PDA

View Full Version : To Ric and you know who...

Vltor_Ace
02-03-2014, 11:52 AM
I wanted to take a moment of reflection on events over the last few months. It is no secret who I am or what faction I lead. This message is not for everyone, but I did need to make some things publicly clear to those that know who they are.

First, both myself and my team have been very blessed by your acquaintance. Our team would not be where they are today without your help. We have had fun chatting with you in our groupme as well! Everyone on our team gave thanks where it was due, and we were all amazed at what happened within a matter of minutes.

Then after months of friendship and fun, rumors began circulating... friends could no longer be friends, but instead public allegiances were called for. These alliances came with strings, choose one side or the other. Then the stones began being thrown. Unfortunately, I am guilty of wielding a large boulder myself. And with the information received in good faith I assumed to be true... mine was cast toward you and your brothers.

At last after the dust settles, we found ourselves with no allies, no friends, and a bag full of empty promises and falsehoods. Our team has had its own hardships through all of this, and we now see where our true friends reside. True friends are those that will be open and honest even in hard times, even when there is nothing to gain but friendship. We have finally seen through the web of deceit and found the truth. Unfortunately things have been said, stone have been thrown that can never be undone. But it is my hope to build this friendship to a new level.

The public will always seek to lay blame. They must come up with a reason they cannot be the best. They will falsely accuse of illegal practices or unethical behavior. The truth is that my old friend that will not be named is a good person. He is the only one that sought to help with no expectation in return. He has been with us to laugh together and fight together. Our team has been restructured, in hopes to rebuild a once strong friendship. I am not asking for anything today or tomorrow. As you read this, I want you to know that my team is not expecting a hand-out, but we would like to rebuild the bridge that was destroyed over the last month. Many teammates miss the banter and the motivation that you brought to us. One day in the future, I hope you will consider my public apology and know that I have realized what your friends stand for and we are on the same team.

Yours

Kefa
02-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Well said, ACE. We made some judgment errors, driven by internal issues and external pressure from those who proposed a "better way". In the end, we hurt some valued friends and even lost some long-standing pillars of our own core team.

So I agree, and publicly say, I apologize for jumping on the band wagon and letting good friends lose faith in both our honor and integrity. I'm grateful for having met all the persons affected, and only hope they realize that I and our team have nothing but gratitude for everything anyone has done to help us gain a footing in this game.

For the ones we permanently lost in the fallout, the game isn't the same without you :(

Taquila!!

Happy gaming!

Colonel J
02-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Those ones you lost permenatly. Lack forgiveness. But the ones who forgave you . Are the definition of a great human being. Wish u luck ace. Dont worry too much about the cold hearted ones im sure far greater players may come along. I would much rather a player to stick around and not jump ship at the drop of a hat. Faction whores have their days numbered. Recruit on players niceness and dedication not their stats.

Mr. Artois
02-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Yawn ......

yan840016765
02-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Recruit on players niceness and dedication not their stats.

Very true and I agree!

Inimical
02-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Do you guys have a private forum?
I recommend invisionfree or Gree's personal faction forum.

DTA-HOG
02-04-2014, 05:14 AM
Uhh guys this is a war game. Not a congregation based upon religious beliefs. SACK UP fellas!

Dutchie
02-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Uhh guys this is a war game. Not a congregation based upon religious beliefs. SACK UP fellas!Religious beliefs!!?? You need your head examining because you do come out with some proper toilet at times!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Religious beliefs!!?? You need your head examining because you do come out with some proper toilet at times!

He doesn't read that good Dutchie. He saw the word restructured which does look a little like 'resurrected' in the last paragraph and figured it must be Easter.

Now where is that wascally wabbit.

Agent Orange
02-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Religious beliefs!!?? You need your head examining because you do come out with some proper toilet at times!

Flan wannabe perchance. I put dta on my ignore list a while ago, pity it doesn't make him entirely invisible.

yan840016765
02-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Flan wannabe perchance. I put dta on my ignore list a while ago, pity it doesn't make him entirely invisible.

Agent Orange, did your Droid account say hi to me in the game? what is the level of your droid account now? IF not, there must be a guy who used the same ID as yours. Just checking...