PDA

View Full Version : New Event 02/04

fcfury
02-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Is the new event that starts tomorrow another LTQ or a PvP tournament?

Griffin4
02-03-2014, 09:08 AM
It wont be a pvp gree have shelved these as there was not enough participation

fcfury
02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
We just had one in CC and it was pretty horrible

02-03-2014, 10:48 AM
I hope not 2 ltq at once

warrends
02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
It's a "Limited Time Mission". I think I remember those from long ago. How are they different from "Limited Time Quests"???

Bigger question, which we won't know until it begins: individual or faction? I sincerely hope it's individual, so we can relax a bit and go at our own pace. But since we just had an individual LTQ, I fear it'll be faction. That will suck. We all just spent the last four days coordinating 24/7 with our factions to complete the raid boss event. That was easy when compared to trying to coordinate hundreds of map target hits for an entire faction of 58 members.

yupyup
02-03-2014, 11:56 AM
I hope a faction mission, they are so much more fun the single.

nubb
02-03-2014, 01:40 PM
i agree i am exausted been up for i dont know long go hard crash hard after!!!

Griffin4
02-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Hope its individual i need a rest after this faction boss

2000y2k
02-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Since this is the wish list thread I'm hoping for a faction LTQ that uses the original fighters.

Aks
02-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Lets see Gree might turn out to be nice.. Gives extra time to finish current ltq..
Anything can happen here..

DTA-HOG
02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Gree said there would be an epic boss before WD. I don't see how they can squeeze it in. It's probably another 4000 gold ltq but we will have a bonus on this one. It could also be the 10-crate event as well.

aikjones
02-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Faction mission will be awesome as i dont need to be up all the time, i can get my assigned duties done when am awake and available.

DTA-HOG
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
I think we have seen out last faction ltq until this whole airplane mode debacle is settled once and for all.

2000y2k
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, sorry about that and will be sure to let our developers know and apologize for any confusion.

Hey guys, do not always rely on the calendar timer, as the in-game timer shows the correct time.
The event ends on 2/4/2014.

Thanks!

Why is this so difficult? We now have two posts that do not answer the basic question of when does the event end. Are we to assume the event ends on 2/4/2014 or when the timer ends on 2/5/14?

It would be great to know this so players can plan how far they want to go and when they need to complete the event by if they are are planning to use gold.

Please clarify.

lightning strikes
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Maybe its a new. I read that in cc there is a valour based event. Dont know more.

Mr llama
02-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Why is this so difficult? We now have two posts that do not answer the basic question of when does the event end. Are we to assume the event ends on 2/4/2014 or when the timer ends on 2/5/14?

It would be great to know this so players can plan how far they want to go and when they need to complete the event by if they are are planning to use gold.

Please clarify.It's going to end tomorrow

The event ends on 2/4/2014.

Thanks!

2000y2k
02-03-2014, 11:15 PM
It's going to end tomorrow

That's what I thought too until Gree posted that we should go by the timer which currently shows about 36 hours left.

JerseyGirl
02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
I hope its a faction ltq!

HPF
02-04-2014, 07:58 AM
Hopefully new event starts in 3 hours. Mission plan board shows wd campaign begins 3Days : 3Hours .

cheif505
02-04-2014, 08:40 AM
*top♢♧♡♤ 200 Faction need 2 - 3 players .♢♡♤♧no dead weight..

Top 200 Faction looking for 2 players maybe more!
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤☆☆♤♤♤♤♤♤♧♧♧☆☆☆♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join the General Nuisances Faction No. 679 692 373. We have 49/52 players.**NO DEAD WEIGHT **174 chile Placed 191 in Cuba, 288th in Italy, 292nd in Mexico, 294th in France. Looking for active players!!! Join now and receive the following increases to your profile!*
Cash output 20%
Health Regen -36%
Building defense 35%
Infantry defense 35%
Ground defense 35%
Air Defense 25%
Sea Defense 20%
Infantry attack 20%
Ground attack 20%
Air attack 5%
Casualty bonus -5%
Guild Member Increase +32
****looking to be part of a well organized TEAM ..***.send request...will respond asap.*
If your not active you need not apply
We require a 5x iPh daily donation. We have no gold use requirement

Hiei
02-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Just got word that it's going to be a fltq. Not sure if its true or not but I hope it is.

Tardavic
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey guys, the new event which you guys are asking about is going to both an individual and faction based LTQ.

This event will also be starting soon, within the next few hours I believe. If you have any questions o concerns regarding this event, we will gladly pass that over to the developers.

Thanks!

Mr llama
02-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey guys, the new event which you guys are asking about is going to both an individual and faction based LTQ.

This event will also be starting soon, within the next few hours I believe. If you have any questions o concerns regarding this event, we will gladly pass that over to the developers.

Thanks!How about us being told the casbah clash would end today. I stopped doing it now I find it has another day

VSH
02-04-2014, 12:22 PM
How about us being told the casbah clash would end today. I stopped doing it now I find it has another day

I hear you bro, but the bigger question here is 'how the **** can we have two energy events running at the same time???'

GREE you've got to cut this **** out. Time and time again your loyal customer base tells you about this kind of BS. Don't bother running to tell the developers, pass it on the CEO or the Managing Director.

As I always say with regards GREE.......same shi.t, different day.

fcfury
02-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I hear you bro, but the bigger question here is 'how the **** can we have two energy events running at the same time???'

GREE you've got to cut this **** out. Time and time again your loyal customer base tells you about this kind of BS. Don't bother running to tell the developers, pass it on the CEO or the Managing Director.

I don't understand this either so we are going to have to pick and choose to do the individual or faction LTQ now. Just get rid of the individual one since we just had it and now we have back to back LTQ's

vegas7100
02-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Complaints complaints complaints... Stop playing the freaking game if you don't like it !!

jopdermod
02-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Complaints complaints complaints... Stop playing the freaking game if you don't like it !!

-1, paying customers have a right to complain!

As you can see below, I quit CC because complaining didn't result in adaquate fixes :)

Mr llama
02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Complaints complaints complaints... Stop playing the freaking game if you don't like it !!Reason we are bringing this up is because we like the game and would like to see some improvements in communication

Poolrh
02-04-2014, 12:37 PM
If there is one thing I have learned over the years it's don't listen to WD graphic just follow the event time.

MaverickINsc
02-04-2014, 12:37 PM

who says its energy?.......probably is but still waiting for stamina anything in this game

VSH
02-04-2014, 12:38 PM

It's really quite simple pal....too much time and money invested. All we are after is the common courtesy of decent communication from GREE. As paying customers, yes some us do pay, that's our choice, we should be able to expect a little bit of customer service.

At the moment most people the have been around the game a while are simply astonished at the level if sheer ineptitude demonstrated by GREE. And don't get me started on their inability to test new stuff before the data push arrives. Bugs, glitches and terrible cross platform imbalances (IOS and Android).

It's Real easy to just stand up and shout 'just quit already', but why should I. Unless of course GREE are going to refund me the gold I have bought over the last year. Pigs might fly.

Sheldor Sir
02-04-2014, 12:48 PM
hint as to what would be nice...................now we cant play at all cause know way of knowing what will be needed

Speermaa1979
02-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Seems the be a faction event! Any ideas on units etc?

Tardavic
02-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Guys, not to intervene here but if this thread continues to be negative then we will have to close it down.

We really like to hear what your concerns and feedback are, and our developers are here to consider that as Support is the channel for this via our forums.

We understand the frustration and really want to be the voice for you all but there is only so much we can do, so we would appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

VSH
02-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Guys, not to intervene here but if this thread continues to be negative then we will have to close it down.

We really like to hear what your concerns and feedback are, and our developers are here to consider that as Support is the channel for this via our forums.

We understand the frustration and really want to be the voice for you all but there is only so much we can do, so we would appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ha, ha, ha

And there you have it. Censorship at its finest. Don't dare question GREE or they just shut you down. Don't dare raise an issue querying their inability to treat their customers with respect. Nice. Real classy, mate, real classy.

nubb
02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Thank You I am tired of seeing so many complaints it is crazy!!! Sure I some and have posted a couple but this ridiculous FYI can we get npcs list I have seen a few. Microprocessor Map Natural Gas map and further down. Also is there map default document with regular npcs and buildings if so can you pm me?

Thanks!

Luuzer
02-04-2014, 03:13 PM
who says its energy?.......probably is but still waiting for stamina anything in this game

waiting for stamina also :(