PDA

View Full Version : Gree the alarm clock is dinging

amir1974
02-04-2014, 07:53 AM
[B]dear gree , i know that now you know how it is to ignore your players , you got your first Atomic bomb in the face from the greatest faction ever in LAW (Legends At War ) and yes all the faction who was first Place in all WD just moved on to Another game because of your incompetence and bad customer service , the same i see here and i know that sooner or later so many factions will just begin the Great Exodus to Another games where they can get what they pay for ,
so plz if any mod is Reading this stop the **** and listen to your customers instead .
in all threads the most important things i read were :
maps fix , maps are already crouded and you bring more npcs to them , energy is holy in the LTQs so when you have one take off the damn animated npcs or make new maps for just the ltq.
fix the inventory because i Always keep wondering who's the idiot who makes us waste more than 2 hours to find a unit or sometimes never find it .
gold value decrease , and refill gold decrease too , i find it stupid to refill for 25 g for 4 hits .
boss Health and raid boss Health , why the hell do you keep increasing them? how the hell are we gonna make it to lvl 100 when we can't make it pass lvl 40 or 50 ? do we have to spend gold everytime and it just keeps going for the worst ? stop this ****tttt .
Ltqs energy are same like boss events , now you must buy more than 6 vaults of gold to finish one **** ltq , what the hell are you thinking about ? are you f..... nuts? and it just keeps growing worse .
Customer Support is a **** in this game , whatever you write you Always get the automatic response that they know the prob abd they are trying to fix it , but nothing is fixed and will never get fixed .
WD was best at the beginning but you ruined it , bugs , bad matches , time between , Think a Little or don't you have anything up there ? listen to your customers , we Always said it loud fix the game .
Fix the pvp part of the game , how the hell can someone who is 3 Millions or sometimes much less raid me and attack me and succeed? how the hell does this work ? fix ittttttttttttt.
So unless you fix this game , i know that time has come for the Mass Exodus , everyone will leave you to Another game , so cmon Wake up and fix your mistakes Before it's late :mad:

amir1974
02-04-2014, 07:54 AM
if anyone wants the link for the Mass Exodus from LAW here is the link :
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82254-Goodbye-LaW-DR-The-Untouchables-have-retired

Cow
02-04-2014, 08:24 AM
What game did they move to? IF anyone knows and is afraid to post please PM me.

Richard79
02-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Read the link

amir1974
02-04-2014, 08:53 AM

it's not about which game they moved to , it's about we love this game and we have so many friends here , i can say that some of them have become more like a part of family for me , we need gree to act at once and fix Everything they destroyed with their greed and hunger for Money .
if anyone plz has more suggestions to gree plz write them because i came with some that i thought were worst and have to be dealt with at once , feel free to add anything you want to be fixed.
Gree must listen to customers now , we are the POWER , we pay their salaries , so they need to fix this s hit Before more will leave .

yan840016765
02-04-2014, 09:07 AM

Pls PM me as well once you figure it out.

rrnj6890
02-04-2014, 09:41 AM
They don't care, I was credited 50 gold for the leader board event. If tha is a not a slap in the face I don't know is.Be careful what you say also because they hold a grudge against you. That is a fact.