PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement Request: shake to scatter

AdamInToronto
02-03-2014, 09:07 AM
It's been a long-standing gripe of many a player here: mission maps with hoards of walkers crowding the one target you want to hit, leading many times to hitting the wrong one.

One way to reduce the problem might be to add a shake-to-scatter feature on the mission maps. This would essentially mean that giving your iPhone a shake would redistibute (scatter) the walkers on the map. Not only functional, but somewhat intuitive too as shaking something is a not-uncommon reaction to frustration.

Another fix might be to provide a user-preference to disable animations. This option helps out other areas of the game as well, such as improving raiding time.

Adm.J
02-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Its like watching an episode of The Walking Dead on some of those maps lol.

X-BASS
02-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Yeah sake it baby, that may help with the annoying of waiting till the NPC you want to hit is free of neiborghs.

spoolinq
02-03-2014, 12:28 PM
How about shake to collect all building money like the other GREE games?

Lancerdually
02-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Yes, and a special VIP Map for topless dancers that you can have shake it :cool:

Tardavic
02-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate your feedback and this will be passed over to our developers right away!

Colonel J
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
No leave it the way it is. A person cannot build character if they are not challenged. Too many people allways seek the easy way out. A man with no paitence is like a peice of used toilet paper good for nothing. If you want a nice girfreind show her you have paitence. If shes a smart women she would prefer that over looks. Just be content we have npcs to hit. You have to remember you cant have everything your way in life.

Sparkle
02-03-2014, 05:00 PM
No leave it the way it is. A person cannot build character if they are not challenged.

Agreed. I like the challenge.

2000y2k
02-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Or just use the original NPCs and stop adding new ones for every event. I know too easy.

lemonhaze
02-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Its like watching an episode of The Walking Dead on some of those maps lol. hahah yes it is...gree does it so we have to use a extra bit of gold :p

Colonel J
02-03-2014, 11:28 PM
You got to give gree credit for in which way they conduct business. Put yourself in their shoes. Id be proud too of a great supurb enterprise. Money does make the world go round. What right do we have to say gree go overboard? Unless youve owned a 50 million dollar empire shut your guts. Have fun remaining the pawn thou art. Long live gree for providing priceless entertainment.

Todd192
02-03-2014, 11:49 PM
How about shake to collect all building money like the other GREE games?

Which Gree games have this feature?

free play
02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Very good idea, shake and bake

X-BASS
02-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Which Gree games have this feature?

The only shake to "collect" is when you raid, you shake to get those raiding icons out of sight.

Mr.Grumpy
02-04-2014, 03:30 AM
what's a girlfriend?

Dutchie
02-04-2014, 03:59 AM
You got to give gree credit for in which way they conduct business. Put yourself in their shoes. Id be proud too of a great supurb enterprise. Money does make the world go round. What right do we have to say gree go overboard? Unless youve owned a 50 million dollar empire shut your guts. Have fun remaining the pawn thou art. Long live gree for providing priceless entertainment.Priceless entertainment? The price of this entertainment can be astronomical for a "whale". I will soon reveal a very scary article based on research.

free play
02-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Priceless entertainment? The price of this entertainment can be astronomical for a "whale". I will soon reveal a very scary article based on research.

Put that in a tread of it's own, so we can find it easily enough, looking forward to it

Dutchie
02-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Put that in a tread of it's own, so we can find it easily enough, looking forward to it Don't worry, I will! GREE aren't the only ones who use this extortion model. EA's Dungeon Keeper (Originally BullFrog) which was a classic game on the PC that I loved and enjoyed playing when it first came out is now available on the mobile platform. They have changed the graphics to appeal to the younger market and serious amounts of in-app purchases are required to progress through the game. This model is exploiting gamers, especially the younger generation, by the big gaming companies. I was looking to download it but after having read the reviews, it is a case of AVOID!

thetruth
02-04-2014, 06:15 AM
You got to give gree credit for in which way they conduct business. Put yourself in their shoes. Id be proud too of a great supurb enterprise. Money does make the world go round. What right do we have to say gree go overboard? Unless youve owned a 50 million dollar empire shut your guts. Have fun remaining the pawn thou art. Long live gree for providing priceless entertainment.

How can you give credit for how Gree conducts its business?
I'd say the game would have been better off in Funzio's hands, but I understand why Funzio wanted to cash out at $180-$200 mil for their business, great deal for them.

Since it's been in Gree's hands they try their hardest to squeeze as much out of its customers while providing least amount of long term value, also ignoring customers and complaints, hurting long time/loyal customers and adding to all this questionable business practices for events.

Maybe you're drinking the Gree Kool-Aid or think customers have no say in the product/services in which they buy/use. So I can't question any large corporation and their business practices or make suggestions because my company doesn't have a valuation of at least $50 million dollars? Do you even realize how silly your thinking is?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Priceless entertainment? The price of this entertainment can be astronomical for a "whale". I will soon reveal a very scary article based on research.

OH NO DUTCHIE!

OMG, not the admission from the 'Lu Whale'?

Area51z
02-04-2014, 11:40 AM
]Yeah sake it baby, that may help with the annoying of waiting till the NPC you want to hit is free of neiborghs

-Sake -is a GREAT way to help with the annoyance. Specially when it's accompanied by sushi.

X-BASS
02-04-2014, 05:15 PM
]Yeah sake it baby, that may help with the annoying of waiting till the NPC you want to hit is free of neiborghs

-Sake -is a GREAT way to help with the annoyance. Specially when it's accompanied by sushi.

Nice on you, you win a bottle, enjoy!

Dutchie
02-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Don't worry, I will! GREE aren't the only ones who use this extortion model. EA's Dungeon Keeper (Originally BullFrog) which was a classic game on the PC that I loved and enjoyed playing when it first came out is now available on the mobile platform. They have changed the graphics to appeal to the younger market and serious amounts of in-app purchases are required to progress through the game. This model is exploiting gamers, especially the younger generation, by the big gaming companies. I was looking to download it but after having read the reviews, it is a case of AVOID!The backlash has started! Even Peter Molyneux waded in!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26033685

I hope Thomas Baekdal is right!

Sherah
02-07-2014, 07:33 AM
:mad::mad:Grrrrr.... I always hit the wrong ones by mistake. It suuuuuuucks, especially when you hit something like a 400 energy target GAAAHHHH!!!!!