PDA

View Full Version : Is this a mistake? Any mods able to confirm.....

PoopyPants
02-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Seriously? No events for two days! Come on gree....How about a data push where we can start collecting Uzi for the next raid boss? If you guys won't fix the drop rate or the gold to Uzi ratio, the least you guys could do is keep the Uzi dropping non stop till next shortage. Or maybe put the raid boss before war?

RealTeflonDon
02-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Not another raid boss before the war... Start dropping uzis? Yes plz.

Realistically they should bump the case event to today. Its like taking a break from the game anyways.

PoopyPants
02-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Yea I realized I wrote that kinda stupid. I didn't mean another raid boss before this war. I mean rather than a war finishing and a raid boss a few days later. How about they move raid boss events in general to the last event before a war starts.

PoopyPants
02-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Didn't we all say no more case events in the feedback thread? Oh Nvm they don't care

saggs
02-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Gree:confused:

RealTeflonDon
02-03-2014, 12:15 PM
In that case, fecal trousers, I agree. Raid bosses should be closer to the start of war. Immediately following (within a couple days), sucks.

Bottom line... Time is needed to collect uzis.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
02-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Uzi collection time - problem
No event for two days - go out and talk to real people for a change!

GucciMane
02-03-2014, 12:32 PM
people complain about not having a break from this game then threads like this appear

no one is ever satisfied

StickyNick
02-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Seriously? No events for two days! Come on gree....How about a data push where we can start collecting Uzi for the next raid boss? If you guys won't fix the drop rate or the gold to Uzi ratio, the least you guys could do is keep the Uzi dropping non stop till next shortage. Or maybe put the raid boss before war?

Yes, agreed. New uzi drop should start immediately after the raid boss ends. Otherwise there isn't enough time to collect them.

StickyNick
02-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Lmao... fecal trousers.

tom73
02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
people complain about not having a break from this game then threads like this appear

no one is ever satisfied

You noticed that too...

PoopyPants
02-03-2014, 12:56 PM
In that case, fecal trousers, I agree......
LMAO nicely said man

StickyNick
02-03-2014, 12:59 PM

no one is ever satisfied

Just a thought...but perhaps not EVERYONE wants a break from the game. And also, I think most people they say they want a break mean not 4 events at once. Bottom line, Raid Boss is a great event for people to gain strength, but you can't finish it without uzis. We need time to collect uzis, or next boss will be the same as this one where everyone floods the forum needing to buy them. Kinda dumb to have to buy something that drops for free, just to finish an event that's offered by the game creators, who also create the buildings and such that we collect the cash from that we use to buy the "free" drop item. Viscious circle if you ask me.

cmbrbb
02-03-2014, 02:17 PM
I agree 100% with allowing the Uzis to start dropping now. IMO I think people want a break from things that directly require energy. When they overlap them it makes it hard to do anything other than the LTQ. I understand you have a choice and can choose not to do it, but, you still kind of feel like you want to try and stay competitive and get those prizes. I think the PvP was a nice change, even though it had it's own things to complain about; but I think they need to vary the events and come up with new events. It seems like every new master plan is basically the same stuff with different names and prizes.

GucciMane
02-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Just a thought...but perhaps not EVERYONE wants a break from the game. And also, I think most people they say they want a break mean not 4 events at once. Bottom line, Raid Boss is a great event for people to gain strength, but you can't finish it without uzis. We need time to collect uzis, or next boss will be the same as this one where everyone floods the forum needing to buy them. Kinda dumb to have to buy something that drops for free, just to finish an event that's offered by the game creators, who also create the buildings and such that we collect the cash from that we use to buy the "free" drop item. Viscious circle if you ask me.

Lmao.....I never said you had to take a break from the game. You can log on, collect, plan out the LTB event which is currently ongoing, rob/attack other players to your heart's content today. The point I've made here is that not everyone needs to have an ongoing event to enjoy this game - and, when finally a day of downtime happens out come the threads asking for something to do. I'll be throwing up a hood expansion and putting up some new hood art today once I take a break from work.

And on the uzi point - hypothetical question for I do not care your answer - did you consider collecting red uzis during the war? I sure as hell didn't - and I paid the consequences, literally, by spending $25B with my syn on uzis, but we finished the event. I don't think people are maximizing the energy regen time they have regardless before even needing a head start on new uzi data pushes.

StickyNick
02-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Lmao.....I never said you had to take a break from the game. You can log on, collect, plan out the LTB event which is currently ongoing, rob/attack other players to your heart's content today. The point I've made here is that not everyone needs to have an ongoing event to enjoy this game - and, when finally a day of downtime happens out come the threads asking for something to do. I'll be throwing up a hood expansion and putting up some new hood art today once I take a break from work.

And on the uzi point - hypothetical question for I do not care your answer - did you consider collecting red uzis during the war? I sure as hell didn't - and I paid the consequences, literally, by spending $25B with my syn on uzis, but we finished the event. I don't think people are maximizing the energy regen time they have regardless before even needing a head start on new uzi data pushes.

You know what else is funny...Gree fixed the energy glitch and low and behold no one had Uzis for the raid boss. Odd, lol. Honestly I did think of collecting during war. Just like robbing during war. A lot of people don't collect when in battle because they lose money if they lose a hit. Makes it the perfect time to rob, during regen battles.

Blowin Smoke
02-03-2014, 05:42 PM
You know what else is funny...Gree fixed the energy glitch and low and behold no one had Uzis for the raid boss. Odd, lol. Honestly I did think of collecting during war. Just like robbing during war. A lot of people don't collect when in battle because they lose money if they lose a hit. Makes it the perfect time to rob, during regen battles.
Just my thought, I collected 295 Uzis for my syndicate BEFORE the raid boss event started, after it started, I sold the rest to buy bonuses for my syndicate. If everyone in my 60 man sycdicate collected as many Uzis as I did before the event started we would of had enough to finish.
Sorry to anyone who doesn't agree.

RealTeflonDon
02-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Smoke, how far on LTQs did you go?

Blowin Smoke
02-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Smoke, how far on LTQs did you go?
Completed the Stamfa ltq, and a few before it. I stayed away from the pvp event though. Lol.
This may explain the Uzi count. Not going Lie, it cost a substantial amount of gold that most players wouldn't invest into a single event, all I'm saying is if everyone in my syndicate did the same as I, we would have finished the raid boss levels,