PDA

View Full Version : A few improvements that could go a long way

Blade of 3
02-03-2014, 10:30 AM
I have been playing Legends at War a lot lately and I've found it to be an interesting game. One thing I've noticed is that there are some features in it that would make Modern War a lot less bothersome for some aspects and much more enjoyable. Some of these features are:
(Please note most of these are issues with Android version of MW.)

-Shake to collect cash: this could be a simple, yet extremely useful feature. It is very time consuming to scroll across a very large base to collect from all of the money buildings. Implementing this would save a lot of time and make it much easier to collect money buildings in everyone's hectic daily lives.

-Sort out WD categories (points/record): just being able to sort out your faction's players helps to see who is helping, who is not, and how well you are doing compared to your faction. It gets annoying for us Android players to have to scroll up and down sorting out where everyone is. LaW has done a nice job to make it work for Android and it would be nice to see it work on MW also.

-Guild/faction event leaderboard: a much awaited fix. Numerous threads have been created asking for Gree to fix the issue of the randomness that is the Android's faction event leaderboards. What makes me wonder if they will ever fix it is that LaW does not even have this feature for their Android players. I'm not an expert in programming so I cannot judge the difficulty it is to correct this issue, but I can say that Android users would much appreciate to have this feature available and working.

I'm not going to list every problem as many will just be fixed over time. These issues have been around since the start of their events and would be a nice fix to see. What would you guys like to be implemented into MW that you have seen in other Gree games or just thought of on your own?

Blodiea
02-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I used to get push notifications when my team was at war. Having that back plus one for raid boss would be nice. I am on android.

lemonhaze
02-03-2014, 04:03 PM
good ideals for MW but gree needs to fix all the other problems here before they even attempt to make new code to add more things in

Generik79
02-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Hold down, hit the x!

Blade of 3
02-03-2014, 06:07 PM
good ideals for MW but gree needs to fix all the other problems here before they even attempt to make new code to add more things in
Very ttrue but I can bare with most of the other issues. I think these would be more beneficial.

lemonhaze
02-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Very ttrue but I can bare with most of the other issues. I think these would be more beneficial. i agree and haveing units in order like in KA would be very helpful to us as well..not like they cant do that one since KA has it..i hate trying to scrolll the inventory and look for 1 unit