PDA

View Full Version : Unit Prize Increase for individual kills

DTA-HOG
02-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi CJ. I just wanted to remind you that we all think its fair to give a bump to the prizes for individual kills. A 7000 unit for dropping 4 vaults for 700 kills is a HUGE slap in the face. It's getting close to war time. Kindly oblige our request!

Systematrix
02-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Are you asking for free units because you spent real money? Maybe I'm confused...

akindfoe
02-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Free units are kind of ok and gree are already giving us

JerseyGirl
02-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Its enough. You get units for getting wins streaks and placeing good in the WD totaly enough

Mw addict
02-04-2014, 01:10 AM
I agree and think the people that are spending more money getting kills for the faction should get better units not everyone who has a heap of kills are in a faction that is ranked high or gets a lot of streaks

DTA-HOG
02-04-2014, 07:01 AM
I agree and think the people that are spending more money getting kills for the faction should get better units not everyone who has a heap of kills are in a faction that is ranked high or gets a lot of streaks

Well said. These people spend just as much money as people in the top teams, yet they don't get rewarded for their efforts. Everyone can't have top 150 prizes.

Lancerdually
02-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Be nice to see a COMPLETE prize/rewards list

psuengineer
02-04-2014, 07:51 AM
If there was a bonus worth while at the end of the individual goal, I would consider going after it. By worth while, I mean health regen reduction or energy regen +1 or something like that. Otherwise, I'm content to save my money and wait for something better.

I do agree that rewarding individuals who participate is a way to help those individuals who are gaining the xp to help the group, rather than the ride-along LLP's who are sucking up the nice faction rewards.

EDIT: I haven't seen the reward list for the individual prizes yet, so I have no waying of knowing if the OP is accurate with his claim of a 7k unit at the end.

droffatsto50
02-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Be nice to see a COMPLETE prize/rewards list
Well okay, but i thought I have already done it for the past 5 wars ;)

Cow
02-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Lol you guys are funny.

As a previous thread CJ does not have this power. And way more important things are not getting answered...so I would put the chance of it happening kinda slim...

Lancerdually
02-04-2014, 08:29 AM
You did? Prior to war? Top on down and all streak & individual prizes?
Wow, I missed it

Well okay, but i thought I have already done it for the past 5 wars ;)

Blodiea
02-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I think in general prizes need to get toned down. Inflation is out of control. But you have a point that individual prizes should be worth it.

lemonhaze
02-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Be nice to see a COMPLETE prize/rewards list ya i would like to see that as well so we would know what to shoot for and if it was worth it

droffatsto50
02-04-2014, 10:23 AM
You did? Prior to war? Top on down and all streak & individual prizes?
Wow, I missed it
I have been mistaken sorry, I was just talking about doing it as the war goes along.

But it's not that we need a reward list posted out just before war, it needs to be for every single event. In CC even the LTB prizes get posted out beforehand, but here we hardly get any lists, par CJ's LTQ one. Hope he does that more often.

On another note, I can't do the rewards list this war anyway, as my sig shows.

DTA-HOG
02-04-2014, 11:06 AM
If there was a bonus worth while at the end of the individual goal, I would consider going after it. By worth while, I mean health regen reduction or energy regen +1 or something like that. Otherwise, I'm content to save my money and wait for something better.

I do agree that rewarding individuals who participate is a way to help those individuals who are gaining the xp to help the group, rather than the ride-along LLP's who are sucking up the nice faction rewards.

EDIT: I haven't seen the reward list for the individual prizes yet, so I have no waying of knowing if the OP is accurate with his claim of a 7k unit at the end.

Every war I have been in has had lousy rewards for getting vaults of kills. Of course I haven't seen the prize list. I'm trying to change it before it comes out!

DTA-HOG
02-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Lol you guys are funny.

As a previous thread CJ does not have this power. And way more important things are not getting answered...so I would put the chance of it happening kinda slim...

You are mistaken. CJ does have the power to take our requests up the chain of command. Unfortunately it takes a bunch of cry babies to threaten to quit before anything is done.