PDA

View Full Version : We need to start seeing Rank lists

Iron Maiden
02-03-2014, 02:00 PM
I understand that sometimes things get tied up but it is really frustrating that we never seem to see the rank listings anymore!! I don't personally always have time to do them but I try to help the KA community. On my list after last war we were told we would have one soon and I might be crazy but I didn't find one. It is nice to fuel our competitiveness by knowing how we did compared to others. I thought that was a point of the game!

Please start ranking lists again!!!!

Lys
02-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Actually, we had the last two lists you did have claims that we would see official postings soon. Once by Sirius, the other by CJ. Damn shame that they still aren't delivering.

Iron Maiden
02-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Its just so silly that they don't post anymore! It was fun and nice to see. Honestly I just don't understand why they don't post them and I can only assume it is because others like myself have posted some the best we could. I just don't have the time this week :(

Zenobia
02-03-2014, 02:29 PM
No worries, those who have done it before - decided it was my turn again and started one. :)

But ITA that it would be great if Gree would do it themselves. It can't be that hard - one war they had the list up within a couple hours! They just can't seem to be bothered most of the time. :(

Iron Maiden
02-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Thank you for starting one! lol If I didn't see one I was going to start if I had to! lol- was avoiding though. I would still like to see a list! so ridiculous!!!

Capitalsfanatic
02-03-2014, 04:08 PM
No list was ever posted that I'm aware of. Expectation set, but not met.

Valid or
02-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I thought they stopped posting ranking lists and just never said a word.

KenjoMegi1
02-03-2014, 08:55 PM
I think it happened right around the time they started pushing for more wars. They spend all their time prepping for the next war and forget the one that just completed. How about we extend the time between wars to 4 weeks. Gree has enough games now that they can space wars out between all the games a little more. This gives them more time to put things together and stop receiving so many complaints.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Valid or
02-05-2014, 02:16 PM
I think it happened right around the time they started pushing for more wars. They spend all their time prepping for the next war and forget the one that just completed. How about we extend the time between wars to 4 weeks. Gree has enough games now that they can space wars out between all the games a little more. This gives them more time to put things together and stop receiving so many complaints.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-
Great idea..and would go along with what they said origanaly about wars being once a month. But it seems their once a month is every 3 weeks.
But they know we whant this..and we have asked every war for a longer time frame between wars.but gree has decided 3 weeks is optimal regardless how meny times we ask for a longer time frame.

Ebes
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Too busy counting the money and they forget to click the 'send results out' button. So much to count, i understand.

Sirius
02-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Alright folks I should have the list up sometime shortly. I was off and just got back to work!

Shluggy
02-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Wow!! Exciting!! I'd all but given up on it!!

Palewood
02-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Sirius - can we have the individual rank put up as well? The other thread about the splash screen is linked directly to this issue and thread and to have some feedback and clarity on this service as an ongoing feature of the game would be very much appreciated by every player.

- splash screen
- in game functionality in the longer run
- guild rank and rewards
- individual rank and rewards