PDA

View Full Version : What do you like in CC?

Welches1
02-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Is there anything you actually like about the game? Maybe if we tell Gree and his folks what we like about the game they won't actually change it, unless improvement is needed.

1. Syndicates
2. Hood expansions

Annnnd that's all I can think of off top. What about you?

DavidtheBoo
02-03-2014, 01:17 PM
I like how I create my own hood and see it getting better after a while. Would still love to see moving objects in the hood though e.g. Cars or buses.
Syndicates are great too

Zendfrim
02-03-2014, 01:20 PM
I like the following:

Camping is easier than ever, encouraged by the shtty rivals list change.

Leveling has no benefit or purpose.

All events are easy to opt out of.

No reason to buy or spend gold.

I get to watch gree employees make fools of themselves by trying to rationalize constant screw ups.

At this point my optimal play style could practically be realized.

I enjoy the friends I have made as a result of this terrible disaster of a game.

bubu2000
02-03-2014, 01:43 PM
I like the lockoff screen,..... Dang there is no one....

Governer
02-03-2014, 01:46 PM
I enjoy playing the game. I like building my hood up. I like robbing people, though I don't do it much. I enjoy talking to the friends I've made. I like the LTB's, and I like the LTQ's, though I never finish them because I don't buy gold that much. It's a great game for me. I know it has it's problems, but lets face it, Gree does not make anyone play, you don't have to buy gold, I don't and I can still play and have fun. Maybe if people didn't complain all the time about everything they might enjoy it for what it is A Game. That's just my opinion.

Danny Clear
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Id really like 2 go the opposite way on this 1 but ill stick 2 the thread.

1. Raid Boss
2. Sltq
3. LTB's (that actually cost more than 10k n can be completed w/o gold)
4. New rivals list, it actually makes me rob again.
5. In game player messaging. Not many games allow u 2 send a person message to players outside of your guild/syndicate. This is probably overlooked half the time but a great recruiting tool and fun for a little trash talking once in a wile lol

candyson
02-03-2014, 04:50 PM
1) my syndicate members/social aspect
2) being able to help out other syndicates
3) hood growth... But no reason anymore with these LTBs
4) Epic boss events

Blowin Smoke
02-03-2014, 06:02 PM
I like the friendships I've built through members of my syndicate after talking a lot to each other on other communication apps.

While were here I might as well throw a few dislikes in:
As a heavy gold spender I dislike:

This game gets more and more expensive to play if your competitive
The constant promises of updates that we have yet to see
And how Cj54 uses a lot of words, yet manages to still say absolutely nothing.

ZK [Adrian] ZK
02-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Honestly this game has lists it's umph, it used to be really fun, now I only play for the better of my team. And I have made some great friends along the way, but on the note of this thread;
I like
1.Syndicates
2. Raid Boss (when we can actually get Uzis)
3. Friends I have made

one man gang
02-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Careful, if they know what you like they.. I've said to much already!

I love tacos
02-03-2014, 07:48 PM
To be honest, I like the syndicate events. Once gree puts an end to that I will put the game down. Too many changes for me to cope with.

Luv4UR Mom
02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Nothing... Extra characters

Lab5394
02-03-2014, 11:30 PM
I like the events and for some reason I enjoy collecting items.

Mirmur
02-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Great idea of a thread.

- I like building up IPH (hard to do lately)
- the teamwork required within a syn for every event, the frieneships that are made.
- most of all I liked the sltq where u could jump between syns. I personally saw many great syns out there, great active & funny people. First time I realized how many great ppl were playing cc, and I wish we had some sort of ALL-players-united kinds of events every once in a while.

aron
02-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Syndicates, WD Battle, PvP event w/leaderboard, Raid Boss, SLTQ, Epic boss, LTQ, LTB <- in that order

Not even gonna mention case event

N41LZ
02-04-2014, 05:12 AM
Nothing... Extra characters

Luv4UR Mom

tom73
02-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Interactions. Built good friendships in syndicate. Also got some people very angry through robs and retaliation which I thought was great fun. Love when players go postal and threaten total destruction.

Also love building iph.

Gato blanca
02-04-2014, 05:45 AM
I like the battles between syns
I like That you need to work together in a syn and I also like to work with other syns to help each other out.
It really is the social aspect of the game and also the strategic thinking That is needed sometimes.

So consequently LTQ, case events are my least favorite. Oh and the last pvp.... That was boring too.

Welches1
02-04-2014, 09:30 PM
"5. In game player messaging. Not many games allow u 2 send a person message to players outside of your guild/syndicate. This is probably overlooked half the time but a great recruiting tool and fun for a little trash talking once in a wile lol"

May be the most over looked pro about this game.