-fills (every tenth re-fill could be free).

I know that campers are a controversial subject and I am not really opining on that - I understand it takes a lot of discipline and that people are entitled to their strategy… But personally I feel it's a little daunting when you are relatively new and you're facing people who are 100 times stronger than you. If the person's stats are closer to mine I'm more inclined to spend some gold to make up the difference - if I see that I almost need to take out a small mortgage to catch up I obviously won't even try.

Personally, my favourite even so far was the Moai head event because 7, 8 and 9 were very attainable and came with AWESOME prizes! I still feel I got the best value for gold even though I never got the 10th (I was still thrilled with the prizes that came with the 7th and 9th head)! : )

I know that some people weren't thrilled about the boxes that had $4000 cash or 500 valour or whatever but I felt like the fact that some really good prizes were within reach without spending too much gold made it ALL more than worth it.

Mcdoc
02-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Wow really? What is the Gold requirement spent to get this special treatment? I only see +/-5 Levels at most and usually its only +/-2 Levels.Funny - at level 275 - I can see targets from Level 300 down to level 230. Who knew it was my Gold spending that made my target list so broad :)

mw.joey1
02-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Any player who has gotten gold bonus in last 6-12 months should have all tickets fast-tracked to support. Heavy gold friend of my just lost account while moving to another of his devices, and now has gone five days without a response. Missed entire LTQ/FLTQ and still doesn't have account few hours before start of WD.

akindfoe
02-07-2014, 04:06 AM
Hope gree reads this

morrisonscott38
02-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Seriously? How bout gold usage?? Im not spending 4-5 vaults on one event. Dont think others are either. Check your accounts Greedy.
Shouldnt there be a build up too wd?
Weve all figured how too use lower level players. So what bout higher level?
Is this only game that is ass backwards?

Luuzer
02-07-2014, 11:29 AM
First Allies and Level matchups are two seperate Calculations in order to determine rivals list.

The fact that they were gold players were not a role simply the fact that Levels are always taken into consideration first and then Allies. Gree needs to provide an adequate rivals list for everyone so if you are lvl 100 per say and drop down to 100 allies there are probably virtually 0 targets for that person to hit so they expand the parameters of the allies first. I've seen when i drop below max allies my rivals list is all over the place depending on what my opponents are doing.

Like I said, its was on shark tank. There are I was hit by lvl 250 people when I was lvl 170. Nowadays lvl 300 people. So allies played a big role there...

socomloser
02-07-2014, 04:11 PM
From reading the most glaring wants is 1. Plz get rid of streaks 2. Make it reward to be hlp not disadvantage 3. Better match ups 4. More unit with health reg , build 2 building at a time , etc reachable for everybody in a war 5. Better inventory sorting !! which I agree with should be addressed that order

jvp7012
02-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Get rid of kill streak for wd

General Nu
02-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Hey you have some good ideas there! I would like to see an easier way to manage a faction. When I started the faction I lead there were hardly any events and few statistics to measure faction members performance. Now there are all sorts of donations, faction rank, event rankings, WD points, and of course player stats. I would love to see a way to export this info into a spreadsheet. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just allow us to select the info for a copy and paste. Or maybe a copy button. It would free up some of my time so I dunno I could actually play the game. Just a thought

Hey everyone,

ChangeMW
02-08-2014, 12:05 AM
How about....

1. Coming clean on your war match up algorithm that miraculously pairs you with an unbeatable team when you're on the last leg of a streak

2. Fixing the points fluctuations in war and pvp battles like you said you would

3. Fixing the stupid, stupid, stupid algorithm that makes you lose against weaker players when you attack them

4. Stop making everything so insanely expensive in this game and trying to get every last bit of money from us all. You are way too greedy and killing it.

Shrinko
02-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Hope gree reads this
Lol. You think? They might read it and might even make 1 change out of 20-40 good suggestions in here. Mostly, it's probably just another waste of our time.

Chris#1
02-08-2014, 04:41 AM
I want rhe ability to surrender in a battle at war time if I feel over matched.

Agent Orange
02-08-2014, 06:30 AM
#1 you guys need some more or better android beta testers!

Dazzj10
02-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Main thing I want sorted is these stupid impossible match ups, it's pathetic,,
Gree needs a bullet

AndreGoJ
02-08-2014, 01:23 PM
I'd like to be able to see my gold amount on the battle screen while fighting. . .

Grand Overlord
02-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Hope I'm not too late.

Stat inflation has been a recurring issue in this thread, but it's necessary to allow a player to gain ground on those already stronger than them. There's still a sense of futility though, because everyone above you is getting boosts that you don't have, so the gap just gets more insurmountable.

So here's a couple of ideas for boost to help address this:

1) Make boosts time out or remove the unit after a set period - a week, a month, a year, an event, etc.

2) Cycle boosts so they gradually become available to most players. Eg. Top prize in one event, then next event cycle make it obtainable to around 25% of players, then 50%, etc.

A couple of other issues have been brought up a lot, but I don't agree that they should be dramatically changed.

- Level based point system in WD events : This is a great feature; if a lv 50 beats another lv 50, the average points are the same as a lv 200 beating a lv 200 - couldn't be fairer than that. The only players disadvantaged are those near lv 300, so perhaps provide a bonus for beating a lv 300 player.

- Random elements (att/def when attacking/raiding and WD points) : I like a bit of unpredictability. It would be pretty dull if you knew the exact outcome every time.

A final few points:

- More upper level epic boss tiers
- A bit of down time between events would be appreciated
- More teamwork based events would be great

Thanks team,

G.O.

whammo
02-08-2014, 04:54 PM
I'd like to be able to see my gold amount on the battle screen while fighting. . .

You would need that wouldn't you lol

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Hope I'm not too late.

Stat inflation has been a recurring issue in this thread, but it's necessary to allow a player to gain ground on those already stronger than them. There's still a sense of futility though, because everyone above you is getting boosts that you don't have, so the gap just gets more insurmountable.

So here's a couple of ideas for boost to help address this:

1) Make boosts time out or remove the unit after a set period - a week, a month, a year, an event, etc.

2) Cycle boosts so they gradually become available to most players. Eg. Top prize in one event, then next event cycle make it obtainable to around 25% of players, then 50%, etc.

A couple of other issues have been brought up a lot, but I don't agree that they should be dramatically changed.

- Level based point system in WD events : This is a great feature; if a lv 50 beats another lv 50, the average points are the same as a lv 200 beating a lv 200 - couldn't be fairer than that. The only players disadvantaged are those near lv 300, so perhaps provide a bonus for beating a lv 300 player.

- Random elements (att/def when attacking/raiding and WD points) : I like a bit of unpredictability. It would be pretty dull if you knew the exact outcome every time.

A final few points:

- More upper level epic boss tiers
- A bit of down time between events would be appreciated
- More teamwork based events would be great

Thanks team,

G.O.

(1). Not sure that would please too many that spent a lot to obtain the boost.

(2). That may have to be an individual event. To realise your objective then they would have to be non-stackable. Even then it's difficult. Why would some strive to achieve a non-stackable that they already have.

I think there is already a benefit in beating a higher level player.

The random elements exist. In think the issue reported here is that it's too wide currently.

theprophet1987
02-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Well I know that some of these has been posted already but here is my ideas on what I believe would improve the game.

1. As many people have stated don't do matchups based off total attack damage but average stats per player. (to combat the obvious possible abuses of this it could be the total average of the top 10 players out of that faction) as the top 10 will generally mean a roundabout equal faction as you get to the lower stat players.

2. Don't do back to back to back Energy bases events. It is creating a situation to where to even complete normal modes you have to spend gold.

3. For the rewards for events have stat units that have an increase to either energy regen or health regen(prefer health)

4. When gold goes on say don't block the ability to do our daily gold videos(it shows how greedy you are)

5. Allow us to have 1 maybe 2 resets of point distribution for our stats(first free or 50 gold then following 100 or 200) The majority of the accounts that have this issue have had points spread out because of events you have had in the past that you no longer choose to do. At first our attack and defense points ment at least a little something.

5a. For the attack and defense points if you don't feel like allowing a reset how about you give them a value of .5 or .1 percent bonus towards your overall attack and defense.

6. Vault increase(90mil when some upgrades are 150-200 mil for the LTB's are ridiculous.

7. The ability to either upgrade or build 2 buildings at once.

8 As many have said before don't punish players for lvling up. In every other game lvling has its rewards not penalties.

9. More tiers for Epic boss events

10. Give players a chance to allow players to complete events without gold use or at the very least little gold.

The way that I look at it the priorities are in order numbers
1. 5. 8. 3. The rest are of importance but not to big imho..

whammo
02-08-2014, 05:11 PM
6. Vault increase(90mil when some upgrades are 150-200 mil for the LTB's are ridiculous.

When will people stop with this...

I run a billion+ over vault ALL the time. My defense can be beaten by a substantial number of players... this isn't necessary at all and would take any challenge at all out of upgrading.

AndreGoJ
02-08-2014, 05:16 PM
You would need that wouldn't you lol

Lol - stop being annoying!!!!!

theprophet1987
02-08-2014, 05:16 PM

I run a billion+ over vault ALL the time. My defense can be beaten by a substantial number of players... this isn't necessary at all and would take any challenge at all out of upgrading.

its perfectly valid to have a vault increase. WIth the cost of buildings and the increased IPH's having a a vault maxed at 90 mil is pointless. When an upgrade costs 200 mil and when I get to 150 mil I start getting raided and I go down and they start to hit my buildings. Im at about 2mil IPH and saving up to get the next building or upgrade becomes the issue.

Shred
02-08-2014, 11:42 PM
1. Don't start an event until all bugs are worked out. Major or MINOR.
We pay full price. We want full benefits.

Shrinko
02-09-2014, 02:16 AM

I agree. This is a little piece of the GAME that is still standing. An idea to kill one of the last fun parts of the game: make people use gold to store over 90 mil in a vault. Gree, you like that idea don't you? Everything else is bought in this game, so why not the vault size?

Zepson
02-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Create something new. Prove that you are creative and come up with a totally new event.
There are actually only three events: box event, raid boss and LTQ, individual or with faction. PvP is long gone.
How difficult can it be to come up with something completely new?

Agent Orange
02-09-2014, 06:17 AM
More thoughts

Level up multiplier, what I mean by this is as you level up a multiplier also kicks in which boosts building defense stats perhaps in 10 level incriments up to a max of 100% at the top.

New boost building, one that boosts building def stats.

A 'super boost' building that boosts all boost building stats but only unlocked once you have purchased all boost buildings and levelled them up to 10.

Repurpose the infirmary, I suspect for all high level all indestructible unit players it is now useless. Perhaps give it a Health regeneration boost.

hollywood42069
02-09-2014, 08:56 AM
I think a good addition to the game would be.
#1 When an officer or leader post a comment to the faction chat it should post to all faction members walls. This would make faster communication during WD and other faction events.
#2 better orginization of alliance list. Every time I visit mine it is in a different order.

tardead
02-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Correct the algorithm of current match-ups.

Currently I am finding that I am losing fights against other players with 80%(or more) less defense than my attack. AND, I am finding that I am winning more fights with players with (up to) 20% higher defense stats than my attack.

As always, please, for the love of all players, Fix The Lag Issue With Androids.
This has been a constant problem with SLTQ boss fights since the release.

Dutchie
02-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Correct the algorithm of current match-ups.Currently I am finding that I am losing fights against other players with 80%(or more) less defense than my attack. AND, I am finding that I am winning more fights with players with (up to) 20% higher defense stats than my attack.As always, please, for the love of all players, Fix The Lag Issue With Androids.This has been a constant problem with SLTQ boss fights since the release. It is designed like that where you can lose fights against players with 20% less defense to counteract the stats inflation and preventing some players running away with their stats so that they become invincible... Therefore should take that into consideration when attacking other players.

MajikUF
02-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Parity on build times with newer buildings. I wonder why I should bother upgrading my regular buildings when the build times do not match with the limited time buildings. For instance, my nanotech factory build from level 3 to 4 is so long, I can upgrade both of my taj mahal buildings from 4 to 5 in the same timeframe.

600fonz
02-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Helping HLP by giving gold rewards in relation to LVL sounds good e.g 200 for LVL 200.
However how do u reward those already there?
Another thought that May have been discussed in the past is fair and can help with some of the other issues HLP's face is remove the 500 allies cap but keep the 6 units per ally.
A idea could be LVL 100 is 500 allies as normal but how about:-
LVL 101-150 500 allies +4 per level
LVL 151-200 700 allies +3 per level
LVL 201-250 850 allies +2 per level
LVL 251-300 950 allies +1 per level

So LVL 300 will get to take twice as many units than a LVL 100 therefore be stronger for events like boss events and rewards them for levelling up beyond lvl100.

J V
02-10-2014, 12:02 AM
It would be awesome if you put in offensive and defensive wins during WD! Obviously this would just be for fun, but it would be awesome!!

Sabonis
02-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Thanks for doing this!

This is the only good post in the entire thread. Let me just say I'm happy most of the members posting are not in control of this game. It would be way worse than it is now.

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Actually listen to us. Instead of pretending you are.

free play
02-10-2014, 04:02 AM
Hey everyone,

Are we going to get a response on this tread, there are so many posts and just a couple that keep getting repeated, also there where many other treads like this over the last 2 years with the same posts. You know what we want, we tell you what we want, you know how to get money out of use, we tell you how to get more money out of us, use the repeated posts to change the game and we all win.

Make the goals reachable in a tiered way so all will spend some or lots of gold.
Better matchups so we can spend gold to hit targets, not many spend to hit the cc.
Stop punishing for lvling up, we will spend more to lvl up, you should get more points in WD for been high lvl, that goes for all the goals.

We all could go on and on but you know what you need to do.

Looking forward to the response and changes. You have a great game but it's getting harder to play with the amount of gold needed for events, as I have stated before, either change or just put the bonus units up for sale. No point in spending hours spending gold to the the unit when all strategy is gone from the goals

ELCAPITONE
02-10-2014, 04:36 AM
I do not understand why the function is locked so the Leader can not promote or demote during WAR.
It is great that only an Officer and the Leader can Declare war but the promote or demote dissabled is BS.

Also, the wars this time are still very topsy turvy, really my strongest guy is like 3ml and we got put up agianst guys with over 30ml. REALLY, this is loosing its interest totaly!!

HGF69
02-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Hey everyone,

Call me cynical but are the 4 you listed above only there because you have afix coming out for these imminently?

In other words the work on these is already done right?

Some of these have been suggested for over a year you know.

Deathship
02-10-2014, 07:46 AM
how about giving one folder for every win during war. or 100 folders for faction wins?

miragemaster
02-10-2014, 08:41 AM
We have cash building .. why not folder building too?

krabbie
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
How long does a week take at Gree? And when are we going to get feedback?

Dutchie
02-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Niet je adem inhouden!

LCDR2012
02-10-2014, 02:02 PM
How about just staying on schedule. I know a war does not have a schedule but people that play do have lives outside of this game and like to plan and strategize based upon expected events that are in the schedule. Well here we are have a event in progress per the schedule but not per the game. Also how about our LTB?

Luke77
02-10-2014, 02:22 PM
In the faction menu it would be nice to have a section where faction notes and rules could be posted. As well making match ups fairer in war. Take out your streak killing bug. Break up SUP 1 and 2(joking), but do they really need anymore units? Just give them a job there already! Top 4000 teams should fight each other, top 2500 fight each other and so on. Top 15% move up and bottom 15% move down. Also easier navigation on this site. Search turns up nothing. That's it from me. Thanks guys. Love the game.

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 03:14 PM

I would like to see it. The higher they upgrade them, the more for us to raid ;)

W226
02-10-2014, 05:16 PM
I've been playing since the days of no level requirements on any of the buildings so take these suggestions as you will

1. Stat inflation must be carefully considered. Right now the game is totally out of balance. You need to have valor, cash and gold units all with in about a 100 point range of each other. Since we get a ton of units with stats in the thousands we need cash and valor units in the thousands. You don't have to balance the old units, just provide new units to purchase using in game cash and valor.

2. Consider the cost of gold versus the return on investment. Right now buying gold units is useless. Inflation renders them obsolete before a WD cycle is even completed. Your gold buildings and defenses are similarly useless due to inflation. That really just leaves health refills the only sense able use of gold. When I started this game people would talk about making purchases of units and buildings to give them a slight edge over the competition, now gold only has one use and it alienates many different styles of play that Modern War used to accommodate.

3. Since the start of the game leveling has been undesirable. Consider placing unit buildings and boost buildings at higher levels to be unlocked. I've been playing since the start and have skipped over a lot of content because leveling was such a disadvantage. If I had more and more content to unlock and build I'd level up gladly.

4. Have a way to clean and sort your inventory. My tree snipers have been riding the bench for years. It is time they earned their keep.

rattmanx
02-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Switched from Iphone 4s to 5s last Tuesday, the cloud did not transfer game data. Have sent several tickets with pertinent info. No response now going on 7 days. Two year player, gold user, never missed a day. I should be treated better. I'm reading other posts with same problem. Old ID# 117 788 260, Event Horizon, level 245, 444 gold. New ID# 907 221 880, Me, level 1. Please help!

Hondo
02-10-2014, 05:44 PM
How was the meeting?

Scratchy Bottom
02-11-2014, 06:31 AM
How about a 24 hour sale on past LE buildings. Some of the newer players haven't had the chance to get these buildings like the arctic mining rig and the villa. Would be cool to see those come out for a limited time sale!

button
02-11-2014, 07:20 AM
When we actually go to sleep during WD events when I wake back up I would really like to see who we battles and what the battle results were. Should be an easy add since you already have it for Raid Boss events

Dutchie
02-11-2014, 07:23 AM
How was the meeting? With the free food that GREE provide to their employees and armed with their Nerf guns, I deduce the meeting went well.

Tanner
02-11-2014, 07:50 AM
how'd the meeting go?

steelhead
02-11-2014, 09:02 AM
What would you think of play offs? Start the WD and lock the event after 24 hours. Then start the next 48 hours with teams being matched in their own tier. Let's say, first tier is top 99, second tier is 100-399, third tier 400-999 and the rest is fourt tier. If you're in one of the tiers after the first day, it'll be locked and you won't be able to get to another tier or fall back from a tier. There can be made changes on this idea.
To make it challenging for the low tiers you could provide the low tiers an extra unit. For example: let's use the second tier as an example, if the team that ends first in this tier, they will be awarded with top 50, 75 and 100 units. The next 4 teams will be awarded with top 75 and 100 prize. Next 10 will be awarded with top 100 prize. Something similar for all tiers.

ELCAPITONE
02-11-2014, 10:07 AM
O Yea, that would be cool! Something fun with real reachable goals.

killbillbst
02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Increase vault limit to $1 billion