PDA

View Full Version : Hello gangsters welcome to Crime City

Mr.Shh...
02-03-2014, 10:37 AM
My name is Mr. Shh...actually its Officer Mr. Shh...wait Officer Shh...well you get the drift, Crime City is a city of oppurtunity and thats what i bring to you....a chance to become the best officer you can be for the low price of $1million i can show you the beat...ok so scenerio: youre walking your beat and see a criminal robbing a gas station do you a. Stop him or b. Just let it go...besides hes a good person inside? Wrong you C...bribe him cause in Crime City thats what officers do...think about it $1million is a low price for valuable info like that also i can show you how to spend uour whole life getting free gold by watching videos about makeup and dumb movies so come on down to Mr. Shh...'s hood and let him train you to be a better person!

Platform96
02-03-2014, 11:41 AM
obviously this guy didn't pass grade school.

warrends
02-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Read it. Tried reading it again. Tried a third time. Failed all three times. 5 minutes I will never get back.

You need a spell checker. My 7 year old can probably help you with that. Same with your punctuation. And ... what exactly is the point of your post?

And ... and ... I hope you're not trying to say that you are an expert in CC. Your sig has all three of your accounts, levels and stats. None of them are remotely outstanding. I'm lvl 59 at 4M. That's not very outstanding itself, but double yours. Just sayin' ...

Mr.Shh...
02-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Hey guys thanks for responding, im glad to see you are intrested in becoming an officer of Crime City...well glad i can help.
Theres just a few steps you need to complete to become the officer of your dreams....step 1: donate $1m into my off shore account

RealTeflonDon
02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Someone's bored..

saggs
02-03-2014, 12:17 PM
:confused::confused:

Mr.Shh...
02-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Lol yea very bored ;( somebody give me something to do before i post another thread, agh!!!!
Someone's bored..

Mr.Shh...
02-03-2014, 12:24 PM
I passed school...wait what grade is grade school, im gonna try to see if i passed that one too
obviously this guy didn't pass grade school.

Mr.Shh...
02-03-2014, 12:26 PM
First off....how old is your 7 year old? Im currently hiring 7 year olds for editing at $250k per customer...
Read it. Tried reading it again. Tried a third time. Failed all three times. 5 minutes I will never get back.

You need a spell checker. My 7 year old can probably help you with that. Same with your punctuation. And ... what exactly is the point of your post?

And ... and ... I hope you're not trying to say that you are an expert in CC. Your sig has all three of your accounts, levels and stats. None of them are remotely outstanding. I'm lvl 59 at 4M. That's not very outstanding itself, but double yours. Just sayin' ...