PDA

View Full Version : Why LTB's Are So Great

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-04-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm a thief. I'll rob your hood faster than you can collect it. I probably rob around 500 mil a day. this rivals list has helped me in this regards. At the same time, I'm pacing my level ups. 3-5 mil stat increase before i move to the next level. Before ltbs, a player that robbed probably couldn't pull this off. Ltb's have made this level goal a reality. at 2xp a hit (more for higher leveled ltbs) this is a bargain rob. sure, i'll hit the nightclubs, but only level 8 and above. only for the quick cash though. you'd still get a better bargain holding out for individual ltb robs instead of night clubs.

The first round of Ltbs, i was only able to grab the Frosty's Hideout. I was disappointed when Gree didnt re-release the Haunted Mansion and Gobble Gobble Buffet this past holiday season. But having three of the frosty's really helped drive my economy when i first started out. they were beasts.

The second round of ltbs introduced us to the mighty Pagoda. As well as Mills, Toy Box, Tech, and Still. Let us not forget the mammoth Bank and the powerhouse known as the West Side Fine Gems buildings.

This current round of ltbs has been a real let down for both robbing and iph growth. from the ridiculous Big Top, to the awkward Bloody Barber shop. Although I feel the Smoked Deli and Slay Belles buildings are good for robbing at the higher levels.

I'm not sure why gree went the route of giving out just 2xp a hit for robbing ltbs. I'm glad they did, but it seemed for a while Gree was on an anti-camping crusade. surely this helped kill that agenda.

Thank you Gree for introducing the great buildings to our little game.

btw, crimecityios.wikia.com/ is an amazing resource.

but really, all im saying here is:

Pagoda Good.

Thundercat4
02-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Yes LTBs are great!(except this current one.. Maybe next will be real expensive? Or maybe gree wanted to show us what complaining gets us? Either way oh well) +2 exp makes them even better!

Muj
02-04-2014, 02:31 AM
Tale of the leach?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Tale of the leach?leech? you tell me, Level 145, 16 mil attack, 14 mil iph.

Muj
02-04-2014, 02:37 AM
leech? you tell me, Level 145, 16 mil attack, 14 mil iph.
You gave the impression lol, 14m iph and you still rob 500mil a day?

one man gang
02-04-2014, 02:41 AM
Edited ....

Nighteg
02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
leech? you tell me, Level 145, 16 mil attack, 14 mil iph.

Your attack means nothing, but the iph is quite impressive for your lvl.
I don't really get how, and more importantly WHY you rob so much, considering most of your rivals list have much lower income and you have much more to lose with the new rivals list.

one man gang
02-04-2014, 02:58 AM
I don't really get how, and more importantly WHY you rob so much, considering most of your rivals list have much lower income and you have much more to lose with the new rivals list.

Nothing else to do? Maybe he had a broken foot?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-04-2014, 03:02 AM
I don't really get how, and more importantly WHY you rob so much, considering most of your rivals list have much lower income and you have much more to lose with the new rivals list.normally, most would be lower iph. but with the new RL, i was initially seeing players all the way to level 250. now I'm only seeing in to the 180's. so plenty of high iph players. I cite the FWD folks. all great iph. great rob targets. cool players im sure. I thank them for funding two level ten nc upgrades.

Zendfrim
02-04-2014, 09:12 AM
I would go after you for being, what to me, is a leach, but you seem to appreciate the building of income as well. I cannot fault a well balanced player. Hopefully you've bought a minimum of gold.

My2cents
02-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Its difficult for me to rob someone with much lower iph than me. I'm at $15.6M, but still rob occasionally. With this new rival list rather than look so much towards Atk/def I check the players rob stats. If they rarely engage inrobbing and attacking its a good chance they won't try to hit back.

GucciMane
02-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Pagoda, most definitely, good.

what level are you at these days b?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-04-2014, 07:16 PM
145/16mil attack/14mil iph

{SnT}B1GHUNT
02-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I think the LTB's are getting worse every time