PDA

View Full Version : Boo Gree

Hell Money
02-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Why the hell does GREE care so much about damn modern war? They dont care about any of us crime city players a lvl 100 boss only requiring 50.... I didnt even play at all and it started me off with 40 folders it seems that the want us to all play one game. On crime city they require redicoulous amounts of gold for items that arent even great. 10 gold for 10 folders in MW 5 gold for 1 uzi in CC its bull **** that they do this to us. They run no data pushes for us as much as they do.
What do you guys think about this?

Platform96
02-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Idk I'm not a woman so I don't whine about an insignificant game.

Blowin Smoke
02-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I think your correct about the gold to Uzi ratio as apposed to the gold to folder ratio, however I do have to say the rest of your post was hard to comprehend.

I love tacos
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Idk I'm not a woman so I don't whine about an insignificant game. Next time you should think before you write a derogatory sentence!

Platform96
02-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Next time you should think before you write a derogatory sentence!
My point exactly. I'm assuming you're a female. Anyway, it was not intended as a derogatory comment, more on the line of a stereotype. If you feel offended by something so minuscule as this, then you have further solidified my argument.

x REQUIEM x
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Idk I'm not a woman so I don't whine about an insignificant game.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of mommies bed this morning lol

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-03-2014, 08:45 PM
My point exactly. I'm assuming you're a female. Anyway, it was not intended as a derogatory comment, more on the line of a stereotype. If you feel offended by something so minuscule as this, then you have further solidified my argument.

It's definitely derogatory, intended or otherwise.

Whether its intended or not is irrelevant.

Come out of the stone age and stand erect to keep your knuckles off the ground.

OMG, they still actually exist out there.