PDA

View Full Version : Helping faction members

lightning strikes
02-03-2014, 11:05 PM
At this moment you can only help faction members by taking over there donations. Why cant we help faction members by exchanging money, gold or certain units. It would add a new dimension to the game. Now we have strong rich members and members with a low economic base or low stats and the difference will stay.
GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS. THNXS.

B.Mick
02-04-2014, 03:52 AM
People would abuse this

MaverickINsc
02-04-2014, 05:57 AM
People would abuse this

I know I would.....give all the tapjoy gold to the d.l. whenever the 100 level boss is summoned would be my first order to the faction......no way gree would allow it even if your hearts in the right place

Agent Orange
02-04-2014, 05:59 AM
People would abuse this

Bigtime.

To the op.

You help your members through participation in these events. For example in that last folder event I made sure that all of the weakest LLPs in my faction got enough hits in to get units since they can make the most use of them. Also made sure that if the target needed hits from everyone that everyone qualified. At the end when I knew my last target could not be taken down in time I ran only my weakest LLPs through the 5 folder challenge so they used up my remaining folders and got units.

Pick faction upgrades that can help such as increased cash drops or defense, but transfering cash, gold and units is going to just encourage more hacking and abuse.

lightning strikes
02-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I hear you all and to some intent I agree. Agent we did the same. But its a slow way. And events gives great units but all factions get those units. So there is really no profit for them little ones. Also I always start at the good end meaming not starting to find bears on the road like hacking, fraude etc.