PDA

View Full Version : New update for Android!! GIFTING...

Elita
02-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Hello! Long time, no see, fellow knights! I've got some fantastic news and some interesting patch notes for you!!!

**COMING SOON!GUILD GIFTING! GIFT YOUR GUILD MATES WITH LEGENDARY REWARDS! COMING FEBRUARY 10!**

**NEW! Rainbow's Bounty GEM PACK! COMING FEBRUARY 10! LOOK FOR IT IN THE SHOP!**

**Improved guild war energy bar!!**

**NEW FUSION RESULTS**
- Witch's Robes [Air/Earth] (Legendary)
- Horseman's Battlegear [Fire/Water] (Legendary)
- Aegis of the Wyvern [Earth/Spirit] (Legendary)
- Behemoth Vanguard [Fire/Spirit] (Legendary)
- Arborsteel Vanguard [Earth/Water] (Epic)
- Northerner's Battlegear [Water] (Epic)

*Various Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes*

http://i.imgur.com/kRss9hS.gif

bosskiller
02-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the patch notes!

furyp
02-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks Elita. We appreciate the patch notes. Hopefully we can consistently get those in the future.

Lonestar Light
02-03-2014, 06:05 PM
thanks Elita. I truly love patch notes, hope to see them consistently from now on.

Has the issue that makes the armorsmith lag several seconds fixed as well?

Lou 1xxx
02-03-2014, 06:53 PM
thanks for the headsup... but hopefully you do update patches after a war...

not in the middle of 1hour war...

firefly333
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Im interested in details. For instance it says legendarys. Does this mean ONLY 4 stars or 4 stars and down...I could give a guild mate boost armors for instance?

bosskiller
02-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Im interested in details. For instance it says legendarys. Does this mean ONLY 4 stars or 4 stars and down...I could give a guild mate boost armors for instance?

I don think it means that. For instance, in guild war, it says earn legendary rewards.

Revolutionist
02-03-2014, 09:58 PM
I'd like to know if this is also for iOS, as it says its an update for Android.

HHM Suraj.
02-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Thanks Elita for the patch notes (:

Reversal
02-04-2014, 04:45 AM
Hahaha The Rainbow Room didn't spend enough gems this war so only Android's getting an update <3

Xete
02-04-2014, 04:59 AM
If the red phoenix win they should change the name to Phoenix bounty lol

pimmen8
02-04-2014, 05:07 AM
Hahaha The Rainbow Room didn't spend enough gems this war so only Android's getting an update <3
lol they just like us better

Kangaroeland
02-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Great update, finally some use for my black kaleidoscopes.

kerazie
02-04-2014, 05:44 AM
I don't know about this. I see it abused more than anything else. I just see people rolling a smurf on a second account to have maxed out legendary + to dominate arena. I would like to see the selling factor, auction house type deals

Lonestar Light
02-04-2014, 06:51 AM
People are already complaining and criticizing... without seeing what it is and how it works?
At least give it a chance

Papa3G
02-04-2014, 07:02 AM
What about in iOS Elita?

ShadowDash1089
02-04-2014, 07:05 AM
I don't know about this. I see it abused more than anything else. I just see people rolling a smurf on a second account to have maxed out legendary + to dominate arena. I would like to see the selling factor, auction house type deals

lol it wont be more abused than buying anything you like with gems in this game for whoever can afford/cheat..
people use their money to buy epics, epics+, battle victories and eventually the entire war.

The Pale Rider
02-04-2014, 07:10 AM

I will be doing this immediately. Just sayin yo.

Necromancers
02-04-2014, 07:10 AM

They wouldn't call it Phoenix's Bounty though. Phoenix in-game is worse than Dark Prince, which is 800 gems, and Rainbow's Bounty will most likely be a ridiculous amount of gems.

Sarah 101
02-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Yes what about iOS ?
and this "rainbow bounty" how many gems ? 1000 or less ?

ronosher
02-04-2014, 07:37 AM
It's nice if I can give my RK to new players from my guild

Loose-End
02-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Here's a question..

I don't believe it was ever mentioned that beastmaster, sky majesty and forgestone were made fusable. Just wanted it clearing up that they are definately are fusable(I know people that have done it but would just want clarification from gree that it is true and still possible). It's just I've been fusing for ages and have never recieved either and I'm starting to wonder if it has stopped being possible?

I don't remember seeing this information in any patch notes.

Thanks! :)

kerazie
02-04-2014, 08:54 AM
People are already complaining and criticizing... without seeing what it is and how it works?
At least give it a chance

Ahhh I don't mean to offend the masses just inputting some opinion to the matter. Not complaining and their is criticism I do admit, but I mean come on you think no one is going to do it? I don't have a problem with people doing it in my case, I just feel bad for new people who come in to the arena and get roflstomped.

Dave3d
02-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Anyone else having an issue where after the update yesterday, you can no longer see your energy bars in GW?
All I have is one straight bar, with a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 in it (depending on how much energy I have).
It is not segmented anymore into 4 bars.

I am assuming this is either a glitch, or gree trying to get me to spend more gems.
I wont be buying gems anymore because of this. Whats the use? I may have 3/4 of a bar, and want to wait until I get that full bar, use it, THEN gem for more energy.
Funny how my non-gemming character doesnt have this happening.

If this is on purpose from gree, you have lost 3 customers, who frequently spend money.
If its a glitch, could you get it fixed asap?

firefly333
02-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Ahhh I don't mean to offend the masses just inputting some opinion to the matter. Not complaining and their is criticism I do admit, but I mean come on you think no one is going to do it? I don't have a problem with people doing it in my case, I just feel bad for new people who come in to the arena and get roflstomped.

In my two guilds people are excited and cant wait. Surprised you are upset, but I guess thats typical on the forum.

I have two accounts already and in two guilds. Im hoping I can give my leve 65 player some of my 60 boosts and epic plus armors..I agree will make me stronger in arena. Ive been staying this low to not lose in arena, now I can maybe level up faster now.

Im happy if this is for real ..Cant wait in fact.

firefly333
02-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Yes what about iOS ?
and this "rainbow bounty" how many gems ? 1000 or less ?

I read a rumor its 1500 gems

Dave3d
02-04-2014, 10:48 AM
And how soon is soon?
Thats not soon enough!
(Futurama)

Sarvice
02-04-2014, 10:53 AM
the 10th feb.

Sarah 101
02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
I read a rumor its 1500 gems
Hi fire , I think it should be 1700 gems or 1675 .
I will be more happy to see that offer, but I am afarid from something else ,
That everything will cost more " like 15 gems for wars " 50 gems for chests
^_*
If that will happened a lot will delete the game and the spender will buy less ..

Sent
02-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Anyone else having an issue where after the update yesterday, you can no longer see your energy bars in GW?
All I have is one straight bar, with a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 in it (depending on how much energy I have).
It is not segmented anymore into 4 bars.

I am assuming this is either a glitch, or gree trying to get me to spend more gems.
I wont be buying gems anymore because of this. Whats the use? I may have 3/4 of a bar, and want to wait until I get that full bar, use it, THEN gem for more energy.
Funny how my non-gemming character doesnt have this happening.

If this is on purpose from gree, you have lost 3 customers, who frequently spend money.
If its a glitch, could you get it fixed asap?
One energy recharges every 25 minutes. That means that it takes one hour and forty minutes (1:40) to recharge four energy.
1:40 - 0 energy
1:15 - 1 energy
0:50 - 2 energy
0:25 - 3 energy
0:00 - 4 energy (max)

You're welcome. They have the same thing in the Arena and Epic Boss.

firefly333
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
One energy recharges every 25 minutes. That means that it takes one hour and forty minutes (1:40) to recharge four energy.
1:40 - 0 energy
1:15 - 1 energy
0:50 - 2 energy
0:25 - 3 energy
0:00 - 4 energy (max)

You're welcome. They have the same thing in the Arena and Epic Boss.

Which helps me not at all, I hate the new update myself. I wake up during the night and if I can see in a few minutes a hit will charge, I will wait for it. Now ...nope, who knows. Cant tell when it will recharge unless you know when the last one recharged or do the math in the middle of the night. I know in eb I now dont know when next one will hit and like the way it USED to be better like everyone else commenting. Oh well.

As far as the gifting if its what I hope that more than makes up for this.

I can think of so much more I can do with my two characters. dk fire has tons of armors she cant use, nothing but epics helps her, so she cant get rid of all the armors in storage...but baby fire sure can. This could really add so much to the game.

Sent
02-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Which helps us not at all, I hate the new update myself. I wake up during the night and if I can see in a few minutes a hit will charge, I will wait for it. Now ...nope, who knows. Cant tell when it will recharge unless you know when the last one recharged or do the math in the middle of the night. I know in eb I now dont know when next one will hit and like the way it USED to be better like everyone else commenting.
I just gave you the times at which you get energy. It's not that complicated to comprehend...
There's no math involved besides maybe if it says "00:27 until max" that 27-25 = 2 minutes until next energy. Use your brain.

Also, maybe this doesn't help you, but it'll help anyone who knows how to use their brain.

EDIT: This isn't even that different from how it was previously, there just is no bars. You still would have to tell how many minutes there is until you get another energy.

Sarah 101
02-04-2014, 02:25 PM
@sent
She use her brain very well , and thanks for the information ..
Dk fire is her first account not the guild name .. Just to let you know ^_*

Sent
02-04-2014, 02:26 PM
@sent
She use her brain very well , and thanks for the information ..
Dk fire is her first account not the guild name .. Just to let you know ^_*
I don't care what her account name is. It doesn't change the fact that she didn't know what I was talking about.

The Pale Rider
02-04-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't care what her account name is. It doesn't change the fact that she didn't know what I was talking about.

Yes Yes. Were all amazed at your addition and subtraction skills. The point is the "upgrade" did not represent an improvement on what was there before. The fact that you can work around it is entirely immaterial to that point. Now go away.

Sent
02-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Yes Yes. Were all amazed at your addition and subtraction skills. The point is the "upgrade" did not represent an improvement on what was there before. The fact that you can work around it is entirely immaterial to that point. Now go away.
I'm sorry, I was just replying to:

Maybe the update didn't improve anything but that still doesn't change the fact that you can get used to it. There's better things you can argue that you want than them to revert some stupid energy update.

Also, it's not even "working around it." I was already checking to see how long it would be until my next energy without the bar. Yes, the bar may give you a time range of when your energy will recharge, but I'd rather have an exact time than a stupid bar.

firefly333
02-04-2014, 03:28 PM

Lets not be stupid. Of course I knew. During the night when my screen is dimmed as I said I can barely wake up and take free hits with alarm, and go back to sleep.

I never said I didnt know what you were talking about. Thats called putting words into my mouth.

The fact remains that most in here do NOT like this update where you cant see the bars. If you like it fine, thats your choice, my choice is I am not sitting there doing the math, i set my alarm and take free hits and go back to sleep. I usually click on the top commander and take my chances.

I just prefer the bars myself. Sorry if you cant understand my choice.

Actually I could look at the bar and knew the total time and see the countdown and know to the exact second when the hit would recharge ...thats the way I used the old bars...I would know ok in 5 minutes 3 seconds...and then count down the seconds on the timer...so i hit the exact second it turned light blue.

Sent
02-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Actually I could look at the bar and knew the total time and see the countdown and know to the exact second when the hit would recharge ...thats the way I used the old bars...I would know ok in 5 minutes 3 seconds...and then count down the seconds on the timer...so i hit the exact second it turned light blue.
You can't just look at the bar and know the exact time until next recharge. Fire pls. If you knew the bar was going to turn light blue in 5 minutes and 3 seconds, then you can know that the energy count will go up one in 5 minutes and 3 seconds with the new update. Your argument makes no sense.
If you set an alarm to wake you up, presumably you'll set it for about 50 minutes or so (the time it takes to recharge two energy) so you should still know that it'll be 20-25 minutes until next recharge by the time you have the game running and have already used your two charges.
And I understand that you like bars better, I'm just saying that the new system is just as easy to use (and basically the same if you're saying you KNOW THE EXACT SECOND IT RECHARGES) and you're arguing that doing the exact same thing you did before doesn't help.

TheKubaBear
02-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Hello, what about iOS? We are here too you know!

firefly333
02-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Someone said maybe there is a reason the bar changed....that they will allow you to buy more energy than 4 bars at a time like you can in arean and for eb.

If this is the case, then Im all for it. Waiting for refills is so time consuming if you are gemming full out for a entire hour. I hope they are right.

X_Swarpz_X
02-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Someone said maybe there is a reason the bar changed....that they will allow you to buy more energy than 4 bars at a time like you can in arean and for eb.

If this is the case, then Im all for it. Waiting for refills is so time consuming if you are gemming full out for a entire hour. I hope they are right.

I agree. If this is the case then I'm perfectly okay with it too!

Dave3d
02-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

/Quote

I agree. If this is the case then I'm perfectly okay with it too!

I wouldnt say no to that either.
But for 4 bars? Nope. Backwards grumble grumle motha motha.

Nuck Chorris [SV]
02-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the update. My guild is very excited to see how the gifting system will work. :-)

firefly333
02-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Im glad to see Im not the only one excited by this new gifting, but I have so many questions Im bursting lol.

Im thinking there is a catch, like gems involved, gotta be. What will the cost be?

OK lets assume they mean 4 star armors by legendary. If I have a regular eb armor leveled up and gift to another account can they now craft the plus if they have the required 50 pieces to make it?

Im out of armors to level up armors in my baby account, but dk fire has up to 300 or 400 armors for leveling up can I move armors back and forth between the accounts with this gifting?

My main account still using Aegis of the Dragon for eb, its my best earth, can I move this armor back and forth between the accounts?

I have so many questions like the above....I so cant wait and hope its not some huge dissapointment.

Jennytsuki
02-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Legendary "rewards" doesn't mean Legendary armors !

Am i the only one who thinks it's just a nice word to attract us?

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
02-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Boring useless trash update.

thanks for the headsup... but hopefully you do update patches after a war...

not in the middle of 1hour war...

This must be your first Gree game.

Reversal
02-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Boring useless trash update.

This must be your first Gree game.

Luckily for us you aren't the only person playing this game ;)

Klmart439
02-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Sweet... Wish we had more details on the gifting!

person123
02-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Will this also be for ios?

Lou 1xxx
02-05-2014, 05:26 PM

this could probably be another one of those mis-communicated details...
will make some people quits.

gifting should be limited. giving to level 1 not permitted. can only gift to level 100... that should be good. har har

Titans Burr Trim
02-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Hope I'm wrong but I believe all the talk about being able to exchange armors from your personal collection is going down the wrong track. I believe it's probably gonna be a set group of gifts we'll be able to choose from such as 10k gold, etc. I'd love to be able to give personal armors away but don't see it happening.

EljayK
02-05-2014, 09:34 PM
I agree that I think it's going to be like farmville gifting.

"Gift your guildmates LEGENDARY materials!! Chance to obtain LEGENDARY armor craftable after 96 hours!!"

First armor will be mono spirit, 1560/1550

Reversal
02-05-2014, 11:26 PM
My take on the Patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sMrJhy3Sk

pimmen8
02-05-2014, 11:43 PM
My take on the Patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sMrJhy3Sk
seen it its very nice

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Guild gifting? This is probably gonna cost us real money, if not. We would go so ahead in the game.

Marco_
02-06-2014, 02:06 AM
My predictions:

- Rainbow's Bounty: 1700-1800 gems for $200

- gifting: only gifting of chests
(remember how Gree thinks. "most valuable chest ever" == it costs 5 gems extra)

- change to war energy:
@Sent: as a person who prefers commandline over GUI, you'd think I'd like the change, but I hate it.
In a game like KnD things should just be intuitive by quickly looking at it.
Would you think it to be a good idea if they replaced the element icons by element names, since in my book that would be a similar tweak?..

That might have been me. Hi Fire!
If this wasn't just a tweak to make people waste more half energies on refill by confusing them, then I kind of expect Gree to do the following:
- make it so you can buy more energy, just like for arena
- make the war energy sale only last something like a day instead of having the "10 gems instead of 15" discount last the whole war.
Result: you now have to pick either war energy discount and not have any free energy for most of the war or have your free energy, but more expensive refills if you want to for ex. only throw in a few gems on some frenzies.
Both options mean less energy per gem spent, so win-win for Gree.

firefly333
02-06-2014, 10:38 AM
That might have been me. Hi Fire!

No wasnt you, it was my GM. I dont know you but hello.

My GM seems to know all hhahahaha, but luckily I love him.

As far as buying more energy per time choice, in arena and eb you have several choices. Thats what I expect with war now.

We have guys who now hit 66 fights per one hour battle. They would have to make the amounts very very large to affect not being able to use up the energy fast for some of us who gem a lot. Im in Death Knights so I gem a lot. I gem first half of the war to get in my min pts and stand ready always to do more if needed. For us this will be a good and welcome change. For small gemmers probably not so much?

Decu
02-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Notice new Guild War bar on Fusion war screen. Now it's number "4" not the bar. I guess we will be able to buy like 40 energy at once, like arena or boss.

sp33in
02-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Guild name: The Yield Sign
Requirements: at least 1 epic or 1legendary lvl 50+, must be lvl 60+, honest, and have line.
Last guild war rank:#426
Created guild 2 weeks ago.
Pm me on line:sp33in
Or request to join our guild.
See you at the war!

Oliver Queen
02-08-2014, 06:37 PM
How do I join Brotherhood of steel

Oliver Queen
02-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Requirements: at least 1 epic or 1legendary lvl 50+, must be lvl 60+, honest, and have line.
See you at the war!

Android or iOS

Oliver Queen
02-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Can't Wait!!!YAY

Dianish
02-08-2014, 09:34 PM
See you at the war!

Wrong section. Please visit "Guild Recruitment".

Dianish
02-08-2014, 09:35 PM
How do I join Brotherhood of steel

Also wrong section.

Please visit "Guild Recruitment". You will find a long list of guilds who are seeking active members.

cp4ever
02-10-2014, 06:31 AM
I would like to join the guild

littlefishxbj
02-10-2014, 06:35 AM
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/Littlefishxbj/3b4bf6ea-1827-4256-a9a3-d264310c60a2_zps559bf7b7.jpg (http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Littlefishxbj/media/3b4bf6ea-1827-4256-a9a3-d264310c60a2_zps559bf7b7.jpg.html)

burning pheonix
02-10-2014, 06:38 AM
hi elita i am not able to play anymore since the last update it keeps telling me please reload could you
please see what you can do mine in game character is named rdk II

TakeTheirTeeth
02-10-2014, 06:54 AM
No wasnt you, it was my GM. I dont know you but hello.

My GM seems to know all hhahahaha, but luckily I love him.

As far as buying more energy per time choice, in arena and eb you have several choices. Thats what I expect with war now.

We have guys who now hit 66 fights per one hour battle. They would have to make the amounts very very large to affect not being able to use up the energy fast for some of us who gem a lot. Im in Death Knights so I gem a lot. I gem first half of the war to get in my min pts and stand ready always to do more if needed. For us this will be a good and welcome change. For small gemmers probably not so much?

66? is that all?

TakeTheirTeeth
02-10-2014, 07:01 AM
66? is that all?

wow, kinda surprised you guys make so many points if you fight that slow.

Marco_
02-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Either 3 hours 14 minutes or 8 hours 14 minutes to go.
Grabbing popcorn and sitting back to watch the forums rage when the gifting is less exciting than expected.

Based on the in game guild help description I'm now thinking something like:
- buy 800 gem package, 1 random guildmate gets to redeem 1 limited chest opening within the next 24 hours
- buy 375 gem package, 1 random guildmate gets to redeem 1 DPC opening within the next 24 hours
- buy 175 gem package, 1 random guildmate gets to redeem 1 enchanted chest opening within the next 24 hours
- buy 60 gem package, 1 random guildmate gets to redeem 1 silver chest opening within the next 24 hours

Kangaroeland
02-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Wow you are so cool. You imply you get more than 66 which is a lot and now we are all very impressed. Even though it was apparently necessary to make two posts for it and go completely off topic but more than 66 you must be very very kewl.

When can we expect the update you guys think?

Dave3d
02-10-2014, 08:41 AM
OK, when is the update, gall darnit?
It should have come out at feb 10 12am (midnight).
:D

Edit:
YAY!
Downloading now!!!!

Edit 2:
Rainbows Bounty 2,000 gems for $199.99 ! wow.

I see no gifting option?

GhostlyJuggalo
02-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Well 2k gems for 199.99 us lol damn and still no gifting yet. You know instead of doing gems gree should focus more on guild wars by doing different classes I mean yoyd have more people spending/buying lol but oh well there's my 10 cent but the 2 cent is free

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Got update but no gifting. What's up?

Conget
02-10-2014, 10:52 AM
I think people MISUNDERSTAND gree mentioning about gifting:

http://youupload.org/9bzb0kd_w1050_h300.png
Looks more like, IF a guildmate buy a package, there is a chance for a gift drop which you can give to a guildmate

If you buy a Rainbow Bounty or DP package, you can have a chance to get a legendary armor dropped, which you can give to your guildmates.
If you buy a Forgemaster/Dragon bounty, there is a chance to drop a 2 star armor for gifting
If you buy a giants bounty or hydra bounty, there is a chance to drop a 1 star armor for gifting

To be honest, i never expect you can really give 1 of your armor freely to guildmates.
Imagine if an old player just got the current EB armor. He instant maxed it and give it to a level 11 newbie. Then that newbie wont need to buy new armors.....
So, that will makes it bad for gree economy

Matter of understanding Gree-logic

Dave3d
02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I am wondering if GM is the only one able to gift?
Or, maybe they didnt put gifting in at all.
:(

Dave3d
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I think people MISUNDERSTAND gree mentioning about gifting:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/qyz6yv.jpg
Looks more like, IF a guildmate buy a package, there is a chance for a gift drop which you can give to a guildmate

Hmmm.
Didnt notice that.
If thats the big gifting update, then that is some sad shizznit.

EljayK
02-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Hmmm.
Didnt notice that.
If thats the big gifting update, then that is some sad shizznit.

Firstly. Called it!

Second, well duh. What did you honestly expect from Gree?

There were only two possible options for what this "gifting" would have been. First: What it is. Second: gemstravaganza that applies to entire guild purchasing. Did you really think that gifting would have had anything to do with something other than buying gems outright?

Come on people. This was easily seen from a mile away. There was no way they were actually going to introduce new content to this game. Where have you been?

Reversal
02-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Gree is giving me the biggest headache ever...

http://i59.tinypic.com/nfnrjq.png

Conget
02-10-2014, 11:05 AM
At least, people should be happy they are offering limited-time 60% gems discount atm

burning pheonix
02-10-2014, 11:06 AM
I think the gifting is made so that you don't always can give a armor away but how more stars or amount of gems how more likely it's so you can give away a gift i think you can also give away some war energy

EljayK
02-10-2014, 11:07 AM
I can't wait to spend $10 and see the happiness lighting up on my guild's face when they get their basic fire armor.

Aww man, they're gonna love me so much. I'm going to have so many valentines.

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I can't wait to spend $10 and see the happiness lighting up on my guild's face when they get their basic fire armor.

Aww man, they're gonna love me so much. I'm going to have so many valentines.

Hahahahahahaha ikr?

ShadowDash1089
02-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Lol they should have saved that gifting for april fools... cuz i was fooled big time

Magicca
02-10-2014, 11:44 AM
the patch is out
this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
You cant gift anything ! As expected buy gems and
have A CHANCE at winning war energy, WOOPDIDOOOOO!

Gree you've outdone yourselves, congratulations on loosing
thousands of players after this extremely stupid update

Decu
02-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Worst update ever. Oficially quitting this game. **** you Gree.

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Dumbest update in K&D history. This is not gifting!!!

ihardcore
02-10-2014, 12:09 PM
What the .... is this... Stupid update

firefly333
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
I just got home, so you cant gift armors at all? I am reading thru pages to try and find out what the gifting is and how it works??

Am I reading right, you cannot gift armors?

Marco_
02-10-2014, 12:15 PM
I just got home, so you cant gift armors at all? I am reading thru pages to try and find out what the gifting is and how it works??

Yep. Buying gem packages gives a chance of war energy and/or low armor drops for guildmates.

EljayK
02-10-2014, 12:16 PM

Correct. When you buy a gem pack, your guild has a CHANCE to get guild energy based on the size of the purchase.

However further delving has revealed that it isn't your whole guild. It's just 1 person. So when someone buys gems, a single person gets a guild war energy, maybe.

So yeah. A lot of build up for a lot of nothing

firefly333
02-10-2014, 12:19 PM
At least, people should be happy they are offering limited-time 60% gems discount atm

Im not seeing this? Im seeing starter pack for 99 cents, 50% off

My GM received a gift of one energry. ONE, from zeus and they are all giggling

Slayer 1
02-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Correct. When you buy a gem pack, your guild has a CHANCE to get guild energy based on the size of the purchase.

However further delving has revealed that it isn't your whole guild. It's just 1 person. So when someone buys gems, a single person gets a guild war energy, maybe.

So yeah. A lot of build up for a lot of nothing

Oh, Sweet! Can I pay to get a taser enema too?

EljayK
02-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh, Sweet! Can I pay to get a taser enema too?

Sorry. Tasers are out of stock. We only have rabid badger enemas left.

Slayer 1
02-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Sorry. Tasers are out of stock. We only have rabid badger enemas left.

oh.

How many gems is that? If I buy 10, can my buddy get a butt-badger too?

Jennytsuki
02-10-2014, 01:21 PM

Guess we were only few people who aren't naive !!

The update makes me laugh, not because it's s***, but because you guys expected very exciting big things.
Well, just play as before, nothing really change...

Dark Prince
02-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Yay big suspense for...nothing
Probably took away sales and replaced it with this

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Yay big suspense for...nothing
Probably took away sales and replaced it with this

Well, we will see in the next few days I suppose, since there is another war.

firefly333
02-10-2014, 03:36 PM
I have two accounts and you would think I could gift to baby fire..but nooooo even if its a ****ty prize, sometime later might be good and we can't even pick which guildie gets the gift??

Ill take one of those enemas please and thanks.

Halo Brutes
02-10-2014, 03:40 PM
so where are my + bonus lighting lord armors

Klmart439
02-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Starting immediately as direct response to the recent effort to get more money from us. I have proposed a total boycott of gree as follows. Leading up to the next guild war no earning or buying any gems. And during the war not buying, earning, or using gems.
This boycott is in protest of the gifting the strong guilds get for spending tons of money. What about us poor advent gamers? Be fair!

Please repost

Reversal
02-10-2014, 04:06 PM
My take on the patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4awT5dnZxY

TakeTheirTeeth
02-10-2014, 04:31 PM
my guild members have yet to see any gift. I have sent 11. nothing

Marco_
02-10-2014, 04:56 PM
I have two accounts and you would think I could gift to baby fire..but nooooo even if its a ****ty prize, sometime later might be good and we can't even pick which guildie gets the gift??
If the gifts are better some other time, move your 2 accounts into a 2-person guild and then buy the gems...

firefly333
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
This boycott is in protest of the gifting the strong guilds get for spending tons of money.
Please repost

Do you get it that only the non sale gem packs get a "gift" ..and the gift seems to be ONE WAR CREDIT, that you cant give to whom you want, goes to some random person in the guild.

My Baby in baby guild got a whole 2 extra attacks next war. Someone spending big money ?? Oh wait they said they bought the $5 pack instead of the cheaper deal starter pack not understanding the gift was ONE hit next war each gift. DK fire got none of the gifts in DK who probably spent a ton more.

wow, a whole 2 extra hits next war...bring it on. expires when war starts, so if it goes to gm in baby guild who doesnt hit, wasted.

Dianish
02-10-2014, 08:27 PM
This was expected. No big deal.

Dave3d
02-10-2014, 08:50 PM
My take on the patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4awT5dnZxY

Thanks for this.
102 bought.
:)

Didnt get 102 2-star armors though, like it says you will in the news section. Got a screenie of it also.
Contacted Gree about it.

Dianish
02-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Thanks for this.
102 bought.
:)

Didnt get 102 2-star armors though, like it says you will in the news section. Got a screenie of it also.
Contacted Gree about it.

Its clearly says "This Valentines day" and its not Valentines Day yet.

I dont get the fuzz about the armor on the starter pack. So many complaining about not getting it - Its not even Valentines Day yet.

wolfman523
02-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Hello! Long time, no see, fellow knights! I've got some fantastic news and some interesting patch notes for you!!!

**COMING SOON!GUILD GIFTING! GIFT YOUR GUILD MATES WITH LEGENDARY REWARDS! COMING FEBRUARY 10!**

**NEW! Rainbow's Bounty GEM PACK! COMING FEBRUARY 10! LOOK FOR IT IN THE SHOP!**

**Improved guild war energy bar!!**

**NEW FUSION RESULTS**
- Witch's Robes [Air/Earth] (Legendary)
- Horseman's Battlegear [Fire/Water] (Legendary)
- Aegis of the Wyvern [Earth/Spirit] (Legendary)
- Behemoth Vanguard [Fire/Spirit] (Legendary)
- Arborsteel Vanguard [Earth/Water] (Epic)
- Northerner's Battlegear [Water] (Epic)

*Various Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes*

http://i.imgur.com/kRss9hS.gif
New gifting is stupid only if you spend money then guild might get a rare or ultra rare armor

Kangaroeland
02-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Least Elita could've done is temper the expectations when everyone was talking about legendary gifting, this is just a ****ing slap in the face. I hardly ever complain on updates or eb or whatever some people whine about here 24/7, but i was actually looking forward to a gifting option to help some of my lower lvl guildies and this... this is a complete joke tbh. Also please give me my missing 2* armors from the pack, and dont reply to my support ticket like always: "tell us if you still experience the issue" and then i have to wait 3-4 weeks again.

LadyG
02-11-2014, 03:27 AM
I'm new to the forums but have been playing for several months so when our guild heard about the "Gifting" Gree was going to have, we got all excited (just like all the other Guilds). But this update has made us realize something. Gree really is as Gree-dy as all those other forums, YouTube videos and blogs say!

Seriously, Gree? You already hold the #1 spot in EVERY SINGLE GUILD WAR, but you couldn't make the players happy just once? Here's an ides: How about you create 2 links to 2 separate wars. One for the Top 100 guilds to war it out (or just Gem users) We know you'll still be #1 since you guys programmed this game, I'm sure you have NEVER had to pay for gems. And the other war link for all the other guilds so that we all feel like we are actually making progress!

Also, what was so wrong with allowing the guilds a chance to "gift" their armors with their fellow guild members? I understand the problem with gifting to brand new players, but what about putting a level-limit on it? (Like Level 40+)

Anyway, my feelings are the same as everyone else's. You guys really let down a lot of people. You guys make enough money as it is, try thinking of the players.

burning pheonix
02-11-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm new to the forums but have been playing for several months so when our guild heard about the "Gifting" Gree was going to have, we got all excited (just like all the other Guilds). But this update has made us realize something. Gree really is as Gree-dy as all those other forums, YouTube videos and blogs say!

Seriously, Gree? You already hold the #1 spot in EVERY SINGLE GUILD WAR, but you couldn't make the players happy just once? Here's an ides: How about you create 2 links to 2 separate wars. One for the Top 100 guilds to war it out (or just Gem users) We know you'll still be #1 since you guys programmed this game, I'm sure you have NEVER had to pay for gems. And the other war link for all the other guilds so that we all feel like we are actually making progress!

Also, what was so wrong with allowing the guilds a chance to "gift" their armors with their fellow guild members? I understand the problem with gifting to brand new players, but what about putting a level-limit on it? (Like Level 40+)

Anyway, my feelings are the same as everyone else's. You guys really let down a lot of people. You guys make enough money as it is, try thinking of the players.

Yes I was thinking also that you could give away armors but then you don't need to buy gems for opening chests

Reversal
02-11-2014, 08:31 AM
Free Arena Energy
Free Epic Boss Energy
Free Gems
10000% HP Regeneration speed
Unlimited Slots for Armors
Unlimited Friend Slots
More Guild Capacity
Trading
Auction House
Bigger Element Bonuses
6-Star Armors
7-Star Armors
Custom Character Creation
Better Daily Log Prizes
Compensation for all the times Gree annoyed us.

We want it all.

Slayer 1
02-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Huh? Wha.....what's that you're saying? that all the *****ing and whining on the boards make complainers sound like Charlie Brown's Mom?

That there are more than enough folks buying gems at an alarming rate that Gree doesn't even bother to fix the obvious holes in their code?

Will wonders never cease.