PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to SB

mighty mackenzie
02-03-2014, 06:45 AM
Winning the 56 streak prize with 5 hours to go!

Also for going 3-0 vs FUN

This was our most successful war yet!

Krayt
02-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Nice work!!
Congrats. Guess scoring low early helped

Voxker
02-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Nice work!!
Congrats. Guess scoring low early helped

it shouldnt,

Zenobia
02-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Congrats to SB, ARH, TDK and any other guild who got this streak despite Gree screwing with the matching for the first day of the war!

An MoC splinter, Mullet Mercenaries, also got the streak. Thanks to all you wonderful, hilarious folks who fought so well with my mini in there!

Truth be told
02-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Well done SB. On getting RK to share declaration times so you don't get to face them.

Euchred
02-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Awesome job SB, I had a blast fighting alongside you as always.

mighty mackenzie
02-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Winning the 56 streak prize with 5 hours to go!

Also for going 3-0 vs FUN

This was our most successful war yet!

Here's the score for three epic battles

sidlives
02-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Here's the score for three epic battles

Very impressive. Looks like you guys scored more in those 3 battles then in all your other battles combined!

Congrats on the streak prize.

I am a proud member of TDK with 8 streak prizes in a row!

nicsonology
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
1) still rank 3rd place
2) why epic ? just a pure competition to burnt money in single battle ...

btw, i never see FUN show off how much they burnt

Ryosaeba
02-06-2014, 05:31 PM
1) 2) why epic ? just a pure competition to burnt money in single battle ...

btw, i never see FUN show off how much they burnt

They have to find someway to justify that kind of needless spending... But hey, it's their money.

FUN actually used to do a lot of boasting. Since they lost first play though, they've been doing a lot less. Remember, FUN used to be "the bad guys." They didn't get that name by being humble about their victories.

Cavalier
02-06-2014, 06:53 PM
They have to find someway to justify that kind of needless spending... But hey, it's their money.

2) why epic ? just a pure competition to burnt money in single battle ...

Do you have an issue with using gems, or just with the number of gems used? Either way, it sounds like sour g****s.

Edit: Really Gree? You censor the word g****s?

Shadows
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Really Gree? You censor the word g****s?

No they censor the word ****.

nicsonology
02-06-2014, 10:00 PM
no issue with using gems or the number of gems used, as i used too,
but felt funny that ""told the world we are using more gems than u”””

..... but still rank 3rd at the end .... boasting ?

Euchred
02-07-2014, 06:12 AM
..... but still rank 3rd at the end .... boasting ?

You make it sound as if 3rd isn't an accomplishment. You're also making it sound like getting the streaks done with a perfect record is something that we should just sweep under the rug. Call it "boasting" if you like but we're just a team that are proud of coming together and completing a common goal. Which lets be honest, it's one of the most fun things to do in KA.

Guido69
02-07-2014, 06:52 AM
You make it sound as if 3rd isn't an accomplishment. You're also making it sound like getting the streaks done with a perfect record is something that we should just sweep under the rug. Call it "boasting" if you like but we're just a team that are proud of coming together and completing a common goal. Which lets be honest, it's one of the most fun things to do in KA.

Didn't you guys have some sort of agreement with RK, which helped you not to be matched with them?

mighty mackenzie
02-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Did you know you can watch the leaderboard?

Vile Lynn
02-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Well done SB. On getting RK to share declaration times so you don't get to face them.

Didn't you guys have some sort of agreement with RK, which helped you not to be matched with them?

Yes, RK & SB did, in fact, share declaration times so they wouldn't match up. Great job, lol! Makes it very easy, don't it?

Did you know you can watch the leaderboard?

GREE changed the LB refresh times, so don't make it sound like you watched the LB to avoid matching.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with sharing times to avoid matching, but to make it sound like you watched the LB is not the entire truth.

Euchred
02-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes, RK & SB did, in fact, share declaration times so they wouldn't match up. Great job, lol! Makes it very easy, don't it?

I guess you're saying beating fun x3 is very easy?

Vile Lynn
02-09-2014, 10:29 AM
I guess you're saying beating fun x3 is very easy?

I guess you are putting words in my post?

Euchred
02-09-2014, 10:41 AM
I guess you are putting words in my post?

I guess it depends how you look at it.

Person
02-09-2014, 12:05 PM
SB did good this war, so what if they shared declaration times with RK? Splinters do that all the time not to match each other.

Guido69
02-10-2014, 02:41 PM
SB did good this war, so what if they shared declaration times with RK? Splinters do that all the time not to match each other.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but it does take away a lot of their self proclaimed "achievement"

Murderer of Bunnies
02-13-2014, 11:29 AM
SB congrats on spending the most money and thus winning

AllFather Odin
02-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Nothing wrong with that of course, but it does take away a lot of their self proclaimed "achievement"

SB's milestone achievement should now be going against RK. Would love to see how that would turn out.

SB vs. RK should be considered an epic battle?

Frackoff
02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
So much pissing and moaning, so much bashing of RK and SB, who cares what they are accused of. This is a game, alliances are made, FUN does it with DW & TAO, TRK does it with whom ever will talk to them. Give it a rest. If FUN was in 1st place again the boasting would continue as before and everyone would hate on them again and accuse them of cheating or spying. As for achievement it's pretty bad when 2 players in FUN scored over 40% of all cps in the last battle. Theydeserve all the credit for the wins since they obviously spent the most money. There are always the few who speak but not for thew whole of the guild..my suggestion is take a deep breath and remember this is a game won by score achieved in wins and losses.

E-I
02-22-2014, 12:01 PM
Sounds like you have something against FUN. Is that why SB and RK are forming an alliance? Teaming up to knock them out of the top three then take their players?

Krayt
02-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Sounds like you have something against FUN. Is that why SB and RK are forming an alliance? Teaming up to knock them out of the top three then take their players?

How are the 1st and 3rd ranked guild going to knock the 2nd place team out of the top three?

E-I
02-22-2014, 02:14 PM
How are the 1st and 3rd ranked guild going to knock the 2nd place team out of the top three?

They are sharing players, and they merged RK5 and SB4 together for third.

Fredcole
02-24-2014, 03:09 PM
SB and RK. Since you have no shame, im embarrased on your behalf. All your little spies and BS. And your propaganda is working, there are even people defending you in this forum. Lol. We who know how you are and how you choose to conduct yourselves in this game have the real story. No honor at all to you. From the true players of KA you will never get recognized as anything other then sad, sad people. We got 2nd with 40 peeps and this time you managed to sneak in "only" 2 spies and rouge declearers. We are happy about that, you need to figure out more dirtbombs to push us further down.

Frackoff
02-24-2014, 03:28 PM
And the crying begins. This is reminiscent of the 1st time RK beat FUN, nothing but excuses and more hate. Spying...Rogue delcarers, really, well shame on you for allowing them into your guild and who's fault is it to have 40 players? If it wasn't for two certain individuals in FUN doing over 40% of your scoring you would be top at nothing. Quit spewing hate and just enjoy the game. Nothing wrong with being 2nd, spend more money if you want 1st. Gree wont complain.

Fredcole
02-24-2014, 03:42 PM
And the crying begins. This is reminiscent of the 1st time RK beat FUN, nothing but excuses and more hate. Spying...Rogue delcarers, really, well shame on you for allowing them into your guild and who's fault is it to have 40 players? If it wasn't for two certain individuals in FUN doing over 40% of your scoring you would be top at nothing. Quit spewing hate and just enjoy the game. Nothing wrong with being 2nd, spend more money if you want 1st. Gree wont complain.

Crying? Last i checked FUN came above SB. They are doing a good job convincing 13 year olds like you of their great achievements, but a fact is a fact. As for the hate, you dont see this but guess who is creating this hate. When people have to go down to the level they do, there isnt many left to love them. Except you of course.

FYI with 40% less score we would still be in front of SB. But we love our two certain individuals, you can only imagine how many hours SB and RK members have spent convincing them to drop out of FUN but they stay on. People who have spines do that.

As for spying. Yes we should not let them in but when people chose to lie straight to yous face about this or that they can just carry on their ****. It would be very easy for us to do the same back, but we dont run that way. Im proud to say FUN never ever had ONE spy in RK or SB. They probably have had over 50 in FUN. We have some moral standards that we can be proud of long after this game is done. Funny how cheaters are applauded in here, i hope you dont act the same way in real life. But then again i know you probably do.

I see you think this is a perfectly ok way to play this game, well im glad i will have nothing to do with you in this game or in real life.

E-I
02-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Fred Cole speaks the truth. :)

Frackoff
02-24-2014, 04:57 PM
In your mind I'm sure he does and as for a 13 year old you are the one crying about spies and rogues hitting the declare button and numerous other complaints since FUN's first loss. For a virtual game it seems you have made this more of a personal pride issue and regardless of past history between FUN and RK a game is a game, it's all about winning not claiming to be a self righteous honorable bound KA player that you imply yourself to be. Maybe you should go smoke a cigarette or have a beer and calm your culo down.

Guido69
02-24-2014, 06:20 PM
In your mind I'm sure he does and as for a 13 year old you are the one crying about spies and rogues hitting the declare button and numerous other complaints since FUN's first loss. For a virtual game it seems you have made this more of a personal pride issue and regardless of past history between FUN and RK a game is a game, it's all about winning not claiming to be a self righteous honorable bound KA player that you imply yourself to be. Maybe you should go smoke a cigarette or have a beer and calm your culo down.

And in what guild are you in?

Krayt
02-24-2014, 06:31 PM
And in what guild are you in?

Just a guess but I think SB

Guido69
02-24-2014, 06:56 PM
So, let me ask a question to all non SB/RK players here. What do you think about tactics to place spies in a guild by virtue of lies and false promises, wait until you find out when most players are not online/asleep, then organize with the other guild about matching times, and rogue declare so that they can win. Pathetic in my eyes.

Krayt
02-24-2014, 07:07 PM
Beyond pathetic....
It has been suggested before but after that it's almost like officers only should be able to declare.

Seriously though, this is a game. How lame do you to be to send spies to another guild

KM KAge
02-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Sounds like it is "true to life".

LordIndy
02-24-2014, 07:18 PM
This sounds like the old adage "all is fair in love and war". If the tactics being discussed here are true, I find it deplorable and dishonorable. As an outsider, I have no clue as to the validity of any of this. It is a game of war and espionage is a part of war. It is just not my style nor would I condone it. As far as collaborating with RK on declare times, that makes sense. I am sure they do not want to face one another.

I do congratulate SB on their achievement. Most difficult to get the streak prize and finish so high. Well done group.

LordIndy
02-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Beyond pathetic....
It has been suggested before but after that it's almost like officers only should be able to declare.

Seriously though, this is a game. How lame do you to be to send spies to another guild

This is the rule in Modern War..not sure why it isn't the case in KA

Bohemian
02-24-2014, 07:24 PM
RK/SB : its a tactic, u stupid ..... Bla bla bla
FUN : its so lame n pathetic.... Bla bla bla
Me : why so serious...... Hahahaha

Euchred
02-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Didn't realize this turned into the gang up on SB thread lol. In my experience in the guild they've been nothing but nice friendly people. It feels much like many of the other great guilds, factions, syndicates and alliances I've been in past and present. As for the allegations that have been smothered all over what's supposed to be a positive thread, I have seen no evidence of them so I have a hard time believing any of it.

Zenobia
02-24-2014, 07:42 PM
So, let me ask a question to all non SB/RK players here. What do you think about tactics to place spies in a guild by virtue of lies and false promises, wait until you find out when most players are not online/asleep, then organize with the other guild about matching times, and rogue declare so that they can win. Pathetic in my eyes.

I think those actions, and others exhibited by those guilds that I know of, are deplorable. This may be a game but the opponents in the war aspect of the game are real people. And treating real people like that, for the sake of a game or for anything, is wrong.

It may shock people here, but I, speaking for myself and for MoC, though we retire from the game today, we believe FUN is a guild of good and honorable people deserving of our respect. I cannot say the same for the other top 3 teams. Many of us (myself most certainly included) have butted heads with FUN players on this forum over the course of our time in the game, but we have nothing but respect for them. FWIW.

E-I
02-24-2014, 07:57 PM
I agree with Zenobia. There are plenty of great, genuinely kind individuals in FUN. Plenty of respect.

Krayt
02-24-2014, 08:01 PM
This is the rule in Modern War..not sure why it isn't the case in KA

Don't play MA so....

Shadows
02-24-2014, 08:03 PM
Don't play MA so....

Is that a new amalgamation of Modern War and Kingdom Age-- Modern Age? LOL

I keed, I keed...

LordIndy
02-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Don't play MA so....

I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare. Only officers can summon raid bosses. In Modern War only officers declare. When people spend the kind of money the top guilds spend on this game, it makes sense to only have certain individuals have the responsibility to do certain actions. It something the developers should look at. What you think CJ?

Shadows
02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare.

In all seriousness, that is a great idea; make it happen, CJ!

Flipcydesae
02-24-2014, 09:00 PM
I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare. Only officers can summon raid bosses. In Modern War only officers declare. When people spend the kind of money the top guilds spend on this game, it makes sense to only have certain individuals have the responsibility to do certain actions. It something the developers should look at. What you think CJ?

We go through this at least once a War. Usually with a new member who hasn't read through our War Strategy.

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Didn't realize this turned into the gang up on SB thread lol. In my experience in the guild they've been nothing but nice friendly people. It feels much like many of the other great guilds, factions, syndicates and alliances I've been in past and present. As for the allegations that have been smothered all over what's supposed to be a positive thread, I have seen no evidence of them so I have a hard time believing any of it.

Scary, you dont even know whats going on in your own guild? Scary. Get your head out of the sand man

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 12:19 AM

Again crying? You come on here and pat your backs over your "achievements", i just tell the true story on how you made it happen. By lying and cheating. And THAT will be your legacy. People spend a lot of money and time to be ruined by this. You might think its all about winning, i disagree. I would never want to win in that way. And FUN has proven that during ALL wars. The people i know in this game are all honorable friends who share the same values as me. The ones you know are probably liars and cheats who can accept this happening. You choose your way of playing and the friends you want, i choose mine. Just dont come on here and brag about your "achievements" because your achievements are a joke.

And what guild are you in? I never see any sb and very few rk posting in here. But as soon as there is something about them random people come in and comment. Many with 1-3 posts. Now is it hard to stand for something? Why not state your ign and guild when you post? Its pretty obvious what guild you come from, people are not stupid.

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 12:29 AM

FUN actually used to do a lot of boasting. Since they lost first play though, they've been doing a lot less. Remember, FUN used to be "the bad guys." They didn't get that name by being humble about their victories.

You are very misinformed. Except one post from Alleran(which was about an "epic" battle, this post is a lot worse in that context), i cant remember any boasting from FUN. On the contrary FUN members came on here in forums with their own name and guild helping a lot of members over the wars. You have to understand that big part of some "top" guilds strategy is to make FUN look bad. Im sad they suceeded, if you would look at the facts it just isnt true.

I would encourage forum members to disregard posts made by "unknown" people who dont have the guts to state their guilds name and talks bad about others.

mighty mackenzie
02-25-2014, 01:44 AM
Spy's and rouge declares, that a total lie. If so SB would have met you three times instead of just twice. You are just bitter because you are not the top dog anymore. You want to blame someone for your downfall you should look in a mirror.

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 02:48 AM
I rarely post in here as I tend to use the forum for information rather than a forum for my voice but I felon this occaision I need to speak up. I am neither afraid nor ashamed to make my IGN and guild known I proudly admit I am a member of RK1 and my IGN is "Grant". Firstly I want to say to Fredcole that I for one have never disrespected or been anything other than respectful of FUN. I`m sure there are many good people in your guild although I am not acquainted with too many of your players personally. I don't think I would be speaking out of turn if I said that if you ask around pal, groupme and other chats that players who know me know I am honest and sincere in my opinions. I have worked my way from top 400 guild through KA to finally being recruited to RK1 5 wars ago, where I have worked my way up to officer...I have done all of this through hard work and dedication (and a little ££££) and I was one of the officers in charge of running the war/declarations etc for RK1. I can categorically state that I have no knowledge of spies or other such dealings in FUN in fact I spent much of my war trawling chats and asking friends if they knew who FUN were facing/if they knew what time their match finished etc (good old fashioned intel gathering) because OF COURSE I wanted to match against FUN, we want to face our biggest rivals and beat them. but if fredcole could see the amount of scrambling we went through to try and find this info I truly doubt he would still believe we had spies, I was actually beginning to think half-way through war that GREE had screwed up the matching system and we would never match them. I don't doubt Fred believes what he is saying but all I can say was I was part of the War officer team on our side and saw no evidence of what he accuses and I was involved or present for probably 70/75% of our declarations. Fred I hold no bitterness or disrespect towards you and I believe im as honourable as any player in KA, I just don't think what you believe is accurate.
All respect to FUN & all our other opponents but I am proud to be RK1 and of what we have achieved and I hate to see a lot of peoples hard work sullied by these allegations.

Frackoff
02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
Freddy Freddy are you still on your tangent? Do you want to know who I am. I'm Rick James byatch! In all seriousness Fredcole unlike you I don't come here to bash guilds or a specific guild I just point out the obvious gripes of persons of little to no interest who post similar threads every war claiming "This guild cheated; this guild planted spies" If that were the case why did you no match over 50% of the time, what was it 3 times, 4 times out of 50 plus battles. It's always easy to boast when your are #1 but it is easier to talk smack when you are #2, but in all fairness hats off to you. So go have a beer, smoke a cigarette, take shot and most of all have a nice day.

Uberfauker
02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
Spy's and rouge declares, that a total lie. If so SB would have met you three times instead of just twice. You are just bitter because you are not the top dog anymore. You want to blame someone for your downfall you should look in a mirror.

I fought with FUN in the last war; prior to fighting with them I thought that spies and rouge declares was a bit of a stretch until I saw it with my own eyes. It is very true, there are spies and there were several times where somebody would declare and delete the system message.

Just for the record, I joined FUN a few hours prior to the last war. I have never been affiliated with FUN. I had a great time and felt welcomed from the beginning. I am not making any accusations as to the source of the spies, RK/SB or any other guild. I just wanted to let everybody know what I saw.

Cheers

uashsar
02-25-2014, 06:14 AM
I found it a bit weird to find the FUN ROSTER (with defense AND attack stats) in an intel database.

Guido69
02-25-2014, 07:22 AM

In that case you were kept in the dark or kept your eyes closed

Person
02-25-2014, 07:49 AM
I found it a bit weird to find the FUN ROSTER (with defense AND attack stats) in an intel database.

really? you find that weird? EVERY guild in the top 200 and every splinter below that is in a database somewhere. Most likely more.

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 08:25 AM
In that case you were kept in the dark or kept your eyes closed

if I was kept in the dark and I was in control of declaring for large portions of the war wouldn't that make having a spy rather pointless??? surely if we had a spy and I was declaring then im the one person that would need to be told???
But rather than all this back and forth in which as I said im sure fred believes he is right and I also believe I am right....
where is the proof.. surely if you are so sure of these facts it is because you have some evidence ?? If so as I say I have nothing to hide please bring it forward.

Guido69
02-25-2014, 08:47 AM
if I was kept in the dark and I was in control of declaring for large portions of the war wouldn't that make having a spy rather pointless??? surely if we had a spy and I was declaring then im the one person that would need to be told???
But rather than all this back and forth in which as I said im sure fred believes he is right and I also believe I am right....
where is the proof.. surely if you are so sure of these facts it is because you have some evidence ?? If so as I say I have nothing to hide please bring it forward.

And who said that the spy reported to RK? Were you in charge of declaring for SB as well?

Guido69
02-25-2014, 08:51 AM
And what evidence do you think is left, when that person waited for the opportune time to match with SB, declares on his/her own, and then deletes the systems message?

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 09:07 AM
Freddy Freddy are you still on your tangent? Do you want to know who I am. I'm Rick James byatch! In all seriousness Fredcole unlike you I don't come here to bash guilds or a specific guild I just point out the obvious gripes of persons of little to no interest who post similar threads every war claiming "This guild cheated; this guild planted spies" If that were the case why did you no match over 50% of the time, what was it 3 times, 4 times out of 50 plus battles. It's always easy to boast when your are #1 but it is easier to talk smack when you are #2, but in all fairness hats off to you. So go have a beer, smoke a cigarette, take shot and most of all have a nice day.

Well i havent posted here in many months so you are wrong again. I see you refuse to put your ign and guild. I guess its easier to come on here and bash and talk smack about guilds and persons that way. So im done with you coward little boy.

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 09:12 AM
really? you find that weird? EVERY guild in the top 200 and every splinter below that is in a database somewhere. Most likely more.

With defence AND attack? When we put together a crew minutes before war? Can you please send all this info to me. Contact me with id nico88 on kakao please. Thanks!

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 09:12 AM
And who said that the spy reported to RK? Were you in charge of declaring for SB as well?

And what evidence do you think is left, when that person waited for the opportune time to match with SB, declares on his/her own, and then deletes the systems message?

It was actually fred who mentioned RK in connection with spies, and no I wasn't in charge of declaring for SB and Im sure they can speak for themselves I can only speak from my own knowledge and experience and tell you that RK did not use spies.
And I wouldn't know what evidence was or wasn't left without asking you ...I just assumed that since you are throwing these defamatory accusations out there on the forum for everyone to listen too that you were doing so from a position of FACT. If there is no evidence then what basis do you have for any of these accusations ???
I have no grudge against FUN in fact I admire them for the immense achievments they have had since the beginning of the guild wars. But throwing out baseless accusations with little or no evidence is not my idea of "honourable"

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 09:18 AM

Lol.
1. Read OP(This is about SB)
2. Yes we are still ahead of SB(No reason to be bitter then?)
3. SB will only meet us when we are "weak"(You know this very well, thats your spies job)
4. Spies and rougue declares is a total lie? Check with SAM and get back to me. Then go straight to point 5
5. Get your head out of your P2

Vile Lynn
02-25-2014, 09:18 AM
This is really sad... and unfortunately true...

The FUN Family would never stoop to such low levels as spying or soliciting the KA communty for iTunes cards!
lol, remember that? Hilarious!

I suppose there is nothing wrong with asking for handouts, but it did look desperate... planting spies and players to rouge-declare in FUN (or any rival guild) is just plain dishonorable.

----------------

To be constructive, having only officers declare battles would solve a lot of problems in many guilds.
Please bring this to KA!

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 09:32 AM
So I will ask again do you have any evidence against RK??? if so bring it forward.. if not as one honourable player to another and since all of your replies seem directed at SB fred , would you like to admit that as far as this subject goes you have no evidence and not even any hint that RK had any spies or rogue declarers in your guild....if you truly are the honourable player you say you are then you would do so.... and beyond this unless you have any further incident you wish to complain about then we can move forward with a bit of respect and honour in the fashion you say you like to play. I don't know what problems you have had personally between RK and FUN in the past but players move on, guilds change and the game changes and at some point if like you say you want to play with honour then when someone comes to you with honest and direct communication is it not time to play in the manner you describe????

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 09:37 AM
It was actually fred who mentioned RK in connection with spies, and no I wasn't in charge of declaring for SB and Im sure they can speak for themselves I can only speak from my own knowledge and experience and tell you that RK did not use spies.
And I wouldn't know what evidence was or wasn't left without asking you ...I just assumed that since you are throwing these defamatory accusations out there on the forum for everyone to listen too that you were doing so from a position of FACT. If there is no evidence then what basis do you have for any of these accusations ???
I have no grudge against FUN in fact I admire them for the immense achievments they have had since the beginning of the guild wars. But throwing out baseless accusations with little or no evidence is not my idea of "honourable"

RK and SB has been cooperating for many wars right? You share all info right? Earlier RK have had many spies in FUN, TK can confirm this for you. Now we suspect it mostly to be SB. As i explained to TK the problem to cooperate with SB is that they drag you down the toilet. Their leader is all about lies and cheating. As you now are one group i dont see much difference, i expect you to be in together on this. If you have no idea what SB is doing, i think its smart for you to investigate this a little. Personally i find it hard to believe that you are not in on this together.

As for evidence, what evidence would you expect to see? A ss of the person saying "i am the rougue declearer?" Or "its me who gives all info to SB(and then RK)"? This doesnt happen as you probably know. We find the person and eject him. What he has done basically shows where he comes from. Its not like any other guilds has a big interest in doing it apart from SB and RK. I can post you their ign but they of course change it right away. We have the evidence as an entire guild see what happens. We have ss from conversations, walls etc to back it up but i wont post it here as it will give out many 3 party persons and it will be a massive post.

But let me ask you this; You actually think this isnt happening? Its never been done to FUN? Its all made up and lies?

In the end kudos to you for stating your name and guild. I like people who stands for their opinions.

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 09:41 AM
So I will ask again do you have any evidence against RK??? if so bring it forward.. if not as one honourable player to another and since all of your replies seem directed at SB fred , would you like to admit that as far as this subject goes you have no evidence and not even any hint that RK had any spies or rogue declarers in your guild....if you truly are the honourable player you say you are then you would do so.... and beyond this unless you have any further incident you wish to complain about then we can move forward with a bit of respect and honour in the fashion you say you like to play. I don't know what problems you have had personally between RK and FUN in the past but players move on, guilds change and the game changes and at some point if like you say you want to play with honour then when someone comes to you with honest and direct communication is it not time to play in the manner you describe????

Read my post over. SB=RK. And i guess you cooperate on all fronts. When you take onbord a skunk you have to live with the smell.

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 09:51 AM
I never said I didn't believe it was happening to you fred, i simply know we didn't do it and as with you I respect the fact you stand up for your guild as I pointed out I know how many hours I spent scrambling for information checking chats etc for info as to who you were facing and when you were likely to finish in a vain attempt (in most cases) to match against you, something which frankly seemed like it was never going to happen this war lol.

What I dislike is having our achievements besmirched by accusations that whatever has been said have no evidence or even hint that they had anything to do with RK, and being in our chat for declarations all but a few hours a day I find it hard to believe any of our members had anything to do with and we certainly didn't benefit from it otherwise I would have matched you way sooner and with a lot less effort.
Perhaps we can both agree that there are still a few honourable players out here and right now it seems your argument is with SB not RK. grouping us together because we are allied is not right, if we found a DW or TAO spy I wouldn't accuse FUN ???
I wish you luck and look forward to matching against you next war!!

Baela3
02-25-2014, 10:13 AM
Hmm. Shenanigans. Well Fredcole, I did tell a whole room in Palringo when I was fighting FUN, and when we were done. Kinda as a warning to others that FUN would be on the prowl. A lot of ppl do the same across the chats: I have RK or SB or FUN now...safe to declare guys.

It's called community ;) and that we don't wanna fight ya. Hell I kinda wish the KA community did have a spy in every top 10. I'd make more CP. But I do like flinging poo at walls of undefeatable foes, and taking a 55 min nap now and then. Hehe

Guido69
02-25-2014, 10:47 AM
Hmm. Shenanigans. Well Fredcole, I did tell a whole room in Palringo when I was fighting FUN, and when we were done. Kinda as a warning to others that FUN would be on the prowl. A lot of ppl do the same across the chats: I have RK or SB or FUN now...safe to declare guys.

But this is an entirely different scenario and beside the point

Uberfauker
02-25-2014, 10:49 AM

It's called community ;) and that we don't wanna fight ya. Hell I kinda wish the KA community did have a spy in every top 10. I'd make more CP. But I do like flinging poo at walls of undefeatable foes, and taking a 55 min nap now and then. Hehe

No doubt people report to other guilds it is safe to declare when they are fighting RK, FUN or SB. That's very useful info when going for a win streak. I can also say that people were reporting to FUN when they were matched with RK or SB. That info should be freely distributed to all the guilds so they can declare and not have to worry about matching any of the Top 10. That's not what is being discussed here. The point Fred is trying to make is there was somebody in FUN, planted there, giving info to other guilds... Be it RK or SB or any other guild, I'm not making specific accusations; but they were there to purposely report intel.

Also, it should be no secret that FUN watches the leaderboard. RK and SB used to do that all the time...FUN would be stupid not too. But when somebody in FUN is watching the LB to make sure RK and SB's points are moving somebody would declare and then immediately erase the system message.

I don't think that planting somebody in FUN and ghost declaring falls under the definition of "community."

Guido69
02-25-2014, 10:49 AM
And yes, after all that cooperating, merging , renaming guilds, and splitting players between guilds... I think it's reasonable to to throw you all under the same rug

[JAG] Ryan
02-25-2014, 11:49 AM
Fred, next time if you think you have a spy dont remove him but call a Black Ops team and we will clean it out for you.;):cool:
Joking aside; i feel bad for you hearing what happened. Unfortunatelly there will always be people who are ready to serve as a spy or saboteur. The question is, without any accusations from my side, how the receiving info party works with it. In fact, what they do with the given info. However in war i assume many things are allowed although some might not be very honourable.

Also with all these "Alt's" and 3rd Characters people have today, who knows really who is who?
Hell sometimes, im not even sure if not somebody has hijacked my account and removed some Bonuses from it!;) At least it feels like that if certain units are given as rewards where same units with a different name were given before , lol.
But who is really having the time to keep track on that, by these ongoing events and changing stats that frequently? At least i don't lol

I feel with you Fred and hope this doesnt happen again or to anybody else.

Samskill
02-25-2014, 12:28 PM
As an ex fun member who had fought with them on 12 straight wars before, I can swear that FUN is a very honorable guild who plays well by the rules. FUNite are lovely, chatty and very helpful towards members or to any strangers who required help. there is no 2 ways about it. from the very beginning FUN had been victim of its own success, like in real world, it attracts envy, jelouscy and a shinning beaconing target for others to try and overtake. While some might do it the honorable way, some might not. strategis are limited in this game. as such, some might think of others exploits to gain ahead. As it is, there is no publishable evidents on spying etc. etc. but, there is. (you know who you are.)
This is a pixel game played with lots of real money, as such, I can only feel for Fred or FUN when the games is manipulated by some individual and causes all these 'problems'
hope GREE can work up some patches for all these exploits! ASAP.

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 12:57 PM
I never said I didn't believe it was happening to you fred, i simply know we didn't do it and as with you I respect the fact you stand up for your guild as I pointed out I know how many hours I spent scrambling for information checking chats etc for info as to who you were facing and when you were likely to finish in a vain attempt (in most cases) to match against you, something which frankly seemed like it was never going to happen this war lol.

What I dislike is having our achievements besmirched by accusations that whatever has been said have no evidence or even hint that they had anything to do with RK, and being in our chat for declarations all but a few hours a day I find it hard to believe any of our members had anything to do with and we certainly didn't benefit from it otherwise I would have matched you way sooner and with a lot less effort.
Perhaps we can both agree that there are still a few honourable players out here and right now it seems your argument is with SB not RK. grouping us together because we are allied is not right, if we found a DW or TAO spy I wouldn't accuse FUN ???

Well I find it hard to believe that you dont share ALL info, and we know what SB is doing. But ill lay that to rest then. I think i have made my point, i hope you encourage "whoever" to play this game fair on all fronts. If you want respect from other guilds, show some respect too. You can only manipulate others into believing how you are for so and so long. In the end your actions will speak the truth for you. We will see this next war how people and guild acts, but like i pointed out to you, your legacy will also be written by the guild you are married to so i hope you can clean up your house.

Good luck in the upcoming events, if i didnt mention it i actually have a lot of respect for some RK guys. Just not all;)

Fredcole
02-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Ryan;1215068']Fred, next time if you think you have a spy dont remove him but call a Black Ops team and we will clean it out for you.;):cool:
Joking aside; i feel bad for you hearing what happened. Unfortunatelly there will always be people who are ready to serve as a spy or saboteur. The question is, without any accusations from my side, how the receiving info party works with it. In fact, what they do with the given info. However in war i assume many things are allowed although some might not be very honourable.

Also with all these "Alt's" and 3rd Characters people have today, who knows really who is who?
Hell sometimes, im not even sure if not somebody has hijacked my account and removed some Bonuses from it!;) At least it feels like that if certain units are given as rewards where same units with a different name were given before , lol.
But who is really having the time to keep track on that, by these ongoing events and changing stats that frequently? At least i don't lol

Thats my point, in the end we just have to trust that the player in question have true intentions. Like i said its really easy to do it, we could have done it EVERY war. Only thing we can rely on is trust and honor from people and guilds. Some have it and some dont. If you dont have it, you are nothing in this game for me and if you brag about your "achievements" in here, i will come on and tell exactly what i feel about it.

Next time we will be side by side Ryan and clean out the place;)

PS i also think only officers should be allowed to declare, its even really strange that it hasnt been implemented a long time ago.

CBRIGANTE23
02-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Thats my point, in the end we just have to trust that the player in question have true intentions. Like i said its really easy to do it, we could have done it EVERY war. Only thing we can rely on is trust and honor from people and guilds. Some have it and some dont. If you dont have it, you are nothing in this game for me and if you brag about your "achievements" in here, i will come on and tell exactly what i feel about it.

Next time we will be side by side Ryan and clean out the place;)

PS i also think only officers should be allowed to declare, its even really strange that it hasnt been implemented a long time ago.

I totally agree with the call that Officers only should be allowed to declare I have been in guilds where over zealous junior members declare without thinking and then erase the system message for fear of blame. and we all know a bad match-up especially for a smaller guild can be a disaster.
Also perhaps better research into the backgrounds of the people you recruit. As someone said earlier success brings its rewards but also brings out the worst in people. when you are at the top you are always going to be a target. everyone loves to will on the underdog but once you are on top people love to bash you and try to bring you down . I`m sure FUN suffered this for a long period and were so often looked upon as the BAD guys who everyone wanted to knock off their perch, this goes with the territory and we have to accept it, it is the price of success. likewise when a team beats someone like FUN who were so dominant for so long it is only natural that they are excited about it so don't be too hard on SB fact is when they have matched you over the last few wars they have won hard fought victories each time. surely you aren't suggesting that every one of these victories was engineered because then we seem to be getting into the realms of conspiracy theory.
I don't know too many SB players but the ones I do know are great players and honest individuals and I have nothing but respect for them. and although i`m sure Sam and his guys can speak for themselves any dealings I have had with them have been above board and pleasant. Again it should be pointed out that these accusations have been aimed at them too without any hard evidence. After so long at the top there are many out there who would love to see FUN`s fall from grace, like i said you were seen as the bad guys for a very long time there are still people who would look to damage FUN by any means, perhaps even by sending people to rogue declare or spy on you, doesn't automatically mean they are from your rivals, did you consider this or did your past predjudices towards your old enemies just make you jump to a conclusion???
At RK we have moments when our plans are leaked on chats and highly detailed verisons of our stats and levels appear on intel rooms right before war, we even have accidental declares much like any other guild. But when was the last time you saw us complain about it on the forums ?? It comes with the territory we accept it and move on we maintain our dignity and silence.

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 12:23 AM
I totally agree with the call that Officers only should be allowed to declare I have been in guilds where over zealous junior members declare without thinking and then erase the system message for fear of blame. and we all know a bad match-up especially for a smaller guild can be a disaster.
Also perhaps better research into the backgrounds of the people you recruit. As someone said earlier success brings its rewards but also brings out the worst in people. when you are at the top you are always going to be a target. everyone loves to will on the underdog but once you are on top people love to bash you and try to bring you down . I`m sure FUN suffered this for a long period and were so often looked upon as the BAD guys who everyone wanted to knock off their perch, this goes with the territory and we have to accept it, it is the price of success. likewise when a team beats someone like FUN who were so dominant for so long it is only natural that they are excited about it so don't be too hard on SB fact is when they have matched you over the last few wars they have won hard fought victories each time. surely you aren't suggesting that every one of these victories was engineered because then we seem to be getting into the realms of conspiracy theory.
I don't know too many SB players but the ones I do know are great players and honest individuals and I have nothing but respect for them. and although i`m sure Sam and his guys can speak for themselves any dealings I have had with them have been above board and pleasant. Again it should be pointed out that these accusations have been aimed at them too without any hard evidence. After so long at the top there are many out there who would love to see FUN`s fall from grace, like i said you were seen as the bad guys for a very long time there are still people who would look to damage FUN by any means, perhaps even by sending people to rogue declare or spy on you, doesn't automatically mean they are from your rivals, did you consider this or did your past predjudices towards your old enemies just make you jump to a conclusion???
At RK we have moments when our plans are leaked on chats and highly detailed verisons of our stats and levels appear on intel rooms right before war, we even have accidental declares much like any other guild. But when was the last time you saw us complain about it on the forums ?? It comes with the territory we accept it and move on we maintain our dignity and silence.

Ok i thought we would put this to rest, but you are rambling on about so much stuff i just have to correct you;

1. We do the best research we can but again in the end we just have to trust the person telling the truth. The point of this is to STOP this stuff going on. It doesnt go with the territory or being at the top, RK and SB dont experience this because FUN dont do it. Stopp lulling this into cotton, and start doing something about it to stop it. Its a one way situation, only your guilds can stop.
2. SB has NOT won hard fought victories each time. Just because FUN doesnt go on forums making threads about it doesnt mean SB wins all the time. We are just not bragging about our wins like SB, but you can ask SAM about this if you wonder. Im sure even hes not such a liar that he will hide that. In case i have multiple ss of all our victories. Looks like there is some misinformation between the sister guilds already lol. As for their achievements and hard fought victory. With always knowing FUNs war time and cooperating(also meaning never facing) RK, i dont think there is anything to brag about ending up 3rd every time.
3. And how you know they are honest individuals? We have eviendce enough as i have stated above. Since you dont give up, i will find it and post it later. And since you obviously are RKs spokesperson, i want you to explain it to me. If you are that narrow minded that you think this comes from other guilds, you are plain stoopid. And since YOU are the top dog, why doesnt this happen to you instead? I have the answer on that for you if you cant figure it out. With SB and RK cooperating, FUN is hardly any threat to anyone, you are. So why this continue?
4. You dont have much to complain about because we dont play that way and noone else have the interest to do it. And also i know that for 56 wars you declare straight as you will win all wars, i know because i have been there. So i hardly believe you have accidential declares.

In the end, you maintain your dignity and silence? You cannot have read much of what i have written in here. There is no dignity left for you right now. What i really would have hoped RK to come out and say is that you agree with me. This is something we dont want and accept in this game, and we will help FUN to fight it with every possible way to do it. If anyone in RK or our beloved sister guild is doing it, we will kick him or her out of our guild.

THAT would be an honorable statement, that could bring some respect back to you.

Instead you choose to defend it and lull it into cotton as something that "goes with the game"(although strangely never happens to you). Thats your choice and shows what you are all about at the moment.

Mree
02-26-2014, 12:41 AM
ok im gonna hijack this thread a little because i am so moved by mr coles honour and hate of cheating that i wanna ask him if he applies that to his own guild
im not one of you high and mighty players from a top guild so maybe mr cole you can tell me why im wrong here but could you explain how one of you players can score 12,375,104 CP in one war!!!! seeing as you all like evidence so much (mr brigente) i will lay out my calculations and you can tell me if im in the wrong and if so i will accept it

CP scored 12,375,104

i know top guilds cant fit as many matches due to matching times so say genourously you had 60 matches 60 matches x 60mins = 3600 mins of active war time

12,375,104CP / 3600mins = 3437 CP PER MINUTE

Allowing for the fact that that war there was a nice 20% bonus to CP available which i guess one of your players would have i will genourously assume an average of 450cp per attack (that is very genourous considering high level players and the opposition you meet)

so 3437cp/450 average = 7.63 attacks per minute

So 8 succesful attacks per minute !! that doesnt even factor in refills . you would need two each minute to keep up 8 attacks

so your player needed to fit in 8 attacks and two refills PER MINUTE

Now i dont know about anyone else but i have **** hot wifi and anyone who has played this game knows how wonderful grees servers are so to keep up this pace (which by the way is the MINIMUM pace needed for that score) for EVERY minute of war for the entire 3 days of war ?????????? and i think i have been over genourous with those figures i think a top player even with the 20% bonus would be lucky to average high 380/400CP per attack but i wanted to fair and be in your favour where possible. I tried and i couldnt even keep that pace over 10 minutes grees servers simply dont work that fast

one word BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uberfauker
02-26-2014, 01:07 AM
ok im gonna hijack this thread a little because i am so moved by mr coles honour and hate of cheating that i wanna ask him if he applies that to his own guild
im not one of you high and mighty players from a top guild so maybe mr cole you can tell me why im wrong here but could you explain how one of you players can score 12,375,104 CP in one war!!!! seeing as you all like evidence so much (mr brigente) i will lay out my calculations and you can tell me if im in the wrong and if so i will accept it

CP scored 12,375,104

i know top guilds cant fit as many matches due to matching times so say genourously you had 60 matches 60 matches x 60mins = 3600 mins of active war time

Allowing for the fact that that war there was a nice 20% bonus to CP available which i guess one of your players would have i will genourously assume an average of 450cp per attack (that is very genourous considering high level players and the opposition you meet)

So 8 succesful attacks per minute !! that doesnt even factor in refills . you would need two each minute to keep up 8 attacks

Now i dont know about anyone else but i have **** hot wifi and anyone who has played this game knows how wonderful grees servers are so to keep up this pace (which by the way is the MINIMUM pace needed for that score) for EVERY minute of war for the entire 3 days of war ?????????? and i think i have been over genourous with those figures i think a top player even with the 20% bonus would be lucky to average high 380/400CP per attack but i wanted to fair and be in your favour where possible. I tried and i couldnt even keep that pace over 10 minutes grees servers simply dont work that fast

I can score around 8-10k a minute with my iPhone 5s...just saying :cool:

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 01:12 AM

CP scored 12,375,104

I dont know, you can ask him. If you think something wrong has been done, contact Gree and let them investigate it further. I know hes is a straight up guy and this is a cheat that is pretty impossible to make unless you work for Gree or something. And i know what kind of gems he spent. Myself i can get 5-6 refills pr minute with my lousy net so its not entirely impossible.

But like i say, contact Gree and let them investigate it.

Oh and if you want to talk more with me, state your ign and guild. I have no respect for anonymous 1 posters, specially those who accuse other people of cheating.

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 01:21 AM

Let me ask you this cbrigante23;

Since you claim it NEVER has happened.. If i post evidence of this, what will you and your guild do about it?

CBRIGANTE23
02-26-2014, 01:44 AM
Firstly in answer to your earlier post I am not RK`s spokesman just an individual fred, as they say all views represented here are my own and not the "official position" of RK, I can only speak from my own knowledge and experience. You want an official response im sure you talk to people higher up the chain than me. I am just a guy who has worked hard and spent (by my standards) a lot of money and time to get to where I am and don't like to do that to be branded a cheat in a broad swipe at my guild. I rarely post on the forums at all and this is why... I dislike the back and forth and tit for tat arguments that follow. I am I believe a genuine and honourable guy and I have had my say. Personally im now going to go back and get on with playing the game. I don't dislike FUN or even you.
In fact what I said I apply to all like mree to who I say I really don't think this forum is the place for your post. I actually agree with fred (shock horror) if you believe you have a complaint send it to gree and let them investigate... don't splash it out on the forum like a tabloid news story.

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Firstly in answer to your earlier post I am not RK`s spokesman just an individual fred, as they say all views represented here are my own and not the "official position" of RK, I can only speak from my own knowledge and experience. You want an official response im sure you talk to people higher up the chain than me. I am just a guy who has worked hard and spent (by my standards) a lot of money and time to get to where I am and don't like to do that to be branded a cheat in a broad swipe at my guild. I rarely post on the forums at all and this is why... I dislike the back and forth and tit for tat arguments that follow. I am I believe a genuine and honourable guy and I have had my say. Personally im now going to go back and get on with playing the game. I don't dislike FUN or even you.
In fact what I said I apply to all like mree to who I say I really don't think this forum is the place for your post. I actually agree with fred (shock horror) if you believe you have a complaint send it to gree and let them investigate... don't splash it out on the forum like a tabloid news story.

But answer me. If this was incredibly enough true, your guild had done all they are accused of.. what would you do? Take it up with officers? Leave the guild? Apologize on the forums to everyone you decieved?

CBRIGANTE23
02-26-2014, 01:56 AM
how have I deceived anyone fred , I have given my own knowledge and personal experience. that is true regardless I have deceived no one just given my own personal opinion

PedroPimples
02-26-2014, 02:35 AM
I dont know, you can ask him. If you think something wrong has been done, contact Gree and let them investigate it further. I know hes is a straight up guy and this is a cheat that is pretty impossible to make unless you work for Gree or something. And i know what kind of gems he spent. Myself i can get 5-6 refills pr minute with my lousy net so its not entirely impossible.

But like i say, contact Gree and let them investigate it.

Oh and if you want to talk more with me, state your ign and guild. I have no respect for anonymous 1 posters, specially those who accuse other people of cheating.

Maybe follow own advice?
If you think it's wrong contact gree and let them deal.
Or are you the only team allowed to make wild forum accusations?

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 02:49 AM
how have I deceived anyone fred , I have given my own knowledge and personal experience. that is true regardless I have deceived no one just given my own personal opinion

Ok. Since you have accused me of no evidence i will give you a fresh evidence from last war;57365737573857395740

Picture 1: There was a person in FUN named -Sookie-. This is a ss of her wall. Notice the name Anson Kuah.
Picture 2: This is a ss of Ansons wall. There is a -Lana- recruiting him to RK. This was 17 days ago.
Picture 3: We change one of our guys name to "Test" and responded to -Lana- on Ansons wall. And it showed up on -Sookies- wall. The same -Sookie- that fought with FUN last war.

So in other words, -Lana- from RK(even recruiter in RK) changed her name to -Sookie-, told all kinds of lies and sneaked in to FUN right before the war. So right after the war starts, the intel in list 1 and 2 comes out. Posted by RK member Knight of light. Notice that both attack and def is there which is pretty hard to figure out so fast. And specially notice Knight of lights comments that stats are unboosted. Somthing you only get if you are INSIDE the guild.

This is to me as hard evidence you can get. They way lana and sookie write their names with -""- on the sides which is unusual and all other investigations match too.

This is just a fresh example from last war, this has been going on since wars started. I really didnt want to post this but i dont want to throw accusations around without some evidence, and when you call me out you get what you deserve.

So. You accept this as evidence? What you have to say about it? If you didnt know this, cant you see your guilds are all about lies? Any other forum members think this is not good enough evidence?

nicsonology
02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
funny thread still alive ~
3rd place again ...

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 02:53 AM
Maybe follow own advice?
If you think it's wrong contact gree and let them deal.
Or are you the only team allowed to make wild forum accusations?

I have stated my evidence and they are pretty clear. Its NOT wild forum accusations. Gree dont do anything about this, you should know that. I just wanted to wait until enough people had written that this never happened and its all lies to really rub it in and show what kind of toilets that are out there. You just made it as the last one, congratulations.

CBRIGANTE23
02-26-2014, 03:22 AM
Ok. Since you have accused me of no evidence i will give you a fresh evidence from last war;57365737573857395740

Picture 1: There was a person in FUN named -Sookie-. This is a ss of her wall. Notice the name Anson Kuah.
Picture 2: This is a ss of Ansons wall. There is a -Lana- recruiting him to RK. This was 17 days ago.
Picture 3: We change one of our guys name to "Test" and responded to -Lana- on Ansons wall. And it showed up on -Sookies- wall. The same -Sookie- that fought with FUN last war.

So in other words, -Lana- from RK(even recruiter in RK) changed her name to -Sookie-, told all kinds of lies and sneaked in to FUN right before the war. So right after the war starts, the intel in list 1 and 2 comes out. Posted by RK member Knight of light. Notice that both attack and def is there which is pretty hard to figure out so fast. And specially notice Knight of lights comments that stats are unboosted. Somthing you only get if you are INSIDE the guild.

This is to me as hard evidence you can get. They way lana and sookie write their names with -""- on the sides which is unusual and all other investigations match too.

This is just a fresh example from last war, this has been going on since wars started. I really didnt want to post this but i dont want to throw accusations around without some evidence, and when you call me out you get what you deserve.

So. You accept this as evidence? What you have to say about it? If you didnt know this, cant you see your guilds are all about lies? Any other forum members think this is not good enough evidence?

Perhaps you should collect some more accurate and compelling evidence then I may listen fred, picture 1 which you claim to be from sookies wall is clearly from anson kuha`s wall you can see the name of his kingdom at the base of the screenshot. Picture 3 which you claim is a message from your member who`s name has been changed to test on lana`s wall is clearly a screenshot of uberfaukers wall again clearly visible at the bottom of the screenshot

Uberfauker
02-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Perhaps you should collect some more accurate and compelling evidence then I may listen fred, picture 1 which you claim to be from sookies wall is clearly from anson kuha`s wall you can see the name of his kingdom at the base of the screenshot. Picture 3 which you claim is a message from your member who`s name has been changed to test on lana`s wall is clearly a screenshot of uberfaukers wall again clearly visible at the bottom of the screenshot

Let me clear this up;

I took the screen shots. I saw a comment from Anson on Sookie's wall so I searched and found him. There I took a screensot of Sookies wall while in Anson's kingdom. That is why you see his name at the bottom of the screen. The picture with my name at the bottom of the screen is actually looking at the member profiles under the guild tab. You can see at the "Member Profile" at the top above he guild tabs. When I sent the message to Sookie it took some time to show up on her wall and I wasn't going to hang out in Anson's kingdom all day...he's a cool guy and all but I had to move on :cool:

Uberfauker
02-26-2014, 03:55 AM
To be honest CBRIGANTE23, I thought FUN was full of **** about spies and rouge declares until I saw it with my own eyes. I NEVER been affiliated with FUN until 1 hour prior to the war.

Just saying...

CBRIGANTE23
02-26-2014, 04:07 AM
so your evidence is a few screenshots that could have come from anyones wall, and some intel re-posted by the knight of light obviously late on in the war because he mentions you may have gained war rewards since then. that intel was floating around since the beginning of war. And really accusing the knight of light ?? ive never met a more upstanding player and I challenge you to find anyone who would say otherwise. Im done with this BS and your "evidence". Im returning to my dignified silence you have truly reminded me why I rarely post on here.

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 04:12 AM
so your evidence is a few screenshots that could have come from anyones wall, and some intel re-posted by the knight of light obviously late on in the war because he mentions you may have gained war rewards since then. that intel was floating around since the beginning of war. And really accusing the knight of light ?? ive never met a more upstanding player and I challenge you to find anyone who would say otherwise. Im done with this BS and your "evidence". Im returning to my dignified silence you have truly reminded me why I rarely post on here.

WOW. You are really ignorant. What better proof is possible to provide? im not very surprised though, i know where you are coming from and now i see you fit right in there. I think atleast all others see who tell the truth in this story and how much respect you deserve.

Loki BGK
02-26-2014, 04:17 AM
We are not accusing Knight of Light here😳😳. It's just to show you, how In the world, RK could get all complete stat, attack and defense, unboosted? Only from inside the guild that stat could be collected. And note this, some of those in that intel list were NOT even in the guild during last war.

Uberfauker
02-26-2014, 04:24 AM

The intel that was posted by Knight of Light was of the members in the guild prior to the war. Just after I joined around 10 or so left the guild...but they are still on the list...??? Un-boosted stats, both attack and defense.

Seriously dude, I have nothing to gain here. I was never a member of FUN prior to last war, they are cool guys but I'm not in love with them. :rolleyes: I wouldn't come here on a public forum and defend them if this were not true. I'm just here to give you the facts, its up to you to determine what you do with the information.

And hey, it could be some rouge members of RK doing this without you or any RK leadership knowing. That stuff happens.

CBRIGANTE23
02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
so if we had a spy with you during war would we not have an up to date and accurate list rather than an outdated one??? doesn't really make a lot of sense to have a spy but then give your guild out of date information ??? kind of defeats the object no???

Uberfauker
02-26-2014, 04:39 AM
so if we had a spy with you during war would we not have an up to date and accurate list rather than an outdated one??? doesn't really make a lot of sense to have a spy but then give your guild out of date information ??? kind of defeats the object no???

What you cannot answer is "How did Knight of Light get the un-boosted attack/defense of the entire guild?" That's the question I challenge you to answer.

Good luck and please don't post one of those standard "I'm not going to discuss this any further" comments because you cannot answer the question.

By the way, I'm being nice :cool:

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 04:40 AM

Are you in denial? Its pretty accurate, takes a lot of time to make that first time so why bother twice? But im sure your guy supplied som extra info during war specially for you.

Guido69
02-26-2014, 06:40 AM

I am sorry, but you gotta be utterly delusional to refute this. I think it's a good idea to crawl back where you came from with all you other cheatmates.

Bb233
02-26-2014, 06:41 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight but thought I would add an observation because this banter has been entertaining....

Maybe it was one of the 10 that left right before the war that provided that intel?

What you cannot answer is "How did Knight of Light get the un-boosted attack/defense of the entire guild?" That's the question I challenge you to answer.

Good luck and please don't post one of those standard "I'm not going to discuss this any further" comments because you cannot answer the question.

By the way, I'm being nice :cool:

Guido69
02-26-2014, 06:43 AM
And referring to what Fred said before, it takes only one to stink up the room. However, everybody can decide on his or her own whether to stay in the room or not. And everybody who stays in... stinks.

Fredcole
02-26-2014, 07:40 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight but thought I would add an observation because this banter has been entertaining....

Maybe it was one of the 10 that left right before the war that provided that intel?

Well we know them well and they all left on good terms of different reasons so if you follow that it might aswell be anyone in the guild, maybe even me?

I can assure you we have pretty strong evidence of who it was, not just whats been posted here.

zach123
02-26-2014, 09:34 AM
So how about FUN and RK/SB meet up in real life and have a fight to the death. Then this will be over as either FUN or RK/SB will still be alive.
:);););););)

Krayt
02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
I am all for interesting reading, gives a reason to come to the forum!

I would like to start off by saying that I have not had much contact with any from the top three guilds. I used to have quite regular conversation with a former member of FUN who was great to talk and a great help. Even numerous occassions offered me positions in various guilds to help me out. Fred might not recall, but I have talked to him a bit in the past as well. That said, even when FUN was the dominate guild I never understood the hate for them. They were dominate because of how they played the game and to me that is deserving of respect, not hate.

I understand the desire that RK had to beat FUN though because its never "fun" to always be number two. That said, I think others not invested in either of the top two took things out of control. Even go so far as asking for money from others just so RK can win, that is something I can never wrap my head around. If I am going to give Gree money it is for my enjoyment, not so others can spend it to get a win I see no benefit from.

As for this thread. Knowing what I know of Fred, I did not doubt that they had seen proof of what he claims. He never struck me as a person to make crap up about someone else. What is shocking though, is that when someone asks for evidence (hard to do given the way this game is played) yet when evidence is provided to just write it off. Seriously, I haven't played this game as long as others but to not understand why a picture claims to be from someone else's kingdom to view a wall isn't that hard to comprehend.

This is a game and is to be played for fun. To get to a point where you are trying to sabotage another guild is just low, probably a good time to look for a new past time as well.

I have no stake in the outcome of this one way or the other though. I am just in a guild that gets match up with FUN, RK, SB and has to take an hour break.

Krayt
02-26-2014, 09:59 AM

CP scored 12,375,104

Just out of curiousity sake, how did you come up with 60 matches? We war for 73 hours now and even with connection time, how do you get 60 matches?

You have other flaws in your theory as well but that struck out most to me.

Oh btw, if you can only do 8 hits and 2 refills per minute you might want to upgrade your device.

Alexius
02-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Just out of curiousity sake, how did you come up with 60 matches? We war for 73 hours now and even with connection time, how do you get 60 matches?

You have other flaws in your theory as well but that struck out most to me.

Oh btw, if you can only do 8 hits and 2 refills per minute you might want to upgrade your device.

When powerful guilds declare it takes 10-20 minutes consistently to pair them. This loss of time leads to a loss of several matches and you can get 60-63 matches if you declare as soon as you are finished.

Krayt
02-26-2014, 11:26 AM
When powerful guilds declare it takes 10-20 minutes consistently to pair them. This loss of time leads to a loss of several matches and you can get 60-63 matches if you declare as soon as you are finished.

Thanks, I didn't know they had that long of waiting time

Dogs Pizza
02-26-2014, 12:14 PM
if you are only getting 8 attacks in 1 minute you need a better device. I can do 4 attacks every 10-15 seconds depending on lag. sometimes more sometimes less.

E-I
02-26-2014, 12:22 PM

Seriously. I can probably do 7-8 refills per minute plus subsequent attacks.

NinjaHonu
02-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Only way to get unboosted stats is to be in the guild and look up the members through members list. Clearly someone (could be anyone not RK) went in and took all stats of FUN.
I know both Knight of Light and CBRIGANTE23. Both good guys who I would assume not play dirty like that. I also know some FUN players who are honorable players. I know a lot of them from kingdom monos. They always got your back in that game. I believe everything CBRIGANTE23 is saying. He could have been left in the dark about RK or SB doings. But lets be real here... This goes on in many guilds. Many months ago we had a spy in our top 25 guild at the time. Would declare out of turn and tried to sabotage our guild. There are many dirty players out there. You need to be more picky on who you let in and screen players better.

Guido69
02-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Only way to get unboosted stats is to be in the guild and look up the members through members list. Clearly someone (could be anyone not RK) went in and took all stats of FUN.
I know both Knight of Light and CBRIGANTE23. Both good guys who I would assume not play dirty like that. I also know some FUN players who are honorable players. I know a lot of them from kingdom monos. They always got your back in that game. I believe everything CBRIGANTE23 is saying. He could have been left in the dark about RK or SB doings. But lets be real here... This goes on in many guilds. Many months ago we had a spy in our top 25 guild at the time. Would declare out of turn and tried to sabotage our guild. There are many dirty players out there. You need to be more picky on who you let in and screen players better.

True Ninja, I agree with you in that it is impossible for every honorable player to know whether and how many scumbags are in ones guild in the beginning, especially if a whole host of newbies join.

However, once allegations surface of dirty tactics and plain cheating at a level where hundreds and thousands of real dollars are spent, every once honorable players should make a decision, the only possible and right one. Clean your house of those scums or be one of them.

Krayt
02-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Wow, I didn't realize this was happening in other guilds as well.
This is a game right? We get nothing at the end right?

Some people have no morals

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Ryan;1215068']Fred, next time if you think you have a spy dont remove him but call a Black Ops team and we will clean it out for you.;):cool:

LMAO. You have a gift for levity, Ryan. Seriously, though, spying and espionage during war ruins the enjoyment of the game. And by reason that it's war doesn't mean it's acceptable to sabotage another guild's gameplay. It's a game and should be played with some integrity.

As for RK's role, I'm not sure what they have done in the matter. SB, however, is another story. The SB family is certainly a dedicated one, and I personally like SB4, as they have some very fantastic people, not just players. But we know for a fact that there are spies for SB in FUN. Kudos to SB for the victory but it's fairly meaningless when it neither gets them No. 2 nor when it comes at the hands of anything other than artifice and sabotage.

Loki BGK
02-26-2014, 02:47 PM
It maybe shocking to some, but the sole purpose of RK and SB joining forces is not only knock us off the leader board but also to destroy FUN, disbanding FUN so there will be no more FUN. I hate to disappoint some of you here but some FUNnites refused to give up and we will be standing tall, even though we only have 40 members for war. We will never begged for money from anyone here on forum or anywhere else to get back to top 1, we will do it with our own strength.
And if, just IF, they ever succeed with their intent, kudos to all of you to support them. As always, FUN is the bad guy, sad but true:(

Krayt
02-26-2014, 02:47 PM
Jerusalem, is Gambit still in SB4?

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Just out of curiousity sake, how did you come up with 60 matches? We war for 73 hours now and even with connection time, how do you get 60 matches? .

It's takes an inordinate amount of time to match when guilds that are suitable opponents are idling and watching the LB for the purpose of avoiding you.

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Jerusalem, is Gambit still in SB4?

I don't know Krayt. I don't have a spy there.

NinjaHonu
02-26-2014, 02:53 PM
LMAO. You have a gift for levity, Ryan. Seriously, though, spying and espionage during war ruins the enjoyment of the game. And by reason that it's war doesn't mean it's acceptable to sabotage another guild's gameplay. It's a game and should be played with some integrity.

As for RK's role, I'm not sure what they have done in the matter. SB, however, is another story. The SB family is certainly a dedicated one, and I personally like SB4, as they have some very fantastic people, not just players. But we know for a fact that there are spies for SB in FUN. Kudos to SB for the victory but it's fairly meaningless when it neither gets them No. 2 nor when it comes at the hands of artifice and sabotage.

What does SB stand for? Scum Bags? Just curious.... :p

Captian Awesome
02-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Wow what a read

Captian Awesome
02-26-2014, 03:17 PM
First of all I am the FUN archives and have the proof from both rk and sb spy's in my guild

Captian Awesome
02-26-2014, 03:18 PM
But I do not owe anyone anything and do not need to prove anything as my actions have always spoken for themselves

Captian Awesome
02-26-2014, 03:24 PM
The story's I can tell. Lol
Of sb deceit and using the sb gem pool to put sb spy's in fun. And score large to lmao. Bet not many in sb knew their money was going to fun.
Story's of rk spy's sending rk FUNs war plan. Forum United Nations war plan was the perfect model for success.
Dozens of DOCUMENTED instances of rk and sb desperate to take the top team down.
I have no regrets in this game only the sadness felt by being betrayed in a game where your word is either gold or not. Who can tell ever?
Story's of begging online for money and story's of leaders using the ladies in their guilds to get want they want. There are some players in this game who should be charged with theft and harassment but in the Internet world everyone has something to say but never speaks up.
Sad but true

Krayt
02-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I don't know Krayt. I don't have a spy there.

What? I thought you spied on everyone :p

E-I
02-26-2014, 04:03 PM
It maybe shocking to some, but the sole purpose of RK and SB joining forces is not only knock us off the leader board but also to destroy FUN, disbanding FUN so there will be no more FUN.

Don't forget DW. RK wants them out of the picture too. :p

Krayt
02-26-2014, 04:10 PM

You mean that 7th place guild?
Sorry Lys couldn't resist

ChuchuBoR
02-26-2014, 06:06 PM
What does SB stand for? Scum Bags? Just curious.... :p

Ninja... LOL

Lys
02-26-2014, 06:35 PM
We still only lost to Top 3 this war. xD Honestly, speaking on a personal level, I enjoy the fights with RSK, although I do find it kind of queer to see RK and SB holding 5 of the TOP 10 spots this past war.

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 07:41 PM
What? I thought you spied on everyone :p

LOL. Knowing most things and spying on everyone are two different things!

Why do I have a nagging suspicion that we know each other in game... :cool:

Krayt
02-26-2014, 07:53 PM
LOL. Knowing most things and spying on everyone is two different things!
Why do I have a nagging suspicion that we know each other in game... :cool:

Well my ign is the same and my guild is TSS level 65.
So if that sounds familiar...

How long has your guild been going? All former FUN?

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Well my ign is the same and my guild is TSS level 65.
So if that sounds familiar...

How long has your guild been going? All former FUN?

I fought you many times when I was in Band of Smart Alex. Band of oxyMorons has been around for 2 wars, first fighting under the name of Mullet Mercenaries. We won the streak both times. And we're not all former FUN. You're thinking FUN5 and FUN3.

Krayt
02-26-2014, 09:19 PM
Band of Smart Alex, splinter guild right?
I did a splinter with a couple members of TSS. Other than that I have fought with TSS. I do recognize that guild name though. Was there two of you, similar stats? Mullet Mercenaries I have heard about from Ninja I think.

Is Jerusalem your ign?

Jerusalem
02-26-2014, 11:58 PM
Band of Smart Alex, splinter guild right?
I did a splinter with a couple members of TSS. Other than that I have fought with TSS. I do recognize that guild name though. Was there two of you, similar stats? Mullet Mercenaries I have heard about from Ninja I think.

Is Jerusalem your ign?

TSS is a good guild with good people.

Yes, Band of Smart Alex is a splinter guild, and a very successful one at that. And, no, my IGNs are in my signature. However, I assume a different name during war.

Krayt
02-27-2014, 05:58 AM
TSS is a good guild with good people.
Yes, Band of Smart Alex is a splinter guild, and a very successful one at that. And, no, my IGNs are in my signature. However, I assume a different name during war.

I recognize the ign but I am having a hard time recalling how are match ups went when we splintered. I would say though you were probably one of our tough match ups we faced. Glad to hear you guys are doing well though. Our splinter war was fun but very exhausting for me, I didn't sleep much that weekend at all until we got 56

Alexius
02-27-2014, 06:40 AM
I recognize the ign but I am having a hard time recalling how are match ups went when we splintered. I would say though you were probably one of our tough match ups we faced. Glad to hear you guys are doing well though. Our splinter war was fun but very exhausting for me, I didn't sleep much that weekend at all until we got 56

I could probably fill you in....we didn't lose very many, ever.

Krayt
02-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I could probably fill you in....we didn't lose very many, ever.

Well when we did our splinter, when we were going for the streak we went 56-1. The only lose was early on and we beat them later on. After we got 56 we just declared for members to get more CP. I took most of the war off after that which was roughly the last 12 hours give or take

Alexius
02-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Well when we did our splinter, when we were going for the streak we went 56-1. The only lose was early on and we beat them later on. After we got 56 we just declared for members to get more CP. I took most of the war off after that which was roughly the last 12 hours give or take

Then we probably didn't meet. We were undefeated for 3 wars in a row and lost a couple matches here and there among the other 3 times we got the streak.

Krayt
02-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Was Band of Smart Alex a two man guild? We lost to a two man guild but beat them later.
Otherwise, we might have met up after we got the streak because we still declared but never made a point of having to win in wars. The name sounds familiar so I think we did meet at some point. It just might have been after, I know we had like four or five loses then. Final record was 60-5 or something along those lines

Alexius
02-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Was Band of Smart Alex a two man guild? We lost to a two man guild but beat them later.
Otherwise, we might have met up after we got the streak because we still declared but never made a point of having to win in wars. The name sounds familiar so I think we did meet at some point. It just might have been after, I know we had like four or five loses then. Final record was 60-5 or something along those lines

We've always been at least 6 members. It's not likely that we met. We fight top 25-300 guilds. If we did meet, it was probably one of your 5 losses because at level 69 against a guild of 6 or more gemmers with high stats, it's not likely to have been a positive outcome.

Dogs Pizza
02-27-2014, 09:42 AM
BOSA is a pain, so fast at scoring. But I will keep trying, sooner or later I will get you guys.

PedroPimples
02-27-2014, 11:20 AM
What guild are you in?

Dogs Pizza
02-27-2014, 11:32 AM
giving that up would just make it harder, think ill keep that too myself ;)

PedroPimples
02-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Haha won't make it harder against us. Could we be any harder? ;)

Jerusalem
02-27-2014, 11:54 AM
haha. I love the fact that we've hijacked this thread. :cool:

Always good seeing you here in the forums, Alexius. :D

Alexius
02-27-2014, 12:11 PM
haha. I love the fact that we've hijacked this thread. :cool:

Always good seeing you here in the forums, Alexius. :D

#TEAMBOSA #SPLINTERWARRIORS . Glad to see you doing well over there at FUN also.

Magicstick
03-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Why is it that nobody talks about the hacking / cheating that goes on in SB? Sam and his "MAGIC STICK". He's so proud of himself but he forgets that's he's cheating! With the use of his awesome "powers" he uses his glitches to finish Raid Boss event in 30 hours. Is everybody else almost done with the event or is SB the only team that cheats and gets away with it?!?!

Seeds
03-01-2014, 05:09 AM
Why is it that nobody talks about the hacking / cheating that goes on in SB? Sam and his "MAGIC STICK". He's so proud of himself but he forgets that's he's cheating! With the use of his awesome "powers" he uses his glitches to finish Raid Boss event in 30 hours. Is everybody else almost done with the event or is SB the only team that cheats and gets away with it?!?!

muahahaha...don't feel sore that you can't do it.

Krayt
03-01-2014, 08:11 AM

If you feels they cheat then mention it to Gree. They are the only ones that can do anything about it

zach123
03-01-2014, 06:12 PM
What glitches? I want some.

Krayt
03-01-2014, 07:25 PM
What glitches? I want some.

If it means finishing Raid Boss in 30 minutes who woukdnt

zach123
03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
If it means finishing Raid Boss in 30 minutes who woukdnt
Did they use a lot of gems. That glitch won't for me unless free gems.

E-I
03-03-2014, 05:39 AM

SB needs to finish fast so Samurai can take his magic stick to RSK and help them cheat. :D

Loki BGK
03-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Congrats to RK for banding together with SB. Lol:)

PiersMorgan
03-04-2014, 11:30 PM
SB needs to finish fast so Samurai can take his magic stick to RSK and help them cheat. :D

so out of interest are you saying you dont use any glitches E-I??? Just curious ??? and if you do which im sure you do , then how is that any different??? oh hang on ...perhaps because you cant do this one lol. So if you can do the glitch its just part of the game but if someone else has a glitch that you dont know or cant do then its classed as cheating ??

PedroPimples
03-05-2014, 03:05 AM
All glitches are cheating. So stop trying to make it sound otherwise.

Fredcole
03-05-2014, 05:27 AM
so out of interest are you saying you dont use any glitches E-I??? Just curious ??? and if you do which im sure you do , then how is that any different??? oh hang on ...perhaps because you cant do this one lol. So if you can do the glitch its just part of the game but if someone else has a glitch that you dont know or cant do then its classed as cheating ??

Whats your IGN and Guild?

PiersMorgan
03-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Capt Andre - killers why??

PiersMorgan
03-05-2014, 05:40 AM
The point is you cant be hypocritical and call someone a cheat for using a glitch if you use glitches yourself, all glitches are a form of cheating so why call out someone for doing exactly what your doing ?? they may be using a different glitch but your no better or worse than them.

zach123
03-05-2014, 09:18 AM
The point is you cant be hypocritical and call someone a cheat for using a glitch if you use glitches yourself, all glitches are a form of cheating so why call out someone for doing exactly what your doing ?? they may be using a different glitch but your no better or worse than them.
What glitch does he use. SO far only guild glitching is SB no one else.

PiersMorgan
03-05-2014, 09:21 AM
pretty much every player i know uses one glitch or another so you are either very naive or have your head buried in the sand

Skyraiders
03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
LMAO.....I will tell you what....anyone that wants to know the RB glitch ...PM me on GM.....I will share all....I have my own magic stick

I am retired and I don't care who knows it now.....